Turning of the Stars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthem
Panthem
856 Followers

"If I were there I'd have to do something about those panties. They'd need to go."

Anna giggled, part from relief and part from nerves. She set the phone down to slide her panties down and kick them off.

"Consider them gone."

"Jesus," he whispered. "I bet you look amazing. I bet you feel amazing. If I was there I'd run my hands all over your skin just to feel how soft it is. Tell me how amazing you feel."

Anna bit her lip, not believing she was about to do this, but before she could think too much she ran the hand that wasn't holding the phone down her side, brushing the edge of her breast, down to her hip, then back up the middle of her stomach to cup one breast. She let out a shaky breath as she brushed her thumb over her nipple.

"I feel pretty good."

"Tell me."

"My- my nipples are hard," she stammered, suddenly nervous.

Grant picked up on her hesitation and took charge, his voice demanding. "Pinch one for me."

Anna did as she was told and let out a small moan of pleasure as she rolled the hardened nub between her fingers.

"Now the other one."

She moved her hand to the other side, tugging gently as she squeezed it.

"Anna."

"Yeah?"

"Are you wet?"

"Oh god." The sheer wickedness of the situation had her humming like a live wire and the question alone was enough to push her to the edge.

"If I was there I'd slip a finger inside, just barely inside you to see how wet you are. Do it for me, Anna."

Like she was under a spell, Anna's hand fluttered down her belly and slid her fingers between her legs. She could feel the moisture already and slipped one finger into the wetness, the sensation causing her to moan into the phone.

"I'm pretty wet," she managed. "But I should make sure, right?"

"Fuck yeah, babe. You do whatever feels good and just let me listen to you moan."

She slid her finger up and down, flicking her clit with each stroke. She circled it a few times, but she'd never been good at teasing herself like that, she was too impatient. This time the sensations built quickly, lubricated by the alcohol and the sound of his ragged breath and words of encouragement on the other end of the line. In what seemed like no time her back arched up off the bed and her breath caught in her throat.

"Anna, are you about to come?"

"Yes," she hissed.

"Let me hear you. Let me hear you come."

"Oh god, I- mmmm."

Anna's body tensed as she flew over the edge into pleasure, her fingers still moving sporadically until the sensation was too much. She rolled onto her side and panted as the climax faded.

"Goddamn," Grant said hoarsely. "I'm glad I was parked for that."

Anna could do nothing but laugh breathlessly.

"You laugh, but I'm gonna have to sit out here in the parking lot for the next twenty minutes before I can get out of the car without embarrassing myself."

"You could take care of that pretty easily, you know."

"Right. Because it'd be a lot less embarrassing to walk through the club with jizz all over my pants than to walk around with a hard on."

Anna dissolved into giggles, still high from her orgasm. "I'm so sorry to have put you in such a difficult predicament," she said when she finally got herself under control.

"Oh no, don't be sorry. Don't ever be sorry. I'm pretty sure that was the sexiest thing I've ever heard."

Anna flushed with pleasure- and a tinge of discomfort; she wasn't used to thinking of herself as sexy.

"Does that mean we're even? For the grocery store, I mean."

"Oh no, we are definitely not even. I've got plans for you, babe. But first I'm gonna have to go inside and find a private spot to replay this whole conversation while I take care of some business of my own."

"Have fun with that."

"Oh, I will. I hope you don't mind being the object of my depraved fantasies for the night."

"Not at all, as long as you tell me all about them."

"Not on the first date. I don't want to scare you off." He paused a moment before adding, "I'm only half joking."

"You don't scare me," Anna said, with butterflies in her stomach. "And I'm only half lying."

It wasn't his fantasies she was scared of, it was the fact that she was willing to let this man that she barely knew do pretty much anything he wanted to her. They fell into silence and she stifled a yawn, sleepy now that the endorphins were wearing off.

"I should let you go. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I have class in the morning. Nothing after that, I don't work until Saturday."

"You're in school? I want to hear all about it at lunch tomorrow."

"I have class until one."

"We'll have a late lunch."

"You're pretty presumptuous."

"I'm used to getting what I want."

She believed that; at the moment she was inclined to give him anything he wanted. Something inside her rebelled against that impulse and she said, "Well, I can't meet you until three, I need to go to the library and do the studying I was supposed to do tonight."

"Then I'll pick you up at three."

"Okay, goodnight."

"Sweet dreams," he said, somehow making it sound like a promise.

...

He hung up the phone and punched the steering wheel in frustration. He felt like his pants were suddenly three sizes too small and any attempts to adjust himself seemed to just fan the flames. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Anna was, well, she was intriguing to say the least. She was also gorgeous, funny, smart and judging by their hot little phone call, just waiting for an excuse to go crazy in the sack. She gave the impression of being innocent and naïve, but the way she was talking to him a minute ago was definitely not innocent. After tonight he was determined to be the one to give her the excuse she needed to let go, he just had to take care of a few things first. That would start in the morning.

But for right now he had bigger fish to fry. His beer delivery guy, after a bit of firm persuading, had admitted that he'd been slipped an envelope full of cash and instructions to skip The Dark Side's deliveries for a day or two.

The guy had taken the bribe, thinking it was alright, since he wasn't stealing the product, just putting off delivery as long as possible. After a bit more persuading, in the form of threats to reveal the entire situation not only to the police, but to the rest of the clients on his delivery route, the man had agreed to turn the tables on the would-be saboteur and try to get a name next time.

Grant had a few ideas about who might be behind it, but nothing solid. The real issue was that with the inventory problems Eric had brought to light earlier, he was now wondering if there was something bigger going on. He'd planned to take the rest of the night off, but now he was going to have to go back in there and go over his books with a fine toothed comb and see if he could pin down anything telling. With a heavy sigh he pulled himself out of the car, adjusting what was left of his erection after, thinking about spreadsheets had helped with that little problem, and went in to get to work.

Panthem
Panthem
856 Followers