Turning Contest: A Kinky Cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cam fucked her as hard and fast as he could, sweat pouring down his body until he grunted, "Here it comes!"

Veronica was also close, and the instant she felt the cum spewing inside her she declared, "Yes, I'm coming too!"

"Shoot that load deep in her cunt, baby," Rosa crooned, peppering his neck with little kisses as he kept pumping and pumping and cumming and cumming.

Veronica then added, once the entire load was in her, "Slut. It's time to come and eat your homemade creampie."

The former Rosa would have been mortified, she had taunted lesbians in the past just for being who they were, yet the new enlightened Rosa, seeing Cam's cum leaking out of the well fucked cunt and following her increasingly natural desire to obey, dived between the woman's legs, buried her face in her cunt and licked like there was no tomorrow!

"Holy shit," Cam gasped, the sight of his girlfriend's eager assault on her Mistress's cunt to hoover out his own cum one more delightful shock in a day full of them.

"A true cuckquean will obey every order from her Master and Mistress," Veronica said almost as if she were quoting from a textbook. "She gets pleasure from obedience and by making her man happy."

Rosa hungrily licked up the mixture of male and female cum, surprised by how sweet the combination tasted. A creampie was a tantalizing treat, and something she imagined she would be wanting to try again and again.

"Before today she never went out of her way to make me happy," Cam said.

Rosa heard that and felt bad. Is that how he saw me?

Veronica pulled the new teen cuckquean's head more deeply between her legs and said, "Always remember you're in charge. Her pleasure is secondary if at all. The paradox is that if you forget to do that and start treating her like any kind of princess, you'll make her miserable and the bitch will be back."

"Okay, I think I get it," Cam said thoughtfully.

"But with that in mind, do you think she should be allowed to come, Master?" Veronica asked, before adding, "she's been a good girl lately, and she's showing herself to be a pretty natural little cunt muncher."

Cunt muncher, I love it, Rosa thought to herself, how quickly my world has been turned upside down.

"Sure, why not?" Cam shrugged.

"Slut, do you want to come?" Veronica asked, letting go of her head.

"Yes please Mistress, if that's okay with you," Rosa replied, surrendering herself completely to the hierarchy that had been created.

"Grab that coke bottle from my desk," Veronica pointed, "and fuck yourself with it."

Rosa was so desperate that yet another humiliating task didn't even faze her anymore as she reached for the bottle and while her mouth and tongue were still busy between Veronica's legs, slid it inside herself.

Veronica laughed at the mindless obedience as she invited, "Hop on the desk and get comfortable, you beautiful, horny slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Rosa obeyed, doing so while still fucking her needy cunt.

Standing with her hands braced on the edge of the desk, Veronica looked down from a foot away as the teen pumped the bottle in and out furiously before leaning down and sucking the teen's clit into her mouth.

"OH FUCK!!" Rosa screamed, as her left leg twitched uncontrollably, "Yes, yes, yes, suck my clit, Mistress!"

Knowing Rosa was seconds away from coming, Veronica yanked the bottle out, slid two fingers inside the soaked oasis of pleasure, found her g-spot and tugged, hard.

That was all it took.

"HOLY MOTHER FUCKER SCREAMING CUM STORMS!!" Rosa screamed nonsensically but wholeheartedly, as an orgasm hit her like no other had before. She usually came from sex, from fucking and oral and she had a couple toys that reliably got her off, but this was a whole different level of orgasm. Her body quaked, her cunt gushed, her head went light, and tingling sensations hit her very core! She almost passed out from the intensity.

Veronica leaned down to taste the teen's cum as Cam watched in awe at easily the hottest thing he'd ever seen whether in porn or real life.

Rosa kept coming, Veronica kept licking for another minute before Veronica slid the bottle back inside the teen and ordered Cam, "Get her off again, the bitch has earned it."

"Oh God," Rosa moaned, never having experienced multiple orgasms.

"She can't," Cam said, even as he obediently grabbed the bottle and began fucking her.

"Maybe she couldn't before, she was all blocked up, but she certainly can now," Veronica smiled as she grabbed her phone and took a photo.

Even as the first orgasm refused to break its hold on Rosa, she felt a second one coming like a fresh surge of waves crashing against the shore. Rose begged, "Please fuck me with your big cock, Master."

"May I?" Cam asked the older woman.

"She's your slut," Veronica shrugged. "Fuck her face, pound her pussy or ream her asshole, she'll do whatever you tell her, and because she's doing what you want, she'll get off on it as many times as you let her."

Wanting to give herself completely to Cam and prove her Mistress correct as she gave herself mind, body and slut to her boyfriend she said, "Yes, baby, why don't you take my anal virginity? I never let you do that before, but now I'd love you to boldly go where no man has gone before!"

"Really?" Cam asked playfully through his one final shock.

Veronica pulled a tube of lube out of her drawer as Rosa replied, babbling out the first things she could think of that she was willing to do: "Yes, baby, I want to be your three-hole slut, I want to be your cuckquean while you fuck other girls, I want to be your submissive sex slave."

Veronica ordered, "Get on the floor on all fours, my pet!"

Rosa quickly obeyed as Cam asked, "You even want me to fuck Jane?"

She hated Jane but nevertheless answered, "Yes, yes, Jane, anybody you want."

Veronica poured lube on the teen's ass and added, "You'll eat Cam's creampie out of Jane, won't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, if my Master wants me to, I'll bury my face in the bitch's well fucked white cunt while it's filled with his consummate cum," Rosa agreed, willing to agree to anything at the moment, her second orgasm slowly building inside her, controlling her entire core. She then added, "Fuck my ass, Master. Take my anal cherry. Sodomize your slut."

Veronica shrugged, figuring she may as well have a second orgasm herself, as she lowered herself to the floor and offered her cunt back to the teen bimbo, "I guess you'd better take her final hole, Master."

Cam laughed as he strolled leisurely behind his girlfriend, stroking his hands across the sheer white nylons, "My dear slut, I think you'll have to wear white nylons every day. And whenever anyone asks why, you can tell them it's because I ordered you to."

"Anything for you, Master," Rosa agreed mindlessly, as she felt his cock knocking at her anal entrance.

Veronica began filming Rosa's face to capture her expression as Cam's cock penetrated her back door.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Rosa screamed, looking directly into the camera, pride no longer a controlling drive for her. "Fill my black asshole with your massive white masterful cock while I eat my Mistress's white cunt."

Veronica smiled and kept filming as the sodomy continued, and as she was pleasured. She also multi-tasked as she sent a score update.

Score at 4:37 PM on Saturday:

Scorecard:

Crystal: 5

Jasmine: 4

Veronica: 4

Carol: 3

Portia: 3

Rosa couldn't believe the pain that was filling her as her virgin ass was filled with cock; she also couldn't believe the colliding pleasure that countered the pain. Nor could she believe the intensity of the pleasure in her pussy, even though it was being left untouched at the time.

Cam watched his girlfriend lick pussy; Cam watched his cock slide in and out of his girlfriend's ass; he watched the hot MILF film the entire thing.

Five minutes of ass fucking became ten, until Rosa was begging for it to be harder as the pain was gone and only pleasure now existed.

Veronica came one more time; Rosa came just from getting ass fucked.

And then Cam, taking control, as he was close to coming a third amazing time, pulled out of Rosa's ass and ordered, "Sluts, get on your knees."

Veronica was surprised by the boy's sudden dominance, but complied, as she liked being submissive to a man on occasion and knew it was she who'd given him this newfound confidence. She willingly got onto her knees, Rosa followed suit, and both opened their mouths as Cam stroked his cock in their faces.

"Give me your phone, slut," Cam ordered, taking her obedience to his first order as permission to strut his stuff even more.

"Mmmmmm, yes, sir," Veronica smiled, handing him the phone while it was still filming.

Cam filmed with one hand, jerked with the other.

"Come all over your sluts," Veronica purred.

"Yes, baptise us as your dirty whores," Rosa added, trying to sound as slutty as the MILF.

"Oh yes, fuck," Cam groaned, furiously spanking his monkey until he grunted, and splattered Veronica with the first rope, Rosa with the rest.

Rosa, forgetting his cock was just in her ass, or not caring, leaned forward and took his cock back in her mouth and sucked every last drop of cum while Veronica stood up, her knees sore.

Veronica then pulled Rosa up and kissed her.

"Fucking hot," Cam approved.

"How about this?" Veronica asked, licking the cum off Rosa's face.

"That too," Cam agreed.

"And this?" Rosa asked, licking cum off Veronica's face.

"Hot, hot, hot," Cam nodded.

Veronica then ended the lengthy fuck session, "Unfortunately, you two need to go. The store will be closing soon."

"Yes, ma'am," Cam said, having known this perfect experience would have to end sometime.

"Not slut?" Veronica quipped.

"How about Ms. Slut?" Cam corrected.

"Now that you know who you are, I think Ms. Slut would be a wonderful way for you to address me. But soon my part-time Master, I wouldn't mind meeting this Jane," Veronica said.

"I'll see what I can do," Cam said, "she's wanted to fuck me forever."

"Yes, she has," Rosa agreed enthusiastically, as she hunted around for her clothes.

"And you want her too now, don't you?" Veronica asked her, getting dressed.

"Oddly, yes," Rosa said, picturing it her head.

"Then make it happen," Veronica ordered. "And send me pics."

"I'll try."

"No, do," Veronica ordered. "Then after you do, bring her here and I'll turn her into a lesbian pet for you."

Rosa joked, although she wasn't sure it was a joke, "Or maybe another Mistress for me."

"I think you're beginning to understand, and even to own your true cuckquean nature," Veronica laughed.

Cam thanked the woman for not reporting them and for breaking in his new slut.

Rosa thanked the woman for not reporting them and for awakening her and teaching her who she really was.

Veronica nodded and added, "I'm always looking for new teen girls to turn into cunt-licking sluts, especially this week, so if you know any straight girls who need to be put in their place, let me know."

"That place being between your legs, just like mine is," Rosa smiled.

"Exactly," Veronica laughed, as she slapped the teen's ass and headed back to work.

THE END

COMING NEXT: TURNING CONTEST: A LICK FOR A RAISE (Where Veronica gets surprising back to back turns)