Turned Out Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I do now have my nipples and clit pierced. Got to say, I love it. They are much more sensitive now. I got laser hair removal, so I now have a permanent landing strip above my pussy. That makes it impossible to hide my tattoo. 'JACK'S' is tattooed on the right side of the strip, and 'PROPERTY' is permanently etched on the left. Every week Jack also refreshed the five red stripes across my ass with the leather strap. Right after the fifth strike, he will pull out my plug and fuck my ass as I'm bent over the couch. I'm not perfect; there are occasionally more stripes on my ass or across my tits when I screw up, but I've come to actually enjoy that. Who knew that the sting of a strap would cause a swamp in my pussy?

Mary? Well, she is still married. Sure, she got fired as well, but no one really expected that she would really suffer any major consequences. She had her husband completely under her thumb. She would just get another job and life would just keep going on for her. Oh well. Life isn't always fair.

Yeah, right.

Turns out Harold wasn't the submissive loser everyone thought. Once he got all the evidence, he got pissed. I thought that I had a rough 6-months, but it was a picnic compared to hers. Then, after he figured that he had punished just about enough, he served her divorce papers. While he was putting Mary through hell, he was quietly liquidating all their assets and securing them. He gave her the house -- after he refinanced and took all the equity, then disappeared. She lost the house, and all the money was gone. She did get another job, but it was at only half the salary she had been making. She also has a reputation. She does date, but all the guys want is to get into her pants. She isn't currently dating, though. She still has another month of antibiotics to go.

You are probably wondering why I put up with this, or you are laughing at how I got what I deserved. If you are mad because Jack didn't leave me out in the cold, I thank God every day that he didn't -- although I sure deserved that. I put up with this because I simply can't imagine not having the love of my life with me. Sure, Jack whips and humiliates me, but he still loves me. He fucks other women, but never without me there. I am free to leave whenever I want, and Jack has shown me the papers where he will be completely fair in the divorce. I refused the offer. He is a wonderful father, lover, and husband. I don't want anything else. I had gotten so wrapped up in the thought of getting a Female Led Marriage that I lost sight of what was really important. Instead of being happy in an equal relationship, I have now become a submissive to my husband. It wasn't supposed to happen like this, but I am content with it.