Turning the Tables

Story Info
Sandra turns the tables on her loving but macho husband.
9k words
2.95
15.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story centers on a loving heterosexual couple, but includes aspects of kink, homo-eroticism and emotional dominance. Please only read if those will be a positive for you. Hope you enjoy, and open to helpful feedback.

"Well, John sweetheart, I am so sorry about the accident, but the surgeon sounds confident we can get full recovery for your ankle"

"Yeah - I am relieved. Sounds like three to six months of downtime and recovery though."

Sandra kissed him on the cheek. "Well, perhaps we can finally get some time together."

John grunted in response.

The accident had been stupid. On one hand he had been a hero, climbing up into a tree to recover a kids kite. On the other hand, he had been being a jerk, taking an unnecessary risk, and he couldn´t fully deny that the pretty young mom who had been holding the hand of the crying kid had been part of the reason. Sandra had shown her good side - she was less annoyed with him for having flirted, than she was for him having taken a show-off risk.

He knew he should try to tame this macho side of himself. He had a great marriage with Sandra, he was successful at work, his buddies respected him at the gym. Wasn´t it time to try and step back from the endless competition that had seemed so essential when he was working himself through college while sending home money to his widowed mom? But habits were hard to break. He knew in his heart that Sandra would still love him if he were a less driven alpha male, but it still felt scary. And - unlike adventure sports or bold entrepreneurship - the one kind of scary that he shied away from.

Sandra looked thoughtful. Unknown to John, she had been processing a lot with an old friend of hers, Camilla, her roommate in college. Camilla had gone on from women´s studies which they shared to being a therapist, and was now involved in a new branch of what she called Gender Actualization - blending therapy, healthcare and AI into what she felt could be a new frontier. Their conversations had evolved from Camilla wondering why she had stayed with John - why her roommate had chosen such an alpha male - but eventually she had been persuaded that John really did have both a heart of gold and a physical endowment and testosterone energy that Sandra reveled in being the attention of. "You always were a crappy feminist," Camilla teased her. "Sure, smart and empowered and independent, but too into the guys for you to be able to appease our hairy-legged lesbian faculty." No, Sandra´s commitment to John had become accepted. Now it was more... how could she help him not burn out his testosterone fueled energy? how enable him to open up and share the more tender aspect of that heart of gold? "Really," Camilla mused, "John is the perfect candidate for Gender Actualization. Sandra laughed, "Good luck persuading him of that."

"Well, it may not be a case of persuading. Not in the usual sense. He´s going under surgery for his ankle this week, you say? And going to be out of commission for three to six months? This could be the perfect opportunity to, let´s say, add something to the surgery."

"That sounds pretty intrusive, you mean implant something?"

"Oh no, not at all. No, it´s nothing invasive or added. Actually, well not really taking something away even, not literally, but taking an imprint. A mold if you like. Of his endowment, as you put it. A perfect replica of his penis to be your new toy."

"Intriguing. Like a plaster cast."

"Ha ha, I suppose, only the version 5.0 or 6.0 of that. What we call OI, Organic Intelligence, activated polymers. There´s no electronics or circuitry or computer code, it´s an organic product with an evolution method of development. As simple as I can put it, it´s a reproduced body part but with it´s own receptive and responsive mechanism actually baked into the molecular chain. It´s not alive, but in some ways it responds in ways from the original living bodies that fashioned it."

"Bodies?"

"Yes you too. Again, it´s not intrusive. We take some of your organic fluids, saliva and vaginal lubrication, and use that as organic imprinting. That way the tool, or toy if you like, responds more specifically to you."

"And the same from John."

"No, it´s hard to describe. It takes something more ephemeral, I suppose you could call it from his inner eros, sounds woo woo I know, but you might call it some of his Chi, or more pragmatically you might say the energy that gives him a hard on."

"He doesn´t lose that, right?" Sandra asked with concern.

"Oh no. No of course not. I mean, there might be a recovery period, three to six months actually, which is why this would be perfect."

"I don´t know..."

"You like John´s testosterone energy, right? Well, this is a way to not just reproduce that, but to harness it - perhaps literally - in a way that empowers you more, puts you in the driver's seat to play with it, and I think there's an opportunity to bring John closer to you."

"Okay, now you´ve got me intrigued."

==

There were only two days before the surgery, but Sandra was able to go from intrigued to excited, and finally to persuade John to hobble into Camilla´s office down the hall from the surgeon´s hospital clinic and sign the forms.

"Oh sweetie, I love you being so supportive." What she really meant was that she loved him being less self-conscious about saying yes to her, more willing to put his own self image and ego aside. He seemed to intuit her meaning.

"Don´t worry, I´ll be back on my feet in three months and my old self," he said smiling.

"Of course sweetie." She kissed him on the cheek and handed him the pen.

He glanced over the text. Camilla sat watching from her desk, long legs crossed at the ankles. She and John had always been amicable. Kind of tolerated each other to stay connected to Sandra - beautiful, always charming, gently charismatic Sandra. Camilla ran her eyes over her friend´s long hair tied back in a pony, generous lips, forward curving bosom and shapely thighs. The full package in every way. She idly wondered what might have happened back in college days between her and this young excitable roommate had John not appeared on the scene from the football team.

The jock who had back then appeared into Sandra´s life, spinning her head with almost unseemly enthusiasm for a wannabe political feminist, was now reading aloud. "Organic Intelligence. Integrated Polymer. Evolutionary Development. Individual results cannot be guaranteed. New Procedure."

"Yes, you´ll really be helping us all," Camilla commented drily.

"Period of recovery. Possible temporary depletion or reliance on novel methods for achievement. Long term - Full recovery of prior function."

"It´ll be fine," Sandra soothed. God, please sign, she suddenly heard herself thinking. I want this. I really want this. The image of his cock, his thick, substantial, somewhat oversized cock swam into her consciousness...but for the first time not attached to all the ways that he needed to be in control. Not just the act of sex but their broader relationship.

"You really want this." John stated, as if reading her mind. He looked at her, not exactly with puppy eyes, but with a kind of vulnerability that she hadn´t recalled in him for a long time. She felt her nipples tingle under her bra.

"Yes," she smiled.

Camilla stood and took the signed papers. She was crisp, professional, but Sandra felt there was something more, like a thread, a secret somehow, between the two women. "I will talk to the surgeon and we will be ready for you in the morning. Sleep well and remember, no fluids!"

==

John woke up groggy in the recovery room. The nurse was sweet. He had a vague sense of her feminine scent and smile, although he felt woozily that something was lacking in his usual response. He drifted until the surgeon showed up, beaming and confident. "All went exactly as planned. Your injury could have been a lot worse. Follow all my post-op instructions and I am confident you will end up 100%."

John felt relief. The fear of being sidelined by the injury from his usual sports, confidence, even attitude had been haunting him. "And the other?" he managed to say.

"The new experimental? The casting or whatever? Not really involved in that part. Took a surprisingly long time, hooked up all kinds of machines and pumps on you, monitors I suppose. Not quite sure what they do to get you hard for the cast, but", his eyebrows raised subtly, "they managed it for sure."

"But it worked ok?"

"Oh, you´ll have to ask Dr Camilla Frosh about that."

==

It was three days later, at home, that John broached his concerns with Sandra. "I am feeling great about the ankle recovery. I mean, it´s for sure going to be a time in the cast and PT and all, but I know I can work hard. But the other?"

"Other, sweetie?" Sandra sat closer on the couch. She had so enjoyed having him home, having him rely on her, he was like a big cat for once, not rushing away on some manly errand but sitting and appreciating being with her. Since they were hanging around the house, she had taken to leaving her bra off for comfort, and she was beginning to like how it felt, especially now as she snuggled up next to him, the top buttons of her blouse undone. She felt voluptuous and sexy.

"Yes, the, cast or whatever. I feel like... a bit hollowed out, like I´ve lost some of that primal response."

She stroked his hair, making sure he had a good view of her cleavage. "But sweetie, I don´t know, you seem to still be giving me a lot of attention?"

"I know, I don´t understand myself. I feel desire alright - yes, almost like I notice you more - it´s just not being able to put it into action as it were..."

"Having a hard on you mean?"

"I guess, yeah".

"Don´t worry sweetie." Sandra kissed him on the forehead. "Oh, did I tell you? A special package was delivered this afternoon. I haven´t opened it yet. Shall we do so together?"

Inside the heavy cardboard box Sandra found just two objects. The dildo - fully realistic in the shape of John´s cock, made of a black rubbery looking polymer, with a raised rim around the base of the shaft and an egg shaped knob like handle at the far end from the tip. And a leather harness with metal buckles. She was aware of John peering over her shoulder. She lifted the dildo out of the box, expecting it to be heavy, but instead it had a dense but light quality. She hefted in her hand, feeling a tingle all the way along her arm and into her body.

"I assumed it would be erect," stated John as he observed her holding the full sized but soft and curving phallus. Sandra smiled, knowing he was proud of the length of his cock when hard.

"Maybe there are instructions somewhere." But she took out the supple harness and the box was otherwise empty. Still, she was not disheartened. There was something potent about the feeling in her hand, despite its flexibility, and as she cupped the egg shaped base she felt a sisterly like response from her pussy.

"Oh well," said John, with a mix of heaviness and self deprecation, "I suppose it only makes sense that it´s as soft as mine is now." His feelings were confused. Sure, he felt a surge of proprietary pride in the size of this copied phallus. But he was also painfully self-conscious about his own soft penis. He tried to tell himself that seeing this one equally impotent was a relief. But deep down he felt a disappointment, even as he felt unsettled by the confidence with which his wife weighed the tool in her hand, already seeming possessive.

Sandra smiled mysteriously. Somehow she was not worried about John´s recovery - he always bounced back in the end. And meanwhile, she was beginning to enjoy how this vulnerable state was knocking off a little of that arrogant shell with which he had learned to armor himself.

Later, sitting on the bed while John was taking his time to ease in and out of the shower with his cast, Sandra explored the phallus more. It was completely smooth and cool to the touch. She had read about Jade Eggs and wondered if this was the idea of the base. Experimenting, she opened her thighs under her short nightie and ran the oval curve up and down her slit. She imagined it would be difficult to insert, but discovered that handling the dildo had already made her pussy slick and receptive. She eased the egg shape between her labia and felt a wave of pleasure ripple up to her breasts. Tentatively she coaxed it in deeper, until the raised rim came up against her pussy lips. By now, the egg base nestled fully into her vagina. She gave it a squeeze with her inner muscles and the wave of pleasure rippled strongly up her torso. She bit her lip on the moan, not wanting yet to reveal what she was doing to John. She squeezed again and she felt, in the palm that was holding the black polymer shaft, something... not quite a jolt, less external than such a movement and yet something discernible. Like a pulse. Excitement tingled through her body. She took the harness out of the box with her free hand and eased the loop over the bulging tip of the dildo and then down the shaft to the rim where it made a tight but perfect fit. She stood up, trying to reach around her buttocks to the buckle. John had just come out of the bathroom, moving on his crutches.

"John, can you help me with this sweetheart?" Without comment, he knelt beside the bed, laying the crutches aside, and helped adjust the straps and buckle them. Sandra walked over to the full length mirror. The nightie she was wearing was her favorite; a pale blue that went with her eyes, the fabric silky and the hem playfully flared. And short. She had picked it out because the cleavage showed off her breasts. She looked at her reflection. All that feminine image that she knew John liked...and now, emerging under the pleats of the nightie, also the long flexible cock that was a perfect replica of her macho husband´s. She squeezed the egg base again, wondering if she would visibly see the ripple of pleasure that shimmied up her body to her breasts. Was it her imagination, or had the black of the dildo become slightly lighter, moving imperceptibly toward skin color. She squeezed again, and surely she saw a subtle firming of the shaft, a tiny rise of the bulbous tip? She gripped the shaft with one hand, and the egg base responded, pulsing into her vagina. She let herself gasp out loud, and then saw John´s face in the reflection, his jaw open, staring at her. And staring also at her - for the first time she heard the words in her own head - at her cock. She turned to face him, loving that she was wearing her favorite nightie, loving that it showed off her breasts that she knew he was so proud of on his wife. And now loving...

"Do you like my cock John?"

John stood riveted. His heart pounded in his chest. He was looking at his gorgeous wife, the full curves of her breasts highlighted by the sexy cleavage, her inviting lips, her long legs - the whole feminine package he adored more than he liked to admit. And he was staring at the addition of a perfect replica of his own cock emerging dark and potent from under the hem of her girlie lingerie. And what shocked him was less the dramatic visual than his own response. He tried to shake it off with an attempt at a joke.

"Um...I think it´s actually my cock."

"Mmmmmmm".

Sandra didn´t let herself go further that night, unsure what would happen if she let loose on the images that had suddenly flooded her imagination.

==

They sat side by side in Dr Camilla´s office, almost as if they were at a marriage guidance session, something Sandra had years earlier wondered about trying together, more to improve things than fix them. But had vaguely guessed John would have taken such a suggestion as a rebuke of his manhood. And to be fair, he was good in bed, at least in his own rather dominant way. But now, the open box lay on the table before them, with the dildo shimmering darkly inside, while Camilla sat opposite, this time in a chair to the side of the desk, and straightened her skirt and switched the cross of her ankles before answering their questions. They had called for an appointment the afternoon before, and Camilla had spent some time this morning picking out a pair of satiny stockings to go with the pleated skirt. She remembered how her old college roommate had had a thing about stockings, excited to be dressing up as a big girl for the first time.

And now, as she let the nylon swish against her ankles, watching the sound catch Sandra´s attention, the truth was she wanted to savor this moment - her old roommate back in her office, beaming with the possibilities before her, excited like she had been those first terms at college, while Mr Alpha husband, while not exactly in tow, was definitely knocked off his pedestal of self confidence.

"Well, no there are no instructions because, as you recall, this is Evolutionary Development. The basic imprint is in the polymer, almost like a DNA based on your samples, and I suppose also John´s more subtle energetic contribution. From now on, it´s about you, Sandra, exploring and evolving with the tool together."

Sandra noted that she no longer talked about it as a toy. It was a tool. Her tool. She couldn´t think of an excuse, but she wanted to pick it up. She wanted Camilla to see her holding it.

"And my energy?" asked John.

"Your hard-on you mean?" Camilla was merciless, making him nod in agreement before continuing. What a big baby she thought, not with animosity but a certain enjoyable pity. Mr Hubby can´t even get it up any more. At least for now.

"Oh that will come back with time of course."

"Three months, right?"

"Oh maybe", she said vaguely. "Or six. Certainly not more than a year." She smiled sympathetically. "But don´t worry. Meanwhile there´s nothing held back with your other male parts. I mean, anatomically, your testicles. Still pumping up with that sperm count", she said, making an encouraging masculine fist pump with her arm, "even if, you know, they have nowhere to go."

"I was going to ask about that," John said awkwardly. "I mean, I do feel...pretty full there already."

"Well, I guess it´s the classic Blue Balls, right? I mean, for once maybe all those stories of frustrated guys not having their needs met on the first date, maybe this one is kind of coming true? But don´t worry. I am sure if you help Sandra with her exploration, you two might find some method of relief."

John felt Sandra´s hand squeezing his thigh in support, although when he glanced across he noted that her eyes were glistening with excitement. He couldn´t help feeling that there was some unspoken understanding between the two women. He would have challenged what was happening, reasserted control... only he was feeling off-axis from his normal authority. And also that look of excitement in his wife´s eyes triggered something. Something newly awakening. It drew him back to the image from the night before, an image now burned into his retinas - his beautiful woman in all her feminine glory standing preening herself before the bedroom mirror. Only now with an added thrust of potency. The dark tool that was both his and yet now, not so much. Even though his own cock wasn´t able to stir in his pants from it´s long limp state, he felt a jab of desire at its base. And in his imagination an imperceptible gripping of his testicles as they accepted one more drop of his unspent need.. Camilla had dismissively called it Blue Balls. He somehow felt that complaining would mark him as some kind of chauvinist, would be met with a condescending lecture. And in truth he couldn´t work out if his response was anxiety, or excitement. It certainly was beginning to feel intense - physically and emotionally.

Sandra´s palm squeezed his thigh. "I think it´s going to work out, sweetie." She looked loving, supportive, and...turned on. He caught the two exchanging glances and realized that they were both pink-throated with arousal. Between them, in the box, lay the dark tool. He had always been aware that he was a subtle point of contention between the two women. Camilla, an ardent feminist, bisexual as a matter of political solidarity, had been suspicious of him. Sandra´s obvious rapture at this uber male lover had eventually won Camilla over to tolerating him. But now, he suddenly saw his cock as coming between them in a very different way. Shorn from his body, shimmering darkly on the low table, it seemed to beckon them toward each other. He wondered anxiously what he would have to do to get back in the game?