Turning the Tables Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric continues testing his inventions on his new slave.
4.1k words
4.44
32.1k
45

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/07/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEATH26
DEATH26
203 Followers

Hello! I honestly did not expect so many people to read or review my first story, though that may have been entirely because it took so long for me to post this. I thank you for our support, and would like to say, I do have a life, so I can't do writing like this very often. Anyways, enjoy. Again, if anyone would like to proofread for me, I would gratefully accept. Also, a small retcon: The order given to Ali and Mary to make them stay on the house was meant to be that they must stay on the property. Also, I'm cutting Ali's ridiculous braid. She has a waist length pony tail.

Ali

Ali spent the drive back to her house, to comply with Eric's order, trying to figure out why she was suddenly doing everything Eric told her to do. Looking back at their previous interactions, she certainly did not have any form of attraction to him previously, and she had always been somewhat of a dom before.

'Is he drugging me?' Ali thought to herself, 'Or does he have some form of special power? I'm being dumb. There's no way he has a special power. It must just be some crazy power of suggestion. I just won't go back.'

When she arrived at her house, her mind told her to tell her parents she changed her mind about staying at Mary's house, but her body wouldn't let her. She put her sluttiest outfits in a bag, along with every pair of leggings, stockings, or sets of lingerie in her possession, before zipping it up.

Despite her mind intensely telling her to stop, Ali grabbed her bag and took it to her car before driving back.

'Maybe he does have some form of special ability?'

-

Mary

Mary groaned awake and looked at her clock, reading 1:04. She stretched and looked around, wondering where Ali went. Shrugging, she put on a pair of leggings and a short white crop top. She didn't bother with panties, but did throw a bra on.

She went downstairs, rubbing her head from her wicked hangover. Strangely it wasn't as intense as getting blackout drunk usually was. She poured a bowl of cereal and looked out the window.

The Allexis's weren't exactly rich, but they definitely weren't poor. They had a fairly large house with two stories, a full basement, and an attic. Their backyard wasn't acres large, but was still bigger than the average.

The large pool in the back slowly went from shallow enough to stop at the midriff, have an area for swimming around where you could still feel the bottom, and a diving area that went about twenty feet deep with a high, but not dangerous, board.

Mary didn't much care for the rest of the yard, but the pool was nice. She spent a fair amount of time simply swimming or diving in it, to keep her knockout figure.

Ali returned while Mary was eating and said, "Hey Mare. How you doing?"

"I got a wicked headache. Where'd you go?"

"Oh, I went to grab some clothes and stuff. I figured I'd stay here for break. You cool with that?"

"Course Al. That dorko Eric may complain though."

"Heh. I doubt it. The virgin will probably be fine if I stay just cause he can ogle my ass"

Mary and Ali laughed, before Ali got a bowl of cereal and sat down next to Mary.

-

Eric

Eric watched the girls from the cameras in his room. It was interesting that Ali simply followed the directives of the chip, and lied magnificently about it. He pulled up the chip control on his phone and inputted into Mary's commands, 'You will swim naked after you finish eating.'

He then texted Ali, 'After you finish eating come up to see your master.'

A few minutes later, Mary walked out back, stripped naked, and dived into the pool at the deep end. She swam laps, and may not stop until Eric canceled the command. He was interested to find out.

Ali entered his room, closing the door behind her and saying, "Master? Before you sent me away earlier you said that you may give me permission to reach climax after I returned."

"Yes. I did."

"Ummmm... Are you going to?"

"If I see fit. Now strip fully."

Ali complied, almost eagerly, as she assumed that this would come with her climax. Soon she stood completely nude, waiting to receive a command from her master.

"Bend over and spread your ass cheeks," Eric said.

Ali's face went white but she complied. Eric stood up, took off his shirt, and dropped his pants. He walked behind Ali, and said, "Hold still."

He inserted his cock into her sopping wet cunt, and slowly, gently, plunged it in and out, covering it in her pussy juices. After a few long plunges, Eric pulled out of Ali's pussy, and pressed the tip against Ali's asshole. The hole slowly expanded around the head of his cock, before it popped over his foreskin, and he plunged all the way in.

As Eric plunged his cock into her rectum, Ali let out of moan of mixed pain and pleasure. Eric slowly began pulling almost out of her asshole and then plunging back in, slowly speeding up the tempo of his thrusts each time.

Quickly the tempo increased until Ali was screaming with each thrust. Eric grabbed her hair and pulled up her body, until her face was right beside his. He let go, and she held this strange and difficult position, most likely due to the nanites. He turned her face to him and kissed her on the lips.

"You may cum in synchronous to me slave."

"Thank... you... master..." Ali moaned in between screams of pain and pleasure.

A few short thrusts later, Eric plunged in one last time, and came heavily inside her asshole. In perfect synchronous, Ali exploded from her pussy, showering both their legs in girl cum.

"You may move," Eric said.

Ali collapsed onto the ground, and Eric's cock came out of her asshole with a pop. Eric laid down on his bed and said, "Come over here and curl up on my side."

Ali managed to climb onto the bed and curl up next to Eric, still breathing heavily.

"Did you enjoy that slave?"

"Yes... master..."

-

Ali

She had never liked anal before. She'd actually really hated it. But doing it with her master- wait, did she just think of Eric as her master?

A voice in her head said, 'Well, of course you did. That's what he is, there's no denying it. And you like it.'

Another part of her mind replied with, 'No! I don't know how he's doing it, but I'm not his slave!'

It was hard for Ali to tell which voice was stronger. Whatever the case, Ali was happy in this moment. She felt relieved, she was warm in Eric's side, and she loved how he ran his hand through her hair and across her skin.

"Pet, do you enjoy this? Answer honestly."

Ali thought for a second and said, "This, right now? Yes. This thing overall? I don't know."

"Don't you worry about that my little pet. It will all work out," Eric said, continuing to stroke the Italian beauty curled up on his side for several minutes before saying,

"Come on, let's go clean up. I'll meet you in the shower.

Ali nodded, and stood up, stretching. She walked off to the shower and thought about the situation. She did find it strange that he had suddenly switched from calling her slave to calling her pet. She assumed it was probably an upgrade.

When she got to the larger bathroom, Ali started the water and stepped in, letting it run over her. A few moments later, Eric stepped into the shower and kissed her. The three shower heads caused hot water to run all over there exposed skin, as Ali kissed back, delving her tongue deep into his mouth, intertwining with his.

She reached around and hugged him tight, as he did the same, her firm breasts pressing against his chest, and her wet hair running down her back with the water.

After a long and deep kiss, Eric pulled back and pointed at his cock. Ali looked at its newly erect form and looked back at him, before descending to her knees and placing his cock between her amble breasts, taking the head in her mouth.

She proceeded to slowly rub the shaft of her master's penis with her breasts, licking the head with her tongue.

After a while spent lapping up precum and rubbing the sides of his penis, Ali parted her breasts and descended onto his cock with her mouth, plunging it deep into her mouth, running her tongue down the bottom of his shaft, feeling the head hit the back of her mouth.

Feeling an odd bliss, Ali kept bobbing her head up and down on her masters cock, she kept going, firmly planning to keep going until he came.

-

Eric

After Ali left to prepare the shower, Eric checked the footage and found Mary still swimming naked, at her usual high intensity. Worried that she might drown, he had her tan naked, before going to meet his slave in the shower.

When he stepped into the shower, he gave her a deep kiss, before pointing at his newly erect cock. She looked at it and him, before beginning to give him a tit job and then a blow job.

Eric smiled widely, watching the Italian teenager suck him off. The thing that was most amazing about it, was that he never gave her an order. She was doing this purely off of her own intuition of what he wanted.

She continued for quite a long while, as he had already came twice that day, once less than half an hour before, but he couldn't hold on forever. When he finally exploded, he filled her mouth with cum, and she held it in her mouth, and showed it to him.

"Good pet," Eric said, stroking the side of her head, and saying, "Swallow."

Ali complied, and then looked back up waiting for another order, and Eric responded to that silent invitation by saying, "Up."

After she stood, Eric took a bar of soap and rubbed it between her breasts, before covering her chest with suds, and doing the same with her back, ass, pussy, and the rest of her body. Then he handed it to her, and she covered him in soap as well.

They both put shampoo in their hair, giving each other deep kisses throughout the shower. After they were both clean, they simply kissed each other, coiling their tongues together inside their mouths, before Eric turned off the water and stepped out of the shower to dry off.

He took a towel and wrapped it around Ali's back, pulling her in, before rubbing her back and ass to dry her, and descended down drying off her hole body. He spun her around and did the same with her front.

"Dry your hair pet, then go downstairs and make up an excuse to Mary."

Ali nodded, kissed Eric one last time, then proceeded to blow dry her hair and follow his command. Eric smiled, and dried himself off before going back to his room. He let Mary come back inside, and watched too see how Ali explained why she was gone.

Ali laid down on the couch, like she was napping. When Mary came in wearing a bathrobe she asked, "Why did you never come out Al? I sort of got worried you and Eric were fucking,"

Laughing, Ali said, "Me and that dorko? Don't be ridiculous. I was just tired so I took a nap."

"Heh. Want to get something to drink?"

"Nah, why don't we hold off on drinking and heroin for a bit? We could try to quit, at least partially."

Eric smiled, and before Mary could respond he gave them both the command, 'You may not do heroin, and may only drink with Eric's express permission.'

Mary almost laughed, but when her chip received the command, she said, "Alright. So, we need another pass time. Want to play cards, or raid Eric's video games?"

"Video games sound nice. Where does he keep them?"

"In his room, with his console."

"Alright," Ali says, though Eric could see that she was actually mildly scared. She was clearly in some sort of very strange head space, as she was physically enjoying everything she was doing, and her mind had an easy escape for all of these actions when around him.

When she wasn't around him, the spell was broken. She thought she was responsible for all her choices, or at least that he had some form of special influence over her, which made her have to think about what she was doing, and the choices she made about doing them. It was quite fascinating.

Mary stood up and walked up the stairs to come to his room. Eric turned off his monitors and pulled out his phone. When a loud knock came from his door Eric put on his best annoyed face and walked over to the door to open it.

"What do you two want?" Eric asked in his best fake annoyed voice.

"Play some games. Let us in and get lost," Mary said. Ali looked concerned behind her, evidently conflicted on what she should do.

"Fine. You can play games, but I'm not leaving you alone in my room," Eric said, trying to put up the appearance that he didn't want to let them in, but knew that arguing wouldn't go anywhere.

Looking very annoyed that he would dare not do exactly what she said, but realizing there wasn't much room for negotiation, Mary said, "Fine. You can stay."

Eric turned on his console and gave the girls each a remote. They ended up choosing a shooter, and started playing.

Pulling out his phone from behind them, Eric added the command to Mary, 'You cannot hear anything others around you say or do unless directed at you.'

He then said to Ali, who was positioned slightly farther back on his bed than Mary, "So pet, Wouldn't it be fun to make Mary serve me?"

Ali looked at him fearfully, then back at Mary, who didn't respond, and asked quietly, "Why can't she hear you?"

"Because I don't want her too."

"How do you control us like this?"

"Maybe I'll tell you. Everything I ask you to do for the next... lets say hour, will be a request, not order, but if you're a good little pet during your pseudo freedom, I'll treat you better, and maybe you'll learn why your my pet in the first place."

"Okay..." Ali looked nervous and hesitant. After Eric didn't give her a 'request,' she turned back to the game.

Eric pulled out his phone and sent an order to Mary which read, "Get up on your knees, and spread them. You will not notice anything being down below your neck, thinking it is completely normal, and will not look down or back."

After she followed the command, Eric said to Ali, "Die in the game."

Looking at him quizzically, Ali complied.

"Eat Mary out until she cums, and make sure you catch it all in your mouth."

Ali, looking terrified, looked at Mary, then back at Eric. A few moments later, Ali scooted under Mary's legs, and clamped her mouth over her pussy. She surreptitiously plunged her tongue in between her pussy lips.

After Mary didn't react and she felt an increase of moisture on her tongue, Ali pulled her tongue out and begin flicking Mary's clit. Moisture began building in Mary's cunt.

When Mary still did not react, Ali, feeling emboldened, began licking much more actively, trying to make Mary cum as fast as possible. After a few minutes of sucking, licking, and tongue fucking Mary's pussy, Mary came hard.

Pressing her mouth entirely over Mary's cunt, she managed to catch all the girl cum in her mouth. She pulled herself out from under her and looked at Eric.

"Did you swallow it?" Eric asked. When she shook her head, he said, "Good. Come over here pet."

Ali stood up and walked over to Eric, standing in front of him. He reached out and grabbed her waist, and pulled her gently towards him. She didn't resist and sat on his lap, wrapping her legs around his chair.

Gently grabbing the back of her head, Eric pulled Ali in to kiss him, and she complied fully. Sharing his sisters girl cum with him, Ali became wet herself, and coiled her tongue with his. After they broke the kiss they both swallowed.

Eric put his finger in her leggings and felt her wetness, and smiled at that, saying, "My little pet is a horny slut, isn't she?"

"Yes master, she is."

"Go back over to play with my sister pet."

Nodding, Ali walked back over to the bed and sat back down. Once she did so, Eric deleted the new commands he gave to Mary, which resulted in her relaxing and crossing her legs.

Eric texted Ali, 'Take your shirt off.'

Looking back at him Ali texted back, 'Can Mary still not look back?'

He responded, grinning, with, 'Does it matter my pet?'

She looked down, seemed to think for a second and took off her shirt as quietly as possible, revealing a tight, red lace lingerie bra beneath it.

'Pants now.'

Ali took off her leggings as quietly as possible as well, exposing a pair of panties that mach the bra, which are so transparent and small that it just barely hid her pussy lips.

Eric smiled at her and texted her once more, 'Taste your pussy juices.'

Her cheeks going bright red at what she was doing right behind her best friend, Ali plunged her finger into her cunt, coating it in her juices, before pulling it out and sucking them off her skin.

Eric smiled evilly at her and texted her, 'Put your clothes back on. For now.'

Ali only barely managing to complete her task as quickly and quietly as possible before Mary looks back and says, "New round Ali. Join up."

Eric watches them play for a little while, enjoying watching Ali squirm. He texts her, 'Slip the words, "Slave, dominate, bitch, master/mistress, or other things pertaining to sexual domination into conversation."'

She looks at him quizzically and texts back, 'Is that all master? Why?'

He almost chuckled. He'd always thought of Ali as an idiot, but it seemed that she was more intelligent than he gave her credit for, or at least she was socially intelligent. Either way, he was impressed.

'Now that you mention it pet, I like to watch you squirm. Do it more.'

Ali sighed and wiggled her ass more. After a minute or two, Ali began to beat Mary in the game, and started saying ow she was, 'Dominating her,' or that she was the 'Mistress of the game.'

The strategy Eric enjoyed watching the most was the one where she got them to co-op and then took charge. After a little while of Mary following her lead, Ali started making jokes that Mary was her slave, and Mary went along with it.

To check if she was getting turned on, Eric wrote the command, 'If you are wet, masturbate subtly.'

As soon as he entered the command, Mary rubbed her clit, so Eric deleted the command, causing her to stop.

After having Ali mess with Mary for about half an hour, Eric put in the command to Mary of 'After Eric kicks you out, go take a shower.'

"Alright, you two have been in my room long enough. Time to go."

"Oh come on Eric, can't you go to the bathroom to masturbate?" Mary responded angrily.

"Out Mary."

"Fine," Mary said before standing up and saying, "I need to take a shower anyways," before walking to the bathroom.

Ali stood up to fake following her, but once Mary went to the bathroom, she stopped and came back to Eric's room.

"Do you want me to do anything Master?"

Eric checked his watch and said, "Still fifteen minutes left of your pseudo freedom. Sure you want to spend it with me pet?"

"Yes master. How may your loyal slave serve you?"

Eric laughed and said, "Very good, very good. Now Ali, be serious, how do you actually feel? How I continue acting will be based off your answer."

Ali seemed to thing for a moment, and then said, "I feel defeated, but this is definitely hot. Part of me likes this, but another part wants to escape."

"What compromise have you reached?"

"Well... right now I can't escape, so I'm just curious how your're doing this, cause it's clearly not just me, and I think I'll decide what to think about what we're doing later, when you feel that I'm 'broken in,' or whatever."

"So you don't believe that these are all natural choices?"

"Sorry, but no. I've always been more dom than sub, and I never was turned on by you at all before. You clearly did something to me, I just don't know what."

"Interesting. That certainly helps my experiment."

"Experiment? What experiment?"

"I'm testing a technology to take control of humans, and the psychological effects that taking actions outside of their control has on the psyche. Though, since you now know that you aren't doing this willingly, and that I am doing an experiment, your viability for most of the experiment is compromised."

DEATH26
DEATH26
203 Followers
12