Turning Professional?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushes her hands away revealing the scratch marks on his thighs. Gabrielle just grasps at the air with them now. A big part of her is panicking, but that part of her that's made her Fuck nearly every Man she's ever met wants to make Daddy proud.

"Good girl. Goood girl. GOOOOD GIRL!" He loudly exclaims. "You love taking Daddy's Cock don't you! You're Daddy's little Whore now. Daddy will pay groups of men to run trains on you and film it all. Daddy will tell them about tonight, tell them how much of a Dumb Slut you are. Daddy will make sure they know how deep your throat is." A few more pumps and he groans loudly. "Oh fuck, you're going to make me Cum you Slut, and I'm not finished with you yet.

He pulls out quickly, his Dick leaving her throat makes a satisfying popping sound as her wet, mess of a throat is suddenly bare. Gabrielle gasps for air loudly, she was so close to passing out. She sits up and tries to compose herself she feels weak and broken. Her throat is sore, her mouth is sore, the back of her head is sore from being pinned to the couch so roughly. Her face is covered in drool, throat slime, tears, pre cum and the remnants of her makeup. She sits there for a few moments as Bronson towers over her, his Cock, Balls, and entire crotch covered in her drool.

"You amazed me." He softly tells her as he kneels down, so he's face to face with her, staring into her watery eyes. " He reaches a hand out and softly runs it through her hair, wet with her own drool. "You okay Baby? Daddy didn't hurt you did he?" Gabrielle meekly looks into his eyes and shakes her head 'no'. "No you didn't Daddy, you made me happy." Bronson grins widely as he pats her on the head. "You, you are incredible. You are the biggest Whore I have ever met. I've worked in the Adult industry for over a decade and never met anyone like you. Never met a single girl that would submit to what I just did to you, and enjoy it. You did enjoy it didn't you?" He asks. "I did Daddy, you made me feel like such a Slut." Is her reply. "And you love being a Slut don't you? You want more don't you Baby?" He stands back up as he firmly grips her hair.

He pulls her to her feet and drags her over to her kitchen table. Tossing a few chairs aside as he then scoops her up and lays her on her back on the table. She instantly parts her thighs, her legs up in the air as Bronson stands at her dripping wet Pussy. He presses his Cock against her, only to rest it on her Pussy and stomach as he leans over her and grabs a handful of her hair with one hand, roughly pulling on it as he then slaps her across the face with his other hand. Gabrielle cries out, and he slaps her across the face again...and again.

Then he slides that hand around her back and lifts her up, bringing her face to face with him as he pulls on her hair with the other hand. "You like this don't you Whore." He barks at her, Gabrielle just moans and opens her stupid mouth. So he spits in her mouth and then drops her back down on the table.

"Look how wet you are!" He grips one of her thighs as he guides his Cock into her dripping wet Cunt with the other hand. Quickly sliding his full Cock inside her, making her gasp out as he pulls her onto himself. Gabrielle moans loudly as he then grips her hip with his free hand and begins to pound her Pussy. She just tosses her head back and cries out in pleasure. His thick Cock just rocking her body.

"Oh fuuuck Baby, you're so fucking warm." He lets go of her leg and she slides her thighs down onto the table, spreading her legs wide for him. He leans over her as he continues to pump away and wraps a hand around her throat tightly, choking her. Her throat is still so sensitive from that intense throat fucking, so she howls out loudly. Bronson just matches her, tossing his head back and howling as he keeps pumping her soft, wet Pussy.

He doesn't let go of her throat he just keeps choking her, and then slides his other hand up her body, softly trailing a finger across her warm skin. It adds to the whole experience, a soft, gentle touch against the roughness of his hand around her throat and the deepness that his Cock penetrates her. But then as he slides that finger across her cheek he gets to her mouth and slips it in past her lips, then a second, a third, a fourth, and his thumb so he can roughly fist her mouth. Gabrielle groans and drools on his hand which he then uses to slap her across the face again while repeatedly going balls deep in her Pussy.

"Oh Fuck Gabby, you're getting me so close again." He slows down but Gabrielle whimpers up at him. "Daddy I'm gonna cum too."

He smirks and then slaps her across the face again, before wrapping that hand around her throat as well. "Daddy will let you cum Baby." He starts bucking his hips into her forcefully, and after everything it doesn't take much before a red-faced Gabrielle squeals out like a little Fuck Pig as an orgasm hits her body. Bronson slows his strokes right down, going deep, but slow into her as she rides out an intense orgasm and he then pulls his slick Cock out of her.

He lets go of her throat and she takes a deep breath as she lays there on her table now feeling so empty. She lifts her body up and rests on her elbows as he then wraps his arms around her and lifts her up into himself. Pressing her breasts to his face as he showers her chest with kisses, before sucking on and pinching her nipples. He just enjoys a tender few moments of playing with her perky 34DD breasts.

"Fuck Girl, your Tits are so good, so perfect. But you're such a Whore that its easy to ignore them, and just pound your Slutty holes."

Gabrielle moans and giggles in reply as she wraps her legs around him. Then she slides a hand down and around his Cock, starting to softly stroke him. "You're insatiable you Slut." They both giggle for a moment. "Get on your knees Whore." His simple command garners a simple response as she slides off the table and onto her knees in front of him. He doesn't have to utter another word she opens her mouth and swallows his Cock, sliding it into her still sore throat as she starts to bob her head up and down his Cock.

"You greedy Slut. You want my cum don't you Bitch?

He glares down at her and then grips her head with both hands as his hips slam into her head and his balls hit her chin. "You want Daddys cum?" He thrusts back and forth into her tender throat. "Well you are going to have to earn it Whore." He keeps pumping away into her helpless head. "You have to earn Daddys cum." He thrusts hard and fast into her mouth as he pins her head in place. And just as he starts to hit that sweet spot where she might start squirming for air and has to choose between Cock and oxygen he pulls out and then yanks her up to her feet. Before she's even got her bearings he's spun her around and bent her over, hard. Her upper body hitting the tabletop and her head smacking into it with a 'thud' that dazes her. On just sheer instinct she arches her back, sticking her ass out for Bronson as he then brings his hand down on her ass. Then again, and again, and again.

Over and over again in the same spot, turning her ass cheek bright red. The pain in her ass snaps her back to full attention as she howls out as his hand meets her ass for the tenth time. "Such a great fuckable ass you have Slut." He grabs a handful of her hair and yanks back on it, as he resumes beating on her ass. Hitting her in the same spot another ten times. Her eyes are watery with tears and she's crying out when he's finally all done.

He pulls back on her hair harder, and then guides his thick Cock to her asshole, pressing the head of his Dick in and then quickly plunging in his full length. Everyone does it to her, no one ever seems to be gentle when they Ass fuck her. Everyone seems to know she'll take every inch of Cock up her ass no matter how big and thick they are. She's used to it by now, she's used to the sensation, the pain of feeling her ass split open by a thick Cock.

It still makes her squeal though. It still makes her groan and moan, and jolt forward.

And she fucking loves it. Its always incredible to have a hung man just bury their Dick in her ass in one quick thrust with no thought given to how it hurts her. And that's exactly how Bronson is tearing her ass up. Jackhammering his Cock into her asshole, and using his hips to beat on her already red ass cheeks.

"How are you still so fucking tight" He bellows at her as he pulls back on her hair. "I know you're a fucking Anal Whore, you tight assed Slut." He begins to beat on her ass again with his hand, almost like he's mad at her for having such a tight ass despite the fact he knows she takes it up the ass constantly.

"FUUUUUUCK." He stops spanking her and then grips her hips with both hands, pulling her back onto his Cock with each thrust. Gabrielle continues to squeal and her eyes roll into the back of her head. Theres this stupid, dumb look on her face. His Cock is turning her Cock Dumb as all she cares about is being ravaged by him. Her whole body aches in the best kind of way, her hairs an absolute mess, her body is still spattered with drool, juices and sweat. This has been an incredible, physical, blissfully painful Fuck and its not over yet.

"You stupid Slut." He moans as he keeps thrusting into her ass. Gabrielle cant reply, she just moans. Its all she's smart enough to do at the moment. There's something so right about degrading her. Something so right about Fucking her senseless and telling her how dumb and Slutty she is while you do.

"You Dumb Whore, fucking take it, take every inch in that Whore asshole." It could be the way she submits to everything. The way that every insult, slap, forceful hand and balls deep use of her holes gets her so excited. He reaches a hand out and fishhooks one side of her mouth with two fingers as the other hand grips and pulls back on her hair. "You're Daddies favourite Slut." He pulls back on her head at those two points, lifting her up off the table and bending her back as he continues to pound her asshole. Using her head as his leverage point. "And Daddies favourite Slut will be getting this Dick everyday." He bellows at her.

"Daddies Slut wants that doesn't she?" He asks her as he takes his fingers out of her mouth and pulls back on her nose instead. "I'm your fucking Slut Daddy." She squeals out. "And what do you want you stupid fucking Whore?" He demands. "I want your Cock everyday Daddy." He yanks back on her hair harder as he thrusts balls deep into her asshole repeatedly.

He slaps her face again, and again, the shoves a few fingers into her mouth roughly. That doesn't last as he then just grips her chin with one hand and the top of her head with the other as he lifts her up off the table and turns her back to the couch. Bending her over the armrest with her head down and her ass up.

There's a mindless look on her face as she squeals out loudly. Her whole body has just become a cock sleeve for Bronson who has her pinned to the side of the couch as he pounds her asshole. He towers over her and she's submitted to him fully. He rests both hands on her lower back, holding her down even more as he keeps this ruthless rhythm up with his hips, slamming every inch inside her asshole repeatedly. A primal grunt escapes Gabrielle's mouth as her eyes roll into the back of her head.

Bronson actually looks down on her in awe now "Oh you Stupid Slut." He keeps pumping away as hard and fast as he possibly can. "You mindless Whore." Her jaw drops open and she cries out as over and over again he goes balls deep in her asshole. "You need Daddys Cock to exist don't you Bitch." She cant reply, she just grunts and drools. She's incredibly successful in the Wrestling Arena but Bronson like so many before him has turned her into an obedient little Cock Fiend.

"Oh fuck Baby" he grunts as he then pulls out. Gabrielle drops off the side of the couch, resting on her knees and turning to face him and after a few quick strokes of his cock he starts to shoot rope after rope of cum over her face. Its been such a good and intense fuck that it drains his balls completely and her face is splattered all over with Cum.

She moans in joy as the last spurt hits her between the eyes. "God Damn, you're the perfect Slut" he bellows at her. Gabrielle giggles joyfully and then wraps her lips around his Cock once more, slowly sliding her head up and down his shaft. Cleaning his Cock off from everything and tasting her ass all over it.

"Good girl. You love being a freak." He coo's down at her. Gabrielle then slides his rock hard Cock free from her mouth and grins from ear to ear in absolute pleasure. She's sore everywhere, covered in spit, saliva, drool and sweat, with her face drenched in semen and she loves it.

"You're the best Slut I've ever met. None of these Paid Whores Ive ever met would so easily submit to me in every way." Gabrielle just grins proudly. "You really are proud of that aren't you? You really enjoy being such a Slut?"

Gabby nods her head rapidly "I cant explain it, I just love being used like that. I love submitting my body to a guy completely."

"You are perfect." He exclaims loudly. "You realise how rich you could make me?"

Gabrielle giggles and nods her head.

"Gabrielle being an absolute freak on camera, I'd be rolling in it. He grins down at her as Gabrielle moans with excitement. "Pay you just in cum, loads and loads of cum, right Slut? Give you all the cum you can handle, and more."

Gabrielle licks her lips in excitement. "I knew you'd like that. What's the most guys you've been with at once?" He asks of her.

Gabrielle just smirks. "Enough...but not enough at the same time."

"Well then, looks like I have a few calls to make..."

12