All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Kismet Encounter'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Great!

Very arousing and exciting as always, Jasmine. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally Hot!

Very hot story. Taboo for using the N-word. That’s what I really liked. The race site of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's time

It's time to put this one to bed. I like the story, I really do. In fact I gave this chapter a five, as I have all previous chapters. But you have been on this for four years. It's not that it is losing steam so much as I'm losing interest. About three or four chapters a year causes it to fade away. It is not absence makes the heart grow fonder, it is out of sight out of mind. When it competes for my attention with all the other great stories here, including, and especially your own, it gets lost in the shuffle.

I have seen others here joke that you have ADHD. That you cant stay focused on a story to completion. I'm not sure of that, but you certainly don't have OCD, because then you would be laser focused on finishing them. So please, for the legacy of this story, wrap this one up. Have a couple more turns and declare a winner. I would hope you have Carol as the winner, as she is the only one in the group with submissive tendencies, and that would be a shocking twist. Maybe have her get a few last minute ones to win. But whomever it is, just please end it. And maybe give us a little side story about how they all turned out their own daughters. And that will wrap it up. Then it will truly be...

The End.

L.K. Meeslutt

gotranegotraneover 4 years ago
A "B", Among The, "A"s?!

Hot stuff! Have you ever considered a, pun fully intended(!), sub, "B", sequel among all of the "A" sequels?! Just wondering, because bringing in all of Pam's friends would be a great time to do one! The only thing missing for a "5", is the lack of hosiery, more specifically, pantyhose. Then again, that's what sequels are for! Great work, as always. Can't wait to see what's next!

jbzzzlejbzzzleover 4 years ago
Still worth reading

Literally this is the only story series I’ve bothered to stick with from start to finish....great story although “white n-word slut” was more funny than arousing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lady Love

I just love lesbian love, two women fuckin' each other.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

You had me with this one till the golden shower. Totally killed the boner. At least give warning if you going to do that in the future because I was enjoying till that part. But after that I couldn't finish. If there was that warning I wouldn't had bother to read it.

daerelasdaerelasover 4 years ago
A great addition

Very nice, a great addition to the series. LOVE the piss angle...a very pleasant surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Want this

Just4funeddyJust4funeddyover 4 years ago
Awesome

This was one of the better turns of the series. Love the BBC strapon and the pee play, really mixed it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When???

It has been almost a year since this was written. When will the next episode of the turning contest be here???

gt973gt973about 3 years ago

Once again unfinished damn Silkstockingslover never finishes these stories . She is a hell of a writer but never finishes what she starts. I hope she doesnt do that to her hubby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi, unfortunately I can't find the sequel COMING NEXT: TURNING CONTEST: A LICK FOR A RAISE.

Please be sure to continue this fantastic story PLEASE !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where is the sequel TURNING CONTEST: A LICK FOR A RAISE? Please continue!!!!

acevitalacevitalalmost 3 years ago

Where is the sequel TURNING CONTEST: A LICK FOR A RAISE? Please continue!!!!

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

Turning Contest: A Lick For A Raise has been written a few months now. Unfortunately since the 9th chapter (Turning Contest: A FashionableCutie), the "Read More Of This Series" Section has been broken and no longer lists the later chapters as they come out. The only way to be notified of new chapters now is to follow the author and check back every few weeks on her story page to find whatever new masterpieces she has posted.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

603. Back to good ole lez type sex and seduction. No foolin around, quickly get to the submission and the sex. Very stimulating if you know what I mean. Would love to continue with Pam’s friends in an orgy for a big lead in the contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...