Turned Out On Business Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should've been disgusted, but it felt hot, and not just literally. I said, "Your whole body is sooo fucking sexy." I could hardly believe the words being uttered from my own mouth, here I was sharing a shower with a dominant alpha stud who had just fucked me like a slut, then pissed all over me. Two days ago I would've vomited at the thought, yet now I was aroused by it.

We both knew Justin was in charge. He started directing the scene, telling me how to clean and suds the different parts of his magnificent body. I was sporting a full erection the entire time. Finally, he positioned me under the shower and started to clean my inferior, weaker body. He didn't mock or tease me about my erection, not that I would've objected anyway. After rinsing, he turned the shower off, and we stepped onto the cool bathroom floor to towel off.

Justin grabbed the towels and handed one to me. He wrapped the towel around his flat muscular stomach and left the bathroom. I heard him twisting a cap off a beer bottle.

I came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my waist. Justin was standing by the dresser, swigging his beer and he tossed one to me. I caught it midair, and was thankful to have something to drink. I opened mine and chugged almost half of it.

Justin pulled a small bottle of lube from his plastic bag and tossed it onto the bed. He removed his towel while crawling onto the bed where he leaning against the headboard, beer still in hand, and hairy muscular legs spread just wide enough to showcase the girth of his semi hard cock. "Babe, get your sexy ass over here, and suck this cock." I put the beer bottle on the dresser, moved to the bed and crawled between his legs, letting my towel fall as I inched forward. I marvelled at the sight of his hard cock, leaned down and took hold of his throbbing meat. He smelled like shampoo. He had placed his beer on the bedside table, and both his hands were massaging my scalp as he engorged my throat with his massive manhood. He was moaning, and he face fucked me, making me gag repeatedly. I wanted to please this stud with my mouth and hands. But he had other plans. He reached for the lube.

"Babe, get up here so I can kiss your sexy mouth." I reluctantly let go of his cock, and adjusted positions. He had me straddle his crotch, facing him. He was still seated upright against the headboard. His hot, rugged body and massive cock directly in front of me. He pulled me close, frenched my mouth, then whispered his next command, "Babe, your ass is sooo fuckin hot, you're going to lube my cock and your ass, then ride me like a whore."

I reached for lube, squirted a generous portion into my hand, and applied it to Justin's cock, which alarmingly seemed bigger in this position. His deep moans provided all the encouragement needed, then I took extra care lubing my ass.

His directions continued, "Yeah Babe, I want you to ride my cock now...raise yourself up and grab my cock....ohhhh yeah... this is fuckin hot... now guide my dick into your boy pussy!"

I did as instructed, and--even with the copious lube--the pain was intense, but I managed to lower myself, and his rock hard cock's angle of attack forced my torso forward into Justin's steely frame. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and said in his ear, "Ohh Daddy... you're sooo deep... you're sooo fuckin big."

"Yeah Babe, it was soo hot watching you take my cock. You're a good girl. Now start riding me...I wanna fuck this ass all night!"

My cock was aroused, but semi-erect due to the pain, which was starting to subside. I was still tense and trying to catch my breath. Justin's hands moved to my ass and he started guiding me. I knew what he wanted but I was being hesitant. I started moving up and down, using my legs to lift up, then settle down, and slowly, slowly I found myself traversing the entire length of his alpha cock, and throughout he verbalized what he wanted. He'd tell me to speed up or slow down--then a realization occurred to me--I had become his fuck toy!

He shifted himself lower on the bed, so I was now sitting over him, his strong arms moved to my shoulders, and I had fully adjusted to his girth and size. My hands moved across his chest and abdomen, his hard body enticing me to massage and rub whatever I could touch. I started grinding and moaning, pumping and thrusting. My boy cock started to leak precum. Justin's moans and dirty talk spurred me on, "Yeah, yeah, that's it Babe, ride my cock like a SLUT...ohhh your hot boy pussy wants my dick, uhhhhh, yeah... this cock owns your boy pussy... you're a good bitch, honey bun, a good fuckin bitch!"

Justin's muscular legs started thrusting and matched the rhythm of my ride, sending electric charges over and over to my prostate. He was getting close, I was so hard now, then he moved his hands around my neck. I grabbed hold of his thick forearms as our thrusting and humping got faster and faster. Justin growled, "Look at me bitch!" I looked into his animalistic eyes as his grip around my neck intensified, I was moments from eruption. "Daddy's going to seed your boy pussy, BITCH, yeah... I'm...sooo....fuckin...aagghh... fuuuck," he reached up and slapped my face, then slapped it again, causing both of us to climax in unison. Me: "Aaaghh, fuuuuckk!" Justin: "Fuuuuckk yeahhh bitch!"

Justin bucked and thrusted so hard into me I would've been thrown across the bed if I hadn't been gripping his arms. My own orgasm caused six or seven spasms, making me grind harder into him, squirting cum onto his torso. Justin's glistening body and throbbing cock went through multiple convulsions, pumping and pumping cum into my ass. I collapsed onto his heaving chest, still mounted on his fuck rod. Both of us winded, our heavy breathing and orgasmic shudders continued for minutes. Justin's cock started to soften, mine was already in flaccid recovery, and his cock slipped from my ass, leaving me feeling empty as his cum dribbled out.

Our bodies were intertwined, and I slipped over to one side, totally spent, and allowed myself to drift to sleep.

True to his word, Justin fucked me through the night before giving me a farewell kiss around 5am.

I showered, checked out of the hotel, returned my rental car, then took the shuttle to the airport departure gate entrance. My outfit disguised Justin's bite marks and bruises, and I was walking more gingerly than normal, but found myself smiling.

12