Turning Sissy - Week 02

Story Info
Week 2 brings more humiliation and control.
1k words
4.53
42.8k
38

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ATTN: All characters are purely fictional. All characters are over the age of eighteen. This story contains elements of reluctance and non-consent.

The next week passed by slowly and I was dreading my return to the man's house. My leg and body hair had begun to grow back in and the day before I was due at his house I opted to go to a salon to be waxed. It wasn't pleasant but after researching online I realized this would last much longer and not be so itchy growing back in. The whole ordeal was a bit embarrassing but it was a necessary evil. Finally the day came again and I went back to his house.

He welcomed me in and immediately instructed me to strip down to my underwear. As he requested I was wearing the panties he had sent me home in the week before.

"Good girl." he said when he saw them.

He sent me to the bathroom to take a shower and instructed me to wear what he had laid out for me. There was only a fruity smelling girly body wash and shampoo in the shower so that's exactly what I used. He had set out pink fishnet stockings and a pink collar for me to wear and beside them was a bottle of cotton candy scented body lotion which I assumed I was to use as well. I was about to leave the washroom but I saw my light brown hair in the mirror and hesitated. I debated with myself for a moment and then put them into pigtails as he had done last time. When I came out he was waiting for me.

"Good girl" he said as he looked me up and down, "Today let's start with the dishes." he beckoned to the kitchen.

"Sure" I said and began to walk that way but he stopped me.

"While you're here, you refer to me as Daddy. Understand?" he clarified, sounding almost stern.

"Yes sir." I said demurely.

"No" he said, this time with an annoyed look, "Not sir."

"Yes Daddy" I said, cringing internally.

He smiled and gave my ass a slap as I walked by. Although I hate to admit it, as I walked into the kitchen my panties felt significantly tighter.

When I was done with the dishes I found my way back to the living room where he was watching TV on the couch. There was a laptop on the ground in front of the television and big over the ear headphones plugged into it.

"Get down on your knees and watch the video." was all the instruction I got.

I, got down on my knees, put the headphones on and hit the Play button. Trance music began playing loudly in my ears and then chaos erupted. The screen seemed to cycle through pictures of girls at an absurd rate. Mostly clothed at first but eventually it peppered in lewd poses as well.

It wasn't long before I realized that they weren't actually girls. They were trans girls, or cross dressers I guess. Words flashed with the images occasionally as well but I could barely read them before they were gone. Things like "You were meant for this" and "This is your life now". There were video clips that popped up here and there as well. Mostly of these *girls* giving blowjobs or having sex. I couldn't help it but I was getting hard as I watched. He knew I had a thing for trans girls, he was trying to fuck with me. I watched the video for what felt like hours but the bar had only elapsed 50 minutes.

When the video ended I stayed in the same position, willing my boner to go away but it was no use. He lumbered over and pulled me up gently by the collar. Upon seeing my boner and a distinctive wet spot. On my panties he laughed quietly and I began blushing.

"It's okay. Look, let's try something to fix that." he said and walked me to the kitchen.

"Take your panties off" he ordered and I hesitated.

"Come on, the sooner they are off, the sooner they can go back on." He reasoned.

My blushing was at an all time high as I pulled them down revealing my 5 inch erection. He grabbed a bag of frozen peas from the freezer and held it onto my crotch causing me to yelp. I tried to pull away but he grabbed me by my ass cheek with his other hand, his thick fingers wedging in my crack, centimeters from my asshole. My boner receded from the cold and he held the pack there for longer still. When he removed it, my cock had shriveled to a ridiculously small size. He fumbled for something from his pocket, I recognized it immediately as a chastity device.

"Hey, wait a second, it's gone down, I don't think-" he cut me off as he secured the locking bar around the back of my balls.

"It'll be back, we will leave this on until you can control it." he said and clicked a lock into place. He then went through how to clean and maintain it and how to ensure I cleaned myself while wearing it which I thought was weird seeing as I only had one hour left.

The rest of the visit breezed by as he had me watch another video. Halfway through he adjusted my posture so my ass was in the air and my shoulders were down forming an arch in my back. It was uncomfortable at first but he assured me it would help my back in the long run. The video finished and with 5 minutes left he let me leave. As I got changed I yelled out for the key to the cage.

"Let's leave it on this week. Otherwise we will have the same problem next week." he yelled in. I tried to protest but he ignored it and said there was nothing I could do about it and to just accept it. I left filled with rage. This asshole was trying to control my body even when I wasn't with him. anger aside, I couldn't help but wonder why I had gotten so aroused when he slapped my ass. Was the video rubbing off on me? I decided it best to put it out of my mind until the next week. At home in bed, I drifted off to sleep, my mind replaying the images from the video.