Turning My Teacher

Story Info
I meet my virgin teacher and plan to make him mine.
1.5k words
4.41
11.2k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my final year of school, I was 18 years old, good height, nice DD breasts and a nice ass. I was looking forward to college, but had no idea how my senior year would turn out.

I was catching the bus home when I bumped into one of my teachers Mr Parker. He lived a few streets away and I had seen him on the bus before. Today the bus was full and I was pressed up against him. He wasn't overly attractive, in his late thirties but a nice guy. We exchanged a few smiles at how awkward this was, he was taller than me and looking down at me meant looking at my exposed cleavage. Suddenly I felt something against my thigh, our bodies tight together was having a clear effect on him. He looked so embarrassed, but I was more focused on it's size. It must have been 8 eight inches at least and nice and thick. I stared into his eyes as his face was getting more red.

Soon enough we arrived at our stop and managed to get off. He apologised for this, but I told him not to worry. We started talking as we walked home about what happened. I told him it was natural but he shouldn't tell his wife, he said had no wife or girlfriend. I started to get excited about this when he said something very strange.

"I've never had a girlfriend",

I replied " Wait does that mean your a vir-" before I could finish, he got flustered and told me not to say anything and marched away. As he broke into a run his phone dropped out of his pocket. I picked up and unlocked it easily (1234 is not a good password) and I knew I was going to have fun with this.

I got home quickly changed from my school uniform and into something more relaxing and opened his phone. As i scrolled through, he had some very dirty porn on his phone and photos of himself. I blushed as I saw him in all his glory and wished I could hold it, all 8 inches of it. It was certainly bigger than any I had so far in my small experience. I lay on the bed and began watching one of the porn movies on his phone. It was a boss and secretary flick. As the secretary was bent over the desk being fingered I imagined it was me and Mr Parker instead. My hand crept down my shorts and I began rubbing myself, small moans escaping me as I began to think of Mr Parker's hard cock pressed against me. I began inserting 2 fingers, sliding them in. I was so wet at the time, moaning "Mr Parker" as my fingers did their work, moving in and out of me, getting faster. On the phone the secretary was now giving a blowjob, I imagined trying to deepthroat Mr Parker, I was so turned on, I needed to climax. I abandoned the phone so I could use my other to rub my breasts as my fingers rapidly moved in and out my pussy. I couldn't hold back any longer and my orgasm washed over me. Panting I raised my fingers to my mouth so I could taste them. I looked over the phone and had a wicked idea. I took a few sexy selfies as a surprise for Mr Parker.

At school the next day i went to him after class to say "I won't tell anyone, it will be our secret. oh and you dropped your phone yesterday"

"Thank you, I though I lost it.

"You know 1234 is not a good password" I said smirking at him. He looked red again "Hope you enjoy it" as I walked away knowing what he was going to see later.

At home I waited a while before calling Mr Parker, "Hello"

"Hi Mr Parker, did you like the photos?"

"You should not have done that, what if someone found out"

"They won't, but answer the question"

"Yes, you are very stunning, but" he said his voice getting breathier.

"Well enjoy them, maybe you will get to see them in person soon" and I hung up the phone imagining him stroking himself to the image of my photos.

The following day I made sure we were on the same bus and it thankfully was crowded. I saw Mr Parker and pushed my way through so I was standing next to him. He could not escape. I smiled and pressed my body to his and straight a felt a familiar stiffness as his cock grew against me. This time I decided to have some fun and turned around so my ass was no pressed against his cock. I slowly gyrated my hips, feeling his cock grow. I was so turned on, I was getting so wet and wanted Mr Parker to know. I used one hand to take one of his and brought it round to my front and up my skirt. At first he did nothing but then his finger moved against the fabric of my panties. My wet spot growing and growing. Unfortunately our bus stop came too quickly and moved off, him keeping me close so no one saw how hard he was.

"I can't believe you did that. I am your teacher"

"Didn't you enjoy it" I said pointing at his crotch.

"Clearly, but this is..."

I moved to him and said "You are too nice for your own good and something like that should not be locked away." My hand now rubbing the outside of his trousers. I leaned into him and whispered " Let's go to yours"

and he said soflty "yes".

He led me back to his, quickly looking around to make sure no one saw me follow him into his house. When we were inside he stood there and said "I really have no idea what I am doing".

"Don't worry, let me take care of you" and kissed him. He returned the kiss, my hands roving his body removing his clothing and he followed suit. Once we were in our underwear we stood back and we looked at each other. I looked at his groing seeing his cock eager to escape and he was was just dumbfounded of what to do. I led him to the couch and pushed him down and pulled his boxers off so he was completely naked. I knelt in front of him and said " You're all mine".

I swiftly lowered my mouth onto his cock. It tasted so good. I moved up and down making sure his first time was perfect. I kept eye contact as he sat there moaning in pleasure. While he was in my mouth I had one hand to slip into my panties to finger myself. I knew I needed to be really wet to get him inside me. I could tell he was getting close so I stopped and stood up, he looked sad until I began to striptease for him, slowly exposing my DD breasts. I slowly peeled away my panties which were now soaked and threw them at him. I walked over to him and sat on him aiming his cock for my pussy.

"What about a condom?" he said

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill and also it's your first time, you should know what it feels like" and then slowly, I impaled myself on his 8 inch cock. throwing my head back and moaning in delight. I put his hands on my hips as I lowered myself inch by inch until he was fully inside me, I had never had anything that big inside me. I almost came instantly. We both smiled and kissed as I began to ride him slowly but began to quicken the pace. One of his hands moved to my breasts playing with them. His inexperience showing, but I didn't care. I thought about changing position, but I wanted to be on top to show him who was in charge. I picked up the pace riding his cock our bodies getting sweaty and our moans getting louder. I could see he was very close "ooohhh yes, yes" he moaned. I got more turned by this and my pleasure took over.

My senses going wild. "yes, yes, YES. Give it to me, blow your load inside me" that was it and with that I felt his cock twitch as he blew his load deep inside me.

"OH MY GOD I FEEL IT BLOWING INSIDE ME, YES, YES" I kept riding until I reached my peak and climaxed with his juices inside me. We both collapsed into each other for a few moments. He looked at me and there were no words. I kissed him deep and said to him "That is something you will never forget, you are all mine."

"I am all yours" he smiled back. We kissed and lay next to each other as his cum began to drip out of me, and planned our next meeting.....