Turning the Tables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a groan of frustration he moved his spare hand to Sarah's head and forcefully guided her speed. He gulped and laid a third strike on Rosie, his focus never moving from Jen blatantly taunting him across the room.

"Three, Master," Rosie sobbed as he grinned. Pride radiating at his exemplary aim.

Sarah choked, trying to maintain the rhythm he had set. Cheeks hollowed, sucking far too hard. Jen hoped she would remember to undertake remedial training. Right now remembering details was becoming... complicated.

Another blow followed, on the top of the thighs.

Rosie slumped forward under the impact. "Four, Master." Her gasp barely audible over the sound of Sarah slurping at his cock.

Jen could not help herself. She stood and moved closer, rocking her hips, letting Dan enjoy her shapely legs. He moved the cane to the hem of her skirt, letting it rest on her inner thigh and inch the skirt up. Her wanton pussy screamed for contact. Jen swallowed the moan, she had to concentrate.

Catching the tip of the cane, she pulled it away. "Sir, no." She stared up at Dan, his cock being molested by Sarah's mouth as Rosie's arse glowed red beside them. Not breaking eye contact, Jen moved the cane to rest on Rosie, who trembled. "Deeper, Sarah," she murmured.

"You could show her," Dan suggested innocently.

The power play was enough to allow Jen to regroup. She met his challenge defiantly. "In your dreams, Dan."

He silently conceded. "Where would you like the fifth one, Ma'am?"

Sarah's mouth and tongue worked faster making her gag loudly.

Jen leaned forward, letting her breasts press against Dan as she reached for a riding crop hanging on the walk behind him. Straightening, she pulled back to meet his shocked expression as his mouth hung open.

Without looking, Jen tapped Sarah's arse cheeks, either side of her thong. "All the way, girl," she said, inhaling Dan's fresh minty breath.

Sarah's lack of ability to deep throat Dan got his attention. He pulled out breaking the trance with Jen. He crouched and slapped Sarah around the face. "Is there a problem?" he growled.

Not liking the face hitting, Jen cleared her throat and examined Rosie. "Your aim is perfect," she exclaimed at the lines evenly covering the girl's arse and thighs.

"No, Sir. It's just th-this angle." Tears and saliva coated Sarah's face as she looked up.

"I'm trying to cane this bitch here, and you fucking CHOKE on my cock? What the fuck are you doing?" Dan slapped her face. "Take. It. Deeper." He accentuated every word with another slap.

Sarah blinked at each impact, but opened her mouth wide, tongue poking out.

Jen hissed at his actions and the rudeness of him ignoring her.

He straightened and in one smooth movement thrust his cock into Sarah's inviting mouth. Her face reddened and throat constricted at the invasion. His hand went to her head again ... faster and harsher this time. Snot poured out of Sarah's nose and she started sweating.

Jen suddenly realised he wanted Sarah to fail to get her own lips around him. This was not acceptable. He had come here to test her new girls, not destroy them. "Dan..." she growled.

He stopped facefucking Sarah. "Sorry, Mistress..." He worked his jaw clearly trying to focus on the conversation with Jen. "But thank you, I'm glad my work pleases you." He smirked.

Sarah braced her hands against his thighs, his grip still forcing his cock so deep the girl could not breathe. Jen glared at Dan. She might only be small but she knew what that look did to men... all men. She slapped Sarah's hands away with the crop. Sarah pulled off his cock to suck needy breaths in before taking him again.

Dan smiled at the discipline. "Thank you!" With a swish of the cane he hit Rosie's arse. His pupils dilated with lust looking down at Jen. He growled as his eyes moved from her face to her cleavage and back up.

"Five, Master," Rosie sobbed, making the two dominants smile at each other.

"I was thinking a little lower on her thigh." Jen laughed. "But there works too."

With a look of desperation Dan grabbed Sarah's hair and pulled back sharply. "This little cunt mouth clearly doesn't know her place." He pushed his cock hard into Sarah's mouth. "Yes, I shall work my way down, Mistress," he said calmly, meeting Jen's gaze.

He caned the halfway point on Rosie's thighs. She remained motionless, the perfect red welts clear even in the warm lighting.

"Six, Master," she gasped, tears falling.

Saliva pooled over Sarah's chest and on to the floor.

The next blow landed directly over the last. Rosie screamed. That wasn't skill, Jen scowled, he was losing control and not spreading the impacts evenly.

"Slaves. Swap," he demanded, before she could intervene. "Let's see if Rosie can suck better than Sarah."

Rosie squeaked and dropped to her hands and knees. "Seven, Master," she cried out, gratefully crawling to Sarah who reluctantly let his cock go.

"And if Sarah can take a canning," Dan added, his eyes glinting.

Sarah took her position, hands on knees, arse jutting out, her eyes flashed nervously to Jen. Rosie wasted no time swallowing Dan's cock deep the first time.

"Mmmmm..." he exhaled, staggering a little at her insertion. "And Sarah?"

"Yes, Sir." she looked over her shoulder, tears, saliva and snot messing her pretty face.

Jen's pussy ached at the glorious scene.

Rosie was pumping hard and swallowing, lips tight

"You look like shit." Dan laughed at Sarah.

"Yes, Sir," she repeated, hanging her head in shame.

"Why would I want you?" he asked flatly.

"I don't know, Sir." More tears fell from Sarah's eyes.

"Mistress, would you be so kind as to fasten the shit cock sucker, who doesn't care what she looks like, to the cross please?"

Jen flicked the crop across Sarah's breasts. "Pull yourself together, girl," she growled.

Dan grabbed Rosie's hair and met her pumping with thrusts. Rosie was surprised and lost control, gagging hard on his cock. She groaned through the drool.

"Come here," Jen demanded, motioning sharply to Sarah.

Sarah obeyed and nervously walked to the cross. Dan laid a well timed impact with the cane across her arse, making her stumble.

Jen frowned at Sarah's lack of composure. Maybe this girl did not have the skills to take what a dominant wanted to deliver. Successful professional submissives were hard to find. Disappointing but not surprising if Sarah did not make the grade. At least Dan was enjoying Rosie's incredible mouth. The girl was calm and relaxing her throat to take him deep again and again.

Sarah was openly weeping now, her head hanging. Dan flicked the cane again, catching her across her vulnerable back. She dropped to her knees with a cry of pain, before scrambling to the cross.

Jen scowled at him. "Careful," she warned, while quickly and proficiently securing Sarah.

Dan snatched his cock out of Rosie's mouth, spinning to glare at Jen. "Do not correct me in front of slaves," he growled through gritted teeth.

Hands on her hips, feet shoulder width apart, Jen arched a brow. "My girls trust me to look after them." She sighed to rein in her anger. "I know this is exciting but safety remains paramount. C'mon, Dan, let's play like consenting, sane adults."

Fire still burned in his eyes. He looked at the leather flogger, hanging on the wall, then deliberately at her thighs. His rigid cock pulsed and bobbed.

Jen resisted the urge to close her legs knowing exactly what he wanted to do to her thighs with that flogger. She would not be intimidated, but she needed to calm the situation down. "No permanent damage. I thought you were experienced," she said quietly, not breaking the stand off.

His shoulders relaxed as he calmed, under her bewitching gaze.

"Yes Ma'am... I know." He glanced at Rosie gasping for breath on her knees. "Adrenaline. Three beautiful women," he offered, pulling his heavy balls free as his cock danced from his open pants. He took a deep breath.

"Good." She gave him a slight smile. His cock throbbed harder. She could still get them all back on track. "Now what would you like Rosie to do while you punish Sarah's poor oral skills?"

Dan ignored Rosie completely and moved closer to Sarah now spread and bound on the cross. He picked up a burning candle, full of wax, from the shelf and clicked his fingers by his side.

Rosie obediently crawled towards him, tears obscuring her vision.

"She can finish." He looked dismissively down at Rosie by his feet. "I'm not going to stop punishing Sarah till you give me my first orgasm today, if that's alright with you, Ma'am?" His eyes flash to Jen, his ears red with blood pumping through them.

Rosie's soft hands wrapped around his cock.

Jen wasn't sure if he'd regained control. Suddenly feeling very tired she sat down on the velvet covered chair and slipped off her heels. Bending at the waist to massage her sore arches. "Of course," she muttered. Glancing up to see Dan licking his lips staring at her feet. The cock in Rosie's hands pulsed. "Rosie, continue," she added with a sigh.

Rosie instantly got to work with her hands and mouth. Dan groaned. He roughly pulled Sarah's bra off her and held the candle over her breast.

Jen straightened and caught her breath. The candle was too low. Too close. Sarah realised it too and looked at her with pleading horror.

Too late.

He poured the burning wax straight onto Sarah's nipple. The girl screamed.

Without thinking Jen was on her feet and smashing her crop squarely across his arse. "Stop!"

He froze.

Rosie released his cock and sat back, wincing as her own sore arse made contact with her heels.

Dan stood, his mouth opening and closing silently.

"Boy, sit." Jen left no doubt in her tone. She expected full compliance.

He swallowed hard and sank to his knees.

"Sit," she growled.

Awkwardly Dan pulled his feet from under him to sit on the floor, his legs straight out in front.

"Rosie, untie Sarah, then both of you out." She continued to glare at Dan as Rosie leapt up to free her friend. As both girls shot out the room Dan crossed his legs and hung his head.

Jen moved to stand closer. She shook her head, her small body ridged with tension. She knew she looked less commanding being barefoot, but this man had released her inner bitch - right now she could take on an army - and win. No one abused her girls and got away with it.

He was still hard, his cock twitched as he began to tremble.

"Are you some sort of animal?" She let the crop gently caress his cock. It throbbed under her ministrations.

"No!" he tried to compose himself. "No mistress...I...Uggnnn..." The crop teased the head of his rock hard cock. "Please, Ma'am...I'm sorry."

"Can you not control yourself?" Her voice was quiet but angry as she slid the crop up his shaft. Jen was in complete control of her actions, but fury pumped through her.

"Yes... I mean... No! No mistress." His voice rose.

With expertises from years of practice the crop lightly flicked the tip. "What did you do wrong, boy?"

His hands moved instinctively to protect his cock. She proficiently slapped them away.

"Did I say move?"

"Ahhhhhhh!! Fuck .. ow." He gulped and pushed his hands under his legs. "I lost control, Ma'am, my desire to hurt her took over from my desire to please you,"

"You want to please me?" Jen almost laughed, the crop still sliding up and down his shaft.

"Owww! Yes, Mistress." He looked pleadingly up at her. "Anything you want, Mistress."

Jen considered her options, enjoying watching this dominant man grovelling at her feet. Her pussy dripped at the sight. She smiled slowly, this was going to be a lot of fun. "You may go. You will be banned for life from any club I'm working at..." She let her threat linger.

"No, Mistress, I'm so sorry. Please don't," he begged from the floor.

"Or..."

"Anything, please, Mistress, but not that," he pleaded.

Jen resisted the urge to laugh at his pathetic words. "Or you could demonstrate your ability to control yourself."

"Yes. Yes. Mistress, I can control myself, let me show you." He vigorously nodded, squirming as the crop continued to stroke him.

"Safeword, boy," Jen demanded.

It took Dan a few attempts to speak. His tongue sticking audibly to his dry mouth. He licked his lips before managing to say, "Red."

"Now you will do what I want." She tapped the shaft making his softening cock jump. "Trousers and boxers off, then face the cross, hands holding it."

Dan scrambled to his feet, stumbling, pulling his slacks off as he walked. "Damn, I should've taken the massage," he muttered, grasping the arms of the cross.

She couldn't help but laugh looking at his exposed trembling arse. Oh yes, a lot of fun.

"A good dominant tries things out before using them on a submissive. Agreed?" Jen caressed his arse with her finger tips.

"Yes, Mistress," he groaned, shuddering under her light touch,

Purposely making it sound like she was talking to herself, Jen continued. "So I guess I should use the cane." His arse went ridged under her fingers. She gave each cheek a loud flat handed slap, making him jump. "But I think as you are a novice I'll start with the crop."

He loudly exhaled with relief.

"Do not move your hands from the cross."

She didn't wait for a reply. Her crop spun into action. Dan groaned and gasped, flinching with each impact, his knuckles white gripping the wood tightly. He clearly could not take what he dished out. With precision and speed she evenly covered his arse until it was glowing red.

Satisfied, she stepped back. "Face me, boy."

Dan turned, his head hanging.

'Calmer?" Jen looked pointedly at his wilting cock.

"Yes, Mistress." His voice wavered with embarrassment.

"Are you ready to continue?"

He looked up questionly.

"Testing your control," she clarified, letting boredom seep into the tone.

"Yes, Mistress, Yes," he said enthusiastically.

"Take the rest of your clothes off, and get on the massage table," Jen ordered. She had to work really hard not to smile as Dan tore at his shirt, popping a couple of buttons off in the rush.

With his back towards her, she crushed her thighs together to give her excited pussy the friction it so desperately craved. Girls were fun but the exhilaration of a strong man yielding to her will thrilled Jen to the core. Taking a few deep breaths to quell her lust, she followed him to the massage table.

The table had been built to her exacting specifications. Dan was staring at the neat oval space half way down the bed. He pointed to the hole and looked back in a silent question.

"For your arse," she explained, lightly tapping one reddened cheek with her hand making him jump, "it must be a little sore after your punishment."

Dan dutifully scrambled onto the table, trying to arrange his burning arse through the hole. He was all over the place. Lifting each thigh, hands covering his cock and rubbing his eyes.

"Do I need to restrain you, or will you be a good boy?" Jen chuckled down at the dancing man on the table.

"Honestly, Mistress?" he gasped, unable to get comfortable on his back. "I think you'll need to tie me."

Jen smoothly retrieved a set of heavy leather cuffs from under the table. She let Dan see them and felt her nipples harden at the look of fear in his eyes. Tapping the crop in the palm of her hand as the cuffs dangled from a finger, she swallowed a moan of pleasure as he flinched.

"This is a simple task. You are not to cum until I say you can." Looking at his semi hard cock now resting on his abdominals Jen felt she was quite kind to have let him calm down before this stage.

He nodded.

"Cum before you have permission and it's a lifetime ban."

Still nodding, he bit his lip looking up at her.

"If you are a good boy and prove you can control yourself I'll award you VIP membership for a year," she added.

"Thank you, Mistress. I'll be good." His cock filled a little as he spoke.

Jen had no qualms that she would win this battle of wills. He looked like a lamb being taken to slaughter. She was acutely aware of her hot wet pussy shouting it's approval.

"Girls," Jen called out.

Rosie and Sarah rushed back into the conservatory. Dan lifted his head to watch, earning him two sharp smacks with the crop on the front of his thighs.

Jen passed the cuffs to Rosie and nodded at his prone form. "Tell my girls your safeword," she demanded as Rosie wrapped a cuff around his right wrist and buckled it before securing it to a metal hoop at the side of the table.

"Red," he mumbled, face burning the same colour. Humiliated at his current predicament, fully displayed in front of two young submissives.

Fuck! Jen couldn't remember the last time she had been so turned on.

"I'll remember this, cow," Dan whispered to Rosie, as she moved around the table to secure his other wrist. Jen only just caught it, but she heard.

"Feet." She passed Sarah a second set of cuffs.

The blond, now redressed in her white bra and thong, gleefully took the cuffs and soon had his ankles secured to the massage table.

Jen slowly slid the head of her crop under the sole of his bound foot.

He howled and jerked violently.

She caught her breath and shuddered at the glorious noise.

"Do not speak to my girls, you have not earned that right." She repeated the tickle to his other foot.

He sobbed loudly.

Jen moaned at his perfect response. She composed herself and nodded at Rosie. The naked redhead smoothly straddled Dan and began to lightly grind against his toned chest. He lifted his head, nostrils flared smelling her femininity.

"My girls will be giving you the full sensual experience. But if you cum without my express permission you understand the consequences?" Jen nodded to Sarah as she spoke.

Sarah gave her a cheeky grin and climbed between his bound and spread legs. She crawled up to blow lightly on his cock, which had become nicely hard again. Rosie had her eyes half closed and a look of bliss as she rubbed on his chest. He lifted his head, mouth open, staring at the inviting pussy just inches away.

Rosie moved her hands to his shoulders, in part to give her a better angle and to also massage his rigid muscles. Jen helpfully dribbled oil over Dan, letting Rosie's expert fingers work, never ceasing gyrating her wet pussy.

Jen moved down the table to watch Sarah, who lightly stroked Dan's cock as she crouched low, letting her tongue flick over the head every so often. Pre cum webbed from the head to her mouth each time. Her hands rolled and teased the throbbing shaft.

Dan moaned loudly and let his head drop back on to the table.

Jen flicked her crop to hit his exposed arse through the bespoke hole. He screamed and thrust his hips upwards, pushing his cock straight into Sarah's hot wet mouth. She greedily swallowed him. Lips tight, head bobbing up and down. Rosie moaned loudly and ground her now sopping pussy faster on his chest.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" Dan cried out, before clenching his jaw and screwing his eyes shut.

Jen neatly laid her crop hard against his sore arse, making him buck. Sarah took the opportunity to increase her rhythm as she slurped and sucked,

"I have not given you permission to cum, boy," Jen chuckled, letting her crop slide softly over his protruding arse.

His eyes flew open as he panted.

"How's it going, Dan?" Jen asked nonchalantly.

Rosie's moans were getting louder and her face flushed as she got closer to orgasm. Sarah noisily sucked at his cock, while Jen continued gently teasing his arse with the crop,

"Please, Mistress, can I cum?" Dan was so hoarse she could barely hear his plea over the noise of both her girls working.

Sarah reached between her legs, pulling her panties to one side to rub her clit. She moaned against his cock.