All Comments on 'Turning the Tables Ch. 02'

by DeepInYa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

I liked the first one, and this is an awesome continuation. Nice writing style. Hope to see the story developed further in the future.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 15 years ago
WOW and WOW Again

I can only second the previous comment. You have really got a handle on the subject of incestuous relationships.

You MUST continue posting more of these great stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Yea, the poor woman needs his cock bad

it's a shame that she is hurting so much, needing a cock that her husband should be giving her. She shouldn't ever have a day go by that she isn't pleasured, and have a her lover, give her what she need and desires. Treat her like she is a queen, and a woman that deserves to have her sex drive fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"No hang-ups ... you can masturbate anywhere in the house you want, any time you want, as long as your father's not home."

This is a truly loving and understanding mother. She's allowing her boy Mike to do what plenty of boys'd love to do--jerk their big young cock right in front of their own mom. A boy wants his mother to see with her own eyes that he's all grown up, that he's got a fine fat cock, and that his young balls spew a great big geyser of creamy semen. Meanwhile, mom enjoys showing her boy her mommy-hole, the very same hole he came out of, his own mother's cunt. It's the best thing a boy can ever see, and it gets the boy harder than he's ever been before. How long before mother and son realize that that's the cunt he should be blowing his balls into?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🔥 hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous