Turning the Page Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley deals with the aftermath of her night with Travis.
5.8k words
4.42
5.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Please retain formatting below*

Thanks again to ChancesAre for helping make sense of my work. I'm new to writing and I'd love to hear what you like, what you don't like, or things I can do better. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2

Ashley awoke the next morning in a panic. The events of the prior evening flooded her brain. What the hell was she doing here? She'd told herself she wouldn't fall back into bed with Travis. The concert was supposed to just be fun as friends. She shook her head. Who was she kidding? That was never how the evening was going to end. The two of them together were like gasoline, and with them there were always sparks.

She turned and gazed at Travis, dozing contentedly next to her. Ashley began to relax. He was gorgeous. She leaned over and began kissing along his collarbone, then slowly over his chiseled chest. She could feel his heartbeat against her lips as he began to stir. She already made this mistake, why not enjoy it now? She felt Travis's hand lazily reach for her head, softly stroking her hair in his half-asleep state.

"Good morning beautiful," Travis murmured

"Hey there. I didn't mean to wake you," Ashley lied as she kissed further down his chest. She didn't just want to wake him. She wanted to arouse him in every way. Lazily, she kissed down over his firm stomach. Even approaching forty, Travis was in great shape. Ashley could feel his cock begin to stir as her ample breasts brushed against it.

Travis sighed deeply. "Every morning should start like this."

Ashley paused and grinned up at him, then continued lower, finally finding his semi-erect member. Grasping it in one hand, she kissed the tip. "I missed you," she murmured gazing at it. Slowly she began to swirl her tongue against the soft head, as she squeezed the shaft more firmly. She could feel him hardening in her grasp. She loved the way it throbbed for her. Stroking it with long, firm motions she began sucking on the head.

Travis groaned as his fingers buried in her hair. "Baby, I love the way you do that."

Ashley's lips lifted with a soft pop. She continued to stroke him slowly, rhythmically. "Do you? Do you like the way I suck your cock?" She felt him throb at the last word. "Mmmmm, do you like it when I talk about sucking your cock? You always did like my dirty little mouth," she paused for effect as she gazed at his contorted expression, lost in pure pleasure.

"Fuck yes," Travis blurted out. "I love the way you act like such a good girl for everyone else, and so bad just for me."

Ashley deliberately licked the length of his cock. "No one would ever guess what a little slut I am for my man, would they?"

Travis groaned.

"You did that to me, you know." Ashley's eyes never left his throbbing member as she continued to tongue it. "You turned me into a bad girl. You taught me just how to handle this cock."

Before Travis, Ashley despised oral sex. The boys she'd been with were impatient and crude. They made her feel dirty and pressured her to go beyond her comfort. With Travis, everything changed. He let her take her time with him, exploring his body, finding her limits and tastes. She grew to crave his cock. Her mouth practically watered at the sight of it. She felt powerful with his dick in her mouth. And when he came, it brought her sheer delight. The taste of his seed, the feel of it sliding down her throat made her wet just to think about.

"And you always know just what to do to me, don't you? You know just what I like," Travis gasped out.

"Well I love your beautiful cock," she continued. "I love the way it feels in my pussy. I love the taste of it. You were so mean to me last night," she pouted. "You didn't let me finish."

Travis groaned out. "As I recall, you finished a few times."

Ashley giggled. "That's not what I meant, silly," she leaned down rubbing the flat of her warm wet tongue under the head of Travis's cock.

"Fuck," he blurted out. "You're evil."

"Who, me?" Ashley answered innocently. "I'm evil because I love sucking your cock? Because I've been craving the taste of your cum?"

Travis was rock hard and throbbing.

Ashley picked up the pace. Her hand grasped Travis's shaft firmly, rotating slowly with every stroke. Her tongue swirled around the head, tasting his precum. His shaft grew slick as she worked it. Travis groaned out. "Fuck Ash... I'm gonna cum."

"No no no," Ashley chided, slowing her pace. "You don't get to cum just yet. I'm not done with you."

Holding his cock up, Ashley exposed Travis's heavy balls. She gazed up at him as her nose nuzzled between them. Her eyes never left his as her tongue eased out from between her lips, slowly licking them. She watched his eyes roll back in his head as she teased him.

"Please!," Travis begged.

Gently she took one of his balls in her mouth, sucking softly before releasing it with a little pop. "Please what, baby?" she asked innocently.

"Fuck. That feels so good," he groaned as he reached down, his fingers tangling in her hair.

"Tell me what you want," she cooed, as she returned to his magnificent cock. Carefully, she licked it from base to tip.

"I need to cum. I want to cum in that pretty little mouth," he cried out.

Travis's words sparked her. Excitedly, she stroked him harder as she suckled the tip. Ashley knew he was close, but she also knew just how to keep him on the edge. She slowed every time she felt that familiar tension building, loving the tortured look on his gorgeous face. Finally she relented, delivering the pleasure her lover yearned for. Stroking him firmly, her tongue swirled the tip as she braced for the impending explosion.

Travis's body tensed as his climax struck. Ashley moaned audibly at that sensation. She'd felt it so many times before. The anticipation coursed through her body. The first jet of cum hit the back of her throat as Travis cried out. Ashley swallowed over and over as he came hard, ropes of sticky cum flooding her mouth.

Finally, Travis's body began to relax. His chest heaved as he breathed heavily. Gazing down at Ashley, her mouth still filled with his cock, he stroked her hair slowly. "That was incredible Ash."

Ashley released his cock, smiling up at him proudly. Her tongue flicked out over her lips, capturing a stray gob of his seed that escaped her efforts. Travis reached down, drawing her to him, kissing her deeply. Ashley pressed tight to him as they kissed. Travis was still the only guy who always kissed her after she went down on him, every time.

"I could get used to waking up like that," Travis gasped.

"As I recall you did get used to it. I remember blowing you before work every day for a while when your business was going crazy and you were all stressed out," Ashley said with a grin.

"It always relaxed me," he teased back, but his eyes showed genuine appreciation.

"I loved going to class with the taste of you on my lips," she answered with a devilish grin.

"Well I don't have to go to work anymore and you don't have to go to class, but we could have that again," Travis gazed into her eyes, his fingers entwining with hers.

"You know we can't," Ashley answered sadly. "I'm engaged now."

"I don't see a ring on this finger," Travis smirked, holding her hand up.

"You're gonna help me find that," she scowled.

"I'm serious though. We always used to say Dan and Nikki were our perfect couple. Is this guy really your Dan?"

Ashley's brow furrowed, "We don't all get to marry our Dan."

"You're too young to give up on that dream. You deserve it," Travis implored.

"The women in my family have always gone for the wrong men," Ashley shot back pointedly. "Bennett is a good guy. That's enough."

"You can't settle. I won't let you." Travis's voice grew more insistent.

"Let me?!" Ashley snapped.

"You know what I mean," Travis responded, chastened.

"No, tell me what you mean," she pressed.

"I'm crazy about you. I always have been. I don't want to see you settle for less than you deserve," Travis implored.

"Oh, and you're what I deserve? You expect me to just turn my life upside down because we had a night together? I have a job, a fiance, a life! You had your chance, and you couldn't even tell Dan and Nikki about us!" she snapped back as she propped herself up on her elbow.

Travis's breath caught. Ashley knew she'd struck a nerve. "I don't usually do regrets, but that was the biggest mistake of my life. If I could take it back, I would. If it will make things right, I'll go over there right now and tell them everything."

"You know it doesn't work like that," she scowled. "I'm not going to give up everything I have to go back to...whatever we were doing back then."

Travis said nothing for a moment, as though deep in thought. "You're right. You deserve more." With that he rolled out of bed. Ashley's eyes widened as she watched him stride around to a painting on the wall. She admired his naked body. He looked amazing for almost forty, but it wasn't just his body. It was his confidence. Bennett would have thrown on a robe by now, but Travis had no shame.

Swinging the painting aside, Travis revealed a hidden wall safe. He punched in the combination, making no effort to shield it. 041694. Ashley froze and her eyes widened. His combination was her birthday. Even in his new place, with her out of his life, she was on his mind.

She couldn't see much of the contents as he opened the safe, save a few papers and files. Travis reached towards the back of the safe and pulled out something small that she could not decipher.

He turned back towards the bed, taking a step towards her before dropping to a knee. Ashley gasped, and sprung to her feet. "What the hell are you doing?"

He opened the small box revealing a diamond ring. It was far smaller than the one Bennett bestowed on her, but it was classy and had the look of age. "It was my grandmother's. I don't want to go back to what we had. I want more."

"Get up!" Ashley shrieked. "You're fucking naked! This isn't what I meant!"

"I'm serious," Travis insisted.

"No you're not! You're reckless and impulsive and you're just doing this to keep me from going back to Bennett." Ashley scolded.

"You're right that I don't want you to go back, but I want this more than I've ever wanted anything. Be my wife. Spend the rest of your life with me," he implored.

Ashley felt her face redden and her heartbeat race. She wanted to say yes, but she couldn't. It was wrong wasn't it? She couldn't just trade one ring for another. "This is insane. I'm not doing this."

"Why not? Deep down, I know you want this as much as I do. If I'd asked before you'd left for Charlotte you'd have said yes."

"But you didn't. You let me walk away," Ashley's voice wavered.

"I should never have let you go, and I'll do anything to make it right," Travis's voice was warm and genuine.

Ashley reached down for his hands, drawing him to his feet. "Come back to bed and fuck me one more time before you take me home."

Travis hesitated. "What about this?" he asked, raising the ring.

"We can talk about it later. I need your body," Ashley cooed as she tried to distract him.

Travis set the ring aside, as Ashley drew him back into bed. She knew he could never resist her.

***

"Have you ever cheated on Dan?"

The words rang in Nikki's ears for a moment as her head snapped towards the voice. She gazed at Ashley laying face down enjoying the sun, clad in a tiny bikini. Her top was undone and she looked positively delicious, glistening in the afternoon rays.

"Why would you ask that?" Nikki responded, but she knew the answer. Ashley wasn't the same since she returned this morning. Sure, she pretended everything was ok when she poked her head in to say hi to Dan and Nikki. She told them about the night before and how much fun she and Travis had at the concert. They were tired and tipsy, so they crashed at his place she'd said, before disappearing upstairs for a shower. Nikki could tell something had happened though. She dispatched Dan to the store to grab last minute supplies for the night's planned festivities, but really she wanted him gone so she and Ashley could have some girl time in case Ashley wanted to talk.

Ashley turned her head toward Nikki, "I don't know. It was dumb question. You two are Mr. and Mrs. Perfect," she said with a hint of disdain.

"No one's perfect babe. We have our bumps like everyone else. Did something happen last night?"

"Bumps huh? So you're saying you have cheated?" Ashley challenged, ignoring the question.

"It's complicated," Nikki answered carefully.

Ashley propped herself on an elbow, exposing her luscious breasts, suddenly intrigued. "It's a simple question.

Nikki always admired how unashamed Ashley was about her body. She definitely had nothing to be ashamed of, after all. The girls were far enough from the neighbors that they couldn't see much without effort, though at this moment they had every incentive to try.

"We have an understanding," Nikki answered slowly.

Ashley's eyes widened as she recoiled. "What are you saying?"

Nikki took a deep breath as she thought about how to explain. "You know I was pretty wild before I met Dan. Meeting him changed everything. I still loved sex, but I only wanted it with him. Things were really good, and I was happy. But there was one thing he couldn't give me." her voice trailed off.

"Pussy!" Ashley chimed in with a giggle.

Nikki nodded. She'd revealed she was bisexual to Ashley years before. "After you left for college Dan asked if I ever missed being with girls. I love him desperately, but I did. I know it's horrible to say. He satisfied me in every other way." she responded with a tinge of guilt. "I expected him to be crushed but he wasn't. He wasn't even upset. All he wanted was for me to be happy."

"So you've been hooking up with girls on the side?" Ashley asked pointedly.

"It's not like a regular thing. And it's never been a secret from him. But yes, there have been a few." Nikki answered, watching Ashley's reaction.

Ashley shook her head in amazement. "Damn. I used to always think you two were the ideal couple. All I wanted was to find a guy like Dan. You guys seemed so perfect," Ashley paused for a moment. "This is even hotter!" she exclaimed with a grin.

Nikki just smiled, relaxing a little. "Like I said, no one is perfect. But this works for us."

"Does he ever...?" Ashley's voice trailed off.

Nikki nodded. "What's good for the goose, right? He's allowed to play too when he wants."

Ashley looked awestruck for a moment. "Wow," she whispered. "Anyone I know?"

Nikki shook her head. "I don't think so. We try to be careful not to let things get too complicated."

Ashley giggled, "Seems pretty complicated to me. I'm gonna need details."

"Maybe sometime when you get a few drinks in me," Nikki grinned. "Enough about us though. Tell me what happened last night that brought this all on."

Ashley laid back down, burying her face in the cushion for a moment. "Me and Travis hooked up," she murmured.

Nikki smiled. "I kind of figured. How did that go?"

"Great," Ashley replied without thinking. "It's always great with him. That's not the point."

"Always?" Nikki's grin widened.

Ashley closed her eyes, "We were together most of the time I was in college."

Nikki smiled to herself victoriously. "Wow. I always thought you two had a connection, but I had no idea."

"It was amazing," Ashley answered excitedly, looking over at Nikki. "Being with him was unbelievable. He's the greatest guy I've ever known, except maybe Dan. And the sex was mind-blowing."

"Oh really?" Nikki asked, intrigued.

"Oh my god yes. Before him I'd just been with boys my age. Sex was fun I guess, but they were awkward and selfish and I dunno...immature."

"Travis isn't exactly known for his maturity," Nikki teased.

"It was like night and day, Nik. He always took his time with me. It's like he just knew my body. It didn't hurt that he was my biggest fantasy for so long."

"That's so hot. How did it all start though?" Nikki asked, intrigued.

"It didn't start until finals week freshman year. I'd been spending a lot of time at his apartment before then. My roommate was such a bitch that year, and he let me use his place as an escape."

"I remember that. She was crazy," Nikki chimed in sympathetically.

"At the start of the year we just went to dinner occasionally. Sometimes we'd end up at his place to watch a movie or just hang out. It felt so natural. Over time, I was at his place more and more. By the time finals rolled around, I was practically living there, but he was totally sweet. I stayed in the guest room and he took care of me."

"I bet you loved that," Nikki smiled knowingly.

Ashley nodded. "I was in love with him. Even though I figured nothing would happen, it was nice being close to him. He had to go away for business at the beginning of finals week, but he told me I could stay anyway. The thing is his place felt so lonely without him. I missed him so much, I just wanted to be reminded of him. I know it sounds lame, but I got into his bourbon, slept in his bed...anything to feel close to him. I even slept in one of his dress shirts from the hamper. The feel of it against my skin, the hint of his cologne...it made everything a little better," Ashley confessed, turning beet red.

"That sounds sweet...and kind of hot," Nikki smiled reassuringly.

"When he got back, he caught me in his bed. It was awkward as hell. I just wanted to die. But he made everything feel ok. He always made everything ok. That's when we finally hooked up," Ashley said, biting her lip.

"And it lasted all through college?"

Ashley nodded. "We couldn't get enough of each other. I needed him so much. I couldn't stop thinking of him. We fucked constantly. I mean sometimes it was sweet. He always seemed to know just what I needed. He knew when I wanted to be a princess, when I needed to be taught a lesson, when I just felt like being bad. Mostly, I just loved the way he needed my body all the time. I was addicted to him."

"That's so hot. So what happened? Why didn't it end up working?"

"All I wanted was for him to tell you and Dan about us. I didn't want to keep secrets from you guys. You two mean everything to me, and I wanted to tell you everything. He thought you'd be pissed though. Like he took advantage of me or something," Ashley answered sadly.

"He was afraid Dan would kill him, you mean?" Nikki answered with a grin.

Ashley giggled and nodded. "It was never going to work if we couldn't tell you guys."

"You know you still could have told me. We'd have figured it out," Nikki said softly.

"I know. I thought about it...so many times. It just didn't feel fair to Travis. It was his news too."

"So what happened last night?" Nikki asked gently.

Ashley looked into Nikki's eyes nervously. "I thought things were over between us and last night would just be harmless fun. You know, just hanging out as friends, like we were before. But being alone with him again...I needed him."

Nikki grinned. "Believe me, I know the feeling." She paused for a moment, "Do you ever feel like that with Bennett?"

Ashley scowled. "That's not the point. Things are fun with Travis, but it's not real. I have a life with Bennett, a future. You of all people should understand. Where we came from, we don't get to be with guys like Bennett."

"Why would you say what you have with Travis isn't real? You two are great together. And you know he cares about you." Nikki pressed.

Ashley answered with a wry laugh. "He proposed this morning."

Nikki's eyes widened in shock.

"Oh no. It wasn't serious. He was trying to convince me not to go back to Bennett. The guy was bare ass naked on his knee, offering me his grandmother's ring. Can you believe that?"

12