Turning the Page Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki giggled at the image. "It sounds kinda hot."

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Oh it was hot as hell. Seeing him like that made me so wet," Ashley giggled. "That's not the point though. I can't just marry a guy who proposes on a whim like that."

"So you didn't say yes?" Nikki asked, confused.

"I didn't say anything. I just told him to fuck me," Ashley giggled.

Nikki laughed, shaking her head.

"He wasn't serious," Ashley continued. "You know him. He's just impulsive, and he'll do anything to get what he wants."

"What if he was serious though?" Nikki pressed. "Would you do it?"

"I don't know. I just don't know what's right. Bennett's a great guy. He's safe, like Dan. Travis is crazy, and impulsive, and drives me wild. He's always pushing my limits, and I love it. But that's not the guy you marry, is it?"

Nikki scoffed, "Do you really think Bennett is anything like Dan?"

Ashley shrugged, but didn't answer. "Women in our family always go for the wrong guys, except you. I don't want to make that mistake too. I can't rely on Travis."

"You don't really believe that," Nikki shot back. "I know you trust Travis. Tell the truth. If you were in trouble and we weren't around, who would your first call be?"

Ashley thought a moment before mumbling, "Travis. He was always my first call in college."

"Well that's different. You two were fucking."

Ashley shook her head. "Even before that."

"Really? You didn't call us?" Nikki asked, a little hurt.

Ashley paused for a moment, "Freshman year, before we started sleeping together, I got wasted at this Halloween party. I lost track of my friends, and there were all these guys there hitting on me. I was panicking. I don't know why, but I could only think of Travis."

"I bet he didn't hesitate," Nikki said with a wide smile.

Ashley shook her head. "He came and got me right away, and took me back to his place."

"And I assume nothing happened between you that night," Nikki continued, confidently.

Again, Ashley shook her head. "I was a mess. Honestly, I don't remember much of what happened after he got me. I probably made a fool of myself, but I woke up in his guest room the next day with a killer headache, still a fully dressed Khaleesi."

"He's a good man, and he loves you. You know that whatever you decide, we'll support you. I just want to make sure you don't just pick Bennett just because you think that's what you're supposed to do," Nikki said softly.

"Well if Travis can't even tell you guys about us, it's not much of a decision," Ashley snipped.

"If he was willing to put a ring on your finger, it's going to be hard to keep it a secret," Nikki answered playfully.

Ashley just put her head back down. Her mind was racing.

***

Dan and Nikki threw the best Memorial Day parties. They were loud and raucous. The booze flowed freely and everyone had a great time.

As usual, the men gathered on the deck as Dan worked the grill. Rich, sweet, smoky barbecue aromas filled the air. Dan's neighbors were in deep debate about the upcoming fall's SEC schedule. The Vols' new head coach had emotions running high. He was an import from Alabama. At least he wasn't another yankee like the last guy, seemed to be the general consensus. What did they know about football in Michigan anyway?

Dan's friends from work were more interested in debating the future of the market or the latest antics out of Washington. Dan nipped the latter topic in the bud. He wasn't about to have talk of politics ruin his party.

Travis couldn't help but smile as the other men dutifully got in line when Dan laid down the law. Dan had a commanding presence, but one person was always willing to go toe-to-toe with him; Travis's rebel girl. His Ashley never took no for an answer when she wanted something. He still thought of her as his Ashley. She always would be his Ashley.

He gazed out over the lawn at her, as she chatted with some of Nikki's friends. The yard was a glorious menagerie of sundresses, halter tops, and short shorts. The women were laughing and gossiping as they kept one eye on the kids running and playing in the yard. Even at a distance Ashley stood out among them, as though a glow surrounded her. Her outfit was nothing special; shorts that showed off her sexy tanned legs and a little tee that hugged her curves. Still, Travis couldn't take his eyes off her.

Travis's mind kept going back to the morning. He couldn't let Ashley go back to Charlotte without a fight. Had his proposal been impulsive? Of course it had, but he meant every word. There were few things in life that motivated Travis, but when he found one he went after it fully. Whether it was chasing Kimberly in his youth, or his business venture later, when Travis committed to something, his focus was unshakable. Now his purpose was stronger than ever. He needed to make Ashley his.

Travis watched as Ashley extricated herself from the crowd and sauntered toward the house. He eased away from the guys on the deck and followed in after her. She managed to avoid him all evening and he was determined to put an end to that. He caught a glimpse of her heading upstairs as one of Nikki's friends interrupted him in the kitchen.

Ever since news of Travis's successes had spread, everyone seemed to be his friend. Nikki's clique was no exception. This woman was ever so excited to hear of Travis's news. Had he gotten a chance to talk to her husband? He was a whiz with investments and surely Travis would benefit with his fresh windfall. Words flowed from this woman's lips at a mile a minute, but Travis could not focus. He tried to end the inane chatter. Desperately wanting to chase after Ashley, his eyes darted back towards the stairs, hoping not to capture a glimpse of her escaping. To be rid of his captor he relented. Yes of course he'd find her husband and discuss this life changing opportunity. Mercifully Tiffany or Bethany or whatever the hell her name was found that answer satisfactory and headed outside.

As soon as she disappeared, Travis raced upstairs. He burst into Ashley's room as she was exiting the adjoining bathroom.

"What the fuck, Travis?!" she exclaimed. "You scared the hell out of me."

Travis slammed the door heavily behind him. "Maybe I just wanted to get you alone," he grinned playfully.

"I told you I needed some time to think," she retorted, crossing her arms.

"Talk to me, Ash. We can figure this out together," Travis pleaded, stepping towards her and easing his arms around her.

"Maybe I need to figure this out on my own," Ashley said with a frown.

"There's no way you can be considering going back to that guy after last night."

"Oh, you think last night was so mind-blowing I'm just going to throw my life away,"

"Start a new life!" Travis's voice rose.

"Maybe I like my life!" Ashley glared up at Travis, trying to pull away from him, but he held her firmly.

"Bullshit," Travis growled.

"Let go of me!" Ashley demanded.

"No! I let you go once and I'm not going to make that mistake again," Travis responded firmly.

"Well maybe you don't get to make that choice," Ashley challenged.

"I'm not going to let you make this mistake," Travis said as he held her closer.

"It's my mistake to make, and I'm done talking about it with you," Ashley responded defiantly.

"Well if you don't want to talk, maybe there's something else we can do," Travis answered wickedly.

"There's no way I'm fucking you," Ashley hissed.

"Well maybe you don't get to make that choice," Travis snapped with an evil grin.

Ashley's eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare," Ashley's voice was a mix of shock and...anticipation?

Travis pulled her closer, kissing her hard. Ashley struggled against him as his lips crushed to hers. He pressed her back against the wall, as her nails dug into his chest through his shirt. His growing bulge pressed against her stomach. She bit his lip, causing him to wince and pull back. He could taste the tart metallic taste of his own blood.

"Stop!" she shrieked, but her eyes were fiery not fearful.

Travis spun her around, swatting her ass sharply. She cried out as he forced her to brace herself against the wall. He pressed against her from behind as his hands roughly squeezed her firm breasts. "You can be a real bitch when you don't get exactly what you want," he growled. "Maybe you need to be taught a lesson."

"You don't have it in you," she taunted.

Travis growled as he grabbed her roughly, tossing her face down on her bed. She gasped as he unfastened her shorts. Grasping them and yanking down, her panties whisking away with them. Travis squeezed her firm, young, ass, before spanking her again sharply. The loud flesh-on-flesh crack echoed in the room.

Ashley shrieked in surprise. "Stop that! This is going too far."

Holding her down firmly with one hand, Travis unfastened his jeans pulling them down just far enough to free his now throbbing cock. "Oh we're not going to stop until I'm done with you."

"You're a bastard!" Ashley cried.

"You're getting just what you need," Travis growled back before plunging his cock deep into her from behind. He groaned as her warm pussy enveloped his thick shaft. She felt so tight around him. "Fuck, you're dripping wet."

A deep moan escaped Ashley's lips as Travis's manhood invaded her. Travis pulled back, ramming into her hard again and again, his balls slapping against her with every massive thrust. He grasped a fistful of her long, flowing hair as he plowed into her. She screamed out as her body shook, but her cries were muffled by the soft bedding. Travis's pace quickened, pounding Ashley's sweet pussy mercilessly.

"Oh you like that don't you? You needed a good hard fucking," he growled.

"Fuck you!" she hissed.

"Does he make you wet like this? Do you soak your hot little panties when you're around him?" Travis sneered.

Ashley struggled against him as he fucked her hard, but she didn't answer. She was no longer trying to make him stop. Travis knew her struggle was for her own pleasure. "Oh, now you want to cum? I thought you didn't want this," Travis taunted as he pounded her.

"FUCK YOU!!" she repeated desperately.

"Say it. Tell me you need to cum," Travis demanded, his pace slowing momentarily.

"No!" she blurted out defiantly.

His grip of her hair tightened as she cried out. Leaning down until his lips brushed against her ear, "Say it, slut. We both know you need it. You haven't changed a bit. Tell me how badly you need to cum." he hissed.

"I fucking hate you," she hissed.

"Liar!" he growled as his hand found her ass again with a loud crack.

Ashley groaned out as she pushed back against him. "Yes, I fucking need to cum. Is that what you wanted to hear? Now fucking give it to me!" she cried.

"That's a good girl. I'm gonna give it to you all right. I'm gonna fill that fucking pussy with my cum. You're gonna go back to that party with me dripping out of you," Travis growled victoriously as he began to ram into her again. Reaching around, his finger found Ashley's clit. He rubbed the slick nub firmly as he pounded her, fast and hard.

Ashley moaned deeply. "Yes...YESSS!! Don't stop! Give it to me!!!"

Travis's hips bucked wildly as he rammed into her. His ears filled with the sexy wet sounds of his cock splitting her pussy, and the slap of his heavy balls against her. He was so close. He throbbed inside her as she pushed back against him.

Ashley came suddenly. Her violent spasms and tortured cries setting Travis off. He groaned out as his balls emptied deep inside her, filling her with his seed. The familiar ecstasy washed over him, but this time was different. Sex with Ashley was sometimes sweet, often playful, occasionally rough, but this time something changed.

His heart raced and his chest heaved as he collapsed atop her. As he returned to earth from the high, he leaned down over her, whispering hotly against her ear, "You're always going to belong to me."

Ashley's eyes widened in shock. She pressed back against Travis, gasping. "What?!"

"You heard me," he whispered as his lips brushed against her ear. He could feel her shiver against him.

"I...told Nikki about us," Ashley murmured weakly.

"Good. I want everyone to know," Travis answered proudly.

"You have to tell Dan though," Ashley retorted, challenging him.

Travis smiled nuzzling her neck, "I'll shout it from the rooftops, baby."

Ashley sighed deeply, a little whimper escaping her lips as he pulled out of her with a little, wet, pop.

"Maybe leave this part out though," Ashley flashed a weak smile as she rolled over, reaching down to pull her shorts back up. "He'd literally kill you."

Travis winked as he fastened his jeans. "Everything is going to work out." In that moment, Travis knew it would. Ashley was finally his.

12