Turning Amanda Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman wants to broaden her horizons.
6.6k words
4.67
31.1k
35

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

I met Amanda's mother, Valerie at a trade show. I was a 'spokesmodel' for some type of equipment which I had no clue about. I was dressed to attract the mostly male attendees, flirt a bit then pass them on to a salesperson to get their information so they could annoy them until they bought something. My skirt was short, showing off my toned legs which looked even better in the five-inch pumps I wore. My top gave off more than a hint of cleavage which didn't need much help since I'm fairly busty. I didn't care to show off this much, but they paid me extra and I needed the money.

Valerie was an 'Alpha' type businesswoman who stopped by mainly to check me out, I was later to learn. She was dressed professionally: business suit, hose, and heels. She asked me all sorts of questions which I tried dancing around since the salesman wasn't around. She smiled throughout it all then when I was almost ready to tell her I didn't know much about this stuff, she grabbed one of the free pens on the table. Writing down her cell number on two of them, she handed those back to me telling me to have the guy who should have been there call her to answer her questions. The other she said to keep and call her, and we'd do coffee. She then handed the third to me and asked politely if I had an agent and to write their number down on her card. She was going to do a promo in the next month or so and I might be perfect for it.

I put my agent's number on the card along with my name. I handed it back as Valerie smiled, thanking me for my time along with a compliment for knowing as much as I did about the equipment. She said most of the girls here doing the same thing were clueless. Then she walked away swishing her tight little ass down the aisle. I was impressed.

About a month later I got a call from my agent telling me I had an audition. I model part-time while working on a computer app that I hope will make me rich. Modeling pays the bills. I went, guess who was there? Yes, Valerie. I did the audition hoping for the position. I thought I did a good job, smiling and saying my lines without any problems. I got the usual, 'Thank you, miss. We'll be in touch' spiel.

On my way out, Valerie pulled me aside. She told me I wouldn't get it; my boobs were too big. They wanted the target audience to focus on the product, not me. She did offer to buy me lunch and that she had a position she hoped I might be interested in. I accepted her invitation. I liked her style, straight up with a hint of naughty.

It happened to be a Friday; lunch ended up being the weekend at her place. I accepted numerous positions during that weekend much to our mutual satisfaction. When I was with her that weekend, I learned quite a bit about her life. What I thought was a weekend of lust and debauchery turned into a respectful relationship between us. Oh yes, we still get together on some weekends and during the week, but it's become more of a partnership. She's helping with the business end of my app and I'm her confidante and sounding board for things she doesn't know as much about 'on the street'.

About two months into our relationship Val mentioned she'd like me to meet her daughter, Amanda. She hadn't talked too much about her during that time. I'd seen pictures of her throughout the house. She looked nice, college grad, a teaching certificate, along with a master's degree. Val said that Amanda's opinion of her girlfriends carried a lot of weight. She'd told Amanda a bit about me and now she wanted to meet me.

In my mind, I was picturing a spoiled brat judging her mother's lovers. If they didn't meet her expectations Val would dump them. I was to discover it couldn't have been further from the truth when I was invited to dinner one Wednesday night at Val's.

I arrived a bit early, dressed fairly conservatively for me, but casual. Val met me at the door dressed in an apron and a yellow-flowered sundress. She kissed me hello before taking my hand to lead me to the kitchen. There, I found Amanda in an apron, mid-length skirt, barefoot, and a casual crème colored blouse which I figured was her style for school. She was happily stirring away whatever dinner was. It smelled good. She turned and we both were momentarily stunned. Me, by how sweet she looked. I could only guess it was my youth since I was only five years older.

She was the quintessential girl-next-door. Her red hair tied back in a ponytail reached below her shoulders. Her face seemed to glow as she walked towards us wearing a huge smile. Her blue eyes contrasted the multitude of freckles that adorned her face. She was my height around five foot five. I wanted her.

She did a quick double-take. I could tell she wasn't looking at my eyes. I smiled as I reached out to shake her hand.

Avoiding my hand, she slipped past to hug me. I smiled holding her against me looking back at Val who was grinning. I could feel a faint heartbeat which during the few seconds we embraced seemed to beat faster.

She released me. "I'm so glad to finally meet you, Renee. Mom has told me quite a bit about you."

Her voice was sweet and melodic. I smiled, looking back at Val. "I hope it was all good."

She giggled, "It was, silly. You model and code I hear. Working on an app? That's impressive."

I blushed. "Thanks, your mom is helping me get the business part headed in the right direction. She's been a big help. You teach I hear. Fifth grade! I wouldn't have the patience with all those rug rats running around."

She grinned. "They are pretty good; it's the parents that can be a pain. Oh, dinner! Excuse me, I need to stir. Can I get you something to drink?"

She hurried off to the stove as Val walked up behind me to kiss my neck. I was thinking about how polite she was not like the usual twenty-five-year-olds I've met recently.

"I think she likes you," she whispered.

"She's adorable, Val," I whispered back.

"Amanda, I brought a bottle of red and white wine. I didn't know what was cooking so, I decided to cover my bases."

She turned back. "Oh, I'm making cioppino. Mom said you liked seafood."

I had to hold back a laugh, as did Val.

"Oh, I do. Sushi and sashimi are a favorite of mine. I especially love fish tacos."

Val shook her head in disbelief.

"That's great, I hope you'll like my cioppino then."

"I'm sure I will."

Val smacked me playfully then gave me that look. I silently told her okay, I'll stop.

I helped out a bit in the kitchen pouring the wine and helping set the table. Dinner was delightful. Amanda was smart yet a bit naive with some things, curious about modeling, and enthusiastic about teaching. I think I made a good impression on her because when I was leaving, she asked if I were going shopping with them on Saturday. I looked at Val who was beaming, nodding, yes.

I told her sure I'd love to. We all hugged before I left for home; I think it was a good beginning. Val walked me out to the car apologizing for not telling me about the excursion. She wanted to wait for Amanda's reaction. I told her it was fine. I was glad Amanda liked me. The drive home was filled with images of that sweet redhead. I know it was bad of me, but I couldn't get her out of my mind.

Over the next couple of months, we got together often, shopping, the movies, dinner, or hanging out.

It was mid-July when I called Val and asked her if she wanted to escort me to a Hollywood awards after party. I had no idea what award it was and didn't care. I need to rub elbows and get myself known a bit more for my modeling career. She told me she had to fly to another trade show that week, suggesting I take Amanda instead. I balked a little until she pressed a bit more, telling me Amanda had never been to anything like that. It would be fun for her to see the contrasts between 'real' people and actors. I relented, so Val gave me Amanda's number and told me to text her.

I did just that not expecting a quick reply. Amanda called right away. She was thrilled to be asked, wondering what to wear. I told her something 'glitzy' as it was Hollywood after all. She said she'd have to go shopping and that she'd not disappoint me. I suggested she drive to my house. We'd do Uber or Lyft because I'd planned on drinking a bit to fit in. I gave her my address, telling her what time to be over. She giggled, thanking me then hung up.

Amanda arrived a little early. I was still putting my makeup on when the doorbell rang. I greeted her in my kimono, my hair still up. She looked sweet, but not dressed in the kind of attire one wears to a Hollywood party though. She was dressed in a beige satin blouse, black leather skirt accentuated by black three-inch strappy heels, no hose.

I opened the door wider to let her in. Whatever perfume she was wearing drifted by me stirring sweet memories long past. I hugged her, thanking her for escorting me. Closing the door, I led her to the living room, telling her to have a seat, I was almost ready. She thanked me for inviting her. She'd never done anything like this. She was excited to 'hobnob with the stars'.

Smiling, I told her it would be just a few minutes then went back to putting on my eyeliner. I hung up my kimono, slipped into my five-inch pumps, grabbed my clutch purse, rechecked myself in my full-length mirror. Sighed, hoping I'd get some calls later, I walked out. Amanda got up off the sofa turning to look at me, but she stopped dead in her tracks. She was about to say something but seemed at a loss for words. She stood staring at me.

"What? Is something wrong?" I was worried.

I turned, looking myself over wondering what was wrong. I was wearing a see-through sleeveless, scoop neck, tunic dress with no bra. My nipple piercings were evident as was my beige thong. I had on five-inch silver pumps, with about three inches of bracelets on one wrist. I guess we were complete opposites in our choices as far as attire.

She looked a bit miffed and in awe at the same time.

"Renee, I can't go dressed like this! I look like a Midwest farm girl compared to you."

"Oh sweetie, you're fine. You look great! I'm there to impress; I haven't had a gig in three weeks. You can 'hobnob' while I network. Besides some of those producers love the 'naive farm girl' look. Please. The Uber driver will be here any sec."

"Oh, fine. Just don't abandon me, okay? I'm not THAT naive."

"I know you're not naive, Amanda. I won't abandon you I promise. I told Val I'd watch over you while we're there. Some of those people are real assholes. You're my girlie Q tonight, okay?"

"I guess. Are there any famous people there?"

I grinned. "We'll see won't we."

My phone buzzed from the driver who was outside. We walked out and the dude gawked at us both. We stayed quiet most of the ride. Amanda asked a few questions of me regarding what to expect. I answered as best I could without freaking her out. The driver dropped us off at the Bel-Aire mansion of some producer. I didn't know what time we were going to leave so I hadn't arranged for a ride home. We walked in past the security boys. I flashed our invites and they let us in, looking at Amanda as if she didn't belong.

Amanda was in awe. Even though her mother was wealthy, she'd never seen extravagance like this place. Gold trimmed everything, half-naked people wandering around with drinks in their hands doing fake kisses as they greeted each other. We grabbed a glass of champagne each then strolled around. She pointed out a couple of actors, actually pointing her finger at them. I had to remind her to stay cool and not be so obvious. She giggled apologizing as some woman from a long-running commercial walked by. She almost did it again and caught herself. We held hands as we wandered around the house. I didn't want to lose her to any fast-talking pervert who only wanted to get into her panties.

I was looking to be seen and we did just that. We made small talk with about five people. Amanda held her own, telling people she was an educator, not just a lowly fifth-grade teacher which in my mind is one of the hardest jobs there is. Each little conversation lasted about five or so minutes before someone saw someone else higher up the food chain leaving us in mid topic.

Amanda whispered to me as we headed into the great room, "What a bunch of plastic people."

I smiled back at her, kissing her cheek.

"What was that for?" She blushed.

"For being the smartest person here along with the cutest.'

I could see her blush deepening along with goosebumps rising on her arm.

We entered the great room, stopping momentarily to look at all the people. Everyone was drinking, snorting coke, and smoking pot. Amanda freaked. She tugged on my arm telling me she couldn't be there if they were doing that. My eyes went wide.

I pulled her aside, asking what the problem was. She told me the school where she teaches has a huge anti-drug thing going on. If anyone found out she was at a party with 'that stuff' as she called it, she could lose her job. She was adamant, having a panicked look on her pretty face.

All I could do was sigh. I thought about telling her there was nobody here that had even heard of her school, but thought better of it. Instead, I told her I'd call for a ride. She said she could just go home alone, that I could stay. I reminded her that I told her mother I'd protect her. I took out my phone, calling for another ride back home.

We continued making the best of a bad situation. Amanda had another champagne while I greeted a few more people. She kept watching as the people smoked joint after joint, snorted line after line. She seemed fixated watching them partake. After about twenty minutes, our driver arrived to take us home. I was flustered, to say the least.

To my surprise, while we were heading back Amanda whispered to me.

"Renee, do you smoke pot or snort coke?"

I looked at her. Whispering back, "I smoke on occasion. I prefer edibles though."

Making sure the driver wasn't looking she asked, "What are those?"

I had to smile. "They are like pot without the smoke, same general effect sweetie. They take a lot longer to affect you. I eat them when I know I'm not going anywhere for a long time."

"Does mom do it too?"

"She has; it sort of relaxes her after a tough day at work. We've done it together only a few times, why?"

"Umm, I was wondering if I could try some," she whispered, making sure again the driver didn't hear her or was looking.

"Well, you've had two or three of flutes champagne. If we do, you're staying the night in the guest bedroom. No way am I allowing you to drive. I don't trust drivers with girls who aren't sober either, okay?"

She smiled. "You're the boss. Please don't tell mom, okay?"

I smiled at her innocent yet potentially bad girl face. "It will be our little secret, girlie Q."

She giggled, taking my hand, squeezing it tight. I got a bit moist down below thinking about corrupting Val's angel.

We arrived back at my condo; it was still fairly early. I thanked the driver after paying him. He waited until we entered my house before driving off. Amanda thought it was nice he did, I thought he was checking out our asses for an after-work fapping session.

We walked back inside my condo, locking the front door, and making sure the deadbolt was latched. I asked for Amanda's keys telling her not to look as I hid them. She thought I was going to extremes, but I reminded her about staying in. While we were riding back home, I'd opened my thermostat app on my phone and shut off the AC. I wanted the place to warm up a bit. I had ulterior motives.

"I'm going to put on my lounging things because this dress isn't meant for sitting around in. Since you didn't bring anything, you can wear one of my nightshirts; I have a few. They're extra-large tees and are very comfy. I'm going to wear only that and my panties."

She looked a bit bewildered, so I added, "Look you've had sleepovers, right?"

She nodded.

"Same difference. We're just older."

She grinned. "Okay."

She followed me to my bedroom where I let her pick out a tee. It was an old concert tee from Goodwill with some one-hit-wonder group on it. I showed her the guest room to change in. She thanked me, closing the door to change. I had to grin. She was just too cute.

I changed in my room, hanging the dress up hoping I'd made an impression. I got out one of my smaller tees so my boobs would stretch the fabric easily as I sat on it. I kept my thong on wondering what type of reaction my little darling would have.

Walking back out to the living room, I went to fetch my hidden stash for us to imbibe with. I had one joint of medium potency and a few brownies. I get medium levels of THC and CBD stuff for my personal use. I wasn't sure how Amanda would react, so I figured we'd only do part of the joint then maybe a brownie each.

When she entered the living room, her hair was back in that sweet ponytail, no makeup, and a wicked little grin on her face.

Licking my lips. "You don't do naughty things often do you, Amanda?"

She blushed answering in the sweetest voice, "Never, I'm a good girl."

She stopped, taking her forefinger to playfully put against a dimple, giggling as she did.

I nearly melted. "I'm sure you are, but tonight my good girl is going to be naughty isn't she."

She blushed, nodding her head.

She sat on the sofa with her legs tucked under her. She looked so sweet in that tee and panties. I could have eaten her up then and there. I sat down next to her explaining what we were doing. I made sure my tee was stretched in front to show off my boobs. She paid close attention to my infomercial glancing down at my tits then back to my eyes. I lit up the joint to show her how to smoke it. Her eyes concentrated as she watched looking anxious to try.

Before she did, she reminded me that this was our 'little secret' and Val would never know. I nodded as I held the smoke in handing her the joint. She giggled a bit then took a quick puff. I shook my head. She tried it again, then again. The third time was the charm, inhaling, letting the smoke wallow in her mouth.

She passed it back to me, I took my second hit. She was getting into it, so I decided not to stop halfway. We finished it off then sat back. I crossed my arms under my boobs lifting them and showing off. We sat smiling at each other for a few minutes, her eyes darting up and down me.

I asked if she wanted anything to drink; I had wine, water, soda, etc. She asked what I was drinking. I mentioned a cabernet which got me a smile with a nod. I retrieved an open bottle and two glasses, pouring us each a half glass.

We sat sipping and talking while we were waiting for the effects to kick in. I grabbed my phone to queue up a playlist. I had a variety but tonight a little slow jazz seemed appropriate. Amanda smiled, swaying a bit with the music.

The combination of champagne, pot, and wine slowly relaxed her along with her inhibitions. She dropped her feet to the floor laying back against the armrest of my sofa smiling at me.

"This feels nice, Renee. I'm sorry I freaked out at the party. I hope I didn't ruin your evening."

The look on her face made my heart melt. She was so sincere.

"I met the people I wanted to, girlie. I'm good."

She smiled back at me, a dreamy look in her eyes. As we sat one of my favorite songs came on. I got up and started to dance in the middle of the living room in front of her. The room was beginning to get warmer due to my shutting off the AC. I danced, moving with the music as Amanda watched.

"Are you getting warm?" I asked as I swayed, not caring how I moved or how I looked.

"A bit," she said watching me.

"Well, I'm taking this off." Pointing to my tee.

I began to lift it over my head while swaying.

"Oh, Renee!" she said as she hid her eyes with her hands.

O2
O2
559 Followers
12