All Comments on 'Turning Seasons'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Sweet

Another great story of yours. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice

You expressed her loneliness so well. That feeling of always been outside the norm, wanting to belong but somehow you just don't. I'd like to see this story expand a couple more chapters, to see their relationship deepen and grow.

rachlourachlouover 16 years ago
Loved it.

A sweet story with a happy ending. As someone else commented, you portrayed Sarah's loneliness very well. Thanks for the read and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Real good

A beginning, middle and end; how perfectly satifactory.

The descriptions were fine and meaningful.

TE999TE999over 16 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

The descriptions of Wiccan rituals enhanced this story immensely. Nicely done, Magica. Good luck in the contest.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 16 years ago
Sweet and Romantic

as a romance should be. I'm always a sucker for a happy ending.

MarshAlienMarshAlienover 16 years ago
A beautiful love story

I should have real friends as good as her imaginary ones. An elegantly turned tale, MP, full of life and poetry.

deathlynxdeathlynxover 16 years ago
Well done!

Absolutely wonderful and well researched...a perfect spell woven by the character and a perfect spell woven on the reading leading to an incredible and hot experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVED IT

Great story you can really relate to the main character and her feelings. It ends perfectly! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good luck

and Blessed Be.

Maharat

mtstorymtstoryover 16 years ago
Love it

I loved the story, but I just wished it was longer. Thanks

Lee ChambersLee Chambersover 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

I loved this story, Magica. Very hot and romantic. Good luck with the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

You can write! I loved your mastery of mechanics and style, extremely well written. I applaud you.

glynndahglynndahover 16 years ago
I kept reading ...

long after I was supposed to be doing something else. My compliments, magica!

RecidivaRecidivaover 16 years ago
Deja You

Kinship is a beautiful thing to read, to feel, to have. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Romance...ahhh....

Fabulous details and imagery, Magica! Bravo!

NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesover 16 years ago
Very beautiful

Lovely story. Good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YAY!

Very sweet, loved the imagery!and the name of the cat, sam...sigh.LOL.

Good luck!

Abs.

Okkam_1Okkam_1over 16 years ago
Slow and deep, as I like it!

It took a couple of days to read both parts, and now I am happy I did! Your work is not far from what I call "an erotic masterpiece", but I have to remember to read erotica stories in the evening instead of early morning, otherwise I will not be able to work all the day long ;-)

BelegonBelegonover 16 years ago
A very worthy effort...

...with a lot of positives to focus on, as we already discussed. Good luck and keep writing!!!

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 16 years ago
Stirring and sweet

...with just the right touch of heat.

slyc_willieslyc_willieover 16 years ago
Wonderful view of witchcraft

I liked the detail you included on the ceremony, especially the prayers. Sarah seemed a little easy to seduce, but I suppose that was the point. Good luck!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 16 years ago
Romance!

Now THIS was a romance!!!

lisa123414lisa123414over 16 years ago
Sweet

Sweet, by George. My only complaint, as someone already said, would that this story were longer! Nice work.

christabelllchristabelllover 16 years ago
Very cool and realistic

Being a solitary I recognised many of the details! Iwas solidly and sweet. And while I personally wanted more build up between her and George, it was very well done none the less! Good LUCK!

DG HearDG Hearover 16 years ago
Nice story

Very well written. It seems you took the time to put your soul into it. Very nicely done.

By the way you have beautiful eyes.

With respect

DG Hear

MunachiMunachiover 16 years ago
nice story

enjoyed your story a lot, good luck in the contest...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 8 years ago
This is simply...

gorgeous, lovely, wonderful, sexy, touching, moving, and inspiring all at once!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful gem of a story.

Blessed be.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 4 years ago
my name is George

And i am a Witch...

There it's no such thing as coincidence !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
388 Followers
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.

SIMILAR Stories