Turning Amanda Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "Silly, you've seen girls before. Val said you swim all the time."

"But you're mom's girlfriend."

"I'm another girl, Amanda. Lighten up."

She slowly removed her hands, peeking at first then dropping them completely. Her big blue eyes went straight to my boobs.

"You have pierced nipples!"

I smiled, "You like?"

My boobs were bouncing and jiggling as I shimmied and shook for her amusement.

"Don't they hurt?"

"Do your ear piercings hurt? No, these don't either, unless I snag them on something which is rare."

I propped them up so that my nipples stood out. "I have these barbells and various hoops. I like them."

She continued staring. "They are unique, Renee."

Before the song was over, I swayed close to her, offering both hands asking her to join me. It was a party after all!

She shook her head, no. Her eyes focused on my breasts once again. I insisted since we didn't get to dance at the party, she owed me. She sighed remembering she'd screwed up the evening. She got up to join me half watching me and half dancing. I encouraged her to have some fun. I started bumping my hip into her playfully. At first, she was annoyed then she relaxed starting bumping back. Just as we were getting into it, the song changed. She was warm so I suggested she take her tee off. Again, she balked until I insisted gently.

She took it off, tossing it onto the sofa. I tried not to be obvious, but she had the sweetest breasts I'd seen in a very long time. They were full, maybe a mouthful and a half. Her areoles were the size of nickels, sweet dark pink with the cutest nipples poking out firm.

I asked if that was a little cooler, she nodded, telling me it was. I smiled as we continued our little bump game, moving about doing any dance moves we could think of.

She finally started smiling and enjoying herself, I knew her inhibitions were a little fewer than when we first arrived. I took a quick break to pour us another half glass, handing hers to her. We both sipped trying not to spill, not that it mattered to me. Softly bumping hips and twirling around giggling together.

We were about done with our wine when my favorite slow song came on. I asked for her glass which she quickly polished off. I started to approach her, she looked at me wondering what I was doing.

"Slow dance with me, Amanda."

"Ummm, that's okay."

"Pleeease, it's my favorite song. Just this one. I'll be your best friend," I giggled.

She laughed. "Just this one?"

"Yes, it's almost half over too."

She relented, letting me slip in front of her, my hands gently around her waist. We're both the same height which made this next part easy.

She was keeping her distance until I moved close enough that our nipples brushed each other when we swayed. The first time her eyes lit up, she didn't know what to think. The second, third, and forth she relaxed.

"Is this so bad, girlie Q?"

"Umm, no, not really."

I brushed her nipples a couple of times slower than I had before. She swallowed hard. Looking a bit nervous.

"You okay?"

"Yes, Renee. I think the pot and wine have kicked in. I feel nice."

"I'm glad, sweetie. Does this feel nice too?"

I brushed her nipples again in which might be considered slo-mo. Her eyes closed, a dreamy, yes was all she could say.

"You didn't answer when I asked if you liked my piercing, Amanda."

She opened her eyes, looking down at our breasts smushed together. I arched my back a little exposing my nipples to her. The song we were dancing to ended leading to another slow one. She didn't notice, her focus was on my breasts.

"I kinda do and I kinda don't. They look like they'd hurt when they moved. The barbells are pretty though."

I smiled, "Touch them, I'll tell you if it hurts."

My hands moved from her hips to her cheeks cupping each one gently. She said nothing, continuing her gaze at my nipples.

"Really? It's okay if I touch?"

I nodded. "As long as you don't smack them or something. Go ahead."

She looked into my eyes whispering, "Our secret, right?"

I smiled. "Yes, anything within these walls will be our secret. I promise."

I felt one hand leave my waist only to see it slowly rise in front of me. Her index finger cautiously approached my nipple as if it would jump out and bite her.

I whispered, "Go ahead, it's okay."

We continued swaying back and forth as she found the courage to softly touch me. Her finger brushed over one end of the tiny barbell, crossing the tip of my nipple over to the other end. I smiled at her when she looked into my eyes.

"See it doesn't hurt at all. I liked the way you touched it. Look it's getting a little hard, sweetie."

She looked down, trying to focus on the nipple she'd just caressed. The movement was minuscule, so I told her to do again.

This time she was less afraid. Her finger moved slowly back and forth over the tiny metal charm embedded in me. Apparently, she enjoyed how it felt because she kept massaging it as I whispered how nice her touch was.

"You've never done this to a girl, I assume."

She remained focused massaging my nipples as I whispered to her. Her soft reply of 'No' led to more personal questions.

"Would you mind if I touched yours like that?"

Again, she nodded, 'No'.

I used one hand, the other still cupping her cute little ass. I cupped her lovely breast using my thumb to press and massage her nipple. She closed her eyes delighting in my touch. She then began using her thumb just as I did, expanding her exploration. We kept playing like this for a few minutes until I leaned forward to lick her other nipple. She gasped, shivering as the flat of my tongue covered her little pink button from bottom to top.

"Has a girl ever done that before, Sugar"

"Un-uh."

"Do you like that?"

"Uh-huh."

"May I do it some more?"

She whispered, "Yes, please. It feels good, Renee."

"Would you like to do that to mine?"

"In a minute, please do mine again."

"Yes, kitten. I'm glad you like it."

"I do, Renee. My boyfriends never did it like that."

I bent down, licking one sweet breast then the other. Afterward, I planted a soft kiss on each nipple then looking up to see her eyes closed. I'd felt her hand drop from my breast when I began licking hers. She was feeling more than the effects of the weed now.

I stood up to softly press my lips to hers, leaving them there for a brief moment as a tease, then tracing the tiny crevice between her lips with my tongue. She moaned softly as my tongue passed from side to side.

"How are you feeling, kitten?"

"Really good, Renee. I think I like pot, I'm so relaxed. Your touches feel wonderful too. I wondered why mom liked girls. I sort of have a feeling why now."

"Is that feeling something you'd like to explore a little more?"

She looked at me with a hint of lust in her eyes, "With you? Right now?"

"That's entirely your choice, sweet girl. Mommy will never know as I promised."

"Kiss me again, please."

"I'd love to."

I moved the wisps of her red locks back behind her ears. She smiled as I kissed those soft lips I'd teased a few moments before. Repeating the brush and tongue sweep, I noticed her hunger to return my affection. I toyed with her a bit more moving away, watching her move towards me trying to kiss me back. I let her do that a couple of times before allowing her to press against mine. She cooed as we stood there in the middle of my living room quietly making out.

My hands played with her rear end, slipping in and out of her panties, squeezing her cheeks. When I was ready, I broke our embrace asking her if she were ready. Blushing, she nodded to me which elicited a smile.

"Good girl."

"I try to be. I think you've corrupted me, Renee."

"Have I asked you to do anything you haven't wanted to do?"

"Well, sort of."

"We can stop here and now if you want. But I think that a curious teacher's mind of yours wants to find out what it's like. Don't you?"

She blushed again. "I do."

"I thought so. Let me turn out the lights, we'll go to my room. How are you feeling overall? I don't want you getting sick or feeling bad. It's your first time for a few things tonight isn't it, kitten."

"It is and I'm feeling good. I'll go turn down the sheets while you get the lights, Renee."

I smiled, "That's my sweet girlie Q."

She grinned, I released her. She quickly went to my room. I could hear her turn down the comforter spread on the bed, as I put away the wine and glasses. I grabbed my phone turning the AC back on. It had worked out extremely well. I didn't want her to get too hot and upset her tummy. Out went the lights and into the bedroom, I went. She was laying in bed on my side with one nightstand light on.

"Would you like to brush your teeth? I have extra toothbrushes."

She grinned, "Yes, please."

She met me in the master bath after I turned on the light. I got a new brush from a drawer and handed it to her. We took turns with the toothpaste standing next to each other brushing away. I playfully bumped her hips with mine, she returned the favor. It seemed her drowsy state of mind was fading, and she knew exactly what she was doing. I was grateful for that. I would never take advantage of someone in that state. Seducing my lover's daughter was bad enough.

We finished brushing then headed to my bed. Before we got in, I whirled her around, wrapping my arms around my little conquest. She looked at me with lust-filled eyes. I wanted her now more than ever.

"You sure, kitten?"

"Yes, Renee. I am. I've been a little curious since mom came out. Her other girlfriends just sort of ignored or despised me. I know mom tells them my opinion counts and that they need to get along with me. I've never done anything to sabotage mom's relationships. I like you, you treat me with respect and you're fun to be around. Nobody else has."

She was killing me.

"Sweetie, I've wanted you since I first set eyes on you, I know that's bad. Your mom and I have a good thing. I don't want to ruin that, but I've craved you. I do like you, that's true. I feel like I've set you up for this."

"Renee, I know what I'm doing, okay. The pot has pretty much worn off. Although I do have the munchies now." She giggled.

"You're so cute. What would you like to do, kitten?"

She giggled. "I kinda like being called kitten; it's cute. Teach me, Renee."

I sighed. "I think I can help you with that. Go lay down."

She grinned, leaving my arms as I watched her climb into my bed. Parts of me now said don't do this, but the majority said go ahead.

She lay on her back, her red hair off to the side as I got in crawling over her. I left the light on as I hovered over her, my hands on either side of her breasts resting on the bed. I changed my mind. I dropped to her side, asking her to face me.

"So, my sweet girl, would you like me to show you or guide you? Either is fine with me."

"Guide me. I think I know the basics from the boyfriends I've had, but I know a woman is very different." She giggled.

"My pleasure. Begin when you feel like it."

I laid back waiting to see what she'd do. She rolled over to kiss me full on the lips. She teased mine as I'd teased hers. She was a quick study; this was going to be good.

From there she moved to my breasts not that I was complaining, but I stopped her.

"Slow down, girlie. Take your time. Savor the journey, let your partner slowly build up so when you finally release her, it will make her crave you the next time."

"Yes, ma'am."

I grinned. "We're like five years apart, sweetie. Don't call me ma'am."

"Just a sign of respect, Renee. I haven't figured out what I want to call you yet. You have lots of nice names for me. I'm new at this give, me a chance."

"That's fine. Sorry I interrupted you."

"I don't mind, I'm enjoying this."

She started again at my lips. This time she slowed down, toying with me. I caught myself doing the lip catch thing just as she had done to me earlier.

After teasing my lips, she began moving down again. I hated to stop her, but I did.

"Start over, please. You ignored my face, ear lobes, and neck. All are sensitive to your lips. Explore, drive me crazy teasing me then move lower. Amanda, do things you like or think you'd like. If you like sucking on my boobs, fine. If you like teasing my lips, that's okay too. I want you to enjoy this."

"Okay. I can see why I've never really orgasmed. I was copying previous boyfriends. Those guys didn't do anything you're suggesting."

It was getting late. I didn't want to make this a chore for her, so I decided to quit guiding her. I was going to let her run free with the direction I just gave her. We could do lesson number two in the morning or whenever.

She listened, starting back at my face. She left little butterfly kisses on my cheeks, forehead, and nose. Then my neck, ear lobes and back to my mouth. She was getting into it. She licked under my chin working her way down my throat to my chest. One of her hands was free as she rested on her side. She used her fingertips to toy with my barbells before placing her lips over them.

Gently sucking my nipple into her mouth, she wiped her tongue over it. Using the tip of it, she played with my nipple delighting in making it jiggle. If I'd had little bells there, they would have been ringing.

"That's it kitten, toy with me. That feels so good."

She smiled, looking back up at me only to return to my other breast to do the same.

She took her sweet time licking, kissing, and toying with my breast. My heart was racing. Moving further down, she kissed my tummy while her hand slid over my inner thigh. I could feel her fingers move under my thong, lifting it as her palm floated over my mons.

I was surprised she hadn't commented on my thong along with my waxed pussy. It seemed other things had surprised her but not those. She managed to get her whole hand under the waistband, pushing it down to get it off my body. I raised, helping her then bending my legs so she could remove it. She dropped it on the floor then went back to massaging me. The girl was amazing. Most 'first-timers' I've had stalled going down there. Amanda seemed to want to get there without any hesitation. I wasn't going to complain.

She kissed my hips as her middle finger moved between my labia, lips moistening her finger. She moved it slowly up and down. She covered me with her palm, grasping my pussy while slipping two fingers in me.

I gasped.

"Oh yes, kitten. That's it. You sure you've never done this before?"

She looked up at me over my tummy and shook her head, no. The smile on her face showed how proud of herself she was. She refrained from kissing any lower, fingering me to a delightful orgasm. It made sense now. She knew how to masturbate and got me off that way.

When I'd finished convulsing, she rejoined me at the head of the bed.

"You take direction very well, my love."

She beamed, "Thank you, Renee, I enjoyed it. I love to learn. I just did what I would have wanted to be done to me as you said. I'm sorry I didn't lick you. I haven't the courage for that yet, I guess."

"You did fine. If you want, we have all Sunday and Monday. It's a holiday weekend isn't it?"

"Yes, Monday is the fourth. Mom won't be back until Wednesday. We're safe."

"You're welcome to stay over of course. You could run home tomorrow, get some clothes then come back."

"We could just lay around here all weekend and get take-out delivered," she purred.

"You little minx! I thought I was the bad one here."

"I want that orgasm before I leave, Renee."

"It will happen, kitten."

With that, she purred into my neck nuzzling it. I turned off the light and we cuddled until falling asleep, dreaming of new explorations.

12