Turning Point Ch. 01

Story Info
Incest is witnessed.
2.5k words
4.45
24.7k
29
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This is a story about incest. This is a webpage about incest, on a website filled with erotic, usually graphic stories. If you do not like or are offended by such topics, I suggest you leave this page/thread/site never to return. If you are willing to spend a few minutes of time reading my story, then please continue. This story will eventually contain brother/sister sex (everyone is over 18), parent/child sex(both hetero and homosexual acts and water sports with the possibility of in-laws, grandparents, neighbors all getting in on the fun. I do not like forced sexual acts, so everything will be consensual.

Sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies are a reality of life and can alter people forever, in these stories diseases is unknown and pregnancies are only planned. After all, this is a fantasy.

Also, I am new to the world of writing erotic fiction. Positive comments and constructive criticism are always welcome. Negative comments and general ugliness will not be appreciated and will be deleted. Again, this is fiction, this is meant to take you out of the current reality and allow fantasy to fill your thoughts.

Please enjoy the first installment of my story.

*****

Yesterday started like any other day. Little did I know that the events of that day would change my life; forever.

My alarm went off at 6:15 like it did every other weekday morning. In a fog I hit my snooze button, and then 9 minutes later, like a scene from Groundhog Day, that horrible shrill broke my unconscious reverie. I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. While the water warmed up I emptied my bladder and grabbed my towel. Being an outdoorsman and quasi environmentalist, I try to do most things as environmentally friendly as possible. My long hot showers, those are my guilty little pleasure. (Until later today that is). Like a lizard warming itself on a rock in the sun, I like to soak under the hot pulsing jets of water. It helps to awaken my body and loosen my tight muscles. After my morning lethargy had passed, I was dried off, dressed and downstairs for breakfast with the family; my wife, Kim, and my twin children, Mary and William (Billy).

During breakfast we all discussed our plans for the day and upcoming weekend. Kim and I had to work, while the kids (being late June) were off from school, and awaiting their first year of college to begin. They both said that they were going to meet up with friends at the mall. For the weekend I suggested a trip up our cabin in the mountains. Situated on a small lake, it's the perfect get-a-way. Billy and I could fish and the girls could work on their tans. This was met with half-hearted approval and I thought, there goes another beautiful weekend in the boring cookie cutter world of suburbia, while that nice little cabin, on that pristine lake, sits empty.

So with a little less enthusiasm I got in my car, and Kim in hers, and we headed off to our 9-5's. As I neared my building I started to see flashing lights and a big commotion up ahead. When I got to the entrance to our parking lot my boss was standing there. He said that there had been a fire in the electrical room and that we would be shut down for at least a week. He said, "Go home Tom, enjoy your weekend, and take next week off. I'll see you the Monday after next, by then we should be all finished with the repairs." Suddenly my day took a turn for the better. I decided I'd go home, change, and grab my fly fishing gear and head to a nearby stream to see if I could entice a small mouthed bass or trout from the spring stocking to take my fly.

When I pulled into my driveway I saw that the garage door was open and my kid's car was still there. I really thought nothing of it, seeing that the mall wouldn't be open for another hour or two. As I came into the kitchen I heard noises, panting and moaning noises. I figured Billy was taking advantage of a parent free zone and was watching a porno on our big screen TV. But something about the sounds wasn't quite right, it didn't sound like a commercially produced porn video. Just as I was about to say something I heard my son's name moaned by the female voice.

It was that moment I realized it wasn't a video, it was real. My son was having sex with some girl in my living room at 9:30 on a Friday morning. Being the typical guy I was both envious that he was getting some good lovin' and upset that his sister was probably still in the house and could either walk in on them or was in collusion with him. Maybe, she had a guy in her room right now too! I slowed myself down and thought, they are both 18, I was young once and would have done the same thing. As I calmed down, my curiosity started to pique, who was this girl that Billy has in there? I figured I'd give a quick peek and then I'd go back outside and come in very loudly giving them enough time to compose themselves.

I peered around the corner and the first thing that came into view was my son's naked ass. As I cautiously moved around the corner I saw the legs of the still unknown, but obviously very happy girl. My son's bushy head of hair was moving rhythmically at the junction of her slender, athletic legs. A few more inches and I would be able to find out the identity of his mystery girl. I hoped her eyes were closed as I moved the last few inches.

Fortunately, her eyes were closed; unfortunately the girl was my very own daughter, his twin sister, Mary! I was in shock, if you would have asked me to list 100 girls that that could have been, she wouldn't have been in the top 1000. My surprise was so utterly complete that I couldn't have moved from that spot if my very life depended on it. My daughter was writhing and arching her back to the ministrations of her brother's tongue. As the fog in my mind started to clear I realized 2 things. One, I has having an obvious reaction to the erotic tableau before me, and two, for the first time I was viewing my children not as the little kids in need of protecting, but as vibrant, sexual beings.

My daughter's breasts were perfect, pale orbs with crisp lines, leading to her golden brown tan, topped with rose colored areoles, and 3/8 inch nipples pointing toward the ceiling. The look on her face was pure ecstasy, frozen as the waves of pleasure started to crash upon her brain. With one primal cry all the pent up energy came rushing out of her incredible body.

I quickly ducked back around the corner, my dick like iron in my pants. I suddenly realized how painful its cramped position was. Freeing my hardened dick, the combination of the release of pressure and my touch felt better than it should have. In the living room I could hear Billy sawing his cock into his twin sister and I couldn't stop rubbing myself. As their fucking got louder and more energetic so did my jacking off. Far too soon I knew my time had arrived and I was about to cum. With nowhere else to blast, I cupped my hand in front of my cockhead and shot ribbon after ribbon of semen. Finished and realizing I had to leave while they were still "occupied", I brought my hand up to my mouth and quickly licked up my deposit. (This is something I've done for years, and I especially love going down on my wife after we have made love and feasting on her creamed pie.)

I fastened my pants and as quietly as I could, I retreated back to my car. Putting it in neutral I coasted to the bottom of the driveway before starting the engine and driving away. I needed to think, my mind wasn't even sure where to begin. I came home and found my kids having sex with each other on the living room couch. The same couch that we have sat on as a family for countless movie nights and holidays, and it got me excited, so excited that I masturbated to sounds of their love making. I couldn't get my daughter's amazing breasts out of my mind. I drove for hours sometimes letting my mind wonder to nowhere and other times thinking about what to do with this new information. All the while that image of those perky tits heaving up and down kept creeping back into my head.

I decided I needed a fresh perspective, someone not tainted with that one thing that can overcome all reason and rational thought - a penis. I'd talk with my wife, tonight after the kids went to bed.

Dinner was uneventful if not awkward for me. The kids talked about their time at the mall, my wife talked about her day at work and I didn't bother to mention the fire, the early trip home or the naked bodies in the living room. By the end of dinner every time I looked at Mary I envisioned my dick sliding between her lovely breasts with her tongue swirling around my cock head each time it appeared out the top.

Finally, mercilessly, the kids went to bed as did my wife and I. The whole night was spent trying to keep my hard on hidden from view. I was wound so tight with sexual frustration that when my wife closed the bedroom door I nearly attacked her. Startled she quickly gave in to my advances. I sat her on the edge of the bed and pushed her upper body over so she was lying flat on her back with her feet on the floor and her legs slightly spread. Kneeling in front of her I forced my way between her knees and flipped her skirt up out of my way. Reaching for the gusset of her panties I ripped them open and eyed my prize.

There is a time for kissing and foreplay, and this was not it. I moved my face toward her hairy pussy and inhaled deeply. I was immediately rewarded by her musky scent. She had the natural odor of a woman that hadn't showered since early this morning. Her smell made my heat even stronger, I attacked her pussy like a man possessed. She was dry to start, but my efforts were rewarded very quickly as her lips spread and her womanly juices started to flow. Small sound and moans began to escape from her. As I continued to lick and suck her enlarged lips I would occasionally stiffen my tongue and fuck it into her tight passage. Her moans moved down from her throat to deep in her body. I began to feel a quaking in her body as sexual energies were peaking.

Quickly I switched my attack; I furiously started to pump 2 fingers in and out of her swampy snatch while my tongue flickered across her engorged clit causing her to explode in a flood of profanities and girl cum. I continued to lap and slurp the prodigious amount of fluid released during her climax. Occasionally I touched her over sensitive clit causing her to jump and twitch. Finally she pushed my head away and with a heaving chest asked "what the hell brought that on?" She achieved her release, but mine was still in dire need of escape. Before she had a chance to comprehend what was happening I dropped my pants and slid my turgid member into her pussy in one powerful thrust. She cried out again not quite recovered from the tongue lashing I had just given her.

The need to cum over road all rational thought and I just kept fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. She orgasmed at least three times before I felt my balls contract and my shaft expand just a little bit more inside her. She knew what was coming and started to rub her clit trying to get one more orgasm before I exploded deep inside her. I could feel the torrent of fluids moving up my cock and with a howl that would have awoken the dead, I thrust one final time and released spurt after spurt deep into her pussy.

My exhaustion was complete and I collapsed to my side for fear of crushing her under my dead weight. Now with both of us out of breath she again asked what had gotten me so hot and bothered. So in between gasps for air I started to tell her the day's story. I omitted the part where I jacked off to the vision of my daughter's tits, but I think my wife realized that the sight had its effects on me. Through a series of follow up questions she was able to get out of me the masturbation, the visions that I had through dinner of tit fucking her and her sucking the head of my protruding cock and the thoughts of the whole family having sex with each other. With that final revelation I hung my head in shame. To have such inappropriate thoughts about a father and daughter and a mother and son I knew it just wasn't right.

I expected my wife to yell or punch or even just get up and leave, but instead she moved up to her hands and knees and started to suck my now flaccid member, tasting our combined fluids, savoring every lick. In relatively short order she resurrected my cock and was starting to climb on for round two.

As my wife started to grind her clit into my pubic bone, I ripped open her shirt and pushed her bra up over her tits. Already turned on from the night's activities, her gyrations became more frantic. This whole time I mauled her breasts, and pulled and twisted her nipples.

Having already cum once I knew this would take awhile, so I let her grind through as many more orgasms as she could handle. Finally satiated she dropped forward onto my chest. By angling my hips I was able to stay inside her, now it was my turn. Rocketing my hips off the bed I drove my cock harder into her well used cunt, all the while she lay on my chest whimpering with every thrust. Inspired by my incestuous thoughts of the day, I rolled her off and straddled her chest.

Using her pussy juice as a lubricant, I pushed her tits together and started to fuck back and forth. In minutes I knew the end was here, so I released her tits and started to pump my rod with my fist. Two, maybe three strokes and I erupted for the third time today, this time all over my beautiful wife's face and tits.

Sleep came swiftly that night; we didn't even bother to finish getting undressed or to clean up.