Turned Out Nice Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At half-time, I request permission to take a piss. Vic ponders for some time as I watch him and he watches me wriggling in my cum puddle. Eventually he says that he'll consider it, but first I must follow him. I am not expecting this, but I extract myself from my sticky sofa and wonder where he is going to take me. It transpires that the ensuite is the destination and after I follow him in, he closes the door behind us and stands near the toilet. Some stale cum trickles down my legs. The lighting here is much brighter than in the TV room and there is a change in sound due to the closed door and tiled walls and floor. The sounds are harsher as they echo. It is very intimate and I feel anxious and awkward and take a step backwards. My thighs are still cold and damp and some of the cum on and in my panties is drying. I need to piss, but I do not dare to step in front of him. I just hope he gets on with it, soon.

He asks me whether I ever look sideways at men in urinals in the hope of seeing tasty cock. I tell him that I avoid urinals and always use the booths. He says he thought as much. There is a long tense pause before he speaks condescendingly.

"Well, you had better start your training now then. Get closer, cunt, you're no use over there."

I shuffle forward and force myself to watch as he unzips and extracts his member. It is very difficult for me as my instinct for years has been to avoid doing just this. He tells me that this is something I had better get used to as he expects me to flirt in public restrooms from now on. He says I should look at his cock and then lick my lips very slightly as I make eye contact. There's no way I'll be doing this in public toilets, but to humour him I nod and try to do as I'm told. It takes me a few goes before my 'flirting' is acceptable to him. My face is bright red from embarrassment though I wonder whether it is partly because I lied to him about ever doing this in future in public. I can feel that he is suspicious too. His cock seems imposingly thick but not hugely long, though it is also not erect, so I can't really tell. It is probably longer than me, by a little bit, but I cannot compete at all re girth. I am also very conscious that I am only wearing skimpy, slippery knickers which are digging into my hips. My right bollock is trying to escape from its tiny containment, so I need to adjust myself quite often and get cum on my fingers as a result.

"Now cunt, get down on your knees so that you have a clearer view."

I hesitate, but do as he says. Once I am positioned to his liking, he takes a clump of my hair in his hand, fixing the position of my head. I gasp and my heart leaps and my cock immediately twitches. I have never experienced this being done to me before and am surprised by just how powerful the effect is. I am trembling in his fast hold and he tells me to look up at him. I do, still shaking and see that he is looking intently at me with a very pleased expression on his face, licking his lips. With his other hand he extracts his cock and balls from his underwear. His balls are huge and his cock seems bigger now too. His strong male odour enters my nostrils. He points his cock at my face and waits, then grasps my earlobe firmly, then twists it, telling me that I must watch closely, telling me to be accommodating and to feel his scent worm its way into my brain, where it will be permanently memorised, consciously and subconsciously.

I don't have much choice considering I can barely move my head without losing some hair. My heart beats rapidly as I fear that he is going to piss directly into my face, but with an amused look he then aims at the bowl and unleashes a torrent of piss that thunders into the water. The power of it is quite awe inspiring. At the end he slaps his cock a few times on my face and I can feel a few droplets spray onto my skin before he wipes his cock dry on my nose and cheeks. I gasp at his audacity and his musky odour and can't help but be even more aroused. Another globule of Bill's cum drips down my throat.

I am disappointed when he puts his package away again, but I realise that he has definitely noticed my longing glances. He finally releases his grip on my hair and it is now my turn and I am a bit embarrassed by how I am slightly hard and shaking and how my sticky cock is trying to escape from my little panties. I extract it and as I do we both see all the cum that is smeared on my cock, balls and gusset. I'm leaking a little pre-cum too, and Vic dips his finger in it and smears it on my lips and then again. I feel completely helpless and submissive and excited. He then adds some of his melted cum to my face. With great concentration I finally manage to piss as Vic watches me closely with a smile. I half expect and hope that Vic will make a move on me, but he just thoughtfully says that my reaction was satisfactory.

With trembling hands I tuck myself back in as best I can, then wash my hands before we return to the lounge room. In hindsight I realise that I didn't even consider washing anything else. Bill asks what we got up to in the bathroom and I blurt out "nothing much" in a voice half croaky and half high pitched. I gulp and swallow to get some liquid in my dry throat. The pre-cum on my lips makes them sticky, my face feels weird. I cannot forget that cum and pre-cum from many sources is in and on my head. Vic says that "nothing much" is almost true but it was certainly something, enough to keep my mind distracted for quite some time. He looks at me and says: "isn't that right sissy?" Bill laughs. My face flushes. Vic is of course completely correct. I am thinking of his cock right now. He's got my desires just where he wants them to be. He knows I crave it.

When the game is over I am allowed to dress, but Vic insists that I wear the sticky panties under my underwear. I am allowed to scrape some of the cum off, in case my wife sees it, but much remains and I must wear a little in my eyebrows. Just before I depart Vic announces that he expects my pubic region to be completely shaved for next week, mainly for Bill, who would probably prefer it I were more feminised. Bill disagrees at first, but grudgingly admits that he hasn't too much interest in me as I am, but maybe I could be made into something he could use, but he'd be surprised if I could scrub up well enough for his taste. He thinks hairless is prettier though and anyway, what matters is that the cunt just needs to learn to take orders, regardless, even if they are pointless. It's the discipline, cunt. Vic tells me I am not to wank before then either.

"You will be constantly frustrated and aroused, permanently horny and craving cock. As keen as mustard. You will have blue balls, just like you do now. It will maintain your high levels of submission. You will watch porn, but it will be gay domination porn only. Every time you feel the ache in your balls you will think of me and you will be thinking of me a lot. So, in effect I am controlling your mind through the chemicals I have caused to be in your balls. When you think of me, know that I know you are thinking of me and am enjoying your discomfort."

Bill wonders how Vic will know if I have complied with the no wanking diktat, but Vic assures him that he has his methods.

Just before I leave, Vic presses something into my hand. I look down and see that it is a little envelope, the size of a business card. He laughs at me and tells me to lower both pairs of my underwear and bend over. I know what's coming and do as he says. He slaps my arse harder this time, twice on each cheek, then gets me to lick the cum off his hand and places more in my eyebrows. He tells me that I will know what to do when I look at his gift when I get home. I walk home with a stinging arse, terrified of what I am about to see. He's right. My balls do already feel achingly blue. My nipples are very sensitive too and these sensations remind me of Vic for many hours.

12