Turning the Tables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

==

That night Sandra put on a pair of skimpy boy shorts and a tank top that showed no cleavage but was thin and tight fitting. She looked in the mirror. Her breasts looked magnificent, youthful and perky. Kind of tomboy hot. She pulled her hair up in a bun. Even better. She could see John watching from across the room. The question had been in his mind all afternoon. What would he have to do to get back in the game?

"Sweetheart, would you bring me my toy?" John was a bit slow, given he had to manage with the crutches, but she didn´t mind. Actually, the slower the better. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the crotch of the shorts aside to play with her labia and the egg shaped bulb. Quickly it went from cool to warm and from dry to slick from her juices. She thought about slipping it in past her shorts, but then changed her mind and pulled them off, revealing her recently trimmed but luxuriant pubic bush, and eased the base into her expectant pussy. It already felt more natural, more at home. A few squeezes sent ripples up to her breasts, perking her nipples through the tank top. She loved watching John´s reaction, kneeling across from her. The tool already felt more embedded than before. She wanted to cup her breasts and massage them, especially with John´s attentive eyes on her, but one hand was occupied holding the flexing toy.

"Sweetie, would you get my harness?" Again it took him some time, while she continued to squeeze the bulb and gently ease the shaft an inch or so in and out, continuing to settle the tool into position. She felt a stiffening of the polymer, and her impression once again was that the black tone had lightened. She felt so slick and horny. Eventually John returned, and she stood over him so that he could reach around and after some fumbling complete the fastenings. The tool, now the color of dusky skin, flexed out toward his upturned face as he checked the straps. Already a determination was forming in her mind to go through with what she really wanted, but she was in no rush. Instead she picked the boy shorts off the bed, slipped them on over the harness, and turned to admire herself in the mirror again. Same hot tomboy look, especially with her hair lifted up to show her neck. And now... bulging out from the boy shorts was the long shaft curving forward. She released her hold, letting it bob confidently on its own, and cupped and squeezed her breasts, watching John´s anguished expression in the mirror. She sighed heavily as the ripples of pleasure now coursed from her breasts back down where the polymer base throbbed inside her pussy. It felt almost like it was swelling, gripping deeper into her inner passage.

"God I look hot!" She said the words out loud and grinned as she saw John nod, slack jawed. She picked up her phone from the side table and took a selfie. She focused on the image - she was a feminine tomboy with a firming cock rising out of her shorts, just a hint of pubic hair peeking out. She noted that the shaft was now mostly skin colored, not much different than her husband´s original, except for the bulging tip - a shade darker. She could literally be a porn pinup.

John was speechless. His wife was... well not transformed. She was the same gorgeous woman, the same breasts and curves he loved, the same full and playful lips and sparkling eyes. And...it was not so much the visual of that long flexing shaft with its dark bulbous head. Or even that it seemed so...integrated. Maybe because the harness was hidden, just an edge of strap showing under the hem of her shorts, but it already seemed part of her. No, it was his own reaction. His cock had been long but soft for days now, no familiar solid morning erection to reassure his manhood. His desire had been there, indeed slowly growing as his balls had begun to tighten day by day, night by night, but he had felt no hint of relief, no way to express that inward sap rising. And now, at the sight of this shaft jutting from his wife´s shorts, this sign of her new potency, he felt the first stirrings since the surgery of his own cock. He bit his lip and tried to hide a whimper, even as his hand brushed the front of his pants. But Sandra knew her husband well. She saw and immediately guessed.

"Oh sweetie, would you like to take your pants off? Actually," she continued with glee, "please strip naked for me."

John hesitated but as he faced the double image - his wife from behind with her curvy hips and plump labia pressing against the boy shorts; and her reflection in the mirror with her braless tits and the rising phallus - he knew he had no chance of resisting. And deep inside part of him admitted - that´s how he wanted it. Awkwardly he struggled with his clothing until they were left in a pile to the side of the bed and he was naked before her. His cock was still soft, softer than the tool jutting increasingly forward from his wife´s pussy for sure, but they both saw the little jolt go along its length when Sandra took her own shaft in hand and stroked along it, just as she had watched John proudly masturbate in the past. The action sent a wave of pleasure into her vagina, and caused John to place a hand on his own softer cock in imitation.

"No, I don´t think so sweetheart. I think you need to focus on me for now." Sandra sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned him over with her finger, watching him shuffle on hands and knees, his cock, as he came to her, now flopping semi erect under his belly like a horse´s in a field. "Good boy." God she was wet. But rather than that wetness making the tool slide around inside, it almost felt like it was rooting more firmly, extending the egg deeper into her vagina but also attaching itself to her inner walls. She didn´t think about it too consciously, it just felt so good.

"Sweetie, I really want you to do something for me." Even in her reflection in John´s eyes she imagined she could see how her own were shining with excitement.

"Yes Sandy?" John´s face was more open than anytime she could remember.

"Hmmm. Actually, let´s start with that. I don´t actually adore that nickname..."

"Oh...you´ve never said anything."

"Well...you´ve never asked. No worries. I would just prefer that you call me...darling."

John´s eyes widened, but he didn´t balk. "Yes darling."

She couldn´t have explained why, but just hearing that word from his lips, that name that she had always relished but had never felt quite...worthy of...that she herself was not quite feminine and delicious and lovable enough to ask for such an eloquent name, just hearing it spoken to her now sent a jab of emotion through her body. For a moment, almost of sadness. All those years in the past when she might have asked for such affirmation. And then... a surge of pleasure and power in hearing him say it now. Even though she knew he was mostly being obedient, that he was being drawn to her on his knees by a combination of his vulnerability in recovery and his unspent need from his inability to ejaculate, even so she felt that pleasure of recognition. It was a start.

"So John..."

"Yes darling?"

The pleasure in her chest, in her heart really, matched the pulse of sexual excitement that rippled through her groin from the egg. They both watched the tool stiffen and lift, the shaft now flesh pink and only the end remaining dusky colored. It bobbed toward John as if either beckoning or taunting him..

"John...I´d like you to suck my cock."

John´s mouth opened as if he was about to say something, and they both knew that he was thinking of making that lame joke about it really being his cock. But instead he paused, swallowed, and finally said - "It´s... it´s so big."

A shiver of pleasure went through Sandra´s shoulders, so much so that her tits waggled loosely in front of him.

"Yes, it IS big isn´t it John. Why is that? Hmmm?"

"Because...it´s a replica of mine." It didn´t sound like a boast, just a statement.

"Are you saying you have a big cock John?" Sandra was grinning, she wanted to hear it, to hear it turn the tables on him.

He swallowed. "Yes."

She leaned forward and stroked a finger down his adam´s apple. "So you are going to have swallow down a cock as big as yours, aren´t you. How do you think I managed, hmmm?"

"Well, I mean, I helped coach you..."

"You did didn´t you sweetie. You were very patient. And very insistent that it is what you wanted."

"You loved it."

"Oh I did love it. In the end. Just took, you know, a little coaching..." God she was enjoying this. She was so wet that she was surprised she didn´t feel herself dripping down her thighs. "How was it we started my love? Wasn´t it, just getting used to the head, wasn´t that it?"

John couldn´t believe how aroused he was. Surely it was supposed to be the opposite, he should be repulsed, any such act...not so much taboo...he wasn´t that much of a redneck, but well, beneath his stature as a macho man. But instead, he followed his wife´s gaze to the bobbing shaft that emerged from her boy shorts. Maybe it was just the scent of her arousal he tried to tell himself, the aroma of her pussy wafting toward him. He softened his jaw in preparation. Sandra stroked his throat again.

"Just before you start sweetie, I want to hear it again." They both knew what she meant. John looked at her steadily.

"Yes darling."

Sandra felt a surge of emotion in her heart that flooded down to squeeze the polymer egg, washing back up towards her breasts with sensual pleasure. She moaned softly, and the shaft hardened and lifted the dark head toward John´s parting lips. She guided it into his mouth, sending ripples back up the shaft that pulsed the egg deeper into her vagina. She moaned more loudly, enjoying the fact that, for the first time in their love making, it was John that could make no sounds beyond muffled pleas. She was the one whose voice was liberated. "Oh, good boy!" she crooned.

Pretty soon, though, John came up for air. Sandra chuckled."Oh, it´s not so easy, is it sweetie?" she sympathized.

He gasped for a few breaths. "I can do it," he said finally. The truth was, his pulling back had been more due to the shock of something else. The quickening of his own manhood as he had slackened his jaw to accept his wife´s strap-on into his mouth. He knew he should be delighted with this return, at last, toward his own erectile function, but he was ashamed that his hard on was coming from the most gay thing he could ever have imagined - sucking cock.

"Of course you can sweetie," Sandra crooned, and then suddenly noticed the developing hard-on that John was trying but failing to hide.

"Oh, does that feel good sweetie? Does that feel good to feel it again after so many days?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"Oh it does, doesn´t it sweetie. It does feel so good to have a lovely stiff prick doesn´t it?" Her own phallus was now completely erect, in fact much harder than his. Using a bare foot, she brushed his hand away from letting him stroke himself. "I think you have other things to focus on right now."

John looked his wife in the eyes. Wow, she was loving this. He could smell the arousal on her more than ever. Why did he still feel this need to resist admitting his own? Yes, darling," he repeated.

"Mmmmm, sweetie. Ready to try again?" Without waiting for an answer, Sandra leaned her hips forward and thrust her tool into his mouth. John almost gagged in surprise, but then managed to accept the rounded bulb of the phallus past his mouth and into his throat.

"That´s right sweetie, breath through the nose, breath through the nose, remember telling me that?" As the shaft eased into her husband´s upper throat, she felt a thrum along the tool, all the way back to the buried egg which started to pulse. She gasped. It was like having a vibrator buried deep into her vagina, while at the same time her husband was suckling on her swollen clitoris. "Oooooh John!" He managed a muffled response. She let her wildest images surge forward, let herself dare lean into what she had only half hoped for. "Oh God, John, I want you to go further. Get past the gag point for me sweetie. That´s the trick. That really helped me when I was learning." She stroked the skin below his Adam´s apple, as if coaxing the dildo along. She saw John´s own cock stiffen as he struggled to take her deeper. She was thrilled. She had so often been frustrated by his stubbornness, guessing that underneath it he really did love her, but it was so challenging to get him to admit it. Now, his secret was out. His outward resistance was just sham defensiveness. Underneath, he not only desired to surrender to his deep love for her, but the inner struggle to do so was sexually exciting for him! She wasn´t dominating him. She was helping strip away his old armor, find the true strength of his vulnerability. The discovery sent a burst of love through her heart chakra. The tone of the vibrations in her pussy deepened and she started to involuntarily pump her hips an inch or so forward and back, beginning to hump her husband´s throat. He gagged and pulled out.

John seemed more disappointed than her. "Don´t worry sweetie. It´s not another competition," Sandra reassured. He smiled weakly. She fondled his hard penis, sliding her hand up and down until he moaned, and then batting his own fumbling hand away. "Hmmmm, not yet. Just catch your breath."

Suddenly she felt a new sensation. A liquid flowing ache that was not quite peeing but also not the usual build up to her orgasm. Instinctively she grasped her shaft and squeezed. The ache flowed from the buried egg forward to the bulbous head. She noticed a thin notch right at the tip that surely hadn´t been there before. Marveling, she saw a single bead of moisture form, hang, and then slide down the underside of the shaft.

John had watched too, mesmerized by the sight, and reached forward and touched his tongue to the tip of her cock. Undeniable, yes. The taste of his wife´s arousal.

"Did you just taste my cum sweetie?"

"Yes darling."

Sandra´s whole body shook with the thrill of it, shimmering her tits through the tank top. Now she guessed why her juice hadn´t already overflown her pussy. That clever tool! How had it done it? Evolutionary Development? Reading her bodies needs? Down the shaft must run some kind of capillary tube but she couldn´t see how it had opened a slit in the previously smooth head. Her thoughts were swallowed up by a powerful pulse of her egg that sent a sharper ache, until she watched in awe as a little spurt of her creamy juice emerged. John, to his wife´s delight, instinctively opened his mouth so that the opaque liquid landed on his extended tongue. She smiled triumphantly.

"Oh sweetie, swallow, oh yes do. Remember you told me how much you liked me doing that? Told me it showed your devotion to me? Do you like it John?" He nodded. "You were never that keen on going down on me though were you." His eyes took on a pained expression. "Oh don´t worry. Maybe you´ll learn to prefer this new method of serving me." She felt an intensity building inside, a clenching around her egg that seemed to swell and tighten. Vaguely she wondered if she even needed the harness any more. "Ooohhh, John, I think it´s time for attempt number three." She eased the head back into his mouth, placed her hands on his shoulders and pressed into his throat. As her shaft was engulfed by John´s response, incredible sensations flooded her. The egg started clenching rhythmically, encouraging her hips to gyrate and thrust, and the ache of liquid pleasure started to flow. She knew she must be dripping her vaginal lubricant straight down John´s throat, and the thought thrilled her almost as much as the waves of sexual pleasure. "Oh John," she crooned. He could only make a muffled grunt in response. Oh God, she thought, I am finally going to teach him to love my cunt juice. To beg for it.

Only three inches of her shaft remained. But she wanted it. She wanted it all. She let him come back up for air as she took the pillows from the top of the bed and placed them under her hips, lifted higher over her kneeling husband. "Oh sweetie, I know the last inches are the hardest. Oh, don´t I know! You coaxed me so hard for those last inches, you didn´t want me to waste any of your lovely big cock. It was that size for a reason, remembering saying that? You were so right."

"Yes darling." John´s own cock was throbbing, and he wanted to grab his shaft and pump, relieve the ocean of need inside, but he was aware how much his wife was enjoying this moment. Something was changing. He craved her pleasure even more than his own.

Sandra teased his mouth open and slid her cock inside once again, the visual as thrilling as the sensations. Soon they were back at that three inches, but now she had more leverage to thrust downward. "Just soften your throat sweetie. You can do it for me." In her mind she was thinking, soften your heart sweetie, that's what I really want from you.

The egg was switching between vibrating and clenching, and the pleasure was engulfing her whole body. Her skin felt flushed, her breasts swollen and nipples bright with intensity. Her hips bucked, and John put his hands up against her thighs, instinctively protecting himself by blocking her thrusts. She batted his hands away but went slower, easing her cock down to two inches, then one. God it felt so good to turn the tables. She remembered it viscerally. THe struggle to take that last inch. His coaxing her. And finally her pride in overcoming her own limitations. She leaned over to whisper. "Ooooh, if you take me all the way down, I will let you come sweetie." She watched his cock spasm in response, clenching at the air as it vainly sought relief. Despite this, John seemed to be stuck at that final inch. Was he balking at that final surrender. She felt a surge of frustration, as much at herself for not being more forthright in the past. John hadn´t exactly gone easy on her when he had been asking it from her, she thought, an felt that ache return, hotter than ever, a wave flowing from the depths of her groin. She could no longer tell the difference between the egg and the core of her vagina, it all seemed one. She went with the wave, pressing forward and crying out. Hands on the back of John´s head she made her shaft pump into his mouth until his lips were against her puffy labia. So many times she had wanted to ask him to lick her cunt, to go down on her in turn, and now at last she had coaxed him to that physical place but in the most submissive way possible. "You little cocksucker", she exalted. "My little gay bitch boy". And so much better than her wildest dreams. She had never imagined that acting out her selfish fantasy would be accompanied by his raging hard-on. She bucked and bucked, pumping against his muffled lips, now nothing would stop her. "Oh God, I´m coming John!" The ache turned to the edge of pain and then crested into ecstasy as she felt her new shaft pump and him swallow and swallow. Fuck, she was physically coming. So this is what it felt like to possess another!

Finally he emerged, breath ragged but otherwise okay, his mouth and tongue heavy with the scent of her cum. She knelt beside him and pumped his cock until he came and came, weeping with relief and emotion, drenching her tank top and tits with hot spunk, weeks of anxiety and lust and need spending itself all over his wife's beloved body. "I love you, I love you", he sobbed again and again. She managed to undo the buckles and ease the tool out of her pussy, so they could lay next to each other in the bed, both wet and quivering with aftershocks. As she started to drift to sleep, Sandra thought about how she had looked in that selfie - the ultimate hot tomboy. It brought a smile to her lips, knowing that she hadn´t really taken it for just herself. She knew how much Camilla would like to see evidence for her research.