Turning Point Ch. 02

Story Info
The kids share their beginning with parents.
2.1k words
4.44
24.8k
20
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This is a story about incest. This is a webpage about incest, on a website filled with erotic, usually graphic stories. If you do not like or are offended by such topics, I suggest you leave this page/thread/site never to return. If you are willing to spend a few minutes of time reading my story, then please continue. This story will eventually contain brother/sister sex (everyone is over 18), parent/child sex (both hetero and homosexual acts and water sports with the possibility of in-laws, grandparents, neighbors all getting in on the fun. I do not like forced sexual acts, so everything will be consensual.

Sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies are a reality of life and can alter people forever, in these stories diseases is unknown and pregnancies are only planned. After all, this is a fantasy.

Also, I am new to the world of writing erotic fiction. Positive comments and constructive criticism are always welcome. Negative comments and general ugliness will not be appreciated and will be deleted. Again, this is fiction, this is meant to take you out of the current reality and allow fantasy to fill your thoughts.

Please enjoy the second installment of my story.

*****

Meanwhile, down the hall Billy was lying in his bed listening to his parents have hot, crazy, monkey sex. He was positive that if they had closer neighbors the police would have been called a while ago. The sounds of the passion coming from his parent's room had its effect on him, with his cover thrown off his raging hard on was in his hands stroking its full length.

Suddenly there came a light knock at his door. It startled him at first but he knew it had to be his sister because the only other two people in the house were being very vocal. Naked, with his dick leading the way, he opened his door to a very flushed looking sister. She took one look at his erection and dropped to her knees engulfing him to the root. He thought he was going to cum right then and there, but he held off long enough to withdraw his cock from her hot little mouth and drag her into his bedroom.

She wore and old t-shirt and nothing else. The shirt came off in seconds and he pushed her back on to his bed. With a singled minded intent, we slid his rigid cock deep into her in a single thrust. She almost came right then, but it eluded her for only a moment. With Billy pounding her into the bed, her muscles started to contract, to vibrate and finally to spasm as her orgasm took over. Every muscle in her perfect little body seized, her breath stopped and her toes curled for what felt like an eternity as her body kept responding to the onslaught of her brother.

Finally when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, Billy exploded deep inside her, his shaking almost as violent as her own. His scream twisted and only partially muted by his face being nestled in his twin sister's neck. Both breathing like they had just ran a marathon, they lay and listened to their parents still going at it. They chuckled at the noises and were both thankful that their parents hadn't heard their impromptu fornication. Mary grabbed her shirt and stuffed it between her legs so that her brother's cum didn't drip out of her pussy and leave evidence on the hallway carpet. Kissing him lovingly on the lips, she got up and left him to sleep in bliss.

The Next Morning

Being Saturday (and because of the heated sex the night before) everyone slept in. Kim was the first to stir; she quietly slipped out of her bed without disturbing her husband and took a long hot shower. As the hot water massaged her sore body she began to remember the night before. While the water warmed her outside, the recollections of previous night began to warm her insides.

Slowly, almost automatically, her hand moved down and started to rub pussy. Gently at first, she rubbed the outside, the lips, allowing the warmth to grow and her pussy to slowly open up to her soft massage. As the fire continued to build her fingers started to enter her wet cunt. Quickly at first, just enough to start to bring the moisture to the surface, but within a short period of time her desire to reach fulfillment became too strong and Kim started to finger herself with a sole purpose in mind.

Within minutes her almost frantic movements started to reap their rewards. The trembling started in her thighs and quickly moved to deep within her sex. Then like a tidal wave, she felt her entire body shake and spasm. Like a dam releasing all of its water at once, the orgasm slid past and it took everything in her power to keep from slumping to the floor. Kim finished in the shower, dried off, and dressed in a simple sundress. Since it was going to be warm that day, she decided to forgo a bra and opted for a shear, white, lace thong.

Once downstairs she started a large pot of coffee and began to cook some bacon for the family. Little by the little the coffee and bacon had the desired effect, and other members of the family started to rise and stumble towards the enticing aromas.

First down was Mary, with a rather peculiar glow about her, that not quite freshly fucked look. I came down next followed by a very groggy Billy. Allowing the coffee to work its magic, I decided to broach the subject of the fire and me coming home early the day before. When I said about the fire it got the normal responses, "that sucks", "How long are you going to be off?" etc. But you could have heard a pin drop when I started to tell about deciding to come home early to get my fishing gear. Mary's eyes started to dart back and forth nervously and Billy just stared at his breakfast.

As I described the noises that I heard coming from the living room, Billy just started to tear up and Mary looked like she was about to throw up. Through all this Kim just watched their reactions trying to gauge what would happen next. I stopped the graphic description, and cut straight to the chase, I asked them how long this relationship had been happening. Both began stammering, sounds like words kept coming out of their moves, but nothing that one would call an actual word.

I waited a moment to see if they would regain their ability to speak and then stopped their misery. "Alright, let's try this again. We're not mad at either of you; we just want to figure out how this came about and what we plan on doing about it. So, Billy, how long have you and your sister been having sex?" With a deep breath and a very quiet answer he told me that it had only been the last few months. Okay, next question, "Mary, how did this all start?" Mary looked at me with huge eyes, you could tell that she was not expecting me to address her with a question, figuring that I'd let Billy do all the talking.

Again, I told them that their mother and I were not angry, we just wanted some answers. Hesitantly, Mary told us that it happened in March when we had taken a quick weekend trip to Baltimore and they were left home alone. A big storm had moved in through the night and had caused the big trees outside to smack the house with their branches. She was scared and asked Billy if she could sleep with him that night. In his stupor he raised the covers and allowed her in without remembering that he always slept nude. Now it was my wife's turn to surprise us by asking for more details, all of them. I think Mary was taken aback, but quickly realized that Kim was getting excited by her nipples trying to poke holes through her sundress. With a sly smile, she began to tell the whole story in very graphic, erotic detail.

This is Mary's account of her first time with Billy. (Told from Mary's point of view)

The storm had awoken me in the middle of the night. I hadn't heard it at first, but when the branches started to hit the house I was startled awake, and afraid that the tree was going to come right through the house. Normally storms don't bother me, but this was no ordinary storm and I knew that I wouldn't get back to sleep. I was scared. So, I did what I always did when I was little, I went to my big, strong, twin brother, my sworn protector. I knocked on his door, but heard no reply. So I went in and saw him sleeping like a big log in his bed.

Not wanting to just climb in, I gently prodded him until I got a mumbled "what?". I then told him that I was scared and asked if I could sleep with him tonight. He mumbled something else and lifted the covers just enough to allow me to slip into his bed. Instantly I felt safe. It was warm and cozy. He grunted something, rolled over and went back to sleep. The storm still raged outside, but I knew I would be alright. I awoke many hours later with his left arm draped over me and something poking me in the back.

I froze, when I realized what it was, but quickly started to wonder what it looked like. It felt like fire it was so hot, I knew right then that I wanted to touch it, if only for a second. I slowly moved my arm until I could bring my hand behind me. I stretched out my finger tips trying to find his erection, and then suddenly, there it was. It was so hard and soft at the same time and I could feel the heat emanating from it. Slowly I wrapped my fingers around it, and I could feel the power within it. My pussy was on fire as I slowly started to stroke it. The longer I touched it, the less I cared if he woke up. At that point I said "fuck it" and I rolled over to face him. My hand quickly resumed its last task.

He started to wake up asked what I was going on, I told him to shut up and enjoy it, because I certainly was. He weakly protested one or two more times and eventually gave up, his hormones getting the best of him. A hand job was all well and good for him, but my pussy was screaming for more, so I kicked off my panties and climbed on top of him. His eyes shot open and he tried to speak as he felt the heat of my pussy on his hard cock, but I shut him up by sticking my tongue down his throat. His eyes were still open in shock as I tongued his mouth and sank down on his cock in one slow motion.

The world stopped moving as I knew that however wrong this was, it felt amazingly right. When I hit bottom, I sucked in a breath and groaned into his mouth. Fuck did it feel good. Slowly I started to grind my clit against his pubic bone and I knew I wouldn't last long. Billy grabbed my ass with his strong hands and helped me to my first orgasm of the day. When it hit, it washed over me and I could feel the muscles in my cunt vibrate as the energy moved through my body. Billy just let me have my moment and then he started slow, long thrusts up into my body.

My body didn't have time to come down sufficiently from my first cum, so it just started right back in to a second one. This time, he didn't stop he continued to pump faster and faster. Now my orgasms had just blurred in to one long, continuous, body shaking event. I was barely aware of what was happening to me when I felt one powerful thrust into me and he let out an almost primal roar as his cock pulsed and pulsed inside me. I could almost feel his cum hitting my cervix over and over again. We both just collapsed barely able to breathe. I could feel his sperm leaking out of my well used and very happy cunt, and I didn't care. I had just had the best sex of my life and it was from my very own twin brother. Everything was perfect.

Fin (for now)