All Comments on 'Turning the Racist Teacher'

by XTALES

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

This is great! I love bbc and the thought of being a cum slut to these young stallions would be wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great domination story. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.....

After these young black thugs have used the teacher for a week, they show up at his house and start training the teacher's wife & youngest son to worship and love BBC...that would be a great way to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the bbc

Great, came while reading this, continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have captured my fantasy💭🧐

My wife was a white female math teacher in a predominantly black high school for Twenty Three years and then she went to the middle school for the next Nineteen years. During her time at the high school she taught these exact type of students. She (and I ) like young, black men. I had always fantasized about her having sex, forced sex, or this scenario of being gang fucked by a group of black males, and maybe females too. The very thought of her, and or I, or both of us together fucking multiple black guys is very exciting to us.

Thank You! Please write more on this story line! If the white guy is married, let the black men fuck both him and his wife. Make him watch as a cuckhold as they fuck his wife and then make him clean their loads from her pussy and face.

This is so hot to me! My wife and I use fantasy men named Leroy, Lavert, Hènri and Clyde to pretend we are fucking black men. She cums so hard at the thought of fucking young, hard, hung black guys. I get soooo hard watching her fuck Big Black Cock!

We love your stories!💋❤️♠️👸🏼🍆👨🏾

pwnsumnubspwnsumnubsover 5 years ago

I enjoy the premise, but this needs some heavy editing for grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

This story is good, it could be great but please find yourself an editor. Thank you so much for the enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story - keep going!

Please continue - but it would be great if the teacher becomes a fully willing cock slut(hate the connotation of rape) and get to know the boys better - and in turn starts to understand the societal challenges these young black men are up against - and then becomes a truly reformed former racist and champion of the oppressed - as well as becoming a full blown slut for black cock - be cool if his sons were converted as well ;)

XTALESXTALESover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry for the grammar but I am not a native English speaker, so I try my best.

If anyone wants to help editing my stories please don't hesitate to contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fucking hot

Hell yea keep this hot shit cumming. The boys need an outing to work off the energy and fuck his ass on the goal line, in the locker room, in the band room using drum sticks up his ass, on the pitchers mound, even in the cafeteria. Just to name a few places to fuck in a school.

Xmale06Xmale06over 5 years ago
Excellent!

Very good story! It needs obviously to be continued, first of all to complete the detention, and then you could think of an extension of the teacher's talents, maybe to a football team where they would take him as their mascot, or whatever you could think of that'd involve a descent in the depths of submission. You could write many chapters about all of that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story

Since he is a fat teacher, they could put him on a diet and feminine exercise program to improve his curves and make him more slutty. But I like the suggestions of team mascot and cheerleader. Maybe to improve student relations. His new slutty ways could could help students get better grades as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
after the 5th day

may be he brings his 5 new friends home for dinner , and they have his ass in front of his wife , and then she joins in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Sons also

The teachers sons show up at the school unexpectedly seeing their father getting bred by 2 of the 5 guys, then getting grabbed and receiving the same treatment as their father!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sissycumslut

I want to be John! This is great stuff and I have cun three timed and have a black dong in my ass. Please more I need more going now to bathhouse to suck BBC. Wow my cum taste so good thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!

Please continue. Thank you so much.

BlckCckLuvrBlckCckLuvralmost 3 years ago

Absolutely awesome. Yes, you should have continued. If John was like me, he would have been begging for more.

Your fantasy has hit home with me, I became a Black cock slut after my very first time with a Black man.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Bad grammar - really? Who gives a crap. This is a great story...a white teacher getting gang banged on his own desk is really hot. If a black man and a white man are alone together, the white man will inevitably end up sucking the black man's cock, and probably getting fucked too. Alone with 5 blacks? This white guy didn't have a prayer... he was fuckmeat from the moment the janitor left. Like all white men, he just didn't know he was a cocksucker until this event...now he will be a cumdump for blacks for the rest of his life. A agree with comments above that the black boys need to fuck the teacher's wife and especially his sons.

Anon621311Anon6213117 months ago

Please continue this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous