Turning Tables

Story Info
Dominance changes over time as her holes get stretched.
1.4k words
3.67
12k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmm, I'm your little sex kitten. My pussy is so creamy from wanting your hard cock inside me. I want to sit on your face and have you lick me up as I moan and cum. I want to taste your hard cock and make it mine. Make me cum with your sweet mouth and fingers, as my pussy covers you in my cream. Mmm, I'll unload in your mouth as you beg for sweet release, but it's so much better when you're left wanting. Mewling like the sex kitten that you are.

Harder, longer, faster, stronger. I slide the length of the monster in and out of me. You can watch, but you can't taste. You see my cream coating it's hard length, and you know you'll get the privilege of licking it up soon. I moan wetly, my thighs getting slicker and slicker. Before long, I can take it all the way up to the hilt. All 11 thick, girthy inches. Oh Jesus. Oh God. Oh Master...Master give it to your baby girl. I cry out, my whole body is on fire from being filled up. My nipples tingling. My breathing intensifies as my pussy gets abused and I teeter on the edge of sweet release. Eyes rolled back, panting like a bitch in heat. Master! I cum. Drenching the tool inside me with my juices, along with your hand, holding it in place. Lick it up and clean it bitch.

Mmm, that's it Big Boy. Make your mommy happy, I whisper to the freshly licked clean cock as I tease my pussy with it. I feel your wet tongue lavishing my puckered hole and moan with desire, pushing you in closer. Eat it. Your tongue penetrates me as I stick Big Boy in my pussy once more. That's it, lube it up and make it nice and clean for the next cock, my pretty bitch, I breathe as I rub my ass against your face. Don't forget to lick Big Boy's nutsack you greedy slut. Taste the juices and sweat. You have to work for my pussy.

With my pussy creaming all over Big Boy, I tease my ass with the next cock as you lick my nipples. Mmmpf. The head pops in and I feel Big Boy rubbing against it through the thin barrier inside me. More, I moan hungrily as I force it deeper inside me. I'm dripping so much I feel the juices from my pussy covering the new thickness inside my ass. You want to taste my cream my little sex kitten? I purr, as you bury yourself in my chest, worshipping my tits. You simply shudder from need. Go lick the two cocks as they fuck me senseless, and maybe you'll get a taste of me of me covering their thick, hard lengths pulsing inside me. Yes mistress, you moan at this privilege. I feel your cock pulse as you slide down to my dripping nectar. Your member is hard like a diamond, and drooling precum from your slutty slit. It twitches again with want as you start licking me.

I fuck myself hard on the two cocks. More. More. More... Before long I have 11 inches of delicious cock fully buried in my greedy little pussy again as 9 inches of hard dick stretches my tight little asshole. Your hot little tongue feels so good as wave after wave of fresh cum bathes the members inside me and pleasure washes over me. My eyes roll back as I get used again and again and again... That's it, give it to me, I growl as my holes blissfully clench at the intrusion once more. Spent and gasping I extract myself, shoving each one, in turn into your mouth. Eat slut, I command. There's a good boy, I purr as you clean the second one, Big Boy stretching your jaw. You feel me teasing your other hole with the other spit lubed cock.

You're mine little bitch, now take my cock. I begin to shove the twitching member inside your tight little hole. Big Boy still being rammed inside your gullett, spit trailing down your cheeks. Take my dicks you hungry cunt, I growl in your ear. Swallow him whole, I want to feel him in your throat and jerk him off with it like a Fleshlight till his cum fills your belly. I feel you moan and tremble, your thick cock dripping a steady stream of juice onto the sheets. The thick monster in your ass fills you up as the last few inches are mercilessly shoved into your boy pussy. Your sweet cock begins to cum without being touched and I'm there to lap up the juices. Mmm, I just love your cunt cream, I lick my lips, closing my eyes.

My tits heaving I see your eyes lock in on them, and I raise one heavy round globe to my ruby red lips. I watch you being penetrated by two cocks as my tongue snakes out and begins to lather one of my Hershey's kiss nipples in saliva. I throw my head back in ecstasy before continuing my ministrations, my other hand firmly grasping the other breast as it spills out of my hand, unable to contain it. Before long, it drifts down to my steaming pussy. I dip two fingers into it's tight depths and when I pull them out, they're glistening with my nectar. I look over at you and lick my fingers clean as your neck bulges full of cock. You're even hornier now from cumming earlier and dripping like a faucet. I can't help myself and crawl under you to get a taste. Mmmm, baby boi, you're so sweet and delicious, I can only imagine what your final load will taste like when you fill my dirty little mouth with it you cocksucker. I emphasize the last word with a light nibble and I feel you start to swell even more growing before my eyes.

Stop. You extract yourself from the dangling members. I lay back and spread my folds and you know. You lunge for my pussy like a man dying of thirst and begin to hungrily lap up my streaming juices. I arch my back as I moan and mewl like the sex kitten that I am, as you lick up stray drops of nectar dripping down my ass. I cum and my clit is swollen and overly sensitive beyond all reason. I'm writhing under your touch. Oh no you don't you little slut, you growl hotly as you pin my legs down, shoving three of your fingers in my pussy. Ah! No please, Master, no... The taste of my cream stirs something in you and I'm your mewling kitten once more as I whimper at your touch. Your fingers get to work stroking my pussy walls as you attack my tits, squeezing them, sucking them, licking them, biting them, claiming them as your own. I cum and cum and cum... My pussy spraying its juice every time, drenching everything around me.

I can't take much more as you stroke my walls with your strong hands over and over. You're stroking your hard, thick dick as you watch me cum on your arm. Finally you remove your hand, straddling my face, your cock inches from my open mouth. Taste it. You command. I open up my red lips, looking you in the eyes and stroke your entire length with my hot, wet tongue, never breaking eye contact. That's it. You whisper hotly as you take both your hands, lace them behind my head and shove your entire pulsing, thick, long, hard cock down my throat, making it bulge obscenely. I choke but maintain my position, the muscles in my throat thoroughly massaging your hard length. That's it, take it. Take it all you back alley whore. You moan, pushing in deeper. Take my thick cock down your throat my cunt. Ugggh. You begin to use me as a Fleshlight, jerking yourself off inside my throat. I'm gonna nut. Oh fuck you sexy little bitch, I'm gonna fill your belly with my spunk and make you choke on my cum. You continue to whisper as I feel your dick swell inside me. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna c-UM!! You roar as load after load of thick cream fills me up, going straight into my belly, and before long, it's filling my mouth. You pull out, covering my face and tits as I tongue the thick load inside my mouth, smiling contentedly. Finally licking the cream off my tits.