Turned Out Nice Again Pt. 02

Story Info
Married man has his mind messed up more.
5.3k words
4.41
7.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I consider bailing out many times, but it is now Friday evening and here I am, punctually ringing Bill's doorbell then crossing the threshold and being led into his grubby lounge. The place seems even more unsavoury than last time.

As soon as I arrive Bill ushers me in and takes the wine I brought with me away to the kitchen, leaving just me and Vic. I nod acknowledgement, but he just looks at me coldly and thoughtfully.

I glance over at the sofa and see that it is covered with a black plastic sheet. It looks concerning, like some sort of medical setup or maybe something that gangsters might construct. It gives me the creeps to be honest. I nervously ask Vic why it is set up that way but he says that he was going to save that information as a surprise, though I've ruined that now. He makes me feel as if I am in the wrong for asking. I have disappointed him and I hope that I won't regret it.

Vic glares at me and tells me that since I am here, that counts as my consent to submission and that I can always fuck off at any time if that consent isn't given. And if I'm not going to fuck off, I had better stand still in front of him. Now!

I should have expected this, but I have only just got here and am not used to this sort of thing, so I am caught off guard by this brisk development. I'm a bit dazed really, expecting to be given at least a few minutes of warm-up, so there is a long pause as I try to process this information. He then fixes my eyes with his and slowly and impatiently speaks, with a distinct gap and rising volume and assertion between each word.

"Stand. In. Front. Of. Me. Right. NOW! CUNT!"

After some reflection, I do decide to obey (after all he does have a point about me turning up here knowing what I might encounter) and find that as punishment I have to stand for at least ten minutes before he speaks again. I keep looking at him hoping that something will happen or that I will be allowed to sit down, but no, I have to endure the wait. Bill returns at some point, but ignores us, leaving me at Vic's mercy. Not that Bill was ever going to be a likely ally.

"Remove your top, Cunt."

Vic's voice now has a slightly callous edge with a gruffer, even blunter tone.

Fear kicks in again, but at least the anticipation is over. My heart rate increases further as I lift my head to quickly look at him. He stares back, a slight smile forming on his lips. I instinctively lower my head.

"Get on with it! You have made it perfectly clear that you are submissive, SO FUCKING WELL SUBMIT! NOW!"

He spaces out the words menacingly. Each pause heightens my anxiety. I nibble my lip and stare in disbelief and fear. Now's the time to back out if I'm going to. I have the urge to flee, but my mind is muddled and it feels like I have almost no control over my actions, so I find myself undoing the buttons of my shirt one by one, quite slowly since my hands are trembling. When I have completed my task, I stand before Vic with my shirt neatly folded in my hands. Bill glances at us, amused.

I'm shivering uncontrollably now, but I'm pretty sure it isn't that cold. Ten minutes ago my heart was already beating rapidly, but not like this. The way my body is betraying me is embarrassing, but I can't help it. They are bound to have noticed.

Vic has noticed at least, since he grips my right nipple between his stubby fingers and slowly brushes, squeezes and finally twists it. I gasp and screw up my eyes. It hurts more than I expected. Bill is watching the show now, starting to show much more interest.

"Such cute, almost boyish little nipples you have. Look how much further this one sticks out now. Now that it is redder. It enjoys the attention and responds correctly. See, you can't hide your true nature. You'd have been even better when you were young, but you'll have to do. How old are you, cunt?"

"Fifty." I reply.

"Yes, you could pass for forty and maybe younger when I'm finished with you."

Vic's eyes are now narrowed and thoughtful as he says this. He's deliberately trying to embarrass me, but I get the impression he still likes what he sees and I feel very flattered. I must admit that I am quite attractive and slender for my age, really. It's good that he appreciates it.

"Thank you," I reply in a small voice.

"Now, be a good sissy for me and dispense with the rest of your clothes. Leave your panties on though and your trousers will remain around your ankles. Don't worry, we'll put your clothes in the bathroom and you can always go in there if any unexpected visitors arrive."

I blush at the suggestion. What's this? What visitors? I have barely been given time to think. It is also weird that he keeps calling me a sissy. That could be a bit creepy, but I am strangely pleased in some way, nonetheless. I hope that he doesn't mind that I am wearing normal underwear. I tell him that I have never undressed in front of men before, but he says: "What's that got to do with anything, cunt? Just submit. Got it? Or don't you know the meaning of words? YOU ARE SUBMISSIVE. SO, YOU WILL SUBMIT WHEN I TELL YOU TO. CUNT!"

I don't have a good answer to that. I do try to think of one, but come up empty, so once stripped to my briefs, I stand before him, still trembling, trying to look as good as I can, head instinctively lowered again. I'm excited in so many ways and my heart is pounding, but am not actually hard, though there are stirrings. I have the natural urge to step out of my trousers but fight that urge for him. I have the urge to flee too. Do I really want to be controlled by Vic? I'm confused, but very stimulated.

"Good sissy! Stand right there until I tell you otherwise. You'd better get used to this as it is going to be one of your rituals. It will become a tradition. Carrying it out correctly increases the chance that I can trust you to be reliable. These rites will gradually become an instinctive part of your memory, of your very self and when that is achieved you will be ready for the next stage: the initiation rites. Now, bow and cast your eyes downwards then repeat what I say. Deeply contemplate the meaning of these words as you speak them three times."

"I surrender. As above, so below."

WTF! He's clearly some sort of nut job. What on earth have I got myself into? I stare in confusion for a few seconds, but resignedly, feeling ridiculous and trying not to laugh, lest he be offended, I nonetheless do as requested and bow down and then say the words, three times in all. Each time I repeat the words, it feels as if they slightly lose some meaning in some way due to the repetition. Accordingly, I find them a little easier to say, but deep down the gist is clear enough and I tremble when I ponder this.

"Good sissy. Now, sit down on your plastic sheet and contemplate, feel the meaning and the implications of the ideas represented by the words as they pass deep inside you. The ideas I am imparting will worm their way in and occupy some part of your mind and thus some part of your physical brain. Yes, that's right, your brain will actually be altered by me! A bit like the way some viruses infect and influence their hosts or one of those wasps that hijacks spiders, turning them into zombies. There are also many animals that have their minds influenced by parasites of course. You should look it up one day. You already crave me, that's why you are here now, obviously. That addiction is only going to increase."

I pause and look at him. He's a bit mad and creepy, but even that appeals to me at this moment. Maybe he does have special powers. I was hoping that he would allow me to put my clothes back on, but that feeble hope is dashed. Not that I was that confident. Yes, it was a forlorn idea. I look again and then nervously sit down there self-consciously in my underwear, with my trousers around my ankles still. Immediately, the plastic sticks to my thighs and I feel unsettled, uneasy but alert.

Even though the words I was persuaded to incant are a strange mix of the ridiculous and the sinister, the act of having said them has had some effect on me, though it may just be the whole scenario that is making me feel a little detached and disoriented. It is weird. I suppose it is quite like the traditional 'being led by one's cock' scenario, but it isn't quite like that, or at least not just that. He is confusingly right, as his ideas do feel a bit like they have become a parasite inside my head. I do have a craving that feels like it has been implanted, but it is still also my craving, my addiction. I can feel it right now, it is already in me, part of me. He's changing me and I am allowing it, enabling it; embracing it in fact. I shudder at the potential consequences and yet I do absolutely nothing to oppose him, nor do I want to.

I am left in my undressed state, shivering slightly. The indignity of it all! As an adult I'd never before taken my clothes off in front of any males and can't help but feel nervous and uneasy; I even used to avoid it in changing rooms for sport. They both glance at me occasionally, presumably to check on me, but they generally ignore me. At the first break, Vic bids me to stand again and to be honest, I am cheered and gratefully relieved by the suggestion. I carefully detach the sticky plastic from under my thighs and buttocks, feeling slightly tacky from it in both senses.

"You've done fairly well so far, you're coping with the awkward humiliation, so I'll now allow you to wear something a little bit nicer. It'll make you feel better I guarantee it."

Vic holds up a pair of women's underwear, lacy, black, quite sheer and small with a little bow at the front top. He teases Bill, asking him whether they are sexy and would they make me more attractive to him, were I to be forced to wear them? Bill sullenly ponders then says that he thinks the panties are sexy, a little demure, but skanky enough, so that's a good thing and they would certainly help, but he'd have to see me in them to be sure. Vic also comments that Bill doesn't go for big tits, so that's also with potential. Then he laughs as my jaw drops a little. I don't even attempt to object this time. As Vic hands the panties to me, I reflect that I do indeed feel very submissive at the moment, but it is entwined with fear.

Vic's back on the hard sell. "Just think Bill, you can have your very own plaything. You'll be able to do things that no woman would ever let you do. Things you've always wanted to do and things you never knew were possible. Filthy, nasty, depraved things! And I think our little submissive sissy here will scrub up fairly well, once we've finished with her. We'll make her look as fuckable as possible for you. If you want her looking a certain way, or doing certain things, well, just make her do it. The cunt will submit, she'll be gagging for it, if you get my drift. Are you with me? Simple as that. Your own personal concubine plaything. Your own little wifey, but without the drawbacks. You don't even have to bother about making the sissy cum. It's all about you. Sounds good, eh? We've got him completely now, you have already seen how he will do anything if it turns him on and there is quite a lot that turns him on it seems. You'd have to investigate through trial and error. Even when he isn't hard, he is excited. I'll bet he can take punishment too. A belt will make nice marks. Or maybe a slipper or a hairbrush. Sissy's also easily startled. Possibly because she is in such a high tension state, over-aroused when dominated. Entertaining, no?"

"So, Bill, have you ever fucked a woman up the arse? Or has no woman ever let you do the nasty?"

He admits that he hasn't and this delights Vic.

"You ever been fucked, sissy?"

With racing heart, I admit that I haven't.

"Well, now you can break your duck, Bill. You can fuck some sissy cunt; it'll feel so good, so tight, it's something else. You'll know when you try it. Oh yes. Regarding your finder's fee, I'm not going to give you any money yet, you do owe me remember? And anyway, sissy is in the early days of her training. But, the debt is reduced and I will allow you to use sissy. In lieu of payment for now. If it all goes well, you will get some financial compensation too. So, you may as well make the most of my offer. Do what the fuck you like to sissy, within reason. You'd be mad not to. It's like a free lunch."

Bill says nothing, but stays thoughtful as Vic continues to taunt me.

"Kneel on the plastic with your arse facing me and your eyes closed, sissy."

With trepidation I do as I am told and a few seconds later I hear a loud slap, but it was not from contact with my body. I leap and flinch anyway, frightened. Then I feel my underwear being slowly lowered, baring my arse and almost releasing my genitals. Trembling as I kneel, I find that the next slap is right on my arse and it stings. It must be Vic's hand. I gasp and breathe heavily as Vic places his hand on my chest. His palm feels very warm.

"Yep. Sissy's heart is hammering away, just as expected! The cunt can have no secrets from us. His body will always betray him. He can't help his urges. And you know what, Bill? The power trip is quite the thing too, you know? It's the thrill of controlling someone, making them vulnerable and emasculating them, making them submit to the Alpha. It's not a situation that arises all the time and fuck, I love that power even more than I expected to, the cruelty. Sissy is a good faggot who loves to be a mere object. Craves being used aggressively, is a natural resource for the superior Alpha. And anyway, as we have seen, it may take a little while, but you could find another weak man for use, so sissy needs to comply fully, or be replaced. Watch this."

"Sissy, lick my shoes."

I am disgusted by the idea at first, but don't seriously think of disobeying and indeed enjoy it just a little as I sedulously attend to my task, making sure that every square millimetre is licked. It does taste a bit bad though. Vic is very pleased. I look sorrowfully at his now shiny shoes. What am I becoming?

Bill doesn't seem to be completely convinced about me, but he does seem to be giving the idea some thought. He certainly doesn't look like he's had gorgeous women falling for him, at least not for decades, if ever. Nor plain women for that matter. He really is quite fat and ugly. I ruefully muse that his current demeanour is quite a change from his previous complete indifference. Things are moving faster than I am ready for. I've not given consent for any of this, but I say nothing. Thinking about it though, I have sort of given consent for almost anything.

Vic hands me the tiny knickers and with my underwear still lowered and my cheeks exposed, I begin walking towards the bathroom, feeling the heat from my right buttock, but only manage one step before I am told to come right back and change into them right here in front of them. I feared that was the case, but this is still most alarming as my instinct is that I don't want them to see my cock really. I may have just undressed earlier for them, but they haven't seen my cock. I freeze and blush and try to turn sideways as I put them on, but that isn't allowed either. They are a very tight fit and I can see the outline of my slightly hardening cock clearly and so can they. The elastic digs into my flesh and at the rear they don't go near to covering my crack even when I pull them higher and compress my balls even more. A little pubic hair peeks from the top and my balls struggle to be contained as the panties ride up, leaving most of my arse exposed. They barely cover anything. The heat from my spanking is a constant reminder.

"Come closer and give us a twirl then!" insists Vic.

Without hesitation, I awkwardly do as I am told noting that they are both watching me intently. Bill seems more interested now, but it is Vic who speaks.

"Oh yes, who's a pretty sissy then! Oh, the game is starting, so get back onto your plastic. You'll feel it more this time of course because more flesh is exposed. Almost all of it! Now, come on, be good and sit in your place!"

He seems annoyed by my slow reaction, so I sit back down on my plastic covered sofa. It is as if I am being punished, but I don't know why. The knickers are so tiny that they hardly help and I stick more and more to the plastic sheets and feel more sweaty, grubby and manipulated and slightly dejected now that I have been relegated to the sidelines again.

After fifteen minutes or so Vic tells me that he likes how the little panties dig into my flesh and how my "little clit" is enlarged when he talks dirty. My arse looks good in them too in his opinion and even Bill nods his approval. I am pleased and grateful, but uncomfortable, so I adjust my position.

Vic then suggests that I should put my knees up with my feet on the plastic if I am getting too damp and clammy. I choose not to even though it may make me more comfortable, but Vic's stare soon makes me do as I am told. Suggestions are orders. I should have known. This position is more revealing in most ways, though at least my thighs don't stick as much now. As he heads off to the kitchen, he tells me that I am a good sissy, with a hint of sarcasm, but that he won't forget my insolence in a hurry.

On his return, to my surprise, I see that he is holding an ice cube tray. Looking at me amusedly and coolly, he twists it to release the frozen cubes which have already defrosted somewhat. He tells me to stay very still and I watch helplessly as he slips a slippery cube into my tight panties, right next to my cock, then places another one on the plastic nearby. As I wriggle, almost distraught from the cold, I notice that the cube on the plastic is not ice at all, but is a creamy white colour and because I am sitting and wriggling and since it is partly melted, the melt is slowly and inexorably sliding towards my buttocks.

Vic is angry. "I told you to stay very still, not wriggle about like a pathetic cunt! I did warn you! Stay still!"

For my penalty, he tweaks my nipples and I cry out in pain, but try to not move, despite my trembling from fear and the freezing cold on my cock. There is complete silence as we all watch the trickle flow. Before long it reaches its target and is gradually absorbed by the rear fabric of my panties, while at the front the cube by my cock has started to melt and has turned into a sticky mess that is seeping into my pubes and covering my still chilly cock. I shiver, but concentrate hard and keep my buttocks still, even though I so want to be clean.

"Yes, sissy, it is genuine cum. My cum which I prepared recently, just for you. Let it be absorbed into your panties and onto your skin. It's very good for you, and it will remind you of me. Now open your mouth."

Overwhelmed and still cold, I do so and am rewarded with another cold, slippery block of cum. Bill laughs coarsely.

"It took me a while to persuade him sissy, but I managed to talk Bill into donating too. This is his spunk, so be respectful to him and let it melt in your mouth. Get used to the flavour and texture, but don't swallow till I say so. In fact, keep your mouth open as it thaws."

It doesn't take long to thaw and I can feel the slippery, slightly bitter fluid coating my mouth, matching the one in my panties. Some of it starts to trickle down my throat, but I retrieve it just in time. A few minutes later I am effectively sitting in a puddle of cum, though much remains on my skin. It feels dirty and uncomfortable, but exciting though too. My mouth is now full of Bill's melted cum and I am required to show Vic that it is still there. Keeping my mouth open for so long is tiring. When I turn my gooey mouth to show that I haven't swallowed, I am given permission to drink Bill's spunk. It tastes a bit strong, but I swallow it and let the chunky globules trickle down my throat and when I'm done I show Vic. He tells me that I am a good cunt. Bill nods thoughtfully.

12