Turning Amanda Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, baby, slowly lower yourself to your knees. Then grab the end and guide it into yourself. I'll help steady you. Slowly, okay?"

"Yes, Renee."

She did as instructed, fumbling a bit at first, then with all the lube and her arousal. She managed to slip it inside. Her facial expression was one of delight and amazement. She sat for a few moments contemplating how it felt. Then on her own, she began moving cautiously back and forth on it. I could feel it against me. I smiled up at her as she got the hang of it.

"Oh, Renee, this is different. I think I like it."

She giggled, closing her eyes, she got into a rhythm. She loved it, and I was enjoying watching her. Her sleek, alabaster skin sprinkled with freckles looked so lovely on top of me moving back and forth. Her breasts jiggled as she became more confident in her movements, and her arousal climbed. My lustful state of mind enjoyed the show my little vixen was putting on. Back and forth, slow, sultry circles. I kept one hand on her ass as the other tweaked her nipple. She was lost in a pre-orgasmic cloud inching her way to probably the best orgasm she'd have this weekend.

I slapped her ass as I pinched her nipple, recalling how much she liked it the other night. Her mouth got dirty as I swatted, groped, and talked back to her just as nasty. Amanda was becoming a new person right before my eyes. The shy, naive child of a woman was talking like a sailor after months at sea.

I was getting close when she decided to quicken her pace slightly. I assumed it was because she was close, and I hoped we'd climax together. My smacking of her ass increased with frequency and ferocity, driving her even faster. Then all of a sudden, she froze. Her eyes stared into mine, becoming like huge saucers. With a loud, long guttural 'FUCK,' my darling shuddered, soaking me with her sweetness. I thought she might have hurt something because, after her exclamation, she kept repeating Ow, ow ow.

I lost my train of thought, asking her if she were alright, she giggled and told me her toes cramped. I was still pent up, close, yet unsatisfied. I could live with it knowing she was sated. She lay resting on me, the strappy still in her. She sighed then slowly began moving her hips. Her breasts against mine, her lithe body felt so lovely as our common bond, ie, the strappy, gently rekindled my feeling of euphoria.

She cooed, "Does that feel as good in you as it does in me, Renee?"

Smiling, "It does babygirl. You are so sweet."

"You are the sweet one. This weekend has been wonderful."

We kissed, long and slow. Amanda brought me to a quiet, intense orgasm that had been slowly building since I started having dessert at least a half-hour before. Neither one of us wanted to move and break that bond. However, she was beginning to get heavy lying on top of me. I didn't say anything, but she knew.

She maneuvered herself whimpering as the strappy exited her. Then she helped remove it from me handling it gingerly. I giggled, watching her. She grasped it with two fingers then removed herself from the bed to deposit our toy in the bathroom sink. She washed her hands, rejoining me in bed.

We snuggled, talking about what she had experienced and how she liked it. Each time we make love or have sex, we talk about it. It's sweet, and I love just holding her close. She mentioned the spanking intensified it again, wondering if it had some deep dark meaning. I told her not to overthink it, just enjoy.

She snuggled closer, planting butterfly kisses wherever she could reach. We drifted off for a couple of hours snug in each other's arms. When we woke, we showered together once again, long and slow-talking and fondling. We dressed casually, not intending to go out for the evening. I had plenty of things we could throw together for dinner.

We got comfy on the sofa, she asked about edibles, teasing me about her first night. It was nice to relax and just talk. Valerie became a topic, but not in a sexual way. I learned a little more about their family and background. I told Amanda most of my life story when she'd finished with hers.

The afternoon gradually turned to evening, Amanda scoured my kitchen, looking for something she'd like for dinner. She found the makings for grilled chicken, couscous, and steamed broccoli. I thought that sounded good; we were puttered around the kitchen, sipping wine, making dinner.

We giggled, bumped into each other, groped, kissed, and generally had fun. We ate, playing footsie, talked more about life and our futures. Doing the dishes together was fun. Once everything was finished, we grabbed what was left of a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. Sitting on the couch, Amanda snuggled next to me as we watched a couple of shows on Netflix. We sipped and quietly talked. If this is how monogamy looks, I'm all for it.

We decided to sleep in the nude. We were both tired when we went to bed. We were both naked, so if either of us got in the mood, we'd be ready. Amanda would be going home tomorrow; neither of us knows if this would ever happen again.

12