Turning 40.

Story Info
A few drinks gets complicated. A 750 word story.
750 words
4.32
51.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,252 Followers

I'd walked past the bar three times a week for a year on my way to the gym. Last year's resolution. Get in shape for my 40th. The big day was tomorrow. Last week my wedding dress fit me again. I was so proud.

Unfortunately no one seemed to care.

My husband was interstate. My children, friends, work colleagues, too busy or indisposed. Even my parents were away. So tonight I wasn't walking past.

The first drink disappeared fast. The second followed soon after. Joe bought me a third despite my discouragement.

"I'm married... two children..."

He wasn't deterred. He listened, smiled, then he made me laugh. The alcohol helped. I forgot my troubles. Later an outburst of laughter meant our heads were close. Joe's moved closer but I regained my composure.

"I'd best be going." I said, standing up abruptly.

I noticed the bar had emptied out. The crowd either headed home or to another bar. The buzz in my head meant I wasn't driving. Joe accompanied me outside despite my protests.

"I'll get a cab."

"I'll get you an Uber." He consulted his phone. "He'll be here in five minutes."

We stood waiting. A cool breeze swept the deserted CBD street. I shivered. Joe shrugged off his coat, putting it around my shoulders. That caused me to shiver for another reason. He moved forward putting his arms around me.

"Can't have you getting cold."

I wanted to melt back against him. Decorum meant I didn't. The Uber arrived. A small sedan with a Middle Eastern driver. I was unnerved. A taxi was badged, registered. Joe sensed my reluctance.

"I'll come with you, make sure you get home." The look I gave him forced a clarification. "I'll stay in the car, come straight back."

I acquiesced. It was comforting. I lent back against him in the back seat. His arm around me again. This time it drifted higher. The thumb and forefinger flirted with my breast. I tilted my head back to peer into his eyes. Search his intention. He smiled and lowered his face until his lips briefly touched mine.

The shrill ring of my phone broke the spell. My husband, sobriety returned. I let it go to messagebank not wanting to speak. The voicemail notification sounded quickly followed by two texts.

Where r u?

R U Ok?

On way home. Had drink after gym, long wait for taxi.

Goodo ring u later re tomorrow.

Yeah right, I thought, as if you care. I moved Joe's arm and sat up. His fingertips brushed a very erect nipple as I moved. Silly girl, what have you got yourself into? I made sure there was some space between us.

"Anywhere here will be fine." I said as the driver slowed down.

I quickly got out, not wanting to say goodbye to Joe until there was a barrier between us. He rolled the window down.

"Thanks for the drink, and listening..."

"We'll wait till you get inside."

I glanced around at the house behind me.

"Umm, sorry, that's not my house... it's the next street over... can't be to careful."

"Get back in we..." Joe started as he opened the door.

"You go. It's just down the laneway." I turned, started walking ending the conversation.

I heard a car door close then it pulled away. Footsteps behind me.

"Can't be too careful." Joe used my words.

I kept walking. The laneway was dark but I knew it well. Joe kept pace. I was almost at my street when my heel snagged. I stumbled, he caught me. I was in his strong arms again. Then his lips were on mine. Shortly after I was up against a fence, skirt hitched up, legs wrapped around Joe's waist.

"Not here," I gasped breaking away.

We crossed the street in a respectable fashion. As I fumbled with my keys at the front door he was on me again. I searched for the keyhole as my skirt went back up. My panties were pulled aside and his hard cock sunk into me. I braced as he started fucking me. I had to get inside. Turning the key I pushed open the door.

"Surprise!" It started as a raucous shout but died.

There they were, my friends, my neighbours, my parents, my children. In the centre my husband holding a bottle of champagne. The cork popped, the fizzy liquid shot out as it slipped from his hands and shattered on the floor. Irreparable, just like my marriage.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,252 Followers