All Comments on 'Turning of the Stars Ch. 01'

by Panthem

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I really enjoyed these characters. They spark off of each other please more

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Great start

Your dialog between Grant and Anna was excellent and at appropriate times just plain hot. Really looking forward to the next chapter (s).

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
I loved "Breath," and this promises to be even hotter.

You made Grant's tattooed body sound very sexy---and then the snippet of phone sex on the drive home sizzled.

It's going to be a steamy ride, I can tell!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
What a fantastic start!

I was riveted, from the first few words until the end. I laughed, smiled, had to turn a fan on, lol! I can't wait for another chapter!

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
excellent!

I'm loving this more than "Breath" (and I loved Breath!) ! I don't trust Corie though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Woa...

This was a fantastic introduction, but I disagree with the other commentators that this is as good as Breath. I feel like Anna prematurely spilled her guts to a complete stranger, plus what book store worker would bad mouth an author without even knowing anything about him? I hope we learn more about Anna's mental jump/presumptions: did she have a bad relationship with a writer before? Is she really just that impulsive? I'm excited to keep reading- please keep up the fantastic work Panthem!

kissntell13kissntell13over 12 years ago
One of the best

Just stumbled across this story and SOOO glad I did! One of the best I've read!

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Whoa

Love ur stories as always... Ur characters are very realistic n relateable. Grant sounds super sexy with all em tatts xox

Ali96Ali96about 12 years ago
Great Start!

I really like where you are taking these characters and their relationship!

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxabout 12 years ago
You'ld think goin' on 65......and

after the first chapter, I would'nt be sittin here and unclinchin' my thighs.....

Jeeeeeeeeeze!

Better get back to the garden Wink Wink!!

PallasAthena01PallasAthena01almost 12 years ago
Rereading this to hold myself over until the next story surfaces,

and it still makes me cackle.

"Because some self-involved blowhard with an inflated sense of entitlement decided to push his weight around and demand the most obscure groceries he could google."

One of my favorite lines on the site EVER.

ShininglightShininglightalmost 12 years ago
Awesome first chapter!!

I was hooked from the minute I started reading. Very sexy and fantastic characters and story line.

Chapter two here I come!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 11 years ago
"Catch of the Day?"

It appears Anna and Grant both fit that category. A great first chapter--I was on page 4 before I realized it. The plot and smooth writing style makes this story so easy to read.

Excuse me, but now I have to read Chapter 2.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
so glad I found this

looking forward to the next chapter already

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hooked!

This is the first thing of yours that I read, and I can't wait to move on to the next chapter. Thanks!

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ditto the previous comments.

xxxhugsxxx

always a treat to stumble upon storys as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it's 2016

Almost 2017, and I agree with the previous comments that I'm so fucking glad I found this. You're a star... lol can I just say I found you through some dude called Handsinthedark and I'll throw some shade and say his stories are kinda a let down after reading his bio, I checked his bio and voilà, you were there, you're a real gem dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous