Turning Professional?

Story Info
Gabrielle's meeting with a Porn exec goes very well.
6.4k words
4.05
20.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is perhaps the easiest way to sum up just who Gabrielle is?

Simple she is the sort of woman who does Anal on a first date as this story will attest too. That's a pretty simple way of defining a big part of her. Its that sort of behaviour, that willingness to fuck and her love of Cock and Anal Sex that has helped her become such a success and has also led to men like Bronson Davis to pursue her for professional reasons. You see Bronson is in the Adult Entertainment industry, having launched the new upstart website Stuffed Sluts, he's also a Pro Wrestling fan who is a big fan of Gabrielle for three reasons. 1) She's a pretty damn talented Wrestler. 2) She's also stunningly beautiful. 3) Over the years there have been a few sex tape leaks, photos, and plenty of stories about her exploits backstage.

All that adds up to her being a potential money maker if she starred in an Adult Movie or two. Over the years she's had plenty of offers but turned them all down. Bronson has gone the extra step of inviting her out to dinner to discuss options, money, kinks, protections and everything else business related as well as a few personal stories and moments. He could tell she was getting interested, big money offer, her choice of the scene and co-star(s) as she wanted. Her choice of what she'd do in the scene, though Bronson was very adamant that it'd need to involve at least deepthroat, and/or anal. Followed by the exact words "we both know you're into both of those things." Which she could not deny.

But all those discussions were in the past now, he'd made his pitch and while Gabrielle had seemed very excited ultimately she had turned him down. So they finished dinner, dessert, and now he was dropping her off at her home. Having just walked her from his car to her front door. They exchange a few more pleasantries and then Gabrielle looking at this as just another 'date' in her sexually charged mind leaned in for the standard kiss which Bronson was all to happy to reciprocate.

Bronson: So...does that mean I'll be seeing you again?

Gabrielle giggled sweetly, then directed her attention to the growing bulge in his pants. "Who says this time is finished yet?" She purred. She'd love to say she was suave enough to ask "if he wanted to come in for some coffee?" But what really happened was she told him "to come inside and feed me your cock." Even for a guy in the Porn Industry that was a really blunt statement, and how could he say no?

He thinks they sort of aimed for the bedroom but they'd stripped each other of all their clothes by the time they reached the living room just past the front door. Gabrielle's dress came off easy and her little G-string even easier. Bronson had never had anyone remove his clothes so skillfully and easily. His belt and fly were undone in seconds. Now he's got to just take a moment to admire Gabrielle. Her 34DD breasts, her thick ass, her hips, her long smooth legs, her caramel skin tone. All so mesmerising, but outdone by that playful, devious, lustful look in her eyes. The eyes of a woman with a wild sexual appetite, the eyes of a woman who appreciates the thick 9" cock in front of her.

They come together in a sexual embrace, kissing each other as their hands explore each others bodies. Bronson cups her amazing breasts and then moves to squeeze her ass, all the while pulling her closer to himself. Gabrielle for her part caresses the muscles of his arms for but a moment and then slides a skilful hand around his cock. They stop kissing as Bronson see's just how much Gabrielle's face lights up as she starts to stroke his thick cock. He grins from ear to ear, as does she as they look into each others eyes.

"Damn Gabs, you want this more than I do don't you?" He asks her, Gabrielle just bites down on her bottom lip and then drops down to her knees' Bronson can instantly tell she's so used to being on her knee's, she looks so comfortable there, so happy, so at ease and excited.

"I love sucking Cock." She purrs up to him. "I love the taste, I love wrapping my lips around a Cock, I love feeling it penetrate my throat deeper and deeper. I love feeling my throat bulge, I love when I have to choose between desperately getting more oxygen or to keep sliding a big...hard...cock in and out of my throat."

Bronson just looks down on her speechless, meanwhile you'd swear his Cock has gotten even harder and even bigger much to Gabrielle's delight. "You want your Cock in my throat Daddy?" She asks him, Bronson cant even answer and he doesn't have too. Gabrielle finally leans forward and wraps her lips tightly around his cock, she lowers her head more and more but then backs off slightly. She loves the taste, it makes her groan with delight as she quickly builds up a rhythm of bobbing her head eagerly up and down his Cock.

"Ohhhhhh FUUUUUUUCK" He exclaims as Gabrielle quickly starts to work her mouth up and down his Cock. She doesn't ease into it she's just swallowing his Cock and quickly starts sliding it into her throat as well. Her eyes lock on his as she slides her mouth back and forth, stuffing her throat with his cock.

"You naughty girl" Bronson tells her just as Gabrielle takes him balls deep again and again. She's burying her face in his stomach gleefully each time. Until finally she pulls back, leaving his cock slick with her saliva as she gasps for air. Bronson reaches down and cups the side of her face as Gabrielle stares into his eyes. "I need your cock in my throat again Daddy." She tells him.

Gabrielle's head leaves his hand as she devours his cock, greedily taking him balls deep as she starts working her head up and down his shaft at pace. Her wet, slutty throat just keeps taking him balls deep. "Fuck girl, you're too good" Bronson grunts as he rests a hand on her head, not forcing her head (yet) just letting her work her throat up and down his cock.

His touch motivates her to quicken her pace, she starts to basically hump her own throat with his cock. His balls meet her chin each time and her face squishes against his stomach as she sucks and slurps away, working a little bit of spit from her mouth and trickling down her chin. She lifts her eyes up and stares straight into his as she bobs her head a couple of more times. Then she slowly starts to slide her head back off his cock, but as she gets to the last few inches Bronson tightens the grip he has on her head and then places his other hand on the back of her head, holding her there for a few moments.

There's no struggle from her just acceptance and an eagerness in her eyes. "You want Daddy to really use your throat?" He asks.

Gabrielle's mouth opens and a muffled, garbled "uhhh huhhh" escapes her cock stuffed throat an instant before Bronson pulls her head down and thrusts forward. Gabrielle groans loudly as his fat dick stuffs her face and her nose is pushed sideways as he shoves her face into his stomach. Then he pulls back just so he can thrust back in and rest his balls on her chin. He's just giving her throat a slow, but deep dicking right now, her eyes never leave his, and never show any signs of panic.

So he starts to pick up the pace, starting to buck his hips back and forth as he roughly fucks her willing throat. Just feeding her every inch of his cock with each rapid thrust. It brings a few tears to her eyes, and then she gags loudly and throat slime dribbles forth from her mouth and down her chin. He just grips her head tighter, working her mouth up and down his cock as he keeps slamming his dick into the back of her throat. Gabrielle for her part rests her hands behind her back just submitting herself to him for this face fucking.

So he just squeezes her head, holding it in place and gets ever faster, slamming his hips into her head with each deep thrust into her throat. She gags loudly again, and again. He's just choking her and starving her of oxygen at this point. Until he finally relents, pulling her head off his cock as she gasps desperately for air. Bronson slaps her across the face, hard and then spits in her face. Only giving her the time it takes him to do that before he pushes her head all the way back down on his cock.

"Ohhhhh FUUUUUCCK! Your face pussy is so tight Slut. Daddy has to force his thick Cock to fit." He presses both hands to the back of her head now holding her there as he starts to thrust in and out of her throat again. His balls slapping into her chin with each stroke. He looks down upon this Submissive Slut as he grips a handful of her hair and pounds her beautiful face with cock. "Daddy's going to make you so famous. Daddy's going to use you in everything, you're going to get so much Cock." She just stares up into his eyes sweetly as she gags on his huge Cock.

"You'll get daily Gangbangs, have 3, or 5, or 10 guys just endlessly fucking you on camera." He groans loudly as her throat grips his cock so tightly. "Stuff that ass full of Cock, You'll become a Double Anal fiend." He holds her head down on his Cock as he bends forwards and slaps her on the ass, HARD. "You ever taken two Cocks up your ass at once?" He laughs and howls out loudly as she moans on his Cock.

He reaches a hand around to her throat, feeling it bulge with his Cock as he continues to hold it there. "So many Bukkake scenes, you'll be known as the Cum Coated Goddess." He strokes his own Cock through her throat with his hand. "Bukkake, Bondage, Throat Fucking, you'll do it all." He pulls her head back slowly and then pushes it back down. "I'll put you on the Casting Couch of every Porn Producer I know." He starts to force her head up and down his Cock, just roughly pushing and pulling her throat along it. "We'll all make so much money off you Slut." He just keeps violently using her head to jerk his Cock making her gag loudly on his Dick now. "And I'll just pay you in Cum, I can move in here and we'll just spend every spare moment using all your Fuck Holes to pleasure me, then I'll take you down to the studio and a Horde of men can have their turn."

He pulls her head off his Cock finally as she gasps for air desperately. He slaps her across the face again and she accepts it. He runs a hand through her hair and she opens her eager mouth up wide ready for his Cock again. But instead he pulls her up to her feet and then wraps a hand around her throat tightly as he slaps her across the face a couple more times. "You going to do everything Daddy says? You going to be his nasty little Whore?" She nods her head. "You going to be Daddys Professional Whore, help make Daddy rich as he pimps you out to everyone in the Porn industry?" She doesn't nod her head...

"You're perfect for it though my insatiable Slut...and besides..." He keeps a hold of her throat as he forces her to bend over, which she does so easily. "Pick up Daddys phone." He commands her, as she reaches into his pants pocket on the floor and retrieves his phone. He then pushes her back up against one of her couches as he holds up his phone, flicking through a few items before he gets to the Uploads page of his 'Stuffed Sluts' website. "Your big debut is tonight anyway." He selects a movie off his phone, and crudely Titles it 'Whore Wrestler Gabrielle Montgomery Worships Three Cocks.' Gabrielle's eyes widen as he then uploads it to his website. "It's not filmed very well, but before tonight I got my hands on a few of your home movies. The first Wrestler I got a hold of had this one, the very first."

He places his phone down and hits play on the Sex tape Gabrielle filmed with a few of her fellow Wrestlers. "Don't be embarrassed Whore, you should be proud of how good you are with a Cock buried in every hole." He kisses her on the forehead and then pushes her down to the couch. Gabrielle is a little shocked but she's ultimately obsessed with his Cock right now and doesn't want to disappoint her new Daddy. "You're Daddys Whore now...you know that right?" He asks. "Yes Daddy." Is her simple reply as he directs her to lay on the edge. Gabrielle lays out on her back over the arm rest with her head dangling over the edge upside down.

"Good girl he coo's as she opens her mouth wide for him. He steps in close to her and slides his cock into her throat once more. Now he can really see it bulge to accommodate his cock as he rests his balls on her face before pulling back and then thrusting forward. No complaints, no struggle, Gabrielle just swallows his every inch. So he starts to get a rhythm going, slow for now, slow but deep. Just sliding his cock in and out of her Slutty throat.

He pulls out and rests his balls on her mouth, letting her suck on them for a moment. She greedily takes them into her mouth, slurping and sucking away on them. But then he pulls away and slides his fat Cock back in there. She takes him balls deep again as he leans over to rub at her pussy for a few moments. "You're so wet." Then he stands back up and starts to thrust into her face, faster this time, ravaging her throat as he grips onto her breasts like handles. But after only a few pumps her pulls out and leaves a trail of spit from her mouth to his cock, which then splatters over her face. She gets one breath and then he slides his Cock back inside her throat.

Even without warning, without enough time to catch her breath properly there's no protest from Gabrielle and her experienced throat. She just submits to him and takes him deeply. So he pounds away again, as if he was fucking her Ass or her Pussy, her Mouth is just another fuck hole now. He grunts loudly as he thrusts against her face, pinning the back of her head to the side of the couch as the front of her head is slammed into by his hips.

"Fucking take it you Worthless Whore." He moans as he slams into her face so hard you'd swear his balls might break her nose. She just moans on his Cock, she fucking loves being used like this, and feels empty as he pulls his cock back out and lets an explosion of saliva flow out of her mouth and down her face. Turning her into a complete mess.

She just grins as he looks down and admires her commitment to swallowing his Cock. It brings a huge smile to his face, but he wants to see if he can break her so he picks up his phone and opens it up to the page of Stuffed Sluts that features 'Whore Wrestler Gabrielle Montgomery Worships Three Cocks'. He scrolls down to the comments and holds it in front of her face. It already has so many views, so many. And the comments section is already flooded with people saying 'they always knew she was a Whore', or that 'She can come and get this commenters Cock anytime'.

"They love you" he tells her as he places his phone aside again and then buries his cock in her throat once more in one hard thrust. This time his strokes get even faster and deeper as he fucks her throat. Bucking his hips back and forth as fast as he can as he reaches a hand out to grasp one of her tits. Gabrielle takes it all, even as he gets faster, deeper and rougher. Gripping onto her other tit for extra leverage as he thrusts into her.

Gabrielle groans on his Cock as he keeps burying it in her throat. It looks like his cock might burst out of her throat at any moment, her throat is bulging so hard. He just gets faster, pummelling her face, making her jolt with each deep stroke forwards. Her arms start to flail a bit, pushing against him but he just brushes her hands aside and then pins her shoulders down.

She's gagging on his Cock loudly now, each deep thrust bringing forth a sloppy smacking sound from deep within her. "Fuck Slut, Take it! Take it all!" He bellows as he keeps thrusting away brutally, with Gabrielle's head pinned there by the sheer force of his thrusts. He doesn't relent as her hips rise up off the couch as she squirms, and struggles against him, her hands once again trying to push him away as tears trickle down her face. But he just brushes her hands aside, and keeps pumping away. Thrust after thrust into a helpless Gabrielle's throat. She's actually panicking, it might just be the roughest her throat has ever been used.

Then finally he pulls back and Gabrielle gasps for air loudly as she sits up slightly. She only gets a few seconds of reprieve before Bronson pushes her head back down, to her credit Gabrielle just opens her mouth wide and he takes full advantage in burying his Cock down her throat in one quick thrust. He just quickly resumes Fucking her Face, making her throat swell and bulge with each thrust like he's trying to tear her open. Gabrielle keeps her arms by her sides as he pumps away faster and faster, abusing her throat at this point. "You take a Dick better than anyone else." He holds onto her breasts again, using them to leverage his cock in harder and deeper. "You fucking Slut. Look at you, you love being a mindless Cock Sleeve."

He doesn't relent, he doesn't slow down. He's basically mounted her head at this point as he just slams himself into her head repeatedly, just burying every inch of his Cock inside her mouth. "You want more don't you Bitch!" She reaches a hand out to his thigh and taps out. "No, you'll keep taking this Big Dick." He slaps her hand aside and just keeps drilling her Skull with his Cock.

Gabrielle is gagging on his Dick with each thrust, as her head is turned into a Cock Sleeve. Her eyes roll into the back of her head as he just keeps pounding her throat. Her arms reach out again trying to push him away but he just pins her hands to her chest and keeps bulging her Throat. "I'm going to cum on your brain if this keeps up Baby!" He howls out loudly as he fucks Gabrielle's face harder and rougher then he has ever fucked any Whore before.

Then finally he pulls out, there's an explosion of throat slime as his dick leaves her mouth, slime that coats her face and turns her into a mess. She goes to sit up again, needing to catch her breath and compose herself but he holds her down. "Good girl, goooood girl. You're making Daddy so proud of you. You're the best Whore he's ever met, you're so good at this. Once more okay. But Daddy knows you could do this all night Baby. Daddy knows if he wanted too he could keep abusing your throat until you pass out." Gabrielle just smiles up at him as she leans back and opens that abused, cock mad mouth of hers.

"Good girl, make Daddy proud." He moans as he thrusts his way into her throat, making it comically bulge again as he buries his Cock so deep and hard inside her. Gabrielle moans around his Cock, she might panic at times but she's so into this. Her fans all across the World would be shocked to see her right now, shocked to see the Goddess is really a Mindless Fuck Toy.

And just just how Bronson treats her again as he pumps away into her shockingly wet throat. Every inch is driven into her, stretching her mouth and jolting her chin with every stroke of his Dick. "Oh Baby! YES!" He just resumes riding her face, Fucking her face without mercy or care in the World. His balls hitting her nose with every stroke and her chin presses into his abdomen over and over again. And Gabrielle just takes it, every inch, every thrust. She welcomes it and accepts it longer than she did before.

But then it feels like too much, like she's going to vomit, her throat cant handle it anymore. He lets her weakly fight him, her hands pushing on his thighs but getting her no reprieve. "C'mon Baby you can take it, you want this. You're so fucking incredible. Just take it. Take it all." He's somehow gotten even rougher, slamming into her as her hands grip his thighs and squeeze. "You fucking take it you Stupid Slut." She squeezes harder into his skin and he just pumps harder into her throat. She kicks her legs but she's helpess to move, she cant escape. "Daddy wont stop until you relax, make Daddy proud. Show Daddy just what a Dumb Fuck Pig you are." Her body writhes under him as he doesn't show any mercy. Gabrielle gags hard, and saliva flows out of her mouth and down her face. She gags again with the next thrust and saliva explodes around Bronsons Cock.

12