Turning Contest: A Drunk Bride-to-Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, whether she realised it or not, she saw you getting fingered," Jasmine said, rather matter-of-factly.

"Oh God," Carrie moaned, unable to think straight both from the alcohol and the finger inside her.

"Do you want your screaming orgasm here at the table, or should we go find someplace a little more private?" Jasmine queried, tapping the g-spot again to coax the answer a little more towards a 'hell yeah, let's go'.

"Oh shit," Carrie answered, needing to come now, but not in the middle of a club.

"Ever had your pussy licked by a woman?" Jasmine teased, pulling her finger out of the flustered straight woman.

"Nooooo," Carrie answered, both in response to the question and in response to the finger suddenly missing from her hungry pussy.

Amanda watched the seductress work, in awe of her charisma. She couldn't take her eyes off the scene, convinced that the older woman had her fingers in the younger woman's pussy. Was she wearing a bride gown?!

"I can bring you pleasure like no other, Carrie," Jasmine assured the pretty bride-to-be. She then added, "And you deserve one last real orgasm, or maybe your first ever real orgasm, before you fasten that ball and chain around your ankle."

"I don't know," Carrie said, looking for her friends, who all seemed to be miles away on the dance floor.

"Look," Jasmine said, knowing the target was ready to submit. "You see that cute chubby girl over by the bar watching us?"

Carrie looked up and indeed did see a girl looking right at them. When the girl flinched the moment Carrie looked at her, but didn't avert her gaze, she was sure that was the one. She nodded, "Yes."

"Either I allow her to have the orgasm of her life or I give it to you," Jasmine said, which was the truth, although she figured if she got the bride in and out of the bathroom quickly enough she may be able to get a turning hat trick tonight.

"Oh," Carrie moaned, as Jasmine slid her finger back into her pussy.

"Here's a reminder of the pleasure I can give you with just one finger;" Jasmine said, before adding, "imagine what I can do for you with my tongue."

Amanda was mortified she had been caught staring, but just like the fascination of driving past a car accident, she couldn't look away even though she knew she should.

"Oh God," Carrie moaned, the intense, amazing pleasure back. She pointed out, "But I'm getting married tomorrow."

"All the more reason to have one last great night," Jasmine pointed out reasonably, again tapping on the g-spot lightly. "That's what we toasted to."

"Fuck, fine, let's go," Carrie agreed out of desperation, so drunk and horny that all that mattered now was an ending to this relentless teasing.

"Go into the bathroom now. The last stall if it's open," Jasmine ordered briskly, again removing her finger from the dishevelled bride-to-be.

"Shit, okay, but hurry," Carrie said, not believing she was about to have sex with another woman in a bathroom on the day before her wedding. But she was desperate to feel the full intensity of the pleasure this woman was promising!

Immediately after Carrie left, Jasmine pointed first to Amanda and then to her table.

Amanda felt a chill of hope go up her back. Was this woman really choosing her over that slim girl? Abandoning any pretense that she was still a strong willed girl who wasn't interested at all, she walked quickly to the table.

Jasmine smiled at how easy it was sometimes as she watched the chubby girl shyly, head down, walking rapidly over to her table. When she arrived, Jasmine ordered, taking complete control, "Sit at my table until I get back. And make sure the white rum and coke you owe me is waiting for me."

Jasmine downed the rest of her current drink and left, confident that the chubby girl would do exactly as she was told.

Amanda watched, stunned as Jasmine sauntered away towards the bathroom, likely to go and fuck that skinny bitch. She couldn't believe the gall of this woman to expect her to wait, and even to buy her a drink on top of it all. Yet remembering Lori's euphoric sounds and the intense pleasure she herself had felt from this lady's brief fingering, she sat down at the table and waited as patiently as she was able. Which wasn't very patient at all.

Carrie entered the last stall, which was open, and waited. As she did, she wondered why she was even permitting herself to wait. Was she seriously going to allow a complete stranger to come in here to lick her pussy and finger her to orgasm? Was she seriously going to have sex in the bathroom of a club? Was she actually going to cheat on her husband-to-be a few hours before their wedding? As she was still dithering over her decision, the older woman strode into the stall.

Jasmine closed the stall, dropped to her knees, and in a business-like fashion spread the target's legs open. Sometimes she was brisk, knowing the window of submission could be open, but not very widely. Time was limited... she was determined to get three turns before the night was over.

Carrie gasped at how efficiently the pretty older woman had dropped to her knees and buried her face between her legs. "Oh, God!" Carrie moaned loudly, way louder than she meant to... it seemed that the instant her seductress had arrived, raw pleasure had begun flooding through her pussy from the contortionist activities of this woman's busy tongue!

Jasmine attacked her target's pussy aggressively, lapping hungrily even while she slid a finger inside the moaning bride-to-be and immediately attacked her g-spot.

"Holy fuck," Carrie screamed, the double pleasure coursing through her.

"Holy crap, there are a couple of dykes in there," a voice noticed.

Carrie would usually have been mortified, but right now all she cared about was pleasure. She squeezed her eyes tight shut and tried to control her screaming, but no way! "Oh God, eat my cunt, fuck, yes, fucking shit, YES!!."

"That pussy muncher must be really good," another voice appraised.

Jasmine gloated loudly, "Damn right!" She was already this close to getting the bride-to-be off.

"Yes, she's fucking amazing!!" Carrie cried out, not caring what anybody thought as her orgasm suddenly slammed through her, gloriously fast and intense. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Jasmine contentedly lapped up the bride's flooding fluids, as always, taking the time to savour the sweetness of each unique batch of pussy cum.

Carrie couldn't believe how hard she was coming!! It was as if she had been only reading about all her previous orgasms from textbooks, and only in this tumultuous moment was she coming for the first time ever! Her body was almost burning up with euphoria as wave after wave of passion overloaded her senses!

After a minute, Jasmine stood up casually lifted up her skirt, took hold of the bride-to-be's shoulders and smashed the girl's face against her pussy. The girl was still moaning and twitching in orgasm.

Carrie was startled, her body still quaking from the orgasm of a lifetime. Yet she suddenly found her face buried in a wet pussy. Without even deciding to, she automatically did what was obviously expected... she began licking.

Jasmine moaned as turn number two was officially accomplished. She wasn't certain whether a turn was defined as simply getting a new pussy off, or if she needed to have the turn also munch cunt in order to qualify, but she wasn't taking any chances... she would both give and receive for each one.

Carrie couldn't believe she was licking a pussy! She couldn't believe how GOOD it tasted: sweet like honey! She licked tentatively at first, but once the sweetness had reached her taste buds she immediately jumped from tentative to eager!

"That's it," Jasmine purred, loud enough for any woman out there to hear, "lick my pussy." Jasmine had stored her phone in the top of her lace top stockings as she had left her table (and Amanda). Now she pulled it out, took a picture of the eager pussy pleaser, and registered her second turn of the night. She was now tied for first with Veronica.

Carrie was now a slut with a mission. She munched vigorously on Jasmine's cunt, suspecting that a full flood of cum would taste even sweeter than the nectar she was already sampling. She had no idea what she was doing, but she was attempting to give as well as she had received, so she moved her hand up and slid a finger inside the stranger's pussy.

"That's it, finger fuck me," Jasmine moaned, as she felt the finger slide inside her. She smiled as the rookie pussy pleaser eagerly tried to replicate the pleasure she had recently experienced. This one may become a life-long lez, even though she was supposed to be getting married in a few hours.

Carrie became consumed with eating pussy. She lapped, she sucked, she blew puffs of cool air on the beautiful woman's clit, and she fingered enthusiastically, trying her best to get the older woman off... Everything in the world except for the delicious pussy oozing delicious fluids into her mouth had disappeared. She had forgotten completely she had been here with friends. She had forgotten completely she had thought she was straight. She had forgotten completely even that she was scheduled to be married in less than a day.

Jasmine's orgasm was building as she joked, "I think you may be about to give me a screaming orgasm."

Carrie smiled at the promising words as she focused on the clit, which is what usually worked best on her... at least before today's revelation of g-spot magic... but try as she might, she couldn't find the older woman's damn g-spot!

"That's okay, my pretty bride-to-be, just suck on my clit," Jasmine moaned loudly, as she cradled the girl's head deep into her pussy, knowing that her second orgasm at the club was about to flood out of her.

Carrie obeyed, dying to taste the woman's cum.

Jasmine screamed a moment later, as her orgasm hit her, "That's it, you pussy pleasing sluuuuuut, lap up my cum!!"

Carrie felt a rush of adrenaline at being called a 'pussy pleasing slut' and at the joy of being suddenly coated with cum all over her face. She eagerly lapped as much as she could. The taste was indeed as heavenly as she had imagined.

Jasmine held the newly turned girl's head in her pussy until her orgasm subsided, before she pulled her up and kissed her hard.

Carrie kissed the woman back deliriously, completely intoxicated with this crazy lesbian encounter. The alcohol felt like it had been boiled out of her system, leaving her only with an overpowering sexual afterglow.

As Jasmine broke the kiss, she grinned, "So did you enjoy your screaming orgasm?"

"Holy shit," Carrie cried, "I think you may have corrupted me forever."

"I hope so," Jasmine smiled, before a wicked idea popped into her head. "So where is the wedding?"

"St. Mark's Church," Carrie answered, without even considering that this was an odd question or might have devious implications.

"What time?" Jasmine asked.

"Three."

"And I'm invited to the supper as well?" Jasmine asked.

That was when Carrie, still drunk on lust, began to realize the relevance of the questioning. "Um, I, well," Carrie stammered.

"Is Zelda straight?" Jasmine asked.

"She's married," Carrie defended, suddenly very worried about the ulterior motives of this beautiful, irresistible seductress.

"I like challenges," Jasmine smiled, kissing the bewildered bride-to-be.

Carrie was suddenly full of anxiety. What if this woman revealed this lesbian indiscretion to Jeremy? What if she tried to seduce Zelda? Yet the kiss was so tender that those questions faded briefly as she sank back into the tender intimacy.

Jasmine broke the kiss eventually and said, "Look, Carrie, I'm coming to your wedding tomorrow and I expect to be allowed into the dance and dinner, is that clear?"

"Yes," Carrie nodded obediently, feeling compelled to agree.

"Don't worry," Jasmine smiled. "I don't out people. But I do hunt straight women who need to experience what real pleasure feels like."

Carrie pondered the shy, uptight Zelda and couldn't help but say, "Well, Zelda is as straight as they go, but I guess so was I half an hour ago."

"I promise she will be bisexual by the end of tomorrow," Jasmine smiled sexily. "Plus, I have a very special wedding gift for you."

Carrie flirted back, "I hope it's a screaming orgasm."

"Multiple screaming orgasms," Jasmine exulted, as she kissed her once again before striding out of the stall, even as a couple of women stared at her. She smiled at them, never ashamed to get caught, and invited, "If you want an orgasm of your own, you'd better hurry up."

Jasmine kept walking, even though curious whether either of the mid-thirties women would take her up on her offer, and if they did, wondering if Carrie would lick more pussy... she assumed that by now she would. But she had one more turn to make tonight. She walked back to her table and wasn't surprised to see the chubby girl sitting there, along with a new drink.

Amanda saw the woman coming and felt a chill go up her spine. 'Finally,' she thought to herself.

Jasmine got to the table, grabbed the drink and downed it completely.

Amanda gasped.

Jasmine asked, "Are you okay to drive?"

"Yes," Amanda nodded, having only had one drink, wondering if the older woman was going to take her back to her place.

"Do you live alone?" Jasmine asked, wanting to really fuck the shit out of the chubby girl.

"Yes," Amanda answered.

"Are you close by?" Jasmine continued.

"A few minutes' drive," Amanda answered, her pussy tingling with anticipation.

"If you want to have the fucking of your life, let's go," Jasmine said, grabbing the girl's hand.

Amanda didn't speak, following without hesitation as the older woman began to lead her out.

Suddenly someone called out, "Amanda, what are you doing?"

Jasmine turned to see one of the two pretty friends who had been ignoring the chubby girl all night suddenly looking concerned. Amanda tried to pull her hand away, but Jasmine held it firmly.

"Crystal, I..." Amanda began, but was interrupted by the older woman.

"She is taking me back to her place so I can fuck the shit out of her," Jasmine explained bluntly.

Crystal gasped, "You're not serious?!"

Amanda's face went beet red, but she didn't deny a thing.

Jasmine continued, "You're welcome to come and get fucked too; I'm a lot better than all those thirty second cum and done boys here."

Crystal insisted, "Amanda, are you really leaving with this woman?"

Amanda, mortified but horny, answered clearly, "Yes I am."

Jasmine asked, "Are you coming, too?"

"God, no," Crystal cringed in disgust.

"Your loss," Jasmine shrugged, turning away and pulling Amanda with her.

Amanda mouthed back, 'Sorry', before she turned and followed the confident woman out of the club.

Once in the apartment, Jasmine ordered, "Get naked, now."

Amanda had long been uncomfortable with her body and would almost never get naked in front of anyone, but she was so horny that no way was she going to disobey. She got undressed and was quickly standing in only her bra and panties.

"Undergarments too," Jasmine ordered, as she went to her oversized purse and retrieved the same cock that had fucked the chubby girl's friend over an hour ago.

Amanda obeyed, revealing her massive tits.

Jasmine put the strap-on on and turned to see the chubby nervous girl completely naked, trembling a little.

"Fuck, the boys must love those tits," Jasmine admired, as she walked over and cupped them in her hands.

"Some do," Amanda admitted, having been felt up way more times than she had ever been fucked.

"They're amazing," Jasmine complimented, wanting to make the pretty but chubby girl confident with her body, as she leaned forward and sucked on a big erect nipple.

"Ooooooh," Amanda moaned, her nipples super sensitive.

"Now go and bend over the couch," Jasmine ordered, after she had sucked on both nipples.

Amanda obeyed, dying to get fucked, never mind that it wasn't a real cock.

"What a nice Beyoncé ass," Jasmine complimented, preferring a girl with meat rather than a skinny waif.

"Thank you," Amanda replied shyly, relishing the apt compliment.

Jasmine moved to her, dropped to her knees and buried her face in the girl's ass cheeks, as her finger slid inside the girl's very wet pussy and arrowed directly to the g-spot.

"Oh fuck," Amanda moaned at first touch, even though she was surprised by the lips on her ass cheeks.

Jasmine got the girl breathing heavy in seconds, the magic of the g-spot, before she stood up and slammed her cock in the girl's wanton box.

"Oh my God!" Amanda screamed, the cock filling her so good.

"You want it rough like your friend?" Jasmine asked, as she slammed into the chubby girl.

"Oh yes, pound me like you pounded Lori, make me your little fuck slut," Amanda declared, her submissive nature instantly apparent.

"You want to be my little fuck slut, do you?" Jasmine crooned.

"God, yes," Amanda moaned, her long denied orgasm bubbling quickly towards the surface.

After a few more hard strokes, Jasmine asked, "Are you going to come already, my slut?"

"Yessss," Amanda answered, wishing she could hold back longer, wanting this surreal fucking not to end so soon after it had started.

"Don't worry, this won't be a one orgasm night," Jasmine promised, as she kept slamming into the girl so hard the couch was scooting away.

"Oh God, yes, fuck, I'm coming!" Amanda screamed, loud enough to wake neighbours on both sides, as indeed she did come.

Jasmine just kept fucking her throughout the girl's orgasm, already planning a sixty-nine to finish the evening. Yet to her surprise, Amanda began unveiling a dirty side as her orgasm coursed through her.

"Yes, yes, keep fucking the shit out of me," Amanda demanded, wanting to be used and dominated... something she secretly fantasized about when she masturbated.

"That would mean I'd have to fuck your ass," Jasmine joked, something she didn't do too often, especially to rookie turns.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Amanda said. She had fingered her ass and used toys in her ass, but she had never been actually ass fucked... another fantasy she wanted to make a reality regardless of who was behind her.

"You sure?" Jasmine cautioned.

"Yes, yes, just slam that fucking dick up my asshole," Amanda moaned, so horny and so ready to be a complete slut for the night.

"Got any lube?" Jasmine asked.

"I don't need any cock sucking lube, just shove that big dick in my a-hole," Amanda ordered, always really getting off on the combined pain and pleasure that came whenever she first slid a toy in her ass.

"Okay," Jasmine agreed, impressed by how nasty this apparently prudish girl was now proving herself to be. She pulled her strap-on out of the girl's wet pussy and slowly slid it, wet with cum, into Amanda's puckered asshole.

"Oooooooh, yes," Amanda whimpered, a sharp pain coursing through her even as the orgasm still lingered.

"You're quite the slut," Jasmine said approvingly, as she pushed the cock deeper into the girl's ass.

"Oh yes, I want to be your lez fuck slut," Amanda moaned, as she felt the cock fill her ass.

"Once I'm done reaming your asshole, you're going to eat my cunt like the lez you really are," Jasmine declared, just as the entire cock finally disappeared inside the girl's ass.

"Yes, I'll do anything you tell me," Amanda said, as she hung suspended in time, waiting for the real ass fucking to begin.

"Good girl," Jasmine purred, imagining this submissive little slut may turn out to be great for recruiting other shy quiet sluts.

"Now PLEASE fuck my asshole," Amanda demanded.