Turned Out In a Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please sir, please fuck my no longer virgin ass with your massive black cock!" I declared.

"Fuck you dirty whore!" He screamed sliding his cock all the way into my pussy again.

"FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK!!" I screamed feeling him fully in me.

Holding myself up with my hands I could just feel his hands on my hips as he was slamming his entire cock over and over again into my stretched out arse!

Fuck this is amazing, I feel like such a whore, taking his fat cock so well!

"Yeah I love watching your pussy stretch around my black dick" Jayme said from behind.

"Fuck it feels so amazing, I love your cock sir!" I moaned out.

"Fuck you are such a slut, how many dicks have you had in this hole before?" Jayme asked me.

"None." I moaned out to him, I had to let my head drop to the bed as his fucking was getting harder and harder.

"I am your first?" Jayme asked with a laugh.

"Yes sir." I stuttered back to him.

"I was sure you were a life time faggot!" Jayme laughed at me.

"I am not a faggot!" I moaned back, knowing that right now I was on my knees taking a huge cock would go against my argument.

"Haha I think you're wife would disagree if she could see you now!" Jayme mocked.

Suddenly his hands gripped my hips and he held his cock fully inside of me, not moving.

I was desperate for the fucking to continue, pushing my ass back I was met with a harsh slap on one cheek and Jayme shouted out.

"Tell me you are a faggot that loves my cock!"

"Please don't make me say that!" I moaned back, desperate for him to carry on fucking me.

"Say it now of you can get the fuck out and go back to your wife. Straight boy!" He shouted at me.

I couldn't help it, I needed him to keep fucking me. I don't know what had happened but I had no control.

"Please, I am a faggot and I love your cock fucking me!" I shouted out, not caring if anyone in the other rooms could hear me.

"Good bitch." He said and carried on fucking me harder than before.

"Thankyou sir." I pathetically said moaning into the bed.

"Such a fucking slut." He laughed.

I could feel something building up inside of me, I felt that I was going to cum but I haven't even touched my cock.

"Fuck I think I'm going to cum!!" I shouted out at him.

"You fucking slut. Only real queers come from just having their arses fucked! You must be a real faggot!" Jayme laughed back at me.

It was building up and there was nothing I could do to stop it, his huge black cock was hitting things inside of me that I had never experience before and I fucking loved it.

"Oh yeah, keep clenching your arse around my cock! You know you want my cum bitch!" Jayme said.

That was all I needed.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" I screamed as my cum fired out of me and covered the sheet below. Having the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced.

"Yes cum you fucking faggot!!!" Jayme roared.

"Don't stop fucking meeeee!" I moaned out as his cock kept hitting spots in me that made my cum keep flying out.

His fucking continued until my cumming had finally stopped, suddenly he pulled out of my arse hole and threw my body down and I landed being covered in my own cum.

Jayme jumped off the bed and walked to my head.

"Open your mouth bitch I am about to cover you in cum!" He shouted at me.

This was the first time I actually saw him naked, his body was perfect. Every inch was covered in muscle and his black skin glistened. Then his cock, I couldn't believe that had been in my ass, it was fucking huge and as thick as my wrist!

I didn't want his cum in my mouth but I was in no position to argue. I stuck out my tongue and opened my mouth as he was wanking his cock an inch in front of me.

"Fuck here it comes slut!!" He roared.

I closed my eyes and felt hit after hit of his warm cum going against my face, a few strikes went into my mouth and I had my first ever taste of cum. I am sure he was aiming to get me covered as much as possible.

I licked the cum off my lips and swallowed the cum that had landed on my tongue, it actually tasted nice I thought.

Suddenly without warning, Jayme shoved his fat cock in between my lips and ordered.

"Clean me off slut."

I was aware that this cock has just been in my arse but I could only taste his cum. Instinctively I rolled my tongue around his cock head tasting more and more of his delicious cum.

After a minute or two of me making out with his dick that was going softer he finally pulled out, slapped it onto my face and said.

"Fuck that was hot. I can't believe it was your first time. I really broke you in. I will leave you to get changed slut."

When he was out of the room I stood up and saw a mirror, my face was covered in cum and my arse was burning now. I used a wet flannel to clean the cum off my face, at one point I did scoop some with my finger and lick it clean.

Eventually he came in and handed me my phone, how he got it I don't know.

"I put my number in your phone. Text me when you need another good fuck." He told me.

"This was a one time thing." I said back, my horniness now gone and the guilt of what had just happened setting in.

"That's what they all say. Run along to your wife. Straight boy." Jayme mocked.

I left the room and went to go pay, I couldn't believe I had to pay to let him fuck me. This was unbelievable.

When I got back home I had to work to not limp from the pain in my freshly used arsehole. Walking through the door my wife greeted me with a hug and said.

"How as the massage? I have tea ready made for you."

"Yes it was good." I told her, not planning on telling her the truth.

I watched her moving around the kitchen getting the plates ready for us to eat our tea. As I watched her I felt immensely guilty. I have just cheated on this amazing woman, and with a man no less. I was ashamed and felt terrible.

I knew that I couldn't tell her, but I knew it would never happen again.

2 and a half weeks later

As I picked up the bag from my car, I rushed from my car in the rain to find cover as I looked for my room. I asked the receptionist and she told me it was number 21.

Opening the door, I shook off the rain that had already soaked me through. I throw my bag onto the floor I look up and see a big double bed fully made.

"I knew you would be back."

I looked to the side and saw Jayme sat on an arm chair, completely naked with his amazing, huge cock looking at me. Smiling he looked at me and said.

"Come and get your mouth around my black dick, faggot."

12