Turning Amanda Pt. 04

Story Info
Renee and Amanda end their weekend together.
2.2k words
4.72
9.5k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
561 Followers

Monday morning. This three day weekend seemed to go by faster than any other in my life. Having Amanda around coupled with all the lovemaking made it all seem like a lovely blur. Neither of us woke in the middle of the night or had trouble falling asleep. I think we were both worn out along with being very comfortable with each other.

We hadn't discussed much regarding her continuation of exploring sex with women. In my mind, she enjoyed it too much not to take it further. The thing I wondered about was if and when she'd tell Valerie. I know Valerie would question her how this all came about. Amanda wouldn't last long under Val's interrogation. Then the truth would come out regarding my role in this 'enlightenment' that Amanda had experienced.

Val would probably be mad at first and eventually calm down. I remember the look she gave me when Amanda was making dinner, and I mentioned I loved Sushi. Then again, Amanda is her daughter, but she is over twenty-one.

Sigh, what have I gotten myself into?

Amanda stirred next to me as I lay awake, thinking of things I didn't need to think about. I glanced over at my alarm clock, Mickey's hands were playing with his, well, you know. It was six-thirty way too early to be awake on a holiday morning.

I brushed a strand of her golden hair from her pretty face with the tip of my finger. She looked angelic, sound asleep next to me. Gazing at her sent ripples through my body. Yes, I probably was falling in love with her, not something I would say out loud again. Forbidden fruit tastes so sweet.

I fell back asleep dreaming for about an hour and a half. Amanda woke me nuzzling my neck once again. We whispered our good morning greeting, both of us well-rested and lazy. I began our play session playing 'connect the dots' with my fingernail against her skin, making small doodles out of her freckles. Sometimes she'd giggle when I traced over a sensitive area; other times, she'd just smile and moan.

She tried to play with me, but I'd gently slap her hand away until she gave up letting me play while she enjoyed it. I'd trace lower and lower moving down her body, watching goosebumps form and fade away. Yes, I was playfully torturing my darling Amanda. I heard no complaints as I continued my little game. Down her flat tummy, up to and including her breasts. Her moans were letting me know she was genuinely enjoying it all.

Flat on her back, me at an angle spread across my bed. I added my lips to her seduction, kissing hers then sliding down her neck with my tongue. My fingers and fingernails no longer connected her adorable freckles; they glided like feathers over her. I was sometimes touching her smooth skin then just the briefest of air movement over her. She anticipated where they might land. Often she misjudged when they were someplace unexpected.

I had easy access to a single breast. My mouth covered her pert nipple, coating it with my warm saliva. I'd retract it to softly blow cool air over it, watching it stiffen in slow motion as Amanda cooed. Her eyes closed. I could barely see her smile as I used the tip of my tongue to warm her nipple. Circling, I moved over her aureole. Her breathing deepened, her chest rising and falling like an ocean tide.

I whispered, "You like this, don't you, baby."

A gasp delayed her reply as my fingers toyed with her belly button.

Her voice had the sweet sound of surrender when she replied, "Yes, Renee. I love it."

Licking her nipple once again, my fingers gliding further down her body, I asked her, "Are you my sweet girl, Amanda?"

Her eyes opened as her head rose from the pillow. Looking at me in her bliss-filled state, she whispered, "Yes, Renee. I am yours. Whatever you want me to be."

I smiled, sucking her breast into my mouth, my hand covering her sex. My tongue was flicking her nipple, then a soft bite and tug with my teeth while one finger edged its way into her. Her body twisted, legs opening wide, inviting me in to satisfy her yearning.

I gladly complied, moving closer to her so my hand could completely envelop her. My fingers split into a vee pressing over, not inside her. Up and down, squeezing, then relaxing, I massaged her while she continued whispering how good it felt.

She raised her arms over her head; hands clasped together. I manage to sit up a bit, admiring her body stretched out before me. Grinning, I laid back down next to her, my tongue gliding from her rob cage to her armpit.

She shuddered as I painted it with the warmth of my tongue then the coolness of my breath. My fingers now inside her curling as she begged me to let her cum. Whispering as I went over her torso again with my tongue, I told her, "No."

Her whimpering increased, coinciding with the intensity of my fingers. I let her suffer for a few more minutes then concentrated my efforts between her legs as I told her what a good girl she was. Her body responded with an intense climax leaving her breathless and stunned.

Smiling, I eased back on my manipulations while she squirmed, enjoying the feelings I'd created. Tears streamed down the sides of her face, tears of joy, and release. She sat up, moving her pillow to lay back on. She looked at me, lust in her eyes as I smiled at her.

My hand retreated from between her legs. I brought it to her mouth, where she happily cleaned my fingers off. I watched as her tongue swirls over them, sliding between each one savoring her honey on each of them. She'd been turned. No words were spoken, and none need be. She had crossed over, and I was the one who led her.

I knew at some point she'd tell Val. Right now, it didn't matter to me what Val thought about that. I'd opened the door for Amanda, and she stepped through.

She opened her arms to embrace me after finishing with my fingers. I joined her, kissing her hard and long.

When we broke our kiss, her eyes told me she was in love. I didn't say a thing, preferring to let her bask in the glow.

We slipped back into the bed, cuddling; her breathing calmed as we lay together. I played with her freckles again, enjoying once more the feel of her skin.

When she'd collected her thoughts, she whispered to me, "Renee, I don't know how to thank you for this weekend. It's been amazing. You've opened my eyes to a whole new world."

I smiled, whispering back, "Sweetie, it's been a pleasure. I'm glad you've enjoyed it. I also have more than you'll ever know. Many curious girls do this for a fling and never again. I have a feeling you're not one of them, and I'm glad."

She giggled, "Deny me of feeling this good? That would be crazy. I'll have to think about this for a bit. I don't know when I'll tell mom. Not to worry, I won't mention you."

I cupped her cheeks in my hands as I looked into her eyes. "You do what you have to do. I'm a big girl. I do like both you and your mother. I'd hate to lose either of you."

She smiled, "You're not going to lose me, Renee. I may have to find time to include you in my life. Maybe sneak around hiding it from mom. I do want to continue seeing you if you want to."

Grinning, I quickly kissed her, "I do, sweetie. You are so adorable. You'll notice I didn't say the 'L' word."

She giggled, "I did. Did you want to shower? I was thinking of heading home before lunch."

I purred, snuggling with her, "In a bit. I want to hold you for a little longer if you don't mind."

Slipping a leg between mine, she replied, "I don't mind at all, Renee. I wouldn't leave if I didn't have to."

My face lit up, "Oh? My pretty girl wants to stay with me?"

She blushed, trying to hide her embarrassment, "I do, and I don't. I need time."

"I know I was teasing you."

She sighed, holding me tighter. We laid caressing and being lovey-dovey for another fifteen or twenty minutes. I broke our embrace, whispering I was ready. Our legs untangled, she slid off the bed with me close behind her. I swatted her cute little ass causing her to jump. She giggled, opening the shower door, turning on the water.

We stepped in cautiously, checking to be sure the temperature was just right. Amanda stood under the stream first as I waited, shower gel in my palm. We switched positions so I could soap her down. Taking my time enjoying the slickness, the soap on her skin created. When I finished, she rinsed off as I waited for her to reciprocate.

Instead, she placed her hands on my shoulders, guiding me back against the cold tiles. I grimaced as my back touched them. She apologized then kissed me hard and passionately. Our tongues played for a bit, and she broke our kiss to kneel in front of me. Lifting my leg to rest on her shoulder, she looked up smiling then proceeded to devour me.

My kitten was starving as her tongue swirled inside me. My hands on her head, pressing her into me as I moaned completely forgetting about the cold tiles at my back. She reached up her arm around my leg, a finger finding that little button behind me. My innocent doll was being inventive, pressing her finger over my bud, massaging it before easing it in. I gasped, telling her how wonderful that felt. My hand pushed her deeper into me; her tongue was wagging away inside me. She focused her attention on my clit while her finger slid back in forth in my ass.

My knee supporting me was weakening as she left her finger in me, her thumb massaging the lower part of my pussy. I told her I was close; her actions amplifying my feeling as the water in the shower began to cool.

She returned to fucking my ass with her, which sent me over the abyss. I smacked the shower wall with my palm telling her how good she made me feel. She quickly finished me off, leaving my body vibrating from the intensity. She got up, turned around, and shut the water off. She'd been feeling the gradual change and was getting cold as it cascaded off her back. She rose, sweeping my still tingling body to her. We embraced her leg between mine, our lips welded together as I wrapped one leg around her.

"Fuck, babydoll," was all I could say when she leaned back to look at me.

Amanda giggled, "You're a good teacher, Renee."

"You're an excellent student, my love."

We kissed and held each other until we both felt the chilly air against our bare skin was too much. She turned the shower back on, making the hot side the dominant one. We finished showering, dried off, and got dressed.

We ate breakfast, being touchy, feeling reflecting the afterglow we both felt. Amanda was becoming imaginative in the bedroom, which surprised me. We talked about some tentatively making plans for another rendezvous some weeknight. She packed her things, starting to tear up. I, too, was feeling like my heart was being ripped out.

We got our acts together to say our goodbyes. Kissing, kissing, then kissing again, she finally left just before noon. When she closed my front door, it felt like a vacuum sucked my heart out with her. The rest of the day, I mopped around my condo, not wanting to change the sheets on my bed despite them being as well used as they were.

I cried, rationalized that Amanda had just been a conquest, then argued with myself that she wasn't, and we'd somehow get together again. The afternoon turned to evening, I made my bed, ate, hoping that she'd call. I didn't want to call her in case Val was around. I'd leave communicating to Amanda, which hurt even more.

It took my little dove two months to call me. She apologized, telling me she was aching for my touch, but couldn't do anything about it due to her work schedule and her mother wanting to visit with her more. I told her Val, and I had talked, and like with her, our schedules conflicted. I had made progress on my app. Thanks to some of Val's contacts. Amanda was happy about that. She also mentioned she was building up her courage to tell her mother and needed more time so she could make up a believable seducer.

I laughed, asking if it was because I was unbelievable, which got a shy 'yes' from her. She asked me to be patient, and I agreed. Someday soon, she'd return to my bed, guilt-free and horny. That sounded perfect to me.


O2
O2
561 Followers