Turning Straight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the world came back into focus, I saw Rosa's face just above mine, smiling so big that I could see every one of her perfect white teeth. She used her index finger to push a few stray hairs out of my face, kissing me gently afte

"You ok, baby? I swear you fainted or something."

Feeling so connected to her, I slipped my hand to her cheek. "More than ok, seriously, that was the most amazing thing I ever felt... never ever came that hard before."

Rosa kissed my hand and winked at me. "Best kept secret is that women know what feels good... where it feels good... and how it feels good."

I nodded, moving my lips to her neck, feeling an unfamiliar urge to kiss her, taste her, somehow make her mine in the way that she had just done for me, our breasts brushing. "Ohhhhh that's good, just like that, see, you even know the spots," she whispered. I started kissing and nibbling her neck, and ran my hand up her side, and felt the curve of her breast brush against it. Not even asking permission, I cupped her breast in my hand, the first time ever feeling the sensation, but loving the softness and sensuality of it all. Kissing down her neck, I buried my face between, reveling in the warmth enveloping my face, cupping them and kissing loudly in the valley between.

"Ohhhh yes, enjoy my body, taste it, you are a natural," she cooed. After a few moments, I felt her cup her own breast as she slipped her silky fingers around my head, lining my lips up with her nipple and pushing me to it. Rosa groaned, more loudly than I had heard her do so far, prompting me to suck gently, swirling my tongue around, lost in the moment, wanting nothing more than to please her. Yes, please her, please Rosa, please my lover, all that mattered now was pleasuring her body, and judging by the noises she was making I was doing pretty damned good for my first time.

"That's it, oh good girl."

I felt a deep shiver ripple up my spine hearing that, not having any idea why hearing that excited me so much. I was a good girl, her good girl, sucking lovingly from her gorgeous breasts and exciting her so much I could smell her scent. Somehow the knowledge that I was the cause of her deep arousal thrilled me, excited me, and alI I wanted was to make her keep making the moans of excitement. I was making love to her breast, worshiping it, showing my devotion as if she was a goddess needing me to adore her. Finishing on one breast, I moved to the other, enjoying the feeling of her nipple in my mouth, loving her reactions, not wanting to ever stop. As Rosa shuddered and moaned again, her legs parted a bit, not as any sort of signal to me, but more because of her squirming. Her aroma ascended right into my nostrils making me shiver, breaking the connection with her breasts.

My mind was on fire, my body in flames, our mutual lusts amplifying every sense and leaving no room for anything but desire. I twisted my body, causing Rosa to roll on to her back, my knees pushing her legs apart even more. As I started slowly kissing down her tummy she seemed to realize what was happening and grabbed my face to halt my progress. "No, it's ok baby, you don't have to... I don't expect... a straight girl... to want to..." she began, though the look in her eyes was almost pleading me to do the opposite.

"The straight girl wants to taste you... to eat your pussy... so... badly." I said in a sexy voice, wondering where the hell the words came from.

Rosa shook her head, trying to hold me in place, as if fearing I would suddenly freak out and run out of the room screaming. I pulled back and smiled, as if taking her request to heart, and then dropped my head between her legs before she could react. I grabbed her hips and put my face just inches from her, fascinated by what I saw, and turned on by her scent. Despite her considerate rejections, nothing was going to stop me from tasting her pussy, her womanhood, her very essence, nothing would keep me from pleasing her.

I kissed her glistening labia, finding the taste a bit wilder than my own but still appealing, and planted my lips on hers in what must have seemed like a lesbian french kiss to her pussy. Rosa arched her back, thrusting her hips and pushing me ever deeper against her. When I felt her fingers in my hair I knew there would be no more resistance, no matter how compassionate. I pushed my tongue deep inside her like a snake, swirling and thrusting, making her gasp and grind against my face harder. Thinking about how I liked to be eaten, I began licking up and down in a smooth motion, drinking her in, taking her juices inside me, making her yelp. I let my lips and tongue explore every inch of her except her clit, knowing how sensitive mine was and wanting to delay her orgasm as long as possible.

"Ohhh yes, baby, eat me like a good girl. Don't stop, you are doing... so... well..." she hissed, just making me lick her up and down more rapidly, desperate to keep tasting her but wanting it to last. Finally, when neither of us could take it anymore, my tongue went over her clit, making her jump, moaning so loud it must have made the window panes vibrate. I wrapped my lips around her spot and began sucking and swirling my tongue around it, making her shriek and almost scream. Rosa's hips started moving in a rhythm against my face, her hands forcing my head and grinding relentlessly.

All at once, Rosa leaned her head back and arched her body upwards, my lips still sucking on her clit.

"Oh fuck... fuck... yeah... eat my fucking pussy, Christa," she screamed, her body thrashing out of control, whimpering, pulling my hair almost painfully, riding the wave of pleasure out until she sank back down on the bed. Once she regained her composure, she pulled me up and settled my head on her shoulder, draping one leg over mine.

Stroking my hair, she giggled and said, "Not gonna lie, that's where I wanted you all night, but straight girls almost never go down on another woman. But being your first... my gawd that's sexy." Her lips met mine again, giving me a wet kiss that I moaned deeply into, wanting more of her, more of what we were feeling together.

"Oh I need to fuck you, baby. I mean really fuck you," Rosa said, her voice deeply hungry. She rolled me slowly so I was face up, crouching like a tiger about to pounce on her prey. I nodded, not even completely sure what she intended. I felt her lift my leg, kissing along it slowly, smiling like she had some incredible secret to share with me. Rosa lifted her own leg, making me think she might straddle my hip like before, but instead she gradually lowered herself down on me, pussy to pussy, bodies joined. It was by far the most amazing sensation I have ever felt, the warmth, the wetness, the passion, the hunger, a world I never imagined actually existed.

Rosa shifted her position a couple of times, until her lips enveloped mine, molding us together in an erotic kiss that I knew was only possible with another woman. No man could give me this, just another woman, and I relished the feeling of her taking me. Her hips began moving, initiating an erotic lesbian dance with her body leading mine. I could hear Rosa's pussy grind into mine with wet squishing noises and a new scent that I didn't recognize, finally realizing it was us... our combined scent.

I gripped her as best I could, meeting every thrust of her hips, grinding not on her but into her, feeling so on fire that all I wanted was it never to stop. She was fucking me and I was eagerly returning every movement of her body.

"Yes, yes fuck me, Rosa. Fuck your Christa. Fuck your good girl," I cried, nearly shouting. I just wanted her pussy to swallow mine whole and the rest of me with it. I felt her kiss me aggressively, I opened my lips wide and surrendered my mouth for her to possess, feeling her suck on my tongue.

Within a few moments, I felt an orgasm building, and started panting. "Mmmm yes that's it, give in, give in and cum for me. Cum as I fuck you, baby."

Hearing her encouragement triggered my body to surrender, and I felt the orgasm wash over me like a gigantic warm wave, I moaned, saying words I couldn't even remember later, flooding the space between us with more warm fluid from my body. Feeling that, Rosa came in response, adding her own rush of juices, the sensation of which just lengthened my orgam all the more.

Neither of us stopping, our pace continued, grinding, sliding in our shared wetness, kissing and groping while gyrating against one another. Another set of smaller orgasms triggered for us both, we sought one more with some frustration, so overcome with fatigue that we just wrapped around one another, breathing heavily, feeling satisfied.

Rosa kissed my forehead, caressing my face and smiling. "You ok?" she asked, almost in a whisper.

"More than ok, that was amazing, I had no idea..." I replied.

"For a straight girl, you are an amazing lesbian lover," she said, almost laughing. "Of course, kinda begs the question if you are even straight at this point."

I laughed, aware of the irony, but not entirely sure of the answer. "Well, I know one thing, this was the most amazing and satisfying sex ever. Maybe not straight, is that a good enough answer?"

I turned to look at Rosa, and saw that her eyes were closed, clearly overcome with the intensity of our time together, forcing me to smile and giggle quietly. I snuggled into her, letting sleep take me, satisfied in the most amazing way possible. I looked forward to more time together, glad to explore this side of me that I never had before.

---------------------

Thank you for reading, please take a moment to rate it and give me your comments so I can improve!


12