All Comments on 'Turning Amanda Pt. 04'

by O2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank You

A great story, very well written, a nice gentle tale of love and exploration done at a pace where the novice was never under pressure to do anything they didn't want to do. But was willing to have her mind open to different things and feelings. Please could you write a follow up at some stage, as I would love to know whether Amanda did get round to telling Valerie about her and Renee, and if so how did she react. Did Valerie take charge of her and Renee together as Renee imagined in chapter 3. I believe that there are a few paths open on where this story could go. But hey you are the one writing these stories so it is up to you whether you feel like doing so, or to move onto something completely different.

Thanks again.

Rgds Al

lexstrokerlexstrokerabout 4 years ago
Please continue this!

I’ve been loving this story and would be thrilled to see it continue.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 4 years ago
this was good

i thought this part was less erotic, altho i still enjoyed reading it. thanks for the chapter.

ccharlton71ccharlton71about 4 years ago
Hope you continue

I really hope you continue this storyline for a few more parts, I really love the characters and I want to find out what Valerie is going to do and say with Renee about Amanda, if she's going love it or hate it, maybe with a plot twist of a possible threesome with all the characters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this series, but I think it needs a few more chapters. One describing Amanda telling Val she is into women, with her and her Mom making love. Then another chapter with Amanda telling Renee about her and her Mom having sex, then Renee accusing Val of cheating on her with her daughter. Val asking how she found out, and Renee confessing her love for Amanda and the weekend they had spent together. Another possible chapter, is all three of them having sex, With Val realizing that Amanda and Renee are truly in love and gives her blessing for their union.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES