Turning Forty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron then wrapped his hand around his cock again, and began jerking off to get the "secondary cum" that he knew was waiting behind the first hands-free pulses.

It took only ten seconds or so for the second wave to build, and he pounded his cock hard and fast, aimed right at Val's face. His cock began to erupt with squirt after squirt of thick sperm, which he aimed all over her lovely face.

By the time he was squeezing the last few drops onto her lips, her face was strung with ribbons of his cum from forehead to chin, and from cheek to cheek.

"Oh, my God!" Ron moaned as he hung his head, and began to gulp huge lungfuls of air to catch his breath. "I have never cum so much in my life!"

Val opened one eye—the other had a puddle of cum in it—then parted her lips, and ran her tongue over them. She tasted the warm familiar saltiness of her husband's cum, and then she reached up and took his face between her hands.

"I believe it, baby," she said. Then she pulled him down, and said, "Now, help me get cleaned up!"

As he lowered his face, mouth wide open, she closed her lips together, and he covered her mouth with his. He swirled his tongue around, gathering his own cum, and then she opened her mouth, and their tongues danced together as they shared his still-warm spunk.

He then kissed and lapped and sucked all over her lovely cum-covered face gathering up as much of his jism as he could, before returning to her open mouth to share it.

After swirling his cum around with their tongues, they each swallowed, and then she pulled his face hard to hers, and they locked into a wildly passionate kiss.

When she finally let go of his head, and broke the long kiss, she breathed into his mouth, "God, how I love you, baby! You are fantastic!"

"I love you, too, babe!" he replied. "That was freaking awesome! You never fail to amaze me!"

He flopped down beside her, and after they had caught their breath for a while, they got up and headed for the shower.

***

Each wearing a light robe, they stopped in the kitchen to pour a couple glasses of wine, and then they went out onto their back patio. Ron hit the light switch before he closed the door, leaving just the soft illumination from the accent lights to dispel the darkness.

They sat, side by side, on the wooden swing that hung from a rafter over their heads, and after giving them a gentle push with his bare foot, Ron raised his glass.

"Here's to my beautiful, sexy, insatiable slut-wife," he said. He watched her closely in the dim light for any kind of negative reaction to the slut-wife term, now that she was no longer under the influence of an obviously raging libido.

He was actually a bit (pleasantly) surprised when she clinked his glass, and with a wide smile, said, "I'll drink to that!"

They each took a sip, and then he said, "Our sex life has always been great, baby, but that was easily the most intense—and mind-blowing—sex we have ever had. I have to ask you what it was that had you so turned on." He added with a chuckle, "Because whatever it was, I want to get you some more of it!"

She smiled at him, and said, "I figured out what I want for my fortieth birthday. And our anniversary, too."

He laughed, and said, "Well, whatever it is, I'll buy you two!"

She chuckled, and said, "One will probably be enough." She then said, "I want to get laid."

He laughed, again, and said, "Oh, I think that can be arranged! I was afraid ..."

She cut him off as she continued, "By somebody else."

It took a second for that to register, and then another couple for him to realize that she was apparently being serious.

"What? Who?" he said.

"A BBC" she answered with no hint that she was joking.

"A big black cock?" he said, not even trying to hide his surprise. He repeated more emphatically, "Who? That sales guy at your work?"

"No one that either one of us knows," she answered.

"Wait! You want to get laid by some big black stranger for your birthday?" he said.

"And you get to watch," she said with her most impish grin.

"If there isn't a punch line coming pretty quickly, I think you've got some 'splaining to do, Lucy!" he said, using the tag line from the old I Love Lucy TV show.

"No joke," she said. "I've been thinking about this for a while—especially tonight. That's what had my motor running in such high gear."

He took a long sip of his wine, and said, "'Splain away."

"It's about fantasies, babe. Yours and mine," she began. "I know you'd like to watch me get screwed by another guy; we've played that out a bunch of times—including tonight. Well, mine is to take a BBC."

"How long have you wanted to do that?" he asked. "You've never mentioned it. I think I'd remember."

"Since college," she said.

"College?" he repeated. "And you're just getting around to sharing it?"

"I was afraid," she said. "I was afraid that you'd think that I wanted a BBC because you weren't satisfying me, and that's absolutely, totally not the case. I love the way you make love to me; your twisty-turny technique when you're deep inside me; the way you use your whole face when you eat me out; the way you share your own cum with me ... it's all I could ever hope for, baby!"

"Except for my lack of a BBC," he said. He wasn't angry, but was very curious where this was going.

"I had this roommate in college who had a new boyfriend about every other month," Val explained. "One of them was a nice looking black guy. About 6' 2", and really well built. He played football, I think.

"Anyway, I came home early from a really bad date one night, and the two of them were on the couch going at it. She was on the couch, mostly on her back, with her legs way up in the air, and he was leaning over her in kind of a spread-eagle position with his feet on the floor and his hands holding her legs up.

"Between his grunting and her squealing, they didn't hear me come in, and I just stood in the kitchen doorway, watching. Her white ass was turned up and facing right at me, and his tight black ass bounced up and down above her, shoving his enormous, jet black cock into her whitie-tightie pussy.

"I couldn't help but stare at how stretched she appeared to be, and was amazed that her noises seemed to be of pleasure rather than pain. Then, as he withdrew his fat dick from her pussy, I stood there with my mouth open in disbelief. It had to be a foot long, and he had just had it shoved all the way inside her! I had no idea how it could have fit!

"I left before either of them knew I was there, but that image has stayed with me ever since."

"Still a pretty vivid image, apparently," he said, noticing how her breathing changed as she reminisced about days gone by. "Is that why you bought that big dildo a couple months ago?" he asked "Although it is white."

"Yes," she said.

"Why all these years later?" he asked.

"Blame the Internet," she replied. "Before I ordered that big dildo, I was searching for some new porn for us to watch together, and I was scanning through this site with amateur threesomes. One of the videos had this athletic black guy screwing this white chick on a couch, and it instantly flashed me back to that night.

"I refined my search to interracial amateur threesomes, and I ended up getting hooked. I was just mesmerized by watching those gigantic black dicks getting shoved up what looked to be tiny white pussies. You have no idea how many times I masturbated watching those videos.

"I bought that big dildo because I just had to see what it felt like; to see if I could take it the way my roommate did." She paused, looked him in the eyes, and added, "Turns out I like it."

"And now you want to try it, for real," he said.

"Please, baby? You get your fantasy, too."

"In my fantasy of watching you with another guy, the guy was always hung more like me," he said. "Not like a horse. What if you got stretched so much that you wouldn't even know I was inside you after that."

"You know that's not true, baby," she said. "You've fucked me silly right after you've watched me shove the big rubber dick up my cunt. It was your hard, real-life, flesh-and-blood cock, and the way that only you can fuck me that got my pussy pumping out its cum." She was intentionally using more graphic language to get him thinking about her argument with his "other head."

To make sure he was beginning to think with his dick, she reached over, spread his robe open, and gently took his cock in her hand. She had to repress a smile when she found that he was already half hard. She knew she had him!

"Come on, baby," she said as she traced her fingertips up and down the length of his quickly growing erection. "Please? It'll be just one time, and then I'll know what it's like. I promise I'll never ask to do it, again."

"But a stranger?" he said.

Again, she repressed her smile. He had accepted the idea, and was now negotiating the details. And she was ready.

"One of the sites I came across in my big-black-cock searches had an ad for a place called Fantasy Paradise. It's in Las Vegas—where prostitution is legal—and along with about anything else a perverted person might think of, it also offers what amounts to a BBC prostitute service. All the guys have medical check-ups all the time, and are certified to be free of any kind of STDs."

She ran her hand along his cock—which was nearing full size—and repeated, "Please, baby?"

"Do I get a say in who you choose?" he said.

"Absolutely!" she agreed.

"Well then, happy birthday, I guess" he said.

"Oh, baby!" she said. "Thank you so much!"

She took a swallow of wine, stood up, and shrugged the robe off her shoulders and onto the ground. Then, naked in the cool night air, she knelt down in front of her husband, and put her lips around the head of his cock. She sucked and swirled her tongue a bit, and then leaned forward, taking his full length down her throat.

Looking down at the sight of his wife's nose buried in his patch of trimmed pubic hair, and with his resurrected cock buried deep in her throat, he let out a long, "Mmmm." He then wove his fingers gently through her still-damp hair, and said, "God, I love you, baby!"

***

Two evenings later, Val and Ron were sitting on their couch, both completely naked. Val had set up her laptop to display on the big TV, and was showing her husband the collection of images that she'd gathered while she had been fantasizing about taking a BBC.

Although he had agreed to let her indulge her fantasy, she wanted to make sure that he was on board with it, too. Once again, she knew that getting him to think as much, or more, with the head of his dick as the one on his shoulders was the way to do it. And a good selection of porn was the quickest way to get his blood flow redirected.

She had taken some time to sort through her collection, so she could get him to warm up to the idea gradually.

The first photo showed a white woman standing between a white guy (presumably her husband) and a black guy. She had a cock in each of her hands, and they were all smiling at the camera. The next photo was of the same trio, and showed the woman on her knees with the black guy's cock—or about a third of it—filling her mouth. The husband stood next to them, stroking his cock, and watching with a grin on his face.

The third in the set showed her with her husband's dick all the way down her throat, while she stroked the BBC right next to her face.

As Val clicked to the next picture, she glanced at Ron's crotch, and saw that he was at full attention. She smiled to herself.

The next photo, with the same threesome, showed the wife on her back on the bed, her legs up and spread wide, and the head of the big black cock stretching her shaven pussy lips apart. With wide eyes, she was looking down between her legs, and her mouth was open as if she was saying, "Oh my God!" To the right, mostly out of the frame, the husband was standing, with his hard cock in his hand, apparently jerking off as he watched his wife get fucked by a BBC.

The last of that threesome set, showed the black guy driving his fat cock at least half way up her stretched cunt, while she sucked on her husband's dick as he knelt beside her, and squeezed one of her tits.

Val reached over and wrapped her fingers lightly around Ron's hard cock. She slid them up and down its length, and was happy to find that he was already drooling pre-cum. She allowed herself another sly inward smile.

The next picture was of a different trio. The white woman—with a landing strip of dark curly pubic hair—was sitting atop the black guy in a reverse-cowgirl position. His big black cock—which was even fatter than the first one—had her pussy lips stretched wide, and was buried almost all the way up inside her.

A naked white guy stood next to her, and with his hands gripping her head, he was fucking her mouth.

As Val gently stroked her husband's erection, she clicked to the next photo in her collection.

A white woman was on her knees at the foot of a bed, and bent over at the waist, she was lying face-down on it. Her husband (presumably) was on the bed above her head, and was holding her arms outstretched, making it look like she was being restrained while the black guy shoved his long dick up her cunt. Her head was turned to the side, showing that her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. It was hard to tell if it was in pleasure or in pain, but Val knew those lines blurred during hot sex, anyway.

The husband in the photo was obviously enjoying it, as his stiff dick was pointing skyward, and he wore a lecherous grin while staring at the BBC being pushed between his wife's wonderfully round ass cheeks, and up her pussy.

As Val began stroking Ron's drooling hard-on more seriously, she clicked through the photos more quickly.

The next showed a wife on her knees on a bed, with her face buried in the pillow. Her lily-white upturned ass was being gripped by two big black hands while the proportionately-big black cock was being forced deep into her pink-rimmed cunt hole. At the side of the photo, the husband sat in a chair with his hard cock in his hand.

As she continued her slide show, Ron was treated to a shot of a white women with her mouth wide open and barely able to get the head of her BBC inside. Another showed a well-tanned blonde sucking on the head of her BBC while her husband pounded his cock up her cunt.

She then showed him the cum-shot photos, in fairly quick succession. Women with their faces dripping with thick ropes of cum; wide open mouths, taking a direct squirt; a black and a white cock each painting an open-mouthed white woman with a small bath of hot cum.

One of them showed a fat black cock spurting a thick stream of jism onto a pretty white face. But the cock was being pumped by the husband's white hand.

Val left the photo up for just a few seconds. She wanted Ron to notice the hand, but not necessarily dwell on it. She was hoping to get her husband comfortable with being a little more "involved" with her taking her first BBC.

The last photo she brought up—though hardly the last in her collection—was of a tan-lined white woman on her back with her husband positioned near her head. He held her legs up and widely spread as a muscular black guy drove his big foot-long cock into her glistening wet cunt. The husband had his own cock shoved all the way into her mouth, and his fat balls could be seen mashed against her nose.

With the photo on the big TV, Val slid off the couch, and onto her knees in front of Ron. She put her lips around his pre-cum oozing cock head, and swirled her tongue around as she sucked. Then, while still sucking, she lowered her head and speared the hard post of flesh straight down her throat.

He let out a long, "Aaahh!" as his cock slid down the tight tunnel. She cupped his balls in her two hands, and as she twisted her head back and forth while impaled on his rigid dick, she mashed her chin against his testicles.

She bobbed her head all the way up and down his cock while playing with his balls, and in a very short time she could tell she was brining him to an orgasm. His breathing and his moaning were always dead giveaways.

As she felt him getting nearer, she sucked on his cock head while teasing its underside with her tongue, and jerking him off as fast as she could.

In thirty seconds she was rewarded by a deep growl, and a series of jets of hot cum that nearly filled her mouth.

When she could tell that he was finally spent, she let his dick slip from her mouth with a slight pop, and climbed up to give him a passionate cum-filled kiss.

They kissed, mouths open, and tongues dancing while they swished his jism back and forth. Finally, they both swallowed, and finished with a solid, passion-filled lip-lock.

When they finally broke, she sat on his lap, and he smiled, and said, "God, I love you, baby! That was quite the little slide show. I can see how that got you thinking about your roommate and her BBC boyfriend."

"I love you, too, baby," she said. "I'm glad you liked it ... and understand." She kissed him, again, and then said, "You want to sit back and watch me jerk off my pussy, now?"

As his flaccid cock stirred beneath her naked ass, he laughed, and imitating the Big Bopper, he said, "Oh baby! You know what I like!"

Continued in Part 2

12