Turned Out On Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Terry drop his inhibitions, and submits fully.
4.8k words
4.87
14.7k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily the hallway was empty as I left Justin's room. I didn't want to be seen. I panicked at first because I couldn't find my room key, then remembered I had tucked it inside my wallet. My hand was shaking as I opened the door, and immediately shut and locked it and headed for the bathroom.

I took off my shorts and still-wet underwear, then noticed I had cum dripping down my right leg. I looked in the mirror, reassuring myself I was still a man, then stepped into the shower.

I turned the water on full blast and kept rotating the valve until I couldn't stand the heat. The bathroom became full of steam as I nearly melted under the hot spray, my mind replaying how I had just allowed another man to fuck me like a slut. I suds and washed my ass at least four times before turning off the shower, reached for one of the clean towels and noticed Justin's gym towel still on the counter. For a split second I blamed the gym towel for my predicament, which was entirely ridiculous. I was just struggling to comprehend the milestone I unwittingly crossed...submitting to another man. While I was happy to get back to the privacy of my room, I couldn't deny the raw sexual encounter I had just experienced with an older, stronger, dominant stud!

With my bath towel wrapped around me, I looked into the mirror, this time feeling ashamed, but my dick was starting to get hard as I replayed how Justin's muscular body, deep voice, and large cock had expertly seduced me. I swear my sphincter and prostate experienced phantom thrusts of Justin's fuck rod, causing my cock to become fully erect--again--even though I was exhausted.

I put on a clean pair of boxer briefs, turned the lights off, then crawled into bed. Even during my horniest teen years, I was never able to climax three times in a day, much less in one evening. Four orgasms wasn't feasible in my mind, so I resisted the urge to jack off. This man who I had just met this morning had somehow awakened me to another world that I had not fully understood. The steam shower, along with my mental and physical exhaustion, allowed drowsiness to eventually take hold. I thankfully drifted to sleep. When I awakened the next morning to my alarm, I had an almost painful erection. The previous night's encounter with Justin began playing in my head like a pornographic video on an endless loop.

I purposely skipped my morning workout because I wanted to avoid seeing Justin. I took another shower but kept the water temperature somewhat cool, then dressed and headed to the bank without stopping in the hotel lobby, and was relieved that I didn't see Justin.

My workday went quickly because I had to monitor software upgrades at the final three locations. All tasks went smoothly, and my early start allowed me to complete everything expected on this trip. I called my boss to give him an update and he told me to travel home the following day.

During my drive back to the hotel, I was determined to forget--actually attempted to deny--the previous night's events with Justin. I knew the manager's reception would be in full swing and Justin would probably be center stage at the bar, so I avoided the bar and reception area. In fact, I kept my eyes averted from both, hoping I could discreetly make a beeline to the stairwell. I opened the stairwell door and heard it close behind me as I ascended. At the first flight's landing, I heard someone open the ground floor door.

"Hey Terry, wait up!". Oh shit, it was Justin. He must've been watching the lobby from the reception area. He bounded up the stairs after me and met me on the landing.

He had a big smile on his face and was looking even sexier than the night before. He was wearing jeans, sandals and a white short sleave button-down shirt, untucked and unbuttoned enough to flaunt his virile chest. He stopped just short of my personal space and said, "Listen Terry, I still owe you dinner for fixing my laptop...and," he winked, "for pinch-hitting after my date cancelled on me." His deep voice echoed in the vacant stairwell, and I could feel myself blushing from embarrassment. Not wanting anyone to hear our conversation, I said quietly, "That sounds good but I think I'll just grab a quick sandwich from the lobby and eat in my room, and then I'll be packing because I'm going home tomorrow."

"Hope you're not leaving on account of me?"

"No, of course not," I said in a subdued tone, "but work is finished so my boss has scheduled a flight home tomorrow morning."

He persisted. "I totally understand, but the bar sandwiches, frankly, are just one step above dog food. Let me place a takeout order. They deliver. How does that sound?"

"Like I said, I'm not feeling too social, so I might just skip dinner altogether, pack and have an early night." I just wanted to get to my room.

Justin smirked, looked down and up the stairwell. Seeing nobody, he stepped forward and gave me a big bear hug, emphasizing his strength by lifting me off my feet. He loosened his hold as he let me down and lowered his voice to a sensual whisper. Leaning close to my ear, he said, "You're a sexy little cock tease, but don't you fuckin' forget who owns this," he slapped my ass so hard I jumped and the slap echoed throughout the stairwell, "so I suggest you get your tight ass up to your room and make sure you're ready for Daddy. I want your door left ajar and, yes, I know your room number." He released me and stepped back, then grinned, showing teeth, and combined with his piercing blue eyes, he was like a wolf surveying his prey. He turned and went down the stairs. Oh, fuuuuck, I was standing there with an erection, leaking precum. I turned around and started up the stairs towards the fourth floor. My cock was still hard when I got to my room.

I entered my room and started to walk in circles, and talking to myself, "I really don't have to let him into the room. Or, I could just leave the hotel right now, and he'll just be pissed off, and he doesn't have my phone number." But I couldn't resist this dominant stud who was being relentless. Thoughts flooded my head as I pictured his chiseled body and alpha cock fucking me into oblivion.

I heard a loud knock at the door. Oh, shit, I was supposed to keep the door ajar, that must be Justin. As soon as I turned the latch, the door swung open. Justin nearly pushed me over as he walked into the middle of my room. With his back to me, he spoke sternly, "Shut the fucking door." He almost sounded angry, so I shut the door but kept my place. He turned around and I could see he was carrying a plastic shopping bag and holding a six pack of beer. He put the beers and bag on top of the dresser, then slowly walked towards me, not smiling but just looking right through me. I was frozen like a deer in headlights.

He came right up to the door, squared up against me and placed his hands against the door behind my head. I had moved my arms to my sides so I was feeling trapped, and my pants couldn't hide my hard cock. He looked down at me, still not smiling, and said very casually, "You didn't follow Daddy's simple directions, and this reluctant act of yours is getting tiresome, but since this is our last night, I'll overlook these minor, umm... let's call them irritants. But, here's the deal...I won't tolerate any more disobedience."

His left hand grabbed the hair on the back of my head and roughly pulled me away from the door, then still holding my scalp marched me so I was in front of him. He pushed me into the bathroom. When I crossed the threshold of the bathroom, he released his grip. He was in full command mode, "Get undressed while I take a piss." He moved behind me and I could feel the heat of his body. The bathroom wasn't very big so I moved closely against the vanity, giving him room to use the toilet. I heard him unzip his jeans, and my peripheral vision saw him pull out his amazing cock. I kicked off my shoes. He stood over the toilet, then instructed me, "Get over here, slut, and hold this cock for me." I timidly moved to his side. He grabbed my wrist and moved my hand to his sizzling, semi-erect beast. I took hold and, immediately, he unleashed a powerful flow of urine into the basin. I could feel the force and pressure flowing through his fire-hose cock, and the sound was thunderous. He stood there, motionless while I obediently kept adjusting his aim. He probably peed 30 seconds before the stream abated, then trickled. I was leaking precum holding this dominant stud's cock while he relieved himself. He belched, then pushed my hand away as he stuffed his cock back into his boxers and jeans.

"I'll give you thirty seconds to get naked," he said casually and then slapped my ass as he left the bathroom. I quickly started disrobing my pants, shirt and underwear. He was back, standing in the doorway, holding the plastic bag. I was awkwardly standing there with my dick in full salute. He reached into the bag and pulled out a black piece of clothing and tossed it on the bath vanity. "Put this on while I get myself a beer." He turned and moved away from the doorway. I looked carefully at the item. It was a woman's black-laced panty. I briefly inspected it, calibrating the front from the back, and then pulled it on. I looked in the mirror and caught sight of my humiliating reflection... ohh fuuuck, I was allowing this alpha stud to cross dress me as his slut, yet I felt sooo damn sexy and aroused.

I stumbled out of the bathroom and saw Justin on the couch. He had removed his shirt and was swigging from a beer bottle, with his muscular arms and hairy chest on full display. He stared at my midsection. My 5 inch boner just barely showing above the black lace panties. He pursed his lips together as if he was going to whistle, then said, "Ohhh, yeah, babe, those fit you perfectly. I love it when my girlfriend wears sexy panties. Come sit on Daddy's lap." He patted his lap and put his beer on the end table.

I walked over to the couch and he reached around my waist and pulled me down, sideways. I felt like a little girl sitting on this man's powerful legs. "Kiss your Daddy, babe," he instructed, and he grabbed my scalp again to exert total contol. His kiss was deep and sensual, his tongue exploring my mouth. I could taste the beer and I heard moaning, then realized it was me. He sat back and put one hand to my chin, directing me to look into those wolf like predator eyes.

"Does my girlfriend want me to leave?"

I shook my head indicating "no".

"Well, then, what does she want?"

"I want you to stay," I uttered quietly.

"Is that all? You just want me to stay? Are we going to watch TV? Or play cards?" He was baiting me now, demanding I follow some sort of script.

"Stand up, slut," he slapped my ass causing me to grunt loudly as I jumped off his lap.

He stood, grabbed me by the shoulders and said, "You've got five seconds to beg me to fuck your tight ass. You're leaking like a whore, but pretending you don't want this," he grabbed his swollen crotch.

"Uh, I...I want you to stay, Justin, but I'm...I'm still trying to process what happened last night. I, ummm, I like being with you."

He smirked, then walked behind me, and brought his arms around my chest, pulling me tightly to his athletic frame. I could feel his breath and beard against my right ear and his bulging cock was pressing into my ass.

"You're no longer a virgin, honey bun, and it's almost cute you can't tell me what you want, so maybe it's easier this way," he was whispering in a sensual, deep tone. He could make a fortune selling porno audio clips.

He moved a hand downward to cup my cock and balls, and he started lightly rubbing them.

More gutteral whispering, "There's my girl's hard clit...mmmmnn, it feels sexy throbbing in my hand behind those panties. Do you want me to fuck you, baby girl, is that what you're afraid to say? You want Daddy to fuck your brains out? Is that what your hard clit is telling me?"

I was nodding my head and barely whispered, "Yes." Oh God, his dominance was overwhelming.

"Yes, what? What do you want baby?" I was breathing heavily and before I could answer him, he continued, "I know a fun game we can play. I call it spank-the-bitch. It's an easy game to play. I just...[he slapped my ass]...slap your ass and if you scream 'I'm your bitch, fuck me!' then I win. Actually, we both win, which makes spank-the-bitch such a great game."

SLAP...pause...SLAP...pause...SLAP. I was grunting with every contact, he was so strong and his slaps sounded like gun shots. I was almost crying, but strangely felt an orgasm building. He paused for a few seconds to grind into my blood red ass, then said, "I think I'm going to win this game." SLAP...SLAP...SLAP. My breath was racing, and he kept grinding into me. Suddenly he pulled away so I looked behind me. He was stripping off his jeans and boxers, revealing his fully erect monster cock between his stallion legs. He twisted me around and lifted me like a rag doll, and tossed me onto the bed. I landed on my back, and he kneeled between my legs. His cock was dripping precum and it seemed to tower in front of me.

"Game isn't over, baby girl." His left hand grabbed my left ankle and muscled it up and over, exposing my ass for another onslought. He brought his right hand down sharply. SLAP...SLAP...SLAP. I was transported to what I can only describe as another dimension full of erotic, contradictory feelings. I was humiliated yet exhilarted, was in pain yet ecstatic, was repulsed yet attracted. SLAP. A wave started building in my loins, my chest was heaving, and Justin's nonstop dominance [SLAP] caused the wave to crest into a blowing orgasm. SLAP!

"Daaaadddy, fuuuck meeee..aaaghh... I'm...I'm, ughhh, I'm your bitch! I'm your fuckin bitch Daddy..ughhh, ohhh fuuuck, you win, please fuck me." Volleys of cum erupted through my panties. All I wanted at that moment was to feel this muscular Daddy's cock in my boy cunt.

My ass was on fire, and I was still convulsing into my panties as Justin leaned down and started kissing and tonguing me, and whispering praise, "Good, good girl, ohhhh, you're such a hot, sexy fuck, and it's sooo hot seeing you cream those panties, wasn't that a fun game? Yeah, Daddy's gonna give you exactly what you need." Justin returned to his knees, and with both hands on either side of my hips, he took hold of the panties and ripped them off, tossing them to the floor. He scooped up the copious semen from my crotch and abdomen, and started using it to lube his cock and my ass. Justin lined up, slapped his cock against my taint, then started pushing.

"Ughhhh, ohhhhh Daddy, you're so fucking hard, ughhhh."

"Yeah, baby doll, I'm so hot for this tight ass," he exhaled and continued pushing, sliding, pushing until he was finally balls deep. He leaned down and wrapped me in his strong arms and just held me still. I swear I could feel his manhood pushing my guts around. I basqued in my submissiveness. My orgasm was still subsiding and I was moaning in ecstasy.

My hands explored his muscular back. The full weight of his hard body pushed against mine, creating even more heat. We were both perspiring now, and I could smell his musk and hear his manly, sensual groans.

My ass clenched against the base of his cock, prompting a growl from Justin, "Ohhh, babe, I love it when you squeeze my cock with your boy pussy. Yeah, mmmmnnn, that's sooo damn hot. You love Daddy's cock, isn't that right?"

My inhibitions were torn away, "Yes Daddy, ohh fuuck...I love your big cock... I'm your bitch, ughhhh... fuuuckkk meee."

Slowly, Justin began thrusting, using slight pauses before grinding into me, and back to thrusting. His breathing was heavy and he was starting to tongue my neck. He picked up rhythm, still alternating between grinding and pumping. I was moaning as he pressed into me. His tongue action elevated to sucking along my neck, and I could feel my dick getting hard again.

He sensed it, too, because he started teasing me, "Your clit's hard, babe, yeah, my big cock is making your clit hard again, you're a horny slut for my cock, mmmmmnn, ohhhh, fuuuck, your pussy is sooo warm and tight. Ohh, babe, brace your clit, cuz I'm gonna tear up your pussy! You really want my cock, slut, don't you? You're making me sooo fucking hard...I'm going to fuck my little girl!"

Justin's pace accelerated, his pounding became more forceful, his Herculean virility and prowess was almost god like. I expelled, "Yessss Daaaddy, fuuuck me, breed me...ughhh...with your...mmmnnn, ughhhh... hard cock!" Sounds of rapid slapping and grunting reverberated around the room as Justin pounded the air out of my lungs with each thrust of his fuck rod. His gutteral whispers never stopped, "Yeah, slut, I own this boy pussy. Daddy is going to breed you all over again."

Justin reared up on his haunches and grabbed my aching cock with one hand while pressing on my chest with the other. He was still thrusting, sweat glistening off his ripped muscles and now pumping my cock while continuing his verbal onslaught, "Ohhh, babe, your clit is sooo fucking hard again, you're throbbing and leaking...I want to see your face when you cum...you want to cum for Daddy? Ohh, yeah, bitch, CUM for your Daddy as I FUCK this pussy." He fisted my cock roughly, taking me over the edge.

"Yeessss, ughhh, fuuuck, aaaghh...I'm cummmming Daddy," In a blur, he was back on top of me, his face in front of mine, his beard against my chin, his eyes demanding contact, and his dominant thrusting approaching climax. I was exploding with uncontrollable spasms.

"Good...[he thrusted]...little...[thrust]...bitch...[thrust]...take...[thrust]... Daddy's...[thrust]...big...[thrust]...fuckin...[thrust]...cock, uggghhh." I felt his eruption, then another, and another. His alpha male cock kept pounding cum into my boy pussy. I felt so inferior to this stud fucking my brains out. I couldn't keep track of his orgasmic convulsions, he just kept pounding me. Finally, his muscles started to relax, his cock was starting to lose its iron-like erection, he was catching his breath, but still verbally emasculating me, "Ohhh baby girl... you had me so fucking hard..." He flopped to the side, his cock sliding out of me, half his body draped over mine, cum oozing from my ass, "You're such a hot fuck, babe. I'm glad the night's young, cuz I'm gonna destroy your cunt, yeah just demolish it. You'll be limping to the airport with a big smile on that pretty face of yours, and you'll be dripping cum from that tight ass for a week."

I was still experiencing orgasmic after shocks, and Justin's dirty talk caused another involuntary shudder from my groin. His voice, masculine demeanor and ripped physique were erotically hypnotic.

As post-fucking breathing and body heat index settled back to normal, Justin raised himself up on one arm, appraised the room, and said, "Time for a shower, babe." He patted my raw ass, then got up from the bed, grabbed my hands and pulled me up, and we headed for the bathroom.

He stepped into the shower and motioned for me. I stepped in behind him as he turned on the shower. The water was ice cold for a split second and I pressed into his back to stay warm. He felt so big and masculine, I had never showered with another adult. I decided to hug him from behind, not feeling as inhibited. His torso was firm and sexy. I turned my head sideways and leaned into his back fully. He finished adjusting the shower temperature, and said in his gravelly voice, "Ohh, that feels good, babe, Daddy loves being hugged by his little girl." He turned around and gently pushed me so my back was against the shower wall, facing him. He held me at arms length with his eyes shut. The shower spray seemed to get much hotter...wait a second... it was only hotter against my crotch and legs, and very forceful...Justin was peeing on me! His hefty cock was peeing as strongly as before, no doubt from the beer. Embarrassingly, my dick was getting hard from the hot blast from his alpha cock. Justin held me in place with his eyes closed until he was finished. His eyes opened and with a slight smirk he said, "Sorry babe, I sometimes piss in the shower, and I thought you might need some warming up."

12