Turning Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,673 Followers

Karen said that the cream she was using was mild and would not produce the changes in her body that Wanda experienced. Karen did say her clit was very sensitive. I told her that her clot did appear larger but she said that was do to the fact that she was completely hairless now and it appeared more pronounced.

After breakfast Karen made us Bloody Mary's. We sat outside by the pool and spoke about what happened the day before. Karen was concerned that I was upset with her. I assured her that I was not. Karen seemed to think that she had been unfaithful to me. I repeatedly had to reassure her that I was not angry or disappointed in her. In fact I told her that I had found it very exciting.

Then out of the blue, she told me that if I wanted to be with a man it would not upset her. I became a little angry at that point as I recalled Karen's conversation with Wanda the day before.

I told Karen that I was in no way bi-sexual or curious. Karen shrugged, then told me that if I ever changed my mind it would be okay with her. but she didn't drop the subject.

"So why all the interest in Marcus and his cock?" The question placed me between a rock and a hard place. I had no alternative but to tell her the truth.

"I was just wondering how you would react to the fact that the guy who was flirting with you in the gym had a big cock is all."

Karen appeared puzzled. "So you tell me this other guy has this amazing cock just to see my reaction. And what did you expect, I mean did you want me to be turned on, or attracted to him, I don't understand."

"I just wanted to see what would happen, is all."

"You just wanted to see what would happen. I get the feeling your not telling me everything. Did you want me to go to bed with him?"

"No, it's like, it turns me on when other men flirt with you."

"So how does telling me he has a big cock, cause him to flirt with me, this is getting confusing." I could tell Karen was frustrated, but I felt very uncomfortable telling her I wanted her to flirt with him.

"I thought if you were a little curious, then you would flirt with him and he would flirt with you. Honestly I don't know what I was thinking."

"Let me get this straight, you want me to flirt with other men, because it turns you on."

"Sort of, I guess."

"And if I flirt with them is it okay if more happens?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know if it would it make you angry if I fucked the guy, fucked Marcus. Are you saying you are turned on by the idea of another man touching me having sex with me."

"Karen it's just a fantasy, it will never happen right."

"Just a fantasy?"

I left the question hanging afraid to answer.

Karen shook her head and got up and went inside. Later when I went inside Karen hung up the phone and told me Wanda and some friends from the gym were going to come over.

Wanda showed up around noon with Cristina another female bodybuilder and her boyfriend Dennis and his brother Alfonso. Dennis was the skinny black guy who worked at the gym. Cristina was white, blond, blue eyed and almost as big as Wanda. I had seen her at the gym, she was very attractive.

Dennis like I said was a skinny guy, but about 6'3". I didn't think the guy was all that much, but I had to admit Cristina his girlfriend was hot. Alfonso was the same height as Dennis but well muscled. He wore a tank top which revealed a heavily tattooed body with thick arms. Thug like he seemed to ignore me during introductions and his attention seemed very focused on Karen.

Then it hit me, Alfonso was the other guy from the gym, the guy who had been talking with Marcus.

The four of them walked out to the pool with Karen while I mixed a batch of Margarita's. I had just finished filling the pitcher when all of a sudden a hand slipped into my swim suit, it was Wanda.

"Oh so soft," she said as she squeezed my soft penis. "I think I can make it hard though, what do you think."

"Wanda," I said alarmed, as I peered over my shoulder at the pool. Karen was sitting with Cris and Dennis. I noticed Karen was topless. Wanda's expert touch trying to make me hard.

"So Karen says you want to see her fuck a black man."

"I didn't say that," I answered as I turned around to face Wanda. Wanda's hand was in my shorts massaging my penis. Wanda still had a t-shirt on over her bathing suit.

"Come on Tim, it's okay, Karen told me everything. Hell for a while there we thought you were gay. Your not gay right?"

"No." I was actually getting excited again even though my dick and balls hurt from over use the last two days.

"So how long have you wanted to see Karen fuck another man."

I stood there unable to answer, but my dick was getting hard. having this discussion with Wanda was a turn on.

"Is it any man or a black man you want to see fucking Karen, sugar, go on you can tell me."

"I, ah, I'm not sure," I mumbled.

"Kneel down sugar, you know what I want." Wanda placed one hand on my shoulder and gently pushed down, at the same time she squeezed my balls hard enough to make me wince with pain. The effect caused my knees to almost buckle as I knelt before her. Wanda then moved her bikini to the side exposing her massive clit.

"Go on baby suck Wanda's pussy." I found her request irresistible. Inhaling the smell of her woman hood made me insane. Without hesitation I hungrily devoured her clit. I sucked and licked at her pussy. I could feel her clit expand in my mouth as I sucked on it.

"Oooh that feels good baby, I have to say you know how to suck pussy Tim. Are you playing with yourself?"

I moaned as my hand began pumping my dick. Wanda took my head in her hands and drove her pussy hard against my mouth.

"Did you know that Alfonso has a really big cock, I brought him over so Karen could see what a really big cock looks like. Would you like to see his big cock in Karen. I bet you would, wouldn't you."

I moaned in agreement.

The image of Karen fucking a black man raced through my mind like a hundred other times. My dick started to expand, I was getting close to cumming again.

"I'm right ain't I sugar, look at you, your shaking all over." Wanda was right I was so excited I had started trembling. Confessing my fantasy to Wanda seemed to make me even more excited.

Looking up at Wanda I nodded yes again and Wanda smiled. "That's right keep doing that baby, suck it harder," Wanda moaned as her eye lids fluttered. Wanda started cumming just as I did. Then Wanda seemed to gush, soaking my mouth and face with her cum. I on the other hand barely ejaculated, the strain actually causing me pain.

I stood up on shaky legs and started gathering up the Margarita pitcher and glasses.

"Sugar, go change your t-shirt," Wanda ordered. Looking down I noticed the front of my shirt was soaked with Wanda's juices.

When I returned Wanda was looking out the window towards the pool. Hearing me walk in she turned smiling and said,

"Alfonso seems to have taken and interest in Karen, you may get your wish sooner than you think. Alfonso may be a little crude, but he does know how to satisfy a women. I believe once Karen gets a taste of Alfonso she'll forget about Marcus."

"Marcus?" I said, out loud wondering what Wanda meant.

"Sugar you are slow ain't you. Marcus likes innocent married girls like your wife, once he finds out she's fucking Alfonso, that will be the end of that, see."

"Not really," I said. "Besides I'm having second thoughts about all this."

"Listen, Marcus is mine and I don't share, especially with some white bitch, second thoughts, it's a little late for that, come here."

I walked over to Wanda who directed that I look outside. Alfonso was sitting in my lounge chair next to Karen. Karen was topless, on her side, facing Alfonso. Alfonso was talking to Karen and she seemed totally engrossed in what he was saying.

"Now I thought you just got through telling me how you wanted to see that wife of your fuck a black man."

"Well I don't know." I said wondering if it was such a good idea now. I didn't like getting manipulated and clearly that was Wanda's intent.

"Okay, well let it play out a while, lets see what happens, we cool?"

"Well, we will see," I said gathering the drinks and walking outside. I was conflicted no doubt. On the one hand I was close to realizing my fantasy. Until just a few weeks before I never imagined anything like this happening. I had never met people like Marcus or Wanda and their friends. On the other hand I felt as if i were losing control of the situation.

Serving up the drinks I took the chair next to Wanda's. Karen was in deep conversation with Alfonso although i didn't know what they were talking about. Later I made a second pitcher of Margarita's, served those and jumped into the pool.

Looking at Karen talking to Alfonso, I couldn't help but marvel how much my wife had changed in just over three weeks. Karen had softened the color of her hair, from a bleached out platinum to a sandy blond. Her skin was a dark golden brown from the sun and lotion.

Now with her body oiled I could see the definition of her well toned muscles. Karen had lost a pound or two of fat and replaced it with muscle. It was Dennis who interrupted my daydream.

"Dude it's just to hot for these shorts, you girls are having all the fun."

"Well don't let us stop you," Wanda chimed.

The next thing I knew Dennis dropped his shorts. I tried not to stare, but the guy was hung. Then with out invitation Alfonso stood up right next to Karen and dropped his shorts. Dennis was big, Alfonso was huge. Alfonso's cock hung over massive balls, limp it was every bit of seven or eight inches long and very thick.

I caught Karen staring at Alfonso's cock then she looked over at Wanda as if to say, my god. Wanda smiled and gave Karen a wink.

"Ladies next," that was Dennis and moments later Wanda, Christina and Karen followed suit.

"Tim you too, right Karen? Wanda said to my wife.

"Come on Tim drop-em," Karen said with a giggle as she slipped out of her bikini bottoms. I should have stayed in the pool, my mistake. Stepping out of the pool I took off my shorts.

"Dam that pool must be fucking cold dude." Dennis yelled out pointing at my shriveled penis. Everyone laughed except Karen. I tried to go with the joke.

"It is," I laughed, looking down at myself, wishing I had said nothing. Karen who was looking in my direction just turned towards Alfonso and began talking to him.

For the next few minutes I sat in the chair wishing I could be someplace else. I felt left out as Wanda spoke to Cristina and Dennis. Later I got up slipped on my shorts and went inside to get another round of drinks.

Moments later Wanda walked in she was dressed.

"How about you and I make a store run."

"We have everything," I said.

"Timmie, Timmie, Timmie, lord, what in the world do you need child. If you want Alfonso and Karen to get together we needed to give them some space. We tell them we are going to the store and let Alfonso do the rest."

"Wanda, I don't think so, this whole thing is getting to crazy, first Karen probably won't want to do anything and I don't want this dude thinking he can force her. Second, what about protection?"

"Sugar, Alfonso ain't gonna force nothing and he just did a competition were they took blood, he's clean."

"Yeah, but I meant like Karen getting pregnant protection."

"She's not on the pill?"

"No, we use condoms."

"Condoms well I'm sure Alfonso will use a condom, anyway I believe his tubes were tied."

"Well I don't think this is a good idea."

"Sugar what you afraid of," she purred as she walked closer to me.

"Nothing, just everything is happening so fast."

"Look, lets you and I go for a ride, we can come back and watch, see what happens." Wanda was close now and her hand brushed my stiffing penis.

"Well I guess we could leave and go around the block or something," I said my resolve weakening as she gently massaged my dick.

"Good I'll be right back."

Looking out the window Wanda said something to the group, then pulled Alfonso aside and spoke to him for a few seconds.

Wanda walked back in took my hand and we climbed into the car.

"I told them we were going to the store. "

"Did Karen say anything?"

"No, pull over here." We had gone less than a block from the house. Getting out of the car we walked to the house. We decided on a small office that joins the master bedroom and has a view of the pool.

When we looked out to the pool Dennis was taking video of Christina, Karen and Alfonso.

"Dennis is the camera man at the gym," Wanda said anticipating my question.

"Well I don't like this at all, what the fuck, nude pictures of my wife, they could end up any where."

"Jesus, relax would you, your such an asshole sometimes. What are you ashamed of she's a beautiful woman."

Dennis was directing, so that Cristina was on one side of Alfonso and Karen was on the other. Both women were dwarfed by Alfonso who seemed a foot taller than both girls.Alfonso cold black skin contrasted sharply with the golden tanned bodies of Cristina and Karen. Alfonso cock was still soft but seemed larger as it hung to the side of his big balls.

Then Dennis said something and Cristina, reached over and took Alfonso cock into her small white hand. Cristina stroked it several times until it was semi-hard and about eight inches long and now very thick.

Christina said something to Karen, what ever it was Karen shook her head no and laughed. Christina continued stroking Alfonso until his cock was hard.

"I guess Dennis doesn't care what she does." I said.

"Dennis films Christina all the time, they have a good relationship."

Then Dennis motion for Cristina to move away and he said something to Karen and Alfonso. They turned to face each other. Alfonso placed his hands on Karen's waist.

Dennis said something else and Karen placed her hand on Alfonso shoulders. Karen's breast were touching Alfonso chest. Alfonso drew her closer, his cock touching her stomach.

Dennis said something else and Alfonso leaned over and kissed Karen. The first kiss didn't last long but I could hear Dennis and Christina voicing encouragement. This time Alfonso dropped his black hands on to Karen's ass lifting her on to her tip-toes.

Alfonso massive hands massaged Karen's ass as he kissed her again, this time deeply. As they kissed his hand moved from her ass to her tit. I waited for Karen to react but she seemed paralyzed. Alfonso continued massaging her tit and kissing Karen. Then Alfonso lifted her leg up on to his hip. His cock between her legs.

"God she's going to let him fuck her right there." Wanda said excitedly as she squeezed my rock hard dick. I was speechless.

Alfonso was so much taller than Karen he had to bend his knees to position his cock. The blue black helmet of his cock curved upwards so that it rubbed against Karen's sensitive pussy lips.

Karen finally realizing what was happening playfully pushed Alfonso away. Then Karen quickly walked over to her lounge chair, grabbed her t-shirt and slipped it on. As Karen Walked towards the back door Wanda released her grip on my penis and signaled quite with her fingers over her lips.

Wanda left the study, just as Karen walked into the house. I stood behind the door to the study, peering throught the crack between the door and jam.

"Are you back already, were is Tim." My wife said, sounding flustered.

"He just dropped me off, he was going to the driving range, then meeting some friends at a sports bar."

"What?" Karen questioned, her face twisted in puzzlement.

"Well we got to talking and I confronted him about, you know his wanting you to be with other guys. I told him he needed to give you some space if he really wanted it to happen. I told him that today would be a good day to start, that I thought that you were attracted to Alfonso. Hell he didn't even think about it, next thing I know he says he's going to the driving range and for me to tell you to have fun."

I thought the story was so lame, that Karen wouldn't believe it, that she would call me, instead I got the surprise of my life.

"So he really wants me to have sex with Alfonso? I can hardly believe it."

"God Karen what do you want Tim to do, write it out for you. He leaves you here, nude by the pool with a man that looks like Alfonso."

"Wanda I don't know, I mean just moments ago Alfonso kissed me, he's so hot. Oh my god he's so sexy and big, I'm wet just thinking about him. You know how attracted I was to Marcus and I still am, but there is something about Alfonso. Now that I've seen him naked, my god what a man."

"Well the feeling is mutual. He told me you are the hottest woman at the gym. I'm jealous really, if I were you I would jump at the chance to be with him."

"Oh I want too, but I'm married. Did Alfonso really say that."

"Yes he did and your husband also wants you, pardon my language, to fuck him, what are you waiting for?"

"God I can't believe I'm having these thoughts. You sure Tim was okay with this. I have wanted Alfonso since the first day you showed me the movie he made. God the man is so hot. I'm so wet just thinking about him."

"Look you wait here, I'll bring him to you." Wanda walked outside, and spoke to Alfonso for about a minute or so. Karen waited there in the kitchen just staring out to the pool area. Indecision masking her face. Wanda returned, Alfonso in hand.

"Here you go," Wanda said as she placed Alfonso's hand in Karen's.

"I'm going to leave you two alone now, have fun."

As Wanda turned to walk out she glanced in my direction and winked. I knew this was my moment of truth. I knew what was going to happen, I did nothing.

Alfonso wasted little time as he reached down and pulled Karen's t-shirt over her head. Karen raising her arms in an unspoken gesture of submission. Alfonso gazed at her body as Karen reached out and took his heavy cock into her hands. Alfonso's cock was still semi-hard but stiffened fast as Karen tenderly stroked it.

Karen stared at the black shaft in her hand as if it were something to be treasured, something to worship.

"You like that don't you baby, going to make sure you get all of that you want."

Karen's eye's shifted from Alfonso blue black cock to his face.

"Yes," she said her breath quickening. Alfonso leaned over and kissed her, his hand grabbing Karen's hair drawing her to him. His free hand squeezing her tit hard. Even from were I was standing I could see my wife's nipple harden under his touch. Karen's chest heaved with excitement.

Then Alfonso leaned over and kissed her. With his arm around her waist he effortlessly pulled her up on to her tip toes. His free hand grabbing her tit, pulling and pinching her thick nipple. Karen moaned as Alfonso's kiss had the desired effect.

Suddenly without warning Wanda came up behind me. She must have come into the office through the bedroom and she was not alone. Dennis had entered the room with his camera.

Placing her finger to her lips, she pointed at the crack in the door and moved me out of the way so Dennis could film Karen and Alfonso. Dennis began filming. I looked at Wanda as if to say what the fuck. Watching my wife was one thing but fuck films were something altogether different.

I started to say something, but Wanda placed her finger over my lips and pointed in the direction of Karen. Looking over Dennis shoulder I could see that my wife had dropped to her knees and was now sucking Alfonso cock.

Karen had both hands on Alfonso's cock. Karen stroked the massive tool with both hands as if she were trying to milk his cum into her mouth. Karen ran her tongue up and down the black shaft lovingly. Her eye's looking up to Alfonso for approval.

I was mesmerized. The scene unfolding before me was surreal, but that was nothing compared to what happened next. I was so intent on the action before me that I didn't notice Wanda leave the room. Next thing I know Wanda is standing right behind Karen.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,673 Followers