Turning Forty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna then pulled her arms up out of her bunched-up dress and as she squatted down in front of Ron, with her husband right beside her, she told Ron, "Get that fat cock out of your pants! I want to suck you off like my hubby's little tramp sucked him!" With a sidelong glance at Sam, she sneered, "How many times did Trampy give you blow jobs? Dozens, I'll bet! I'm sure in your motel rooms, but probably in the bathroom at work, too, huh? I'm sure she sucked your cock while you were driving on you business trips, didn't she? Didn't she?" she demanded.

He gave a small nod of his head and mumbled a compliant, "Mmm," around his ball-gag.

"Well, now it's my turn to suck cock!" she said. "Let's see how you like watching your meek little wife getting her mouth fucked full of strange dick!"

In order to extract his raging hard-on without pain or physical damage, Ron had needed to unbuckle his pants as well as pull down his fly. With his dick now standing straight out in her face, Anna said, "Buckle your pants back up with your cock sticking out! Hang your fat balls out, too! I'm sure Trampy gave my hubby plenty of pants-up blowjobs!"

As he fastened his button and belt Anna cupped his balls and gave his cock-head a wet, loving tongue bath. Then, holding his balls with one hand and his engorged dick with the other, she tried her best to wiggle the tip of her tongue into its pee-hole. When she withdrew her tongue, she pursed her lips placing a wet kiss on his dick-head before leaning in farther to engulf the whole spongy knob.

As she sucked and ground the rough surface of her tongue along the sensitive cleft under his dick-head she began to slide her fist up and down his cock, mashing it into her fistful of balls on each down-stroke.

Looking down, Ron groaned, "Oh, fuck, yeah!" as he enjoyed the talented blowjob and the nasty, sexy sight before him. Meek little housewife Anna was topless with her wonderful, big-nippled tits hanging out, and in her squatting position she had her legs spread wide and her June Cleaver dress bunched up around her waist so that he could see a glimpse of the crotch of her underpants covering her fat pussy mound, made shiny by her leaking cunt juices.

As Anna picked up the pace of her jerking she began bobbing her up and down half the length of Ron's cock in time with her fist. She then surprised him by letting go of both his cock and his balls, grabbing his ass, and forcing herself forward, driving his squishy dick-head into and down her throat until her lips were pressed into the balls hanging out of his fly.

He growled a deep, "Oh, shit!" at the same time that he heard a deep murmur come from Sam's throat right beside them. He looked over to see Sam staring wide-eyed at his wife with a cock stuffed down her throat not two feet from him. Then he noticed Sam's rigid dick twitch and a small stream of pre-cum drool from its pee-hole and down its length.

Ron had to guess that being that aroused by seeing your wife cheating with another guy had to just be adding to Sam's humiliation ... which was obviously what Anna was going for.

After ten or fifteen seconds of having her throat stretched by Ron's cock, Anna pulled all the way off the slimy dick and caught her breath. Then with spit running down her chin, she turned to Sam and said, "Does Trampy let you fuck her throat?"

Sam's eyes just shifted back and forth between his wife's spit-wet lips and chin and Ron's shiny cock sticking out of his pants.

Anna reached over, took Sam's balls in her fist, and demanded, "Answer me!"

He quickly replied with a mumbled, "Mmm!" and a vigorous head nod.

"That's what I thought!" she said releasing his balls with a little flick of the wrist.

She looked up at Ron, took his two hands and put them on the sides of her head, and told him, "Fuck my mouth! I want my cheating hubby to see what it looks like to have his dear, humble wife treated like a common trampy whore!"

Needing no further invitation, Ron began by holding Anna's head still and rocking his hips, fucking his dick in and out of her soft sucking lips. Then, every fifth or sixth fuck, he would hold his hips forward and drive her face into his pants, pushing his stiff cock down her throat. Sometimes he would hold her there, throat stuffed full and her nose mashed against his fly, and the next time he would giver her several full-depth lips-to-throat fucks.

Anna's out-of-character filthy talk and the nasty intensity of the whole situation, plus the fact that Ron was building to his first orgasm of the night made it approach faster than he might have liked, but he was quite sure there would be more to follow, so he didn't try to hold it back.

As he pumped his cock down Anna's tight throat, Ron grunted, "I am gonna fucking cum, Anna! You want it in your face?" He figured that was a safe bet as it would likely add to Sam's shame to see his wife get her pretty, innocent face splattered with another guy's hot cum.

But Anna surprised him when she pulled off his cock, and said, "No! I want you to cum on him! Jerk off and blow your load all over his cock!"

Well, that was certainly a new one for Ron. He had cum in women's faces, on their tits, all over their asses and pussies, but never on another guy's stiff dick. But he was way too close to blowing load to debate it or to even think about it very much.

He turned and with his fist beating rapidly up and down his spit-slippery cock he stood between Sam's legs and took aim.

The first shot of thick cum that erupted from Ron's pee-hole was almost painful in its force and intensity, but Ron savored the burn and kept beating.

Leaning in close, Anna watched the first rope of Ron's cum hit her hubby's cock-head and then shoot past onto his naked belly. As Ron kept jerking and his cock kept spurting he crouched lower and lower so the diminishing squirts would still find their target.

When Ron finally went into the moaning-and-breath-catching-phase of his orgasm Sam's stiff boner, his balls, his belly, and his legs were all coated with the thick white ropes of Ron's first-of-the-night cum.

Suddenly, Sam began to make guttural sounds from deep in his throat, his cock began to twitch and throb, and then a jet of cum shot out of his pee-hole arched into the air, and landed on his own knee. The initial blast was followed by several progressively small eruptions as Sam convulsed in his chair with a white-knuckle grip on the arms while trying to breathe heavily around the ball-gag.

"Well, well!" Anna laughed mockingly. "It looks like someone likes to get cum on! I'll bet Trampy likes that too, huh? I'll bet you jerk off all over her slut body, don't you?"

Obviously having gotten the point that when she asked a question she wanted an answer, Sam answered with another muffled, "Mmm," and nodded his head.

"And what does she do after you've blown your hot cum all over her?" Anna asked. "Does she suck your drooping cock to get it hard again so you can fuck her? Is that what she does?"

Sam got the implication of what his wife was leading up to, and as he looked at Ron's relaxing boner, he made a furrowed brow, and answered with a distinctly resigned ,"Mmm."

"Good!" Anna said as she reached over to unfasten the ball-gag. "Then you know just what to do now, don't you?"

For the first time, Sam answered with an actual word. "Yes," he said meekly, and opened his mouth.

Anna took hold of Ron's half-deflated cock and led him next to Sam's chair. She then slapped her husband on both cheeks with the squishy cock a couple of times before guiding it into his mouth.

"Suck on it, Sammy!" she told him. "Suck his cock and get him hard again so he can fuck me! This night is a long way from over!"

Had Ron not recently explored his own bisexuality with Reggie up in Las Vegas he might have been a little repulsed to have another guy sucking on his cock. As it turned out, though, it had exactly the effect that Anna was going for, and as Sam sucked and bobbed, stretching Ron's semi-flexible dick into a straight line, it quickly re-stiffen into a full-fledged hard-on, again.

As Sam sucked Ron's cock back to readiness, Anna took the ball-gag and rolled it through the mixed ropes of cum that coated Sam's legs, belly, and his softened dick.

As his own dick revived in Sam's mouth, Ron watched Sam's dick re-inflate as Anna ran the rubber ball up and down its length.

With his own cock being sucked--surprisingly well--and with his recent barrier-busting encounter with Reggie fresh in his mind, Ron looked down longingly at Sam's resurrected boner, slick with two loads of combined cum.

Had he not been on another mission, here, he would have gone down on Sam's stiff cock to see what a normal sized dick felt like to suck. But he was sure that a blowjob--even from another guy--would have given Sam far more pleasure than Anna wanted him to experience.

With both dicks back at full staff, Anna pushed Ron back, sliding his cock from her compliant husband's mouth. She then stuffed the cum-coated ball back into his mouth and fastened it behind his head.

Standing up, she pulled Ron around in front of Sam, took him into a tight embrace--mashing her big naked tits against his chest and capturing his boner between their bellies--and she kissed him hard.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "Take me Ron! Take me and fuck the shit out of me like my hubby fucks his little tramp! Make me your nasty housewife-whore while he watches!"

Surprising her with how quickly he responded to her command, Ron took a handful of her hair, pulled her back, turned her, and then pushed her toward the bed, right in front of Sam.

"Bend over and put your hands on the bed!" he told her.

She did, and with her tits hanging down he cupped and hefted their wonderful weight before sliding his fingers and thumbs down to stretch her marvelous nipples, again.

As he mashed and mauled her dangling tits he flipped her housewife dress up onto her back, revealing the full-size, flowered underpants that completely covered her shapely ass.

At the same time that he gave one of her fat nipples a hard squeeze and pull, he brought his other hand down on a thinly-covered ass-cheek.

Anna jumped, pulled away from the sudden sting, and let out a little yelp. But then she stuck her ass right back where it had been--three feet from her hubby's face.

"Do it!" she nearly growled. "Slap my ass! I'm sure Trampy gets her fat ass slapped around!"

Ron obliged, bring his open hand down two or three times on each cheek. Anna flinched and grunted with each smack, but she kept her ass positioned for more.

Ron then took hold of the elastic waist of the underpants and pulled them down over Anna's reddened ass-cheeks. But he didn't push them to the floor; rather he left them gathered just below the curve of her ass with the drenched crotch material still hugging her fat pussy mound.

He gave her glorious, now-naked ass a couple more slaps, but used only his fingers to land the blows now, being careful not to tip the balance of the pain/pleasure phenomenon in the wrong direction.

Then, with her gathered underpants holding her legs together, Ron pushed his hand over the top of the rolled-up waistband and in under her pussy, finally separating the wet fabric from Anna's drenched cunt lips.

Anna let out a low and pleasant moan at the first-of-the-night contact with her burning pussy, and readied herself for her bulging vulva to be gripped tightly and mashed and mauled in Ron's hand.

But Ron had other ideas. Rather than stopping to play with Anna's fat cunt-mound--as tempting as that was--Ron continued shoving his arm between Anna's legs and over the top of her bunched underpants. He kept going until his upper arm was wedged between her thighs, his bicep was mashed into her splayed pussy lips, and he was able to diddle with her hanging tits and tug on her fat nipples, again.

Although the gathered elastic gave some upward pressure, Ron made sure that his hand, then wrist, then arm stayed pressed hard up into Anna's cunt as he advanced it, leaving a trail of pussy juice the whole way up his arm.

Anna hung her head and looked between her arms at the strangely erotic sight of an arm snaked up across her belly and paying with her dangling tits. As he squeezed and hefted them his bicep muscle would flex and relax giving her steaming pussy a completely unique massage.

Finally, Ron slowly withdrew his arm. Once again, he kept it pressed tightly into Anna's cunt, forcing her wet pussy lips apart the entire time. When his wrist made it to her cunt, he rotated it back and forth, grinding his wrist bone up into her clit. She let out a groan, and he felt his wrist receive a small gush of pre-orgasm pussy-juice.

Continuing, he let his fingers drag over her clit, but he didn't stop to play--much to Anna's disappointment. Just the flick of a single finger was all the added attention he gave the little nub.

When his fingers reached the entrance to her cunt-hole he stopped, reversed direction, and pushed two fingers up into the silky wet cavity as far as the rest of his balled fist would allow, lifting her up onto her tip-toes.

Anna readied herself for an aggressive pussy-pounding, made all the hotter by having her legs strapped together by her bunched up undies, and the fact that her husband was staring at her naked ass and soaked pussy at eye-level just a few feet away.

Again, Ron had other thoughts, and disappointed Anna ... but only momentarily.

He slipped his pussy-juice-covered fingers from her cunt, slid them up across her short stretch of "taint," and rubbed them over and around her puckered little asshole.

He played with and lubricated her sphincter for several seconds, giving her ample time to say something, pull away, or clench her ass-cheeks together, indicating no in any form. Her reaction was actually to push her ass back toward him. Val had mentioned the possibility of revenge butt-sex, but he wanted to give her the opportunity to back out as there had been plenty of alcohol consumed prior to Anna and Val's conversation.

With what Ron took as a green light, he gently pushed his index finger into the little hole and then fucked it in and out slowly. Anna's reaction was a wiggle of her ass and a soft, "Ahh..."

Encouraged, Ron then pressed his middle finger into the tight hole along with his index finger, pushed the two digits knuckle-deep, and then rotated his hand back and forth.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Anna moaned. "Stretch my tight little housewife asshole! Let Sammy see where you're going to stuff your fat cock in a little while! You're going to fuck me up the ass just like Sammy fucks his tramp's fat butt!"

Ron had planned to save that for a little later, too; it was nice that they were on the same page.

After several more deep, twisting finger-fucks up Anna's ass, Ron withdrew his fingers and wiped them on his shirt. He then took hold of her rolled-up underpants and pulled them the rest of the way down her legs.

She stepped out of them, spread her legs wide, and rotated her ass in small circles directly in front of her husband's face.

"See how wet Ron has your wifie's cunt?" she said mockingly. "Does Trampy get soaked waiting for you to fuck her?"

"Mmm," Sam answered dutifully with an accompanying nod.

While Anna tormented her husband with her naked ass and glistening pussy, Ron kicked off his shoes, and quickly removed his pants and shirt leaving him buck naked and sporting a raging hard-on.

Still leaning on the bed with her housewife dress bunched around her waist and her naked ass pointing at her husband's face, Anna readied herself for Ron to step between them and push his stiff cock up her cunt. But, again, Ron had a different idea.

He sat down on the floor and scooched himself between Anna's legs with his back to Sam, almost between his legs. He then tilted his head back, and with both hands on her lovely, round ass he pulled Anna's fat vulva down to his open mouth.

He engulfed as much of the oversized mound as he could, and he extended his tongue, slipping it back and forth through her drenched pussy lips, flicking her engorged clit at one end, and pushing it deep into her cunt-hole at the other.

"Oh, shit!" Anna groaned as she squatted a little more to grind her burning cunt into Ron's sucking, lapping mouth. "Eat my hot housewife cunt while hubby watches!" Turning her head to look back at him, she said to Sam, "Does Trampy like it when you eat her pussy? When you stick your tongue up her sloppy, whore twat? Does she cum all over your face while you suck her cunt?"

A low moan escaped from deep in Sam's throat before he answered, "Mmm," and nodded, again. At the same time a fresh drool of pre-cum oozed for his rigid boner and ran down its length, mixing with the drying cum.

Just as Ron's had, Anna's first-of-the-night orgasm rose quickly. From the way she moved her hips--mashing her cunt even harder against his face--and the way she began breathing, Ron sensed the impending release, and he lifted one hand up onto her ass, and the other to her cunt. At the same time, he pushed one thumb into her tight little asshole, and pressed the other firmly against her clit, while sucking hard on her whole fat pussy.

She grunted, "Oh, my fucking hell!" and then growled a long "Arrr!" as her cunt erupted in a gush of hot, salty pussy juice that took Ron by complete surprise in its intensity and volume.

He quickly gave up trying to suck the juices from her pussy--they needed no such help. The first long blast quickly filled his mouth and ran over his cheeks and chin and onto his chest. Anna's pussy spasmed in Ron's mouth and several only slightly less forceful eruptions soaked his face as Anna humped her sloshing pussy across it from nose to chin.

Jesus! Ron said to himself. She must have been saving this up since she talked to Val about this whole thing!

As her initial orgasm finally began to ebb, Anna pulled herself forward onto the bed, and rolled onto her back with her dress still gathered around her waist and held in place by its narrow belt. Ron had expected her to strip it off at some point, but he could see how it made her look more like a taken housewife. He was sure that was the look she wanted Sam to have to bear, and Ron had to admit that he found it damned sexy!

As Ron wiped his face and chest with his discarded shirt, Anna shifted herself on the bed so that her soaked pussy was directly in line with her husband's face. She pulled her feet up onto the bed and with her knees high, she spread her legs wide.

"Get up here and fuck me!" she told Ron. "Shove that fat cock up my cunt like Sammy does to his little tramp! Make me a housewife whore!"

Ron crawled up onto the bed between Anna's spread legs and pushed his own legs as far apart as he could to make sure he wasn't obstructing Sam's view of his wife's cunt.

He leaned forward and over her, supporting himself on his hands on either side of her shoulders. Both of them looked down along their bodies at Ron's boner resting on her belly and drooling pre-cum onto her smooth skin.

Ron moved his hips and slid his dick down her belly and across the soft, wet bulge of her marvelous pussy mound. Delicately, he inched his cock-head through the soft, splayed lips until it was almost ready to fall away and he knew he was lined up with her cunt-hole.

He rocked his hips forward a small amount, and with one or two little adjustments, he felt his fat knob slip into the wet-velvet opening of her cunt.

He held his cock still, savoring the snug hold that Anna's luscious pussy had on his cock-head. It was the first other pussy that Ron had put his cock into since he married Val, and it felt fantastic. And somehow, the fact that Val had set it up made it all the more fantastic.