Turning Contest: A Kinky Cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome aboard. Lesson one: suck on his balls while I suck his cock," Veronica ordered in a businesslike fashion, "get those balls boiling: they shouldn't be ignored."

"Seriously?" Rosa asked, never even thinking about the balls when they were having sex.

"Trust me, he'll love it," Veronica said.

And Cam watched in awe as his girlfriend shrugged uncaringly, but fooled nobody, as she obeyed and leaned down to his balls while the hot MILF woman resumed sucking him.

Rosa felt degraded by serving a mere man, and yet she also felt a tingle in her pussy. She had no idea why. She didn't like sucking his balls and she hated obeying this bitch, so why would her pussy betray her like this?

Cam couldn't believe what was happening; he couldn't believe Rosa was obeying this MILF. He knew he wouldn't last long like this, especially with the talented woman furiously bobbing on his cock like a porn star.

Veronica had a five-step plan. One, make Rosa jealous and obedient as I begin to cuckquean her

(something Veronica had done to a couple of married women in the past, but never to a teen). Two, give her a facial from her boyfriend's cock. Three, fuck her with a strap-on. Four, make her watch her boyfriend fuck me and take a load in my cunt before Five, having the bitch eat out my cream pie.

Cam was in heaven and felt his balls boiling in under two minutes of this double pleasure, getting his balls and cock sucked, as he warned, "I'm about to come."

Veronica bobbed for a few more seconds before pulling back, pulling Rosa back as well and aiming the erupting cock directly at the teen.

Rosa gasped in disgust as she felt warm sticky cum suddenly spewing all over her face, some even going right in her open eye. "Gross!" she exclaimed as she tried to get away, but the strong bitch held her face rigidly in place downrange.

Cam shot the biggest load ever as he came all over his girlfriend's face, something he'd fantasized doing many times, but she had never allowed.

"Now suck the rest of the cum out of his cock," Veronica ordered over her shoulder, as she went to her desk to get the strap-on.

Without waiting for Rosa's agreement, Cam shoved his cock in her stunned open mouth and slowly fucked her face.

Veronica put the strap-on on and watched Cam regain some of the assertive manhood the bitch had obviously leeched out of him.

Rosa felt so humiliated, cum dripping down her face, Cam making her look so slutty by uncaringly using her mouth in front of someone else, yet she also was undeniably horny. She should have been not only humiliated but pissed; yet instead being mistreated like this had her pussy dripping like a faucet and she'd never felt so aroused. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Cam saw the hot woman putting the strap-on on over her pants suit outfit and got excited. She was going to fuck Rosa. What guy wouldn't want to watch that?

Veronica sauntered from behind her desk and ordered, "Take her dress off, stud."

"Yes, ma'am," Cam agreed cheerfully, pulling the dazed Rosa to her feet and lifting the dress over her head.

Rosa opened her eyes, her left one stinging a bit, and saw the woman wearing a strap-on. She objected and tried to shove her way past her boyfriend to escape but he wouldn't let her, even as her pussy tingled again with desire, fighting her mental urge to get away, the part of her that said, "Oh, no. You can't be serious."

"Cam's cock is mine for the day, so it's this or nothing," Veronica shrugged.

"Nothing then," Rosa sneered, even though she wanted to be fucked badly.

"You sure?" Veronica asked, "I'm guessing if I touched that hairy cunt of yours right now, your pubes would be sopping wet."

"They are not," Rosa denied, frustrated that this annoying woman continually seemed to know her from the inside out.

"Tell you what, if I'm wrong you can leave right now, no cops, no nothing," Veronica offered, "but if I'm right, you'll bend over my desk and obey my every order."

"This is stupid," Rosa scoffed, but feeling even more wetness leak out of her pussy.

Cam helpfully moved his hand to her pussy and felt how soaked her panties were. "She's drenched, ma'am."

"Cam!" Rosa moaned uncontrollably at her needy pussy being touched as she railed against his cooperation with the bitch instead of protecting her from her. "What the hell is going on here? I don't understand anything: why are you siding with her?" Then she thought to herself, 'And why am I so wet? And so needy?' She was almost in tears from her bewilderment.

"The only reason you could be that wet and feel so needy right now is because you're a cuckquean," Veronica informed her in a soothing voice, as she glided behind her and pushed her to the desk.

"A who?" Rosa asked, even as she allowed the woman to control her.

"I'm saying you're a cuckquean," Veronica explained calmly, "and that is a person of the feminine persuasion who gets turned on by watching their man get pleasured by another woman."

"I'm no such thing," Rosa protested adamantly, even as she bent over the desk, gearing up to be fucked by a strap-on cock.

"Then why else would you be wet?" Veronica asked, reasoning, as she moved behind her and rubbed the cock up and down the teen's pussy.

"I don't know," Rosa moaned, the mindless response of her needy pussy betraying her once again.

"But I know, and I even know an additional reason," Veronica purred teasingly, "you, my pet, get turned on by being told what to do."

"Bullshit," Rosa denied, frustrated that this woman was teasing her. You win, bitch, just fuck me, she thought to herself.

"No? Let's test that. See how long you can resist when I say this: Beg for me to fuck you," Veronica ordered, pushing the cock all the way inside the teen twat but immediately pulling it back out again and waiting for a response.

"Ohhhhh, fuck," Rosa moaned, the relentless teasing, the kinky situation, as well as the coitus interruptus in the change room had all combined to leave her a pile of mush.

"Beg for it, slut," Veronica ordered, as she resumed rubbing the cock up and down Rosa's very wet pussy lips but this time without penetration.

"Damn it,' Rosa cursed, frustrated, "Just fuck me."

"I don't call that begging; do you, Cam?" Veronica playfully went for a second opinion.

"No, ma'am," Cam agreed, "begging is typically more subservient than that, is more of a plea to a person in a position of power from a supplicant who has no power but is nevertheless craving something strongly," getting a perverse high from watching someone take Rosa down a few pegs. "Her attempt just now fell far short of that standard."

"Very good, Cam!" Veronica praised him. "You're far more than just a jock, aren't you?"

"I try, ma'am."

Rosa turned and glared at Cam, she was going to rip his nuts off when they got out of here. "Really, Cam?" she asked dangerously.

Cam shrugged, not intimidated in the least this time. "What can I say? What you just did definitely wasn't begging." He then decided to take control of their relationship if there still was one, and snapped, "Now beg like you mean it!"

Defeated and frustrated, Rosa sighed dramatically, and begged, although her tone was pathetic, "Please fuck me, bit... ma'am."

"Is she a cold fish in bed too?" Veronica asked, shaking her head at such a useless attempt at begging.

"Pretty much," Cam admitted, before adding, "but mainly bossy."

"Cam!" Rosa cried out, this time even more shocked. Is this how he sees me? Have I become so blindly self-centered that I haven't even realized what I've turned into?

"What?" Cam asked. "Lately, it's true, Rosa. You just go through the motions or lackadaisically tell me what to do."

"But the inner truth is, she wants you to tell her what to do," Veronica pointed out before explaining, "hiding inside that tough, stubborn, bitchy exterior is a submissive who wants nothing more than to obey."

"I can't imagine that to be true," Cam disagreed, their relationship not being anything like that.

"You just need to break past her façade and motivate her to show her true self," Veronica said, "and we're already making some progress," she added, sliding inside the teen again and fucking her furiously for ten deep, hard thrusts. "Ready to beg, Rosa? Ready to be my slut?"

"Oh yes, fuck me, please make me your slut, ma'am!" Rosa suddenly begged authentically as pleasure and lust took her over.

"See? She just needed some motivation," Veronica pointed out, pulling out and waiting for Rosa to beg to get fucked again.

She didn't have to wait long. The pleasure suddenly gone as fast as it had entered, Rosa begged desperately, "Please, ma'am, shove that cock back in my cunt and make me your fuck slut. I don't know how to beg any harder and I really need it!"

"See?" Veronica smiled, as she obliged and resumed fucking the teen, who was horny as hell and now making no bones about it.

"No way," Cam said, in awe of what he was not only hearing, but also witnessing, this transformation even more shocking than the blow job he'd just received from the stranger.

"You're the man, take charge of your woman," Veronica said, as she slammed hard into the teen.

"Really?"

"Yes, she isn't only a submissive, but she's also a cuckquean," Veronica continued, "soon she will likely even allow you to fuck other girls while she watches, probably even cheer you on. Bring a cute nerd over to fuck, or another cheerleader, a rival of hers. Believe it or not, she'll soon learn to love it!"

"No way she would go for that," Cam argued again, although the idea was inviting: he'd been hit on by many of the school's other girls, including their star basketball player, who was indeed Rosa's rival since they were the two prettiest and sexiest girls in the entire school.

"Try it," Veronica urged him, "trust me, I understand sluts; I've made a lifetime study of them... or I should say rather ... of us."

Through her fog of arousal and the joy of getting fucked, Rosa took in most of the conversation and was of two minds: she was both furious and turned on. The idea of Cam fucking someone else pissed her off, and yet it also triggered twitches in her twat. Although she credited the latter mostly to the deep, hard fucking she was receiving.

"Also, a cuckquean never comes before her Mistress, man or cupcake," Veronica added as she pulled out, seeing Cam's cock was saluting her and quaveringly ready for round two.

"Oh please don't stop," Rosa begged, her orgasm so fucking close.

"Cupcake?" Cam asked.

Veronica plunged back in but paused deep inside her as she explained, "A cupcake is a female, usually a younger girl, who fucks another woman's man and at least for the occasion serves as Mistress to the submissive girl, to the cuckquean. The cupcake may also fuck the cuck, or not, according to her own choice."

"Oh," Cam said, that idea pretty hot, his mental image of Rosa's white rival Jane dominating her while fucking both her and Cam to be hot as hell.

"Just keep fucking me, please!" Rosa begged, trying to buck her body back to fuck herself, she was so desperate to come.

Veronica instead not only pulled out of the horny slut, but even removed the strap-on, got undressed, retaining the thigh highs of course, and hopped onto the desk beside Rosa, who was still bent over and still desperate, and ordered her, "Put your boyfriend's cock in my cunt, slut."

Rosa's eyes went big. "What? No! Please fuck meeee!"

"No, slut, listen up," Veronica ordered, "I acknowledge your need for pleasure, including the fact that you obviously crave it desperately. And I promise you that before we're finished here you will find that pleasure realized... a mighty orgasm if you will ... eventually. However, your pleasure is at the bottom of the list of priorities here. Your pleasure comes after everyone else's and you'll even have to earn it through willing obedience. And believe it or not, I'm doing this to you out of kindness; forgive the cliché, but you'll thank me afterwards."

Cam was still taking it all in: the beautiful, entrancing, and now gloriously naked proprietor who was in no way an old bag, his bitchy girlfriend, also gloriously naked, her bitchiness totally washed away (for now? forever?) looking like if he asked her to lick his feet, kiss his ass, even let him fuck her ass, she'd be completely onboard with it. He was in awe at the transformation. And for the moment, would Rosa let him fuck another woman? Would she even obey this woman and facilitate the fucking?

Rosa asked, hoping she would be allowed to finally come, "Will I really get to come afterwards?"

"If you're a good slut, I'll do what I promised: I will make sure you have an orgasm you will never forget; it will be life-changing," Veronica promised, a promise she could keep, plus she knew that the many stops and starts, mixed with Rosa's eventual acceptance that she was a submissive cuckquean, would bring her pleasure she didn't know existed inside her tight body.

"Okay," Rosa agreed, the need for an orgasm overriding her jealousy. She weakly straightened herself up, feeling her wetness drip down her leg and she walked over to Cam. Deciding to go with it, she asked, "Babe, do you want to fuck this MILF?"

Cam nodded, "Yeah, I do."

Rosa grabbed Cam's hard cock and gently guided it to the spread-open legs of the women she had hated mere minutes ago.

Cam followed his cock (duh) and got into position between the woman's nylon-clad legs and he draped his hands over them. He'd always liked nylons, but Rosa refused to wear them, calling them 'white girl shit'.

Veronica asked, "Like my nylons, stud?"

"Yeah," Cam said, loving how soft they were.


"Does our slut ever wear them?" Veronica asked, as Rosa still held his cock right at the portals to her pussy canal.

"No, ma'am, never," Cam answered. "She thinks they're a white woman thing."

"Does she say that?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah," Cam nodded.

"Would you like her to wear them?" Veronica asked.

"Sure," Cam said, still caressing his hands up and down her nylon legs.

"Rosa, do you want your boyfriend to fuck me?" Veronica asked.

Rosa couldn't explain it, but she realized that she did. She realized she wanted Cam to be happy and it seemed she hadn't been doing the job. She answered submissively... and 'submissive' was the perfect word in every way, even deep down, "Yes ma'am, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really do."

"Why?" Veronica questioned, wanting Rosa to understand and accept who she was completely.

"I don't know," Rosa said, as she moved her boyfriend's cock up and down the older woman's pussy lips, trying to give pleasure to them both.

"I think you do know," Veronica moaned softly, "Just examine your feelings, accept the truth about yourself and tell me."

Rosa cursed, "Damn it, yes I do know. I want you to fuck my boyfriend because you can give him the pleasure I can't."

"Very good. And?" Veronica pursued.

"And I know it's going to turn me on watching him fuck you," Rosa admitted, the moment she said it realizing it was true.

"There you go, you good girl," Veronica approved, "Acceptance. You're a cuckquean and that is nothing to be ashamed of."

Cam listened and learned, realizing this hot woman had just handed him the keys to sexual paradise.

"I feel pretty ashamed," Rosa admitted.

"Being a cuckquean takes bravery to accept," Veronica said, "It means that you're accepting you need help pleasing your man, a bitter pill most women can never swallow."

"I guess, but it's really scary," Rosa confessed, baring all, feeling totally vulnerable.

"It isn't something you should confess to just anybody, because that would be scary. But you can find safety through obedience to someone you love and trust, such as Cam here. He doesn't know how to do it yet, but he will learn and be able to lead you to your own sexual pinnacles of pleasure," Veronica guaranteed, as she then added, "but enough of the Kink 101 lesson: put your boyfriend's cock into my cunt, my submissive slut."

"Yes, ma'am," Rosa obeyed with total willingness, by now accepting completely the diagnosis of the older woman. She moved her free hand to Cam's ass and gently pushed him forward as she said, "Now fuck our hot Mistress for me, sweetheart."

Cam agreed, even as the term Mistress added to his heat, "I think I'll do just that."

"Oh yes slut, fill my cunt with your boyfriend's cock," Veronica moaned.

Rosa watched her Lord and Master's cock disappear into another woman's cunt and the sight caused another gush of wetness to leak out of her.

"Cam, I have a few pairs of thigh high stockings in my right desk drawer; tell your slut to grab a pair of white ones and put them on," Veronica ordered, as Cam held onto both her ankles with his cock surging deep inside her.

"You heard her, slut," Cam relayed, on a power high, "go put on a pair of white nylons for me." He then added, taking the power by the throat, "and I expect you to be in nylons every day from now on."

Part of Cam expected her to snap at him and refuse, yet Rosa nodded with no trace of resistance, perhaps even a hint of gratitude, "Okay."

Rosa walked around and opened the drawer to find a couple of sex toys as well as quite a few packages of nylons. She found a white pair and took it out of the package, looking up to see Cam fucking the MILF energetically.

"Oh yes, stud, pound me with that big cock," Veronica moaned, having not been fucked by an actual cock in at least three months. She wasn't a complete lesbian, although she definitely preferred women to men. And right now, the rush of getting fucked while his girlfriend watched had her on fire.

"Oh yes, you're so fucking hot," Cam groaned, as he furiously fucked her.

Rosa watched even as she obeyed her task of putting on nylons... white nylons. The choice of white was clearly another attempt to put her in her place because its contrast with her dark skin was so extreme. Oddly, as she put the silky sheer nylons on, she was surprised by how nice they felt. She had worn pantyhose only once, a black pair for Thanksgiving at her mother's insistence, but otherwise had always refused, even though her mother wore them every day as a secretary at a law firm. As she obeyed and watched the sex scene, her cunt burned... the MILF was right... from obedience came excitement. And she loved seeing how much Cam was enjoying himself and felt good about how hot his sexy MILF was, and was comfortable in herself because she knew what Cam wanted her to do and she was doing it. Was she a bitch? Maybe sometimes, but not at the moment! Life is good! Fuck!

"That's it, pound my pussy," Veronica continued, her orgasm building pretty quickly.

"Best fuck ever," Cam declared, wanting to put Rosa in her place one more time, although he wasn't lying, this was by far his most intense sexual encounter ever.

"Come watch your boyfriend ejaculate in my cunt, Rosa," Veronica ordered, looking over to see Rosa watching intently.

"Yes, ma'am," Rosa obeyed, getting up and walking over, truly wanting to see Cam come in his MILF, and especially the look on his face while he did. Fuck!

Cam could feel his balls boiling as Rosa joined them and he could feel her breath as she whispered directly into his ear, after a couple dozen deep hard thrusts, as her hand went to his ass to add extra oomph to his fucking, "That's it darling, fuck the slut, cum inside the bitch, show her what a stud my boyfriend is."

Veronica smiled at Rosa falling so completely into cuckquean mode while still keeping part of her wicked personality.

Cam groaned, "Oh God, I'm going to come soon."

"Me too," Veronica moaned loudly, and added, "Fill my cunt with your cum, stud."