Turning Forty Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife asks for a gift of BBC for her fortieth birthday.
6.9k words
4.38
27.3k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

*****

Ron had his face pressed hard into Valerie's sopping wet pussy. As he rocked his head back and forth, grinding his nose across her tender little clit, he drove his tongue as deep into the soft wet folds of his wife's pussy as he could get it.

With her eyes closed, head thrown back, and a sensitive nipple being pinched and stretched in the fingers of each of her hands, Val moaned in pure sexual pleasure as she lay on the bed.

"Fuck me!" she commanded without opening her eyes. "Get up there and shove that hard cock up my cunt hole and fuck the hell out of me! Pound my hot fucking pussy with your cock!"

Ron loved it when his wife started spewing whole sentences of profanity, rather than just "Fuck me," or "Eat my pussy," or "Suck my tits." It meant that she was super hot, and that meant that her physical resistance to some of the things that he really like to do would drop way down.

During "regular" sex, for instance, she couldn't deep throat him. But when she was super hot, her gag reflex was somehow overridden by her sex drive, and he could fuck her in the mouth until his balls mashed against her chin.

The same was true for her tiny little asshole. Normally, he couldn't even get the head of his dick into her sphincter before the pain of stretching had her pushing him away. When she was on fire, though, she was able relax her ass muscles, and take him all the way into her guts.

Val's super hot moods only happened a few times a year—usually when there had been a lot of alcohol involved. But it appeared that tonight was one of those, even though they had only had a glass of wine with dinner at the restaurant. Ron was certainly not going to question his wife's motivation, though!

Ron got up on his knees and crawled forward, his rigid dick leading the way to his wife's dripping pussy. Without needing to use his hand, he lined the pre-cum-wet head up with Val's cunt hole, and moved forward to slide it in.

As his hard cock penetrated deep into the hot, silky tunnel of his wife's pussy, he leaned over, and gave her a hot open-mouth tongue-tangling kiss. Barely breaking the contact of their lips, he whispered into her mouth, "How do you like the taste of your hot pussy juice on my face?"

She gave him a lap all around his mouth, and said, "I fucking love the taste of my own cunt juice! After you fuck me, I'm gonna suck every drop of it off your hard cock while you fuck my mouth!"

It was just what he wanted to hear ... on many levels!

He began fucking her hard, using all of the moves in his repertoire. He fucked her from above in a push-up position, then low from a squat. He rocked left and right, and rotated his hips, trying to get his stiff cock to poke and prod every square inch of the inside of her cunt.

As he hammered away at her pussy, Val reached down and began to play with her clit. Gentle circular rubs at first, but as she enjoyed the feel of her husband's cock probing every sensitive spot inside her cunt, she began rubbing harder, until she was grinding her fingers into the little nub as hard as she could.

As he continued fuck her hard and fast, Ron watched Val close her eyes tight, clench her teeth, and start to stiffen her whole body. He knew her orgasm was coming.

He picked up his pace, what little he could, and as Val let out a deep guttural groan, he felt his cock being gripped tightly by her contracting cunt muscles, and then felt a huge wave of hot pussy juice gush from inside her.

He kept fucking, and she kept gushing—all the while hand-grinding her own clit—until his cock, his balls, and the inside of his legs were soaked with his wife's sex juices.

Finally, she pushed him back, and commanded him, "Get that hard cock up here and shove it in my mouth! I want to suck my hot cunt juice off your dick while you fuck my face! Come on, lover! Fuck your slut-wife in the mouth!"

While he certainly needed no further inducement, and quickly moved up to straddle her chest and present his cock to her wide open mouth, something in her last profane sentence caught his attention. She had called herself a slut-wife.

Maybe he was reading more into it than he should; maybe it was just a slip of her hormone-charged filthy tongue, but she had never used that term, before. Hot wife, and even horny bitch, but slut-wife seemed just one level too degrading for her to call herself.

The question slipped quickly from his mind as soon as his wife's hungry mouth closed over his cock, and she began sucking and swirling her tongue over its engorged head. She bobbed her head up and down its length a few times, and then forced her head even farther up, and speared the rigid pole of flesh into her throat.

She pushed her head toward him until her lips her hard against the root of his cock and his ball sack. She lingered there a moment, sticking her tongue out and licking at his balls. She then pulled all the way back, letting his dick slip completely out of her mouth.

She smiled up at him, and said, "My pussy juice tastes pretty good on your balls. Move up here so I can suck on them!"

He wiggled a little farther forward, and she opened her mouth wide to take in both of his cunt-juice-soaked testicles. As she sucked gently and swirled her tongue over the folds of flesh, she took hold of his wet cock and began to jerk him off, rubbing his dick across her cheek, nose, and forehead.

It didn't take Val long to clean her juices from her husband's balls, and she pushed them out of her mouth with her tongue, and then pushed him off of her.

She quickly spun herself around on the bed so that she was lying across it on her back, with her head hanging off one edge. Even before she was settled into her new position, she was telling him, "Get over here and put your hard cock back in my mouth! I want you to fuck my face! Fuck me right down the throat!"

Ron scrambled to a standing position next to the bed, right at his wife's face. Just before he leaned in to put his cock in her mouth, she said, "Hand me my vibrator, babe."

"Which one?" he asked as he reached over to the end table that held a small pink "clit-buzzer," and a simulated rubber cock with a multi-speed vibrator buried inside.

"The little one," she answered. As he put it in her hand, she got her head comfortable on the edge of the bed, and told him, "Fuck me baby! Fuck my mouth!"

He put his hard cock in her mouth, and as she sucked hard on it, he fucked her in quick shallow thrusts. He then leaned in, and shoved the full length of his dick all the way into her mouth and down her throat. She didn't even flinch!

He held his cock deep in her throat for several glorious seconds, with his balls mashed hard against her face, then slowly pulled it all the way out, until she was sucking on its head.

Talking around the dick in her mouth, Val said, "Keep fucking me like that, babe! I love it when you squash your fat balls right against my nose! It feels so slutty to get my face fucked like that!"

Maybe pretending to be a cock-slut was what had her so turned on, he thought. He didn't dwell on it, though; he was just going to do whatever she asked if it made her happy! It sure as hell made him happy!

As he pushed forward, driving the full length of his cock down her throat, once more, Val turned her little vibrator onto high. She pressed the body of it against the soft folds of her wet pussy, and positioned its finger-like buzzing tip against her clit.

Ron looked on as his wife masturbated her pussy—something he loved to watch. There were times when he would sit in a chair and watch her fuck her cunt with her rubber cock, fantasizing that he was watching another guy giving her pleasure.

And she played along with his fantasy. She would talk dirty to her imaginary lover and encouraging him with things like, Oh, that's it baby! Fuck my hot pussy while my hubby watches! and Let my hubby watch that hard cock disappear up my cunt while he jerks himself off! She would then invite him in with something like Get over here and put your stiff dick in my mouth! You're not going to let him have all the fun, are you? I want a cock in both ends!

Watching her get herself off, and with his cock as deep down her throat as it had ever been, he began to gyrate his hips, wiggling and probing his dick deep in the throat. At the same time, he squatted enough to mash and grind his balls against her lovely face.

Even with a mouth and throat full of hard cock, Val somehow managed a low moan that told him she was enjoying the hell of this.

He pulled his cock all the way out of Val's mouth, and rubbed the wet head across her face. She mewed her contentment as she stuck her tongue out to lap the hard, hot flesh as he washed her face with it.

He pressed his cock head to her lips, and she eagerly opened her mouth to welcome him back in. He began making long, slow thrusts, balls deep, down her throat, and then all the way back out. Every few strokes, at full penetration, he would fast-fuck back and forth a few inches while squatting enough to grind his balls into her face.

She continued to mash the little buzzer into her pussy and clit, and he knew she was loving the rough treatment he was giving her.

As he gyrated his ass to squash his balls across her face, a thought occurred to him. He pulled his cock all the way out of Val's mouth, and then as he jerked it off using the thick coating of her saliva as lube, he inched forward, and put his balls into her open mouth.

As she sucked on his sack, he pumped his dick and wiggled his ass across her face, feeling her nose wedged into his crack. Encouraged that she was moaning even more, and crushing her buzzer into her cunt, he took it one more step.

He lifted his balls from her mouth, and with the aid of putting one foot up on the bed, he moved his ass a few inches farther forward, and then lowered it to his wife's mouth.

She had only ever rimmed him one time before, but he figured that if ever there was a time for an encore, tonight was it. And he was right.

As he squatted, Val lapped all around his tight little sphincter, and then pushed her tongue as far into it as it would go. She couldn't tongue-fuck his ass very deep, but the sensation was awesome, and as he hammered harder and faster on his cock, he let out a long, "Oh, fuck, yeah! That feels so fantastic, Val! Tongue my asshole! Fuck my ass with your fucking tongue! Oh God, yeah!"

Almost reluctantly, he stopped jerking off his cock to keep from blowing his load too quickly. With his hands now free, he reached under himself and pulled his ass cheeks as wide apart as he could. With the little more access that that afforded his wife, she was able to get her tongue a bit farther up his ass, and he groaned, "Oh, my fucking God! I love you so much my slutty fucking hot-wife!"

As his rigid dick throbbed all on its own, Val rocked her head back and forth, and face-fucked her husband's asshole as hard and deep as she could. He was in heaven, and he began to wonder if she would be able to get him off with just her tongue; with no hand stroking his cock.

He wasn't going to find out, but the tradeoff would be well worth it.

Val disengaged her face from his ass, and said, "Now me! Get up here and lap my asshole and shove your tongue inside me! Then I want to feel your hard cock fucking me up the ass!"

Not needing a second invitation, he climbed up onto the bed, and was a little surprised that Val was not turning over onto her hands and knees, the position she always took when they had had anal sex. Instead, she pulled her legs back, and rotated her hips up as far as she could.

With her soaking wet pussy staring up at him, Ron lowered his face, covered the soft folds with his mouth, and pushed his tongue deep into his wife's hot cunt.

She moaned her enjoyment, but after only ten or fifteen seconds of his loving attention to her pussy, she commanded, "Take that wonderful tongue of yours down and shove it up my asshole! Get my tight little ass ready to get fucked by your hard cock!"

He did as he was told, but found that even with her hips rotated as they were, he couldn't get good contact with her little pucker without seriously hurting his neck.

He backed off the bed, standing at its foot, took hold of Val's legs, and slid her up to the edge. He then dropped to his knees, and with her hips still rotated upward, he went back to work. The new position afforded him more access to his wife's tiny little rosebud than he had ever experienced before. And as much as he liked it, she liked it even more!

Holding her cheeks wide apart with his hands, he ran his tongue up and down the crack of her ass. From the gentle folds of her wet pussy to the tight pucker of her tiny asshole, he savored the cunt juices that had been running down her ass.

He lined up on her little asshole, and teasingly ran the tip of his tongue around it, feeling the roughness of the tightly-close sphincter. He then pressed his face as hard against her ass crack as he could force it, and pushed his tongue straight out into her waiting asshole.

The little circle of sphincter muscle parted easily, welcoming his tongue into its depths. It almost seemed to him that she had somehow gotten control over the involuntary muscle, and was opening it for him. She was certainly more relaxed than any other time they had had anal sex, he knew. Was it the new slut-wife role that she was playing out? He didn't stop to ponder the question.

He began fucking his tongue in and out of his wife's ass hole as fast as he could make it go, every once in a while, stopping to flick quick circles around the sensitive flesh before driving back in.

She was moaning and letting out little mews, and he managed to peek up over her cunt to see that she was pulling hard on her nipples. As he mashed his tongue deep into her ass, he saw her stretch out and barely reach the rubber dick-shaped dildo on the night stand.

A moment later, she was rubbing the fake dick's fire-helmet head through her wet pussy lips, just above his face. He had to turn his head a little bit to give her room, but as he continued licking and driving his tongue up her ass, she pushed the rubber cock, balls deep, into her cunt in one smooth motion.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" she growled as she fucked her cunt with the dildo at the same time her husband was tongue fucking her asshole. He quickly found himself in a rhythm with her thrusts of the realistic-shaped dildo, making sure his face was out of the way when its hard rubber balls came down to mash against Val's ass—the only thing stopping her from shoving the fake cock even farther up her obviously hungry cunt.

After a short while, with the rubber dick deep inside her cunt, she held it there, she said, "Okay, baby, get up and shove your cock up my ass! I need two fucking cocks! I want you to DP my asshole while your friend here fucks the shit out of my cunt! Show him what a slut-fucking-wife you have!"

Whenever they had had anal sex before, he had always used plenty of lube on his dick and her asshole. But the lube was in the nightstand drawer, and he didn't want to risk breaking the spell of the moment by getting up, going around the bed to get it, and coming back.

Instead, he left a generous amount of spit on her little pucker just before getting to his feet. He then spit in his hand, and added that to the pre-cum that was already coving the head of his cock.

Val was rocking the rubber dick around in the depths of her cunt while she watched her husband get his cock ready for her asshole. She was glad that he didn't go around to get the lube from the nightstand. She was pretty sure his spit would do the job, and she didn't want to wait even a few more seconds.

"Come on, baby! Shove that hard cock up my little asshole!" she told him. "I want to feel two cocks fucking me at the same time!"

He pressed the head of his cock to her tight little hole, and then leaned forward. The little sphincter stretched opened and accepted the spongy knob of flesh.

Val let out an, "Oh, yes!" as her husband's cock head popped inside of her.

As it always did, it felt utterly fantastic to have the sensitive head of his cock swallowed and gripped tightly by his wife's asshole. He held still there for several moments, not only enjoying the glorious feeling, but also letting her get used to the intrusion.

"In and out, again, baby!" she told him. "I love it when your fat head pops inside me!"

"Oh, yeah! I love that, too, baby!" he said. He then slipped his cock head out, watching as the circular little muscle closed back up, almost giving his dick a kiss good-bye.

He waited just a moment and then pushed forward, again, spreading his wife's tiny asshole once more, and penetrating just deep enough to feel her close around the backside of his cock head. Another moment's pause, and he pulled back out.

He repeated the shallow "just-the-tip" ass fucking half a dozen times, and then Val said, "Okay, baby, shove it up my ass! Shove your hard fucking cock all the way up my guts while your buddy pounds my cunt! Fuck me, baby! Fuck your slut wife's tight little asshole!"

He drove his cock slowly forward, reveling in the fantastic feeling of the ring of flesh that gripped his cock as it expanded over the fattest part, and then closed tightly around the root as he finally pressed his balls hard against her ass.

Val let out a long, "Ooooh!" for the entire time that it took him to burry his hard cock all the way up her ass. "Oh! Fuck me, baby!" she told him as he held himself deep inside her. "Fuck your stiff cock up my slut-wife asshole! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

He drew his cock all the way out, and then drove deep into her, again, in one long, faster push. As soon as he bottomed out, he leaned over her and began to rock his hips to fuck her with faster and faster shorter stokes.

With his body leaning over hers, she was no longer able to fuck the rubber cock in and out of her cunt, and she abandoned it deep inside her pussy, moving her hands up to squeeze and pull on her nipples.

The contractions of her cunt began to force the dildo out, and against Ron's belly. He quickly found that as he rocked his hips forward to shove his cock up her ass, he was also pushing "his buddy's" stiff dick back into her pussy.

"Oh, my fucking God!" she nearly screamed at the unexpected double fucking. "DP me, baby! Fuck my two holes! Fuck the shit out of your slut fucking wife! God, baby, I love you!"

"I love you, too, baby!" he growled back as he hammered his cock up her ass—and the dildo up her cunt—as hard and fast as he could.

Suddenly, she let out a high pitched squeal, and as her body stiffened, her cunt erupted with a massive orgasm, gushing around the fake cock in her pussy, and running down her ass to soak her husband's flesh-and-blood cock as it reamed her ass.

As Ron continued to pound her ass, he said with a grunt, "Me, too, baby! I'm getting ready to cum!"

"In my face!" she commanded. ""Get up here, and jerk your cock off in my face! I want to feel your hot fucking cum all over me!"

He quickly disengaged himself from the glorious grip of her asshole, and clambered up onto the bed. He straddled her chest, and began to jerk his cock right in her face.

He pounded hard and fast until he felt his balls tighten, and then he just held his dick pointed at his wife's closed mouth. His balls and cock spasmed, and the first shot of his thick cum spurted out, landing across Val's pretty lips. They spasmed, again, as Ron held his aim, and a second hot rope squirted out, draping across her nose.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers
12