Turning My Teacher Pt. 02

Story Info
Parents evening with Mr Parker ends with a oral surprise.
1k words
4.5
3.4k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/09/2024
Created 04/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following my first encounter with Mr Parker, he knew that this was not a one time thing. He said that this had to stay outside of school, and I agreed, but I had my fingers crossed at the time. We continued in this fashion for the next few weeks meeting at his place and putting ourselves into the throws of orgasms, trying new positions and planning forward. However, every time I saw him in school I would instantly get wet and want to drag him aside and kiss him or have him bend me over a table.

On one particular day I decided to ignore his request for his school ban, as I was the one in charge of this relationship. It was parents day where teachers would sit down with our parents and discuss how we were doing. Mr Parker would be one of the teachers to talking to my parents. Before it was our turn I quickly went to the bathroom and removed my thong, which was already wet from my planning of the night. I was wearing a flowery dress which was easy to hike up. As we entered the classroom I saw Mr Parker look very nervous and returned his look with a mischievous grin. I sat behind in between my parents so they could not see what was happening. Mr Parker was talking to them about my school work, I slowly started pulling up my skirt revealing more of my legs, thighs and then my private area. I spread my legs apart with my pussy on display. Mr Parker was now struggling as he was trying to talk to my parents but all he could see was my legs wide open, ready for him. He was turning red, and my parents were oblivious to what was happening. I started to rub myself and found it hard to not to moan and give me away.

As it came to an end Mr Parker said, "It was a pleasure meeting you, I need to speak with your daughter for a moment". He did not stand to shake my father's hand as no doubt he had a full hard on.

"No problem, we will go take a break and will see you at the next teacher in 20 minutes darling" my father said, and he took my mother off to the hall. After the door closed I circled to his side of the desk and sat on his desk in from of him with my wet pussy in full view.

"We agreed no stuff at school."

"I lied" I reached down and began to rub his hard on through his trousers.

"What if someone comes in" he said in a panic.

"Then we had better be quick". I lowered myself to the floor unzipped him his trousers to free his cock and started to suck him off. He moaned instantly holding my head as moved up and down his shaft. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I removed my mouth from his cock and hid in the gap under the desk as my father came back in.

"Have you seen my daughter?" Mr Parker looked down at me, I shook my head and started to grip Mr Parker's cock and move my hand up and down his shaft.

"She left just after you" he replied his breaths becoming deeper and erratic. I smiled and started to suck on his balls while jerking him off, slowly to make sure he didn't go off too soon.

"Is it alright if I ask you something?" my father said

"Yes"

"My daughter seems distracted lately, talking back, always seems to have her mouth full of something" I gagged slightly at that remark, if only he knew what his daughter was doing. My father continued to talk about something, I was not focused on that, my attention was on my teacher. Under the desk I returned to sucking on Mr Parker's cock, moving up and down till his whole 8 inch length was in my mouth. I could see Mr Parkers face twitch from the pleasure of my oral skills while trying to maintain a conversation with my father.

I could see his breathing get shallower and could feel his balls tighten and knew he was close to exploding. I moved my head faster up and down using my tongue to tease his shaft. His left hand moved under the desk and held my head, this made me me wetter knowing what was going to happen next. Then it happened a final twitch and he shot his full load deep into my throat, squirting multiple ropes of cum into my mouth.

"Is everything alright?" my father said as he could see something was wrong.

"Leg cramp" Mr Parker returned automatically.

"Ahh. Well thanks for listening and if you could keep a special eye out for my daughter I would appreciate it". I pulled my mouth of his cock careful not to swallow all of his load, looking up at Mr Parker with my mouth open so he could see his work.

"Of course, it would be my pleasure" Mr Parker said, a lot calmer after such an experience. I heard the door open and close again, and I stood from under the desk. Mr Parker enthralled by what happened. I removed my thong from my bag and slowly spat some of the cum into the crotch area and swallowing the rest teasing Mr Parker even further.

"I need help putting them on" I said. He took the message very quickly and took my thong, leaning down so I could put my feet through the holes as he lifted my thong up to rest on pussy. My cum soaked panties rubbing against the pussy sent waves through my body, which I knew I was going to finish myself off later.

Mr Parker was about to speak before I kissed him and said, "I will have you anytime I want", he nodded back understanding this arrangement. "Next week is Halloween, make sure you have a costume with a mask, I plan to take you out." I then turned and walked away out the class, blowing him a kiss.

As I sat in the car home, still horny as hell, my father said, "I like that Mr Parker, he seemed like a very solid man."

"Oh dad, you have no idea how true that is" I said smiling, as my cum stained thong was rubbing against my pussy.