Turning the Tables Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What sort of technology?"

"A chip injected into the base of your skull to interface with your brain stem and control motor functions, coupled with nanites injected into an artery in your abdomen that controls sensory functions. I'm working on nanites to interface with the rest of the brain to control thoughts, but I doubt I will be able to finish that technology in this test cycle."

"This is all some twisted experiment? You using me and your sister to test some stupid product?"

"Well, there is the revenge factor, as well as the fact that you are both stunningly beautiful women who I love to fuck, and fuck with."

Ali looked at him, and seemed to be considering whether or not to continue arguing. She seemed to make the smart choice and said, "So why don't you just outright force Mary to fuck you?"

"I'm attempting to manipulate her with the chip so that she chooses to become a slave, partially for further revenge, partially for the experiment."

"Alright," Ali said, obviously still internally disgusted, "So, forgoing the experiment, what is your end goal?"

"I'm not sure what you mean. My end goal with the technology, the end goal with this specific experiment, or something else?"

"With the technology."

"Build power, fortune, and control. A harem of some sort is highly desired, ruling the world is somewhat of a lower level priority."

"So, where do I fit into these plans?"

"That, my pet, entirely depends on how you behave. Your pseudo freedom is over. Now, act as if you know none of this, unless I call you Ali. Go wait for my sister to get out of her shower."

Ali nodded and walked out of his room, swaying her ass sexily as she did so.

After she left, Eric turned back to his computer and turned on the computer, before turning on the test file.

Trial Set One- Unknown of Implants, Blatantly given commands: To observation, confused, but happy while sole companion is the test administrator. After subject left the administrator's side, they reportedly realized that they were not making these choices, and decided, accurately, that the test administrator had some form of unnatural influence over them. The test administrator implemented experiment, where they were given the choice whether or not to follow the orders of the administrator.

In the first stage of the experiment, they followed implied orders as if they were spoken. In the second stage of the experiment, they seemed to want rewards from following orders, and did so, despite inherent risk in their actions. After this test was administered, they were informed of the chip and nanites. There response was anger, but acceptance.

Trial Set Two- Unknown of Implants, Subtly given commands: To observation, completely unaware of what the actions they were taking. Trial Set One was used to cause sexual stimulation to Trial Set Two. The body reacted with an orgasm, but the mind did not seem to react.


12