Turning Contest: A Lick for a Raise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney was speechless. She definitely wanted the job; she also wanted to bury her face between her pretty boss's legs... her scent drifting ever so slightly across to her. Yet she didn't want to get the job because she'd eaten her boss's pussy. She looked directly at the pussy for a long, obvious moment, then up to Ms. Stone's face and she said, "Ms. Stone, I really want this job, I do. But I don't want to earn it this way."

Veronica could see the curiosity, even a little lust in her employee's eyes, as she asked, "Then if it isn't a job requirement, do you want to eat my pussy?"

Courtney looked back to the pussy under discussion, which seemed to be drawing her in... the scent... the slight glistening on the labia, mixed with her own growing curiosity, before she looked back up to her boss and answered, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Veronica asked, always loving to hear a recently straight woman spell it out.

"Yes, I want to lick your pussy," Courtney said, "but I want to earn the job on my own merits."

"That's very commendable of you," Veronica allowed. "I'll keep that in mind."

Courtney wasn't sure what to do next. Just lean her head forward and begin licking? Wait for an order? This wasn't as straightforward as being with a guy, where by now she'd already have his cock in her mouth.

Veronica saw the hesitation and slight confusion in the sweet girl. She ordered, sliding her ass forward a bit, "Go ahead Courtney, eat my pussy. No strings, just between friends."

"Yes, ma'am, gladly," Courtney said, as she leaned her head between her boss's legs, extended her tongue and licked.

"Good," Veronica moaned, as turn number five became official. As the sweet girl ever so tentatively began to lick her, she reached for her phone and slyly filmed the action. She loved being able to re-watch a first time... and even though there was a security camera recording the entire scene complete with sound, she liked the close-ups. She also liked having some evidence on hand to prove she hadn't coerced someone, in case sometime down the road she was accused of doing that.

Courtney was enveloped by her employer's womanly scent, and she literally felt fireworks on her tongue as she licked the surprisingly tasty pussy. She'd never really considered the possible taste of someone's pussy, although she had tasted her own off her fingers, and hers usually had no particular taste at all... but this was different. She couldn't get enough of it! She licked. She probed.

Veronica moaned and asked, "Are you enjoying your first pussy, Courtney?"

"Yes ma'am," Courtney replied mindlessly, focused completely on the pussy.

"How do I taste?" Veronica asked, knowing she had a sweet-tasting pussy.

"So good, Ms. Stone, so good," she replied, in a lustful daze as she kept licking.

"You understand regardless of whether or not you earn the assistant manager job, this will be one of your regular pastimes from now on," Veronica said, loving to watch a straight woman suddenly discover the joys of pussy... knowing she'd singlehandedly changed the girl's sexual trajectory for life. "Not as a job requirement, but simply because we both love doing this together."

"Yes, Ms. Stone, absolutely," Courtney mindlessly agreed, thrilled to know she'd be allowed to eat this pussy again and again.

"You're a natural pussy licker," Veronica moaned, really enjoying the sweet girl's tongue.

"Thank you," Courtney replied, as she licked away, thrilled to know she was doing a good job, since she had no idea what she was doing... and eating a pussy was a lot more nuanced than sucking a dick.

"Yes, now don't stop," Veronica moaned, "you're getting me close."

"Then please come on my face," Courtney requested, dying to discover if pussy cum was as tasty as this current pussy wetness.

"You want my pussy juice?" Veronica asked.

"Yes, please, I want it so bad," Courtney begged. She hated swallowing cock cum even though oddly she'd always enjoyed taking cock cum facials, and now she wanted to know what a female cum facial would be like.

"You can beg better than that," Veronica said.

"Oh please, Ms. Stone, I'd love you to come all over my face, and baptise me as your pet pussy muncher," Courtney extemporised in utter lust.

"Oh yes, suck on my clit, you hungry slut," Veronica ordered, so close!

Courtney obeyed, not at all fazed at being called a slut, as she sucked the swollen clit between her lips and began shaking her head left and right.

"Ooooooooooooh, fuck," Veronica screamed, as the intense pleasure on her clit triggered her orgasm, and she squirted all over the pretty girl's face.

"Yes, so glorious," Courtney moaned as her face was splashed with wetness.

"Such a good cunt licker," Veronica moaned as she enjoyed her orgasm. As it began to fade, and as nevertheless Courtney kept licking her, she decided to do something she didn't do too often: to return the favour.

"Hop up on my desk," Veronica invited, as she pushed the college girl's head away and hopped off of the desk.

Courtney was pulled to her feet by her boss and helped onto the desk.

Veronica spread the girl's legs and buried her face in the pantyhose- and panty-clad crotch.

"Ooooooooh, my," Courtney moaned, realizing eating Ms. Stone had gotten her very wet, and very horny.

"Shit, you're soaking wet," Veronica said, as she sucked the girl's wetness through two layers of fabric. Veronica enjoyed eating a pussy through pantyhose, but not through panties. She reached for some scissors and cautioned, "Don't move."

Courtney said, "Okay," as she watched her boss open up her pantyhose, quickly snip her thong into a couple of pieces, pull it out, toss it away, toss the scissors onto the desk, and bury her face in her pantyhose-clad crotch.

"This is much better," Veronica said, as she sucked on the sweet-tasting wet pussy through the sheer hosiery.

"Oh yes, Ms. Stone, that feels so good," Courtney moaned. She wasn't sure if it was the wild situation, the eating through the nylon, her own horniness, or her boss's amazing mouth, but she'd never been orally pleased anything like this. The odd boy who went down on her did it for a few seconds and had never gotten her off, just gotten her frustrated... but she knew this time she was going to come... hard... and soon.

"Your pussy is amazing," Veronica said, as she sucked the pussy lips, the clit, and the wetness through the hosiery... always finding the combined taste of pussy juice with pantyhose erotic. She knew it was weird, but she didn't care.

"No one has ever done me like thiiiiiiis," Courtney moaned, as her orgasm rose quickly.

"You just hadn't met the right woman," Veronica said, having turned many other girls this way in her life... by having mastered the technique of giving a woman an amazing oral orgasm... one that would linger long after the actual event was over.

"I'm about to come!" Courtney declared.

Veronica sucked the clit through the sheer hosiery and wiggled her tongue over it... which usually sent girls ballistic.

"Mother fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucker!!" Courtney screamed, as the orgasm collided with her, and her entire body was filled with inner fire.

"Good girl," Veronica purred as she sucked up the girl's pussy cum through the sheer hosiery... the cum tasting so good this way.

"Ooooooooh," was all the college girl could muster as she collapsed back onto the desk, her back resting uncomfortably across a stapler... but she didn't care... she was overwhelmed by the afterglow of bliss.

Veronica got up a moment later, went to her phone and updated the score.

Score at 5:47 PM on Saturday:

Scorecard:

Crystal: 6

Veronica: 5

Jasmine: 4

Carol: 3

Portia: 3

"That was unreal," Courtney said, still in a daze and unable to move.

"Wait until I fuck you with a strap-on," Veronica teased.

"You're not serious," Courtney said.

"Or perhaps a double dildo to fill both of those holes," Veronica smiled.

"Now I know you're kidding," Courtney laughed as she slowly sat up.

Veronica went to her desk and pulled out two strap-on cocks. One of them indeed sporting two parallel dicks. "You were saying?"

"Oh my," Courtney gasped.

Veronica looked at the clock. She still had some time before he had to be at her friend's place. "Bend over my desk, my sexy slut."

"You're going to fuck me?" Courtney asked, even though the question seemed rhetorical, since her boss was already fastening the single cock harness to her loins.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked," Veronica foretold, as she tightened her harness and Courtney climbed off the desk.

Veronica walked around her, flipped her dress up, pulled her pantyhose down to her ankles, and slid her cock into the still very wet pussy.

"Oh God, I can't believe you're actually fucking me!" Courtney moaned, as suddenly she had seven inches of cock inside her.

"Oh, we're just getting started," Veronica said, as she began pounding her new assistant manager and wondering where turn number six would come from.

THE END

Next: TURNING CONTEST: A MAITRE D (where Portia and Abby are all dressed up at a fancy hotel and bar, and...)

12