Turning Forty Pt. 03

Story Info
Val sets Ron up with a friend-in-need for HIS 40th birthday.
10k words
4.61
7.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Turning Forty: Part 3

(A short recap from part-2)

In the car on the drive home the next day, Ron said, "How do you feel, baby? Is your butt okay?"

"It actually is," she answered. She leaned over and kissed him, and added, "I love you so much, baby! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for letting me have my fantasy! And for giving me the fantasy I never even told you about!"

"You mean sucking his dick?" he said.

"Yes!" she answered. "I never would have guessed how freaking hot that would be to watch in real life, not to just imagine! And then when you shared his thick, sticky cum with me! Oh, baby, that put me over the top! Are you okay with having done it for me? Any morning-after regrets?"

"No. I'm actually fine with it," he said. "I always wondered why you seemed to enjoy sucking my cock so much; now I know."

"Would you do it again?"

"I think so, but I'd want to try it with someone a little closer to my own size," he said. "I'm sure that by only being able to get a little more than Reggie's head in my mouth I've missed out on a lot of the experience. I'm impressed as hell, by the way, that you got that monster down your throat!"

"Well, how about if for your birthday, we line up a bisexual couple?" she said. "Reggie says he can recommend someone."

He reached over, and rubbed his hand along her leg, and said, "I think we may have to think of more holidays to celebrate!"

(Part-3)

In the two months since their birthday-trip to Vegas, Val and Ron's sex sessions often included using Val's BBC dildo--now nicknamed Reggie. Tonight was one of those times.

With Val on her knees on the bed and her head on the pillow, Ron had his cock pushed up her tight little asshole. She had the big dildo in her hand between her legs, and was popping its fat head in and out of her cunt-hole as her husband fucked her ass.

Val loved the stretch-and-release feeling of the big, bulbous, make-believe cock-head, and it was made all the more intense by the simultaneous stretching of her asshole.

And Ron loved it, too. The tight grip that his wife's sphincter had on his cock as he slid it in and out was glorious, but each time she jabbed the big, rubber cock-head into her cunt it added even more pressure to the underside of his dick, which amped-up the feeling, even more.

Ron suddenly felt Val's whole body begin to tense up, and he knew she was getting ready to cum.

"Go for it, baby!" he encouraged her as he picked up his butt-fucking pace. "Make that big black cock fuck you! Make your tight-white cunt blow your cum all over Reggie!"

Val drove about half the length of the dildo up her pussy just as she was cumming. She held it there as she growled into the pillow and forced wave after wave of hot cunt-juice out around the invading rubber monster.

The added pressure along the underside of Ron's dick, the feeling of his wife tensing up, her guttural sounds, and the smell of her pussy-juice mixed with the musky smell of her sweaty body all conspired to pull Ron's trigger, and with a balls-deep thrust up his loving wife's ass, he began pumping his load of cum into her bowels.

In the shower a short while later, Val was washing her husband's back and ass, and she said, "So, your birthday is coming up in a few weeks; I know we talked about going back up to Vegas to celebrate it with a bi couple, but there's an opportunity for something closer to home and far less expensive if you'd be interested in fucking one of my coworkers."

"Oh, my! Do I get to choose which one?" he asked as he turned around and took her in a soapy embrace.

"No," she laughed. "It would be Anna. Medium height, pug nose, big dark eyes, short black hair? You remember her?"

"Yeah. She's kind of pretty and has an ass almost as nice as yours, if I remember correctly," he replied. "I remember her wearing a sexy one-piece at the pool party your boss threw. Poke-your-eye-out nipples as I recall."

"That's her!" Val said.

"I thought she was married," Ron said.

"So are we," Val replied.

"Good point," he said with a laugh. "So, this would be a wife swap?"

"Nope. Just you fucking her in front of her husband," she answered. "I wouldn't even be there."

"Really? Well, you certainly have my attention," he said as lifted his dick so it was trapped between their two soapy bellies. As he squirmed a bit, sliding the slippery pecker between them, he asked, "How, exactly, did this special birthday-present opportunity come to be?"

Val chuckled, and said, "Well, there was alcohol involved. And not just wine; they were vodka martinis ... several of them."

Ron took his wife in his arms, held her tightly, and as his growing boner squished about between them he gave her a long kiss while the water poured down over their heads.

When he broke the kiss, he said, "I cannot wait to hear this story!"

She rocked her hips, getting her torso to go up and down and belly-humping his dick, and began, "So, it started a couple weeks ago at that happy-hour I went to with the women from work."

"You wisely Ubered home and we went back for your car Saturday morning," he said. "I remember you being horny as hell when you came in. I was still taking off my clothes when you had Reggie out of the drawer."

"That's because after we all left the bar I sat in Anna's car and told her all about your birthday present to me up in Vegas," she said.

"Really? I didn't get the impression that you two were that close," he replied.

"I didn't have that impression, either," she said. "Two or three martinis seemed to have quite a bonding effect on both of us, though."

"So, she shared secrets, too?" he said as he slid his hands down and took two handfuls of luscious, wet ass.

"She sure did. Which is how we got to your birthday present proposition," she replied grabbing his ass, too. "It seems she caught her husband cheating so she wants revenge sex."

"Oh," Ron said a little disappointed, but not letting go of his wife's ass. "I don't know that I want to get in the middle of something like that. I don't see how tit-for-tat cheating could be good for any marriage, and I don't want to be called as a witness in divorce court. Maybe they should just go to counseling."

"I told her almost exactly the same things," Val said sliding her hand between them and wrapping her fist around her hubby's cock. "But she said it wouldn't be cheating, per se, because her husband will be there watching. His penance--to which he's agreed--for having dipped his wick in his secretary's pussy is to be forced to watch his wife get fucked by another guy in their own bed,. After that they'll be even and all will be forgiven."

"Well, that's a solution a counselor probably wouldn't have come up with," Ron said with a laugh.

"Me either," Val said as she stroked his dick. "But if they think it will keep their marriage together and at the same time it allows me to give you a pretty special birthday present--like you gave me--who are we to argue?"

Val slowly lowered herself to a squatting position and after letting the shower wash off the soap, she took Ron's fully resurrected cock in her mouth. As the water ran down over them, she began a slow, sucking blowjob while she cupped and fondled his balls.

He let out a low moan, and then said, "So, when is this sexual marriage counseling supposed to take place? I assume you have it all set up anticipating that I'd be free on whatever night the two of you chose."

Val slipped her lips from his dick, and answered, "Saturday night. Are you free?"

"I'll check my schedule to see if I can squeeze her in," he joked.

After giving the underside of his cock-head a teasing with her tongue, she said, "Speaking of squeezing in, Sam confessed to poking his secretary up the butt, so Anna can't wait to take your dick up her ass in front of him."

"Jesus!" he said. "You guys really had a pretty wide open conversation, didn't you?"

"I guess I kind of started it when I told her about getting my ass stretched by Reggie's fat black cock," Val said as she reached out to turn off the water. "I might have even showed her a picture or two ... or a dozen."

"Which explains why you were so frigging horny for your BBC dildo when you got home," Ron said as he reached for the towels.

"And why I'm horny again, right now," she said. "Call me a weird-ass wife, but the thought of you fucking that skinny little beauty's brains out has my pussy drooling. You up for another round? You think you can coax another orgasm out of your tired old balls by fucking my ass, again?"

"It'll sure as hell be my pleasure to try!" he answered.

***

Saturday night Anna answered her door wearing a simple "housewife" outfit of a knee-length one-piece dress with a narrow belt around the waist. It was obvious that she was wearing a bra, so he guessed she was wearing panties, too. In his mind's eye he had pictured her greeting him in a sexy black garter holding up dark stockings with a matching bra with cups low enough to display her amazing nipples.

"Thank you so much for doing this," she said as she gave him a friendly hug. "Val told you about this being Sam's punishment for screwing around on me, right?"

"She did. Is he here?" Ron asked.

"He's in our bedroom waiting for us," she answered.

"You're both sure this is how you want to handle his ... indiscretion?" Ron asked.

"Indiscretion!" she repeated. "Sam was fucking that little tramp every time there was an out of town business meeting! He's lucky I'm letting him off this easy!"

She then smiled a kind of evil smile and said, "This has to make up for a lot of his indiscretions, Ron, so I want you to take your time. I want this to last all frigging night and I want him to remember it forever! I want you to hold me and kiss me, then I want you to make love to me, then I want you to fuck the shit out of me like he did to his little tramp!"

"Well, I'll certainly see what I can do," Ron said as she led him down the hallway.

When they walked into the bedroom Ron was surprised to see Sam sitting a few feet from the side of the bed in a wooden dining room chair. More surprising was the fact that he was tied to the chair at his ankles and wrists, that he had a ball-gag strapped into his mouth, and that aside from the heavy-rimmed glasses that made him look like the accountant that he was he was completely naked.

Noticing Ron's look of surprise, Anna said to her husband, "Sammy, tell Ron that you're in complete agreement with what's going on here; that this is your willing penance for fucking your trampy little secretary."

Sam just nodded his head without looking Ron in the eyes.

To Ron, Anna said, "Now, pay no more attention to him. He's a fly on the wall--a cheating fly on the wall."

Ron had been envisioning more of a quick horny dive into bed before he got here, but with Anna's request that he draw the evening out as long as possible he mentally downshifted into low gear for a nice slow start.

Standing between the bed and Sam, Ron took Anna's face between his hands and kissed her lightly. With her mouth slightly open he kissed her upper lip, then her lower lip, then he traced both of them with the tip of his tongue. Finally, as he slid his hands across her neck and down over her back he covered her mouth with his and their lips worked together, building quickly into a passionate kiss.

With his arms wrapped tightly around her, their kiss escalated from passionate to aggressive with dancing tongues and lip bites. With her arms pinned to her sides inside of his, Anna felt as though she was being taken, and it made her pussy tingle. She hoped Sam could sense how hot she felt to be held tightly in the arms of another man.

Ron put kisses all over her face, from her lips to her cheeks to her chin to her nose. After a light bite on the tip of her nose, he made his way across her cheek to her ear. He swirled the tip of his tongue through the curvy channels and then took her lobe between his teeth and bit lightly as he gently pulled.

She tilted her head back and sucked in a long breath through her open mouth. When one of Ron's hands slid down her back and caressed her fully-clothed behind she let out a low, guttural moan as she felt a first drop of dew escape from her pussy.

He began kissing down the side of her neck, and then around to her throat. She held her head back as far as she could as he kissed, licked, and sucked from her chin down to her chest.

As he kissed her throat and ran the fingers of one hand over her ass, the other hand began unfastening the buttons down the back of her dress.

When he had them all undone he kissed his way back up under her chin and then used both hands to slowly roll the dress forward and off her shoulders. When she tried to help by pulling her arms up out of the sleeves, he held her wrists keeping them "trapped" in the bunched up dress gathered about her waist and held from falling any lower by the narrow belt she wore.

To reinforce the idea that he was restrainer her, he gathered the loose material behind her, pulling her wrists and arms around, as well, and he stuffed the fabric down between her belt and her back.

The restraint was purely symbolic, of course, and she could easily have pulled free, but she had no intention of even trying. She was so aroused that she could feel that the crotch of her panties was wet with her pussy juice.

Anticipating far less foreplay, Ron had come to the house commando, and his fat erection was now bulging the fabric of his pant leg. Oddly, he found the feeling of his dick straining to be free to be very arousing, as well. He began to realize that he was going to enjoy the long build-up that Anna requested, very much.

Ron slowly turned her around so she was facing her husband and he was standing behind her. She kept her head tilted back as he slowly stroked her throat as if it was a giant dick ... or as if there was a stiff dick shoved inside of it.

He kissed her neck and slid his other hand across her bare midriff below her bra. He then moved his hand up and cupped each of the covered tits, one at a time. He ran his hand up onto the exposed flesh of her cleavage, and pushed a finger into the cleft between her crowded tits. Then, back onto the cup of her bra, he drew his fingers into a pinch on the tip and could feel the stiff nipple hidden within. As he squeezed one unseen nipple and then the other, a long pleasant mew escaped her elongated throat.

He slid his other hand down from her throat and over her other tit, and while pulling on both of her cloth-covered nipples he pressed his hips into her from behind, making sure to grind his still-clothed boner against her still-clothed ass.

She responded by rocking her ass slowly from side to side to get the stiff cock to slide across each ass-cheek and press into the crack of her ass. With his engorged dick wedged into her crack, Ron rocked his hips and dry-humped her ass. She pressed back hard and let out a low groan.

With his dick pressed against her ass, Ron ran his hands up over Anna's shoulders and down her back until he found the back of her bra. He unfastened the two little clips, releasing the tension and letting her breasts relax within the two cups. Leaving the unhooked bra in place, loosely coving her tits, he slid his hands up her neck and turned her head back and to the side where he gave her hard, lip biting kiss.

With their mouths clamped together and their tongues pushing back and forth he let his hands glide down her neck and then he gently pushed the bra straps off of her shoulders. The bra fell to her waist--its straps still looped around her restrained arms--freeing her wonderful tits to his gaze for the first time.

They were large enough that they hung under the pull of gravity, but were not pendulous. The slight droop made it obvious that they were perfectly natural--something Ron had wondered about when he was ogling her in her swimsuit.

And oh! those marvelous nipples! The areolae were at least two inches across, dark brown and stippled with a dozen of tiny little bumps. In the center, the same dark brown, rough-textured flesh rose into a nub that was almost the size and length of Ron's little finger up to the first knuckle!

When her bra straps slid down her arms and the cups fell away from her tits, exposing them to her new lover, Anna could feel her nipples stiffen even more. That her bra lay bunched around her waist along with the top of her dress, and that her wrists were still tangled and restrained in the wadded fabric while her tits hung out naked and aroused made her feel more than a little trampy ... and she loved it! She felt her pussy leak even more juice into her already-wet panties.

Ron slid his hands down both of Anna's arms and then across her belly just below her naked breasts. He raised his hands up under the two orbs gently hefting their wonderful weight. He moved his fingers lightly massaging the malleable flesh, but he didn't extend them up to even touch her nipples ... much to Anna's disappointment.

After a few moments, Ron turned Anna so she was in profile to her husband and he moved around in front of her. He cupped one of her breasts with both hands and lifted it up, squeezing the big, fleshy orb and bulging her already prominent nipple even more.

He leaned down and placed his open mouth over the nipple, completely covering it. With his lips fixed around the big areola he ran his tongue over the rough flesh and swirled it over and around the stiff nub. Then, as he continued to swirl his tongue, be began to suck with his mouth still wide open and encompassing as much of her tit as he could.

He was soon sucking on the fat nipple as hard as he could and at the same time, he brought his teeth down lightly onto the stiff nub.

Anna growled, "Oh, fuck, yes! Bite my fucking nipple! Stretch it out with your teeth! Pull on the other one! Yank on my big fucking nipples!"

Since Anna had not uttered a word until then --only moans, groans, and mews--Ron was a little surprised by the string of filth all of a sudden. Not so surprised that he wasn't going to do what he was asked, however.

He reached up and took hold of her other nipple between his finger and thumb, and as he pulled with his teeth on one--biting down ever harder to keep from slipping off--he squeezed and pulled on its mate, lifting her hefty tits from her chest.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she growled, again, this time nearly shouting.

Afraid he might start to draw blood, Ron let Anna's nipple slip from his teeth and replaced them with his other fingers. He then pulled, pinched, and twisted on the fat nubs much harder than Val would ever have let him abuse hers. But the guttural moans emanating from Anna's throat made it obvious that she was deriving pleasure from the intense pain.

When Anna began to lean forward as he pulled, however, he realized she was reaching her limit, and he stopped pulling and pinching and switched to a gentle and calming massage of the big abused nipples and nubs.

As Anna took deep relaxing breaths, he added kisses and soft tongue swirls to his nipple apology.

As Ron kissed and licked Anna's nipples he glanced over at Sam who was staring intently. He looked down and saw that the man's dick was stiff and standing nearly straight up in his lap. Its fat fire-helmet head was shiny with the precum it was drooling. Apparently, the primal-instinct arousal from watching hot, live sex was able to push the humiliation that Sam was supposed to be experiencing into the background.

Apparently, Anna noticed, too, and said mockingly, "Oh, look! Sammy has a big boner from watching his wife and her lover. Don't you wish you could stroke it, Sammy? I'll bet you'd like to jerk off while you watch your faithful, loving wife get fucked by another man, wouldn't you?" She gave an evil little laugh, and added, "Well, tough shit!"

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers