Turning the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... that was so good." She panted out.

After a few seconds of shaking, Jane moved down and kissed me passionately, the taste of my own cum mixed between both of our tongues.

When she broke the kiss, I just stared into her eyes.

"That was not how I expected that to go." I admitted.

"Me neither, I never thought the idea of you sucking a dick would turn me on!" Jane said and lay down next to me.

"I can't believe it either." I told her.

"So, do you think you're going to do it?" She asked me, laying her head on my chest again.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Suck your students' cock?" She asked me bluntly.

"Jane, he's my student, I can't. It's just fantasy." I told her, now that I had cum the idea that I would actually do it left me.

"Oh please, he'll be done in two weeks." Jane said and surprised me that she was actually egging me on to suck a man's dick.

"Do you actually want me to?" I asked her.

"I don't know, if it's something you feel like you need to try then I won't hold you back. It's better than you cheating on me with some young woman." Jane said, "And at least I find this hot."

I gave a loud laugh at that, amazed by how understanding my wife was.

"I love you." I told her and kissed the back of her head.

"Love you too." She replied.

After that we both very quickly fell asleep.

The next morning Jane and I were getting ready for work.

"So, are you going to see this student today?" She asked me, obviously still intrigued by the idea.

"He'll be in my class yeah," I told her, "I don't think I'm going to do anything though, he's my student, it's just fantasy."

Jane then kissed me and looked into my eyes.

"You do whatever you need to, I love you no matter what." She told me, "I just don't want you to do anything behind my back, okay?"

"Don't worry, I won't." I told her and kissed her back.

When I got to school, I was confident in my decision to not take it any further with Rory, until he walked in and I instantly felt myself going back to my horny state.

Once again, throughout the class I caught him looking at me, he even winked at me at one point and I felt like my cock twitched in my pants.

When class ended, he stayed there again and waited for us to be alone.

"Still denying you want to be my cocksucker?" Rory said walking over to my desk, "You could barely take your eyes off me throughout that class."

"Rory, I'm your teacher, this can't happen." I told him.

"Oh, so you have thought about it?" He said confidently and walked so he stood right next to me, his crotch was at eye level to me and I hated that I couldn't keep my eyes away from it.

"You're pretty much drooling," Rory said, "I bet if I took my cock out right now you would suck on it like the slut we both know you are."

"Rory... I..." I couldn't speak, I was getting lost in lust for this young man yet again and I knew I didn't have a lot of fight left.

"Look at me." Rory ordered.

I reluctantly dragged my attention away from his crotch and looked at him smiling at me.

"I want you, on your knees, sucking on my cock." He said to me, "And we both know you want it as well."

"I..." I went to speak but Rory interrupted me.

"Listen," He said and leant down and started to write on a piece of paper, "This is my number, I want you all to myself when you first suck my cock. Text me with a time and a place and you can do what you were born to."

Before I could find anything to say he walked out of my desk, leaving me yet again hard as a rock.

I looked down at his phone number, against my better judgement I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

As soon as I was through the door back home Jane was running up to me.

"So, what happened?" She asked and hugged me.

"I think you want this more than me!" I said back to her with a laugh.

"I've been thinking about it all day, I don't know why but seeing you sucking a cock is just so hot!" She said.

Then she reached down and grabbed onto my hard cock.

"Seems you have seen him?" She said with a little laugh.

"He... he gave me his number and told me to contact him when and where." I admitted to her, both embarrassed and horny.

Jane must've been able to sense how nervous and torn I was about this whole thing. She took a step back and looked right at me.

"Tom, you don't have to do anything you don't want to," She told me, "But if you want to do this, just know you have my blessing."

"Thank you." I said, grateful to have such an amazing wife.

We both ate together and had our usual relaxing evening, however I couldn't stop thinking about Rory. I couldn't explain it, in only a few days I had gone from completely straight to actually wanting to try it.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Jane said to me, clearly seeing something was on my mind.

"I'm just thinking about... you know." I told her.

"Do you want to do it?" Jane asked me.

I looked at her, my amazing, beautiful wife, but I couldn't deny it was now something that I wanted, no, needed to try.

"I think I do." I told her.

Jane let out a big smile, clearly, she was happy for me to try it.

"Text him." She told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked, wanting to make certain that she wouldn't have a problem with it.

"I'm sure, do it." She told me and then handed me her phone.

This was it, I had made my decision and I wrote out my text.

Tom: Rory, it's your teacher, Tom Dolan. I have thought about your offer and I want to do it. Are you free tomorrow night, say 8pm?

As soon as I hit send my cock jumped to full alert, that was it, I had agreed to suck a dick. It was only a few minutes of nervously waiting until I got a reply.

Rory: I knew I'd have you as a cocksucker. 8pm works for me, your place?

"I can make myself scarce for a few hours." Jane then said to me as she read his text.

"You're certain about this?" I asked her, giving her one last out.

"Certain." She replied and kissed me.

Tom: That works for me, I'll send you my address.

I sent my details over to Rory and it was booked in, after all these years I was going to have a sexual act with one of my students, I just couldn't believe it was with a man!

Rory: Good slut, no fucking your wife tonight. I want you horny as fuck for my cock!

"Fuck that's hot!" Jane said.

"Really?" I asked her, although I was rock hard and knew it turned me on.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait to hear about you being his naughty little slut!" Jane said and kissed me passionately.

Although I knew she wanted to have sex, we agreed that we would do what Rory said and didn't have sex.

When I got to the school the next day Rory was waiting outside of my classroom, being the first student there.

"Hi Tom." He said with a smile.

I couldn't explain it, I felt so nervous now around him, especially knowing what we were going to do that night.

"H-hi." I stuttered to him.

He looked around and then leaned in close to me.

"I can't wait to watch as you choke on my cock tonight." He whispered to me.

Instantly my cock was hard and I let out a little weak moan.

"I can see you're as excited as I am," He whispered again, "Don't worry, soon you will have your lips around my cock and loving it."

With that he walked into the classroom and sat down.

I quickly rushed in and sat behind my desk to hide my hard cock from the other students coming in.

I couldn't focus for the entire day, I gave all of my classes random assignments to keep them busy as I daydreamt about what I was going to be doing that night.

When I got home later Jane was out and had left me a note on the dinner table.

"Have fun tonight, I can't wait for you to tell me all about you being a naughty little cocksucker!"

God she was amazing.

I spent the next hour just trying to keep myself busy as I waited for Rory to arrive. When I heard a car pull up outside I ran to the window and saw him walking to the door.

This was it, I was about to suck a dick.

When he knocked on the door my entire body felt like it was on edge. I went to answer it and saw his smiling face on the other side.

"Hi my soon to be cocksucker." He said with a confident tone.

"H-hi, Rory." I replied, seemingly being called a cocksucker turned me on a lot.

"Oh, you can call me Master for now on." He told me and my cock twitched again.

"Y-yes, Master." I replied, finding it a little ridiculous calling an 18 year Master, but at the same time finding it really hot.

"Are you going to invite me in?" He asked.

"Yes, of course, please come in." I replied and held the door open.

Rory walked past me and into the living room.

"Nice place you have, where's your wife tonight?" He asked me.

"She's gone out, to give us some time alone." I told him.

"Oh, so she knows what you're getting up to?" He asked, seemingly surprised that I told her.

"Yes, she was actually really turned on by it." I admitted.

"You're a lucky man, for your wife to let you do such a thing," He said and stared at me, "And you? Are you turned on by it?"

"Y-yes, Master." I replied and looked at the floor due to nerves.

"Yes, what?" He asked, encouraging me further.

"Y-yes, I'm turned on that I'm about to suck your dick." I admitted to him.

"Good boy, now, get on your knees." He ordered, turning into the dominant men I had read about online recently.

"Yes, Master." I replied and lowered myself to my knees.

It was strange, although I felt incredibly nervous, being on my knees and looking up at this hot, young man felt right.

"Good," Rory replied and then sat down on our sofa, "Now, crawl to me."

I didn't say a word, like the women I have watched on porn before, I crawled over to him across my own living room until I was between his legs.

"Take off my trousers, my teacher slut." He ordered.

Without responding, I reached up and grabbed his belt. My hands were visibly shaking with excitement as I managed to pull his jeans down.

When I looked up, I got to see it for the first time. His big, hard, thick cock.

I knew I had a good sized cock but fuck me his was huge! At least 8 inches and as thick as a can.

"Do you like?" He asked me.

I didn't even look away from his perfect cock when I answered.

"I do, Master." I told him.

"Look at me slut." He ordered and I managed to drag my gaze away from his dick to his face, "Tell me what you want."

"I want..." I stuttered, not believing the words are about to leave my lips, "I want to suck your dick."

"Because you are...?" He asked, clearly enjoying the hold he had over me.

"Because I am a cocksucker, your cocksucker." I told him.

"Good boy, now, touch my cock." He ordered.

This was it, I'm about to touch another man's cock for the first time in my life.

I reached up and felt him in my hands, when I wrapped my fingers around him I realised he was so thick I couldn't even wrap all the way around.

There was no going back now, I knew I wanted this.

"How does it feel?" Rory asked me.

"Big." I replied and he let out a little laugh.

"Yeah, I get that a lot." He told me, "Now, get a closer look, but don't put it in your mouth yet."

"Yes, Master." I replied.

I leaned forward, still holding his cock until it was just an inch from my face. The scent coming from him filled my nose and I felt spit fill my mouth with anticipation.

"Firstly, lick my balls." He told me.

I had expected to just go straight to sucking his cock, but at this moment of submissive I was going to do whatever he told me.

I pushed his cock forward and looked at his big, heavy, smooth balls.

My spit covered tongue left my mouth and I leaned forward. Then I felt it, his soft skin on his balls pressed against my tongue.

"Oooh yeah, I've wanted to see you being my slut for so long." Rory moaned as my tongue slowly moved around one of his smooth balls.

I instinctively started to spread my spit all over his balls, I made sure to cover every inch of his balls with my tongue and when I heard Rory give off a moan it made me twitch with excitement.

"Now lightly suck one into your mouth, slut." Rory moaned.

"Mmm." I moaned back to him, loving his dominant tone.

I gently sucked one of his big balls into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue. The hard egg shape filled my mouth and I loved the feeling.

I kept licking and sucking on his balls for a few minutes, it was just turning me on more and more knowing I was pleasing him.

"Enough," He said and I pulled my face away to look up at my student, "Now, run your tongue up and down my shaft."

"Yes, Master." I replied.

My soft, wet tongue pressed against the bottom of his shaft and I ever so slowly dragged all the way up, just before I reached the head he pulled away.

"Keep doing that, but don't touch the head." He ordered.

"O-okay." I replied.

Once again, I pressed my wet tongue against his smooth, hard cock and ran it all the way to the top.

Over and over I licked around his cock, I started to feel a complete need to have him in my mouth.

"Good," He said after I covered every inch of his shaft with my spit, "Close your mouth and stay still."

I did as I was told, I didn't move an inch and Rory took hold of his own cock.

"Do not open your mouth." He ordered.

Then, I felt him push the head of his cock against my closed lips. I could feel and smell the massive amount of precum coming from him on my lips.

Every fibre of my body wanted to open my mouth and suck his cock, but I did as I was told.

I felt him rub the head of his cock around my lips, his soft, spongy, precum covered head all over my lips. My lips felt completely covered by the end of it.

"Okay, time for you to officially become a cocksucker." He told me.

"Can I... suck your dick now?" I asked but immediately realised how ridiculously sounded.

"Good boy, you may." He whispered to me.

I licked my lips, tasting his delicious precum. Then opened my mouth and I leant forward.

I first felt the warmth of his cock inside of my mouth and finally, the head of his cock pressed against my soft, wet tongue.

"Mmmmm!" I automatically moaned when I closed my mouth and wrapped my lips around his cock.

"Oooh yeah, so fucking hot." Rory moaned as I held him still in my mouth.

I couldn't believe I had never thought about this before, the taste, the smell, the feel of having a cock in my mouth, it just felt so natural.

I slowly ran my tongue from the bottom of his head to the top, taking in a thick load of precum and swallowing it down.

His cock was intoxicating and I felt hornier than I had ever been in my life.

As though instinctively I started to bob just past the head of his cock and then moved back, leaving just the tip in my mouth as I massaged his head with my tongue.

It was amazing, I was so fucking turned on having his big cock in my mouth!!

Rory just sat back and let me slowly bob up and down on his head, swirling my tongue around him as I savoured his taste.

"Oh yeah, I knew you were a dirty little slut," Rory moaned, "You just needed a little encouragement."

"Mmmm." I moaned out of pure horniness, however I don't know how he could've known I would love this.

I kept lovingly bobbing up and down on him, I felt like I could do this forever.

After a few minutes I started to feel more confident, I opened my mouth slightly and tried to take him deeper. I could feel his cock head press against my tongue and slide deeper into my mouth as my lips stayed tight around his shaft.

I kept pushing deeper and deeper, until I felt him hit my throat and I coughed and gagged.

"Fucking hell, who knew you would be this much of a cock loving slut!" Rory moaned.

I looked up at him with spit around my lips and just smiled.

"Your cock is fucking amazing." I told him, not caring anymore about how I sound, I just wanted to please him.

"Good boy, now get it back in your fucking mouth." He ordered and my cock twitched again at his dominance.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as soon as I wrapped my lips back around him.

"Fucking hell, you could be one of my best cocksuckers with a little practice." Rory moaned.

Whereas before I was giving him a loving blowjob, I was now on a mission almost wanting to prove to him that I was a good cocksucker.

I bobbed faster and faster on his cock, I kept trying to take as much as I could into my throat and even when I gagged I made sure to not pull back.

The whole living room was just filled with sloppy sounds of my sucking off this 18 year olds cock and I fucking loved it!!

For the first time, Rory's hand landed on the back of my head. He just rested it there as my head moved up and down.

Every time I bobbed down on his cock I ran my spit covered tongue around his shaft and head and then brought my head back up. Making sure to please his head.

I knew what I liked in a blowjob and I just tried to copy that.

"Oh fuck, you're a fucking natural." Rory moaned as I gave him this sloppy blowjob, "You really love sucking my cock, don't you?"

"Mmmmm!" I moaned as I slurped and loved his cock.

"Try and take more down that whore throat of yours." Rory ordered.

"Mhmm." I moaned back to him, wanting to keep him happy.

"Just relax your throat and take it." He said to me which made me let out another moan.

I did as he said, I attempted to relax my throat and I started to push my head down on his cock. For a few inches it felt fine, until he hit my throat again and I let out a gag.

Although I was coughing and gagging, I managed to keep his cock in me and I kept pushing.

"Gluggg!!" I gagged harder when I pushed too far and pulled my head back but Rory's hand held my head firmly down.

His cock head felt like it was filling my throat and I was in a constant gag around him.

"Relax and take it you fucking slut!" Rory ordered.

"Gllgg!" I gagged around his cock but did my best to stay there.

"Just breathe through your nose." He told me.

I tried to focus all of my efforts to not gagging and to breathe through my nose like he said. It took a few minutes but I eventually grew accustom to his cock in my throat.

"There we go, good boy." He said and then I felt him put a little more pressure against the back of my head.

I could feel every inch of his thick cock force it's way down my tight throat. My body was trying to fight it but I did my best to accept him.

"Gllllllggggggg!!!" I started to groan around his cock, which felt like it was all the way down my throat. As I groaned, I felt spit start to pour out of my lips and down his cock.

"Fuuuckk!" Rory moaned and released my head.

I quickly pulled back and gasped for air, I could feel my spit going from my lips to his cock as I took deep breathes.

"Nearly the full thing, I'm sure with more practice you can take it." Rory said to me.

"Fuck." I panted as my chest heaved up and down, I hadn't realised how much lack of oxygen I had then.

"You do know that you're my personal cocksucker now, don't you?" He said to me.

I looked up and him, his huge grin and his dominant demeanour just had me weak.

"Yes, Master." I said and wiped the spit from my mouth, "I'm your personal cocksucker."

I already knew that I couldn't not do this again.

"Good slut, not get back to my cock, it's nearly time to reward you with my cum!" He told me.

"Yes, Master!" I said gleefully, wondering what his cum would taste like.

In an instant I had my lips back around his cock and was bobbing up and down now on a mission to make him cum.

Knowing that I could deep him deeper, every time I bobbed down I let him slip down my throat before coming back up.

I felt so fucking slutty and horny right now and I fucking loved it!!

"Fuck yeah, that's it you little teacher slut, suck on my big cock!" Rory moaned, "You're going to be sucking my cock all the time!"