Turning the Tables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shiiiiiit!" Dan wailed.

Jen dropped her crop and stepped closer to his head. He turned to watch her, for a moment calming despite the sensory overload from Rosie and Sarah.

She slowly poured massage oil into her hand.

"Did you say you wanted to cum? Are you losing control, Dan?" she asked smiling down at him.

He swallowed hard before replying. 'No, Mistress, I'm fine."

She stepped down the bed to see Sarah using slick from her pussy and coating his cock. Her tongue curled around the head, circling and teasing. Rosie reached between her legs and dipped two fingers into her pussy. She returned to rubbing against his chest while bringing wet fingers up to his mouth. Dan greedily sucked and lapped at her juices.

Jen reached under the table to spread the oil over his arse. He tensed. With a little effort she managed to work her finger between his clenched cheeks.

"Oh fuck! Nooooooo!" he wailed.

Jen let her fingertip press lightly on his tight little arse hole. "Are you safewording?" She had to lean back around Rosie to look at his contorted face. As she waited for a reply she stroked her finger, hoping he would relax his cheeks as they were crushing her hand.

"Damn you, woman. Please can I cum?"

She laughed at him, relieved when he relaxed a little. Her hand was no match for his glutes. "Ladies cum first tonight. Both my girls are still waiting." She slid the tip of a well oiled finger into his arse.

"No...No...No...No," he panted.

"Sorry, boy, did you say red?" Jen asked leaving the tip of her finger in as he contracted around it.

Rosie was moaning louder, rolling her pussy hard on his chest. She froze then shuddered as a whole body orgasm consuming her. Her pussy gushed across his chest and cum pooled under his neck.

"Did you say red?" Jen demanded letting her finger pump just a few millimetres in and out, matching the rhythm Sarah had set with her mouth and hands on his cock.

"You'll make me cum if you keep going," he sobbed.

Rosie fell forward to lie on his chest, her lips toyed with his ear lobe as she floated back to earth.

Jen chuckled, taking that as permission, and slid her finger in deeper. Despite the awkward angle it only took her a moment to locate the spongy raised area. She applied pressure.

"Oh God..." he groaned. "Mistress, please let me cum, pleeeeeeeeeese."

Sarah sat back on her heels. She rubbed her clit faster, the other hand pumping his rock hard cock.

His balls tightened as Jen rubbed and massaged his prostate firmly. She could feel it swelling. He was so close. Her own wetness was running down her inner thighs at the wonderful sight and sounds.

Sarah threw her head back and screamed, cumming hard. Her hand tightened as she pumped his swollen cock faster.

"Please...please," he half whimpered and half growled.

"No," Jen replied flatly, crushing her thighs together, as the first shot of cum exploded from his cock. She laughed massaging his throbbing prostate.

Sarah turned to grin at Jen, looking like the cat who got the cream. Her slick hand pumping as his cock continued to shoot high into the air.

Dan jerked and contoured against the restrains, warm cum landing on his stomach and thighs. The wailing noise was bliss to Jen's ears as her pussy clenched. The delightful stench of sex filled the air.

Cum was now dripping from his cock as he sucked air into tourtured lungs. Sarah released his shaft and scooped up some from his balls. Sucking her finger into her mouth she hummed with pleasure. He collapsed back, limbs limply hanging off the table, spent cock resting against his thigh.

Jen slipped her finger from his arse. "Girls, go clean up, we're done here."

Rosie and Sarah climbed off the massage table leaving Dan satiated and barely conscious. Jen retrieved a wet wipe and cleaned her hands as the girls left.

She moved back to Dan and removed the cuffs as he lay there, eyes closed with a look of bliss. Undoing the last cuff, he rolled his head lazily to one side and dragged his eyes open to watch.

"I failed," he mumbled through a parched mouth.

"Sit up, Dan," she said gently.

He pushed himself up shakily and took the water she handed him, which he drained gratefully. She waited for him to focus on her. "Get dressed." She reached out a hand to steady as he staggered off the table.

Groggily, Dan pulled his trousers on. He struggled with the shirt, doing the remaining buttons up wrong. Jen returned to her velvet covered chair and sat down watching him.

He looked across at her as he slipped his shoes on. "Thank you, Mistress Jen," he said sincerely.

"You can show yourself out." She nodded to the door. It wasn't how she expected the evening to go, but she was pleased her girls had passed with flying colours. And despite Dan becoming a crazed nethanderthal he had been fun to play with.

He dropped to his knees and crawled towards her. She raised an eyebrow watching. Reaching her feet he grinned up. "I'm sorry I was such a bad boy." This time he did not sound genuine.

Jen quelled her smile. "Go," she ordered firmly.

He dipped his head and nibbled her toes, before scrambling to his feet and darting for the door. Jen laughed loudly as he disappeared. She would enjoy replaying the scene in her head once in the privacy of her bedroom. Her pussy throbbed in agreement at the plan. She shook her head. She might have to rethink banning Dan from her clubs, he really was a lot of fun.