Turning the Racist Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice ass for an old geezer. Keep tight, it's coming," Marvin warned him. John instinctively grabbed the edge of the desk with both hands. He was resigned to lose his virginity to this Black hunk, "HE's going to do IT. Fucking hell. In few minutes I will no longer be a man!", he thought to himself.

There had been a slight pain with the finger insertion but no more that a prostate exam. He dreaded what would follow; that huge mushroom shaped cock head would be entering his ass and that would hurt.

Marvin rubbed his cock along John's ass crack passing over the puckered opening a couple of times before positioning it directly on John's ass hole. He paused for a moment and then pushed forward.

That huge head split John's hole and he groaned in pain despite himself. As more cock entered the pain intensified. John yowled, "Fucking hell son! Take it out! Take it out!" He was instantly ashamed at his weakness for not being able to withstand the acute pain.

Marvin bottomed out, his balls slapping against John's. "All the way in. You're truly fucked, teach. How does it feel?"

"Take it out please! It hurts like a motherfucker!... My God!" John was yelling random expletives by now, the pain was truly unbearable.

"You'll get used to it...me think," Marv laughed as he slowly pulled back.

John felt that huge mushroom head as it made its way back through his bowels. It hurt the entire way. John dreaded the return trip anticipating excruciating pain, with cheers of all the other lads.

Marvin stopped with his cock head just inside John's entrance. There was a pause before he plunged back in, and, as John anticipated, the pain was intense. Marvin experienced the whole thing differently, of course. For the young thug the tight ass provided an incredible sensation. Tight and warm it felt like the teacher's ass was made for Marvin's cock and Marvin meant to enjoy that ass as long as he could. To achieve this he slowed down and pushed in and then pulled out with deliberate strokes.

Without realizing it Marvin was giving John more pleasurable sensations. With each withdrawal Marvin's big mushroom head dragged against John's prostate. Each drag reduced the pain; John felt a shiver of delight causing his balls to tingle and his cock to jump. It did not take long for his cock to reach its fullest.

As soon as the pain started to subside, a new feeling was slowly taking over. And that scared John. "What the hell?... I am NOT enjoying this... I am not... I refuse to believe I'm enjoying this. I have a 12 inch ebony tree trunk raping my ass, and I am fucking loving it?" he thought to himself.

Unfortunately for his resolve, just as he thought that last thought, Marvin rubbed against his prostate and John tingled and moaned silently to himself with pleasure. "OH, shit! This is starting to feel so good. This is bad."

John was thankful to be in the position he was, his cock was trapped between his abdomen and the desk, invisible to those around him. They knew already he was hard, but at least they would not see his cock twitching every time Marvin thrust his monster inside his ass.

Marvin discovered that each time he struck a specific spot, John's ass tightened sending an extra thrill through his cock. Marvin found the exact depth he could plunge to make that happen and he concentrated on making that happen.

The continual stimulation of his prostate really bothered John's white machismo because of the gratification he was deriving from it. His cock began leaking pre-cum in copious amounts.

"Yeah, that's better than any pussy I've fucked. Turn over!" This command by Marvin was clear, John tried to execute the order as best as he could. There was some awkwardness because Marvin kept his cock implanted in John's ass during the turn. Marvin pushed John's legs further back to allow turn, Dwane and Jamal helped him grabbing one leg each.

John was now belly up laying over his desk, he wanted to stretch his legs to relieve some of the cramp he felt but there was his rigid cock to consider. John tried to resist the efforts of the two gang members to spread his knees apart.

"Come on, man, what's up? Spread 'em," Dwane said, "Loosen up... Oh, I see the problem. Are you ashamed of your hard on? You've been hard the whole time, why suddenly so shy? You should be a proud faggot."

"And he's leaking something serious!" yelled Jamal, "This pig likes getting fucked. Don'tcha, pig?"

John's face burned with embarrassment, "No... no, I don't. I don't...It's just..."

His protests triggered gales of laughter from the gang. "Yeah, right!...Tell it to your cock, man. No one leaks like that 'less they like it!"

Marvin leaned forward putting his face close to John's, "I guess our punishment ain't much of a punishment, right, teach?" He punctuated each word with a hard thrust of his cock deep into John's ass.

And then...

John's cock betrayed him again. The way it was verbally humiliated and the feel of Marvin powerful thrusts, sent ropes of thick gooey cum shot over his belly, chest and chin. The laughter and chiding increased. John wanted to be swallowed by the earth, or wanted to die.

But then...

Marvin's thrusts triggered another explosion of cum. John was mortified. Cumming once because he was being fucked was bad enough; cumming twice in a row was worse. At 41 he shouldn't have recovered enough to do that.

The gang's laughter increased in volume and intensity. Marvin softly commented, "This pig is really into it." He accompanied this with a drag of his fore finger through the cum splattered on John's chest, "Have a taste, teach. See how much you enjoyed being fucked."

John resisted but Marvin held his nose closed and when John's mouth opened he jammed his cum covered fingers in it, the teacher had no choice. Actually he had a choice, he could pretend at least of being disgusted by it, instead he licked all the buttered fingers who violated his mouth, like they were covered in honey. Dwane did the same thing and the two thugs continued feeding John his own cum until it was all gone.

Marvin, still ramming away in John's ass, said, "I think he likes that, too. Let's give him some fresh from the tap, you choose faggot. Which cock you want to feed from?"

Of course he went for Leroy, "Mhhhh...Leroy," he moaned.

"Not fair," Jamal complained.

"He likes big cocks, sorry bro," Leroy laughed, talking as if Jamal 9 inch was just a tiny pencil.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jamal shot back, annoyed by his friend snide remark.

Leroy stuffed his cock in his teacher mouth, and John wasted no time in sucking on the second biggest prick of the small group of teenagers. John was stuffed in both ends, he felt dirty, disgusted with himself for making it so easy for the boys, yet his ass was pushing against Marvin crotch and his mouth was slobbering all over Leroy's cock, as if his life depended on it. Leroy was enjoying so much the sight of his teacher humiliating himself in such matter, that he didn't last long, shooting five or six thick salty discharges, coating the inside of John's mouth.

John swallowed all of it. He really loved cum, he had to acknowledge to himself it tasted real good and he found himself trying to get more from his hunky Black student.

This elicited even more laughter as the gang watched their teacher trying to milk more cum from their friend.

"That's it. I gotta cum in the pig's ass," declared Marvin, "I am gonna make you pregnant with my tiny baby niggers slut, you want that?"

John reply surprised everyone, even more himself, "Yes please, I want your Black babies! Fuck me hard...Oh God...Fill me with your superior sperm! Shoot!" He immediately regretted that. Too late. A simple yes would have sufficed, complete silence would have been even better. John had reached a point of no return, this was the best sex he ever had by a long mile, his senses were all over and had not control over his body or his mouth. That sentence was his formal acknowledgement of becoming a Black lover, and a filthy faggot. Not that there was any doubt before. But now it was completely sealed.

Everyone was speechless, Marvin even slowed down for a second to recover from what he heard, but then he pushed on, he was too close, he didn't want to lose the moment. None of the boys could believe a man could behave or talk in such manner, this went beyond what they imagined when they started raping their racist teacher.

John felt the pulses of Marvin's cock and he could finally feel the cum filling his ass. He felt humiliated that his rectum was full of African cum... No, he didn't feel humiliated by that! He felt so turned on by it. That was the humiliating thing! This young thug had fucked two loads of cum from him and then bred his White ass.

And he liked it all. Being fucked, the sucking, the taste of cum, the smell and taste of the boys, and most of all he liked being humiliated and dominated by them.

"What the hell is wrong with you?' he asked himself, "You can't enjoy this. You are straight, and White, you are superior to them, for God's sake!", but even while he was thinking it, he knew that description of himself, was already obsolete. This was the last ditch effort of a once proud White man to retain his dignity. But it was all futile, there was no more pride left, and he was no longer a man. From now on he was just a White bitch at the complete service of five beautiful Black Alpha males.

Marvin pulled out, still shaken by his teacher shocking behaviour. Leroy announced that the show was over, causing the protests of the other boys who didn't have the chance to fuck the teacher. "The hell man...?"

"Relax boys you will have your chance. Your cock won't fall over and teacher is going anywhere for at least 7 more months," Leroy said to them, "Teacher needs to recover. His ass needs some rest. By tomorrow he will be as good as new."

Leroy then walked over to his teacher and said, "Here you go faggot, shut the door when you leave," as he put the school keys on the desk next to the spent teacher. "See you tomorrow at school, teach," Leroy said slapping his ass.

To be continued... (Maybe?)

***

Do you think I should continue the story? Have you got any suggestion? Let me know.

- I hope you liked the story. I like to write, I am mainly into Gay and Bisex stuff. The main subjects of my stories are usually submission/domination and younger/older, with the younger generally being the dominant one.

Any ideas? You choose the settings, names, age, and places, and write a small synopses, and I will flash it out for you.