Turning the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm!!" I moaned around him, loving the idea of doing this again already.

"That's it... fuck... you want me to cum in your mouth whore?" Rory moaned.

"Mmhmmmm!!!" I moaned back to him, desperate to taste his hot cum!

"Fuck... fuck... yes! Swallow it all you fucking sllluuuuttttt!!!" Rory moaned.

Then I felt the first strike of his cum land directly on my tongue. It was so thick, hot and fucking delicious. I instantly swallowed that just in time for more cum to hit the inside of my mouth.

I don't know when he last came but it felt like he was cumming buckets into my mouth and I greedily swallowed down as much as I could. But it was too much and some poured out of my mouth and down my chin.

I just kept bobbing up and down and trying to swallow as much as I could of his perfect fucking cum!

"Fucking hell." Rory moaned as I kept sucking his dick that was slowly going soft in my mouth.

I never wanted this to end, but eventually he pulled my head away.

"That was fucking great for a first time." He said to me.

I swallowed down the last few remnants of cum in my mouth and smiled up to him.

"Thank you, Master." I replied.

I stayed on my knees as Rory stood up and pulled up his jeans.

"I'll get going, I'll see you in school on Monday, cocksucker." He said and walked out.

I wasn't disappointed that he didn't offer to finish me off, I didn't want that. I just wanted to suck his cock and I was more than happy.

I texted Jane that it was safe to come home and within half an hour she arrived through the door.

"Where are you?" She asked walking in.

"In here!" I shouted whilst I sat on the sofa, the same spot Rory was in less than an hour ago.

She ran over to me and jumped onto the sofa.

"So, how was it?!" She asked.

"I fucking loved it!" I admitted, not feeling any shame that I am officially a cocksucker.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned and shoved her tongue into my mouth and passionately kissed me, "Fucking hell, I can taste his cum in your mouth!"

"It was delicious, I swallowed every drop that I could!" I admitted to her.

"Where did you do it?" She asked me between kisses.

"He sat right here and I was on my knees." I admitted.

"Hmmm, like this?" Jane asked and lowered herself onto her knees and in between my legs.

"Oh yeah, just like that." I told her and watched as she fished out my aching cock.

"Looks like he enjoyed it." Jane said whilst looking at my cock.

"I think he's ready to explode!" I admitted.

"Good!" Jane told me and suddenly her mouth was wrapped about my cock.

"Ooooh fuck!" I moaned, I watched her sucking my cock and thought that's how I must've looked not long ago.

After being so horny from sucking my new Master's cock it took me only a few minutes to fill my wife's mouth with cum.

She came up and shoved her tongue into my mouth, to my surprise she hadn't swallowed my cum and was pushing it into my mouth.

"Mmmm!" I moaned at another taste of cum, even if it was my own.

We kept passionately making out as we shared my cum for a few minutes.

"Right, you better come finish me off!" She told me.

"Gladly." I replied.

Monday.

That whole weekend Jane and I had crazy, hot sex. Our sex life was pretty good beforehand, but now it was just even dirtier and kinkier. She made me swallow my own cum multiple times.

By the time I got to school and saw Rory, I was ready to feel his cock in my mouth again.

Going through an hour class whilst having him stare at me had my nerves on edge at all times. I just wanted to be between his legs and pleasing his big cock.

When class ended, I barely took my eyes away from him as the rest of the class left.

"So, any regrets?" He asked me as he walked over to me sat at my desk.

"No, Master." I replied to him.

"Good boy, I think we have a few minutes before your next class." He told me and started to undo his belt.

Now, I knew how risky it was doing this in school, I hadn't even locked the door! But when he pulled his trousers down and I got another look at his big, juicy cock. I didn't even say a word, I just opened my mouth, leaned forward and started to suck on his thick dick.

"Oh yeah, I wish I turned you sooner," Rory moaned as I bobbed up and down, still sat at my desk with him standing.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned.

"You're such a fucking cock whore, look at you choking on my meat." Rory moaned!

He then held onto my head and started to slowly thrust in and out of my mouth. He made me gag a few times but eventually I was rewarded for it with a thick load of his delicious cum.

When he pulled his trousers up and swallowed down the last drop, I looked up and saw him walking towards the door.

"Oh and slut," He said turning around, "I've told a few of my mates they can use your mouth."

"What?!" I said to him in shock, definitely not wanting this to get around school that I sucked a student's cock.

"Don't worry, they are my close mates and I trust them with my life. And we share all our cocksuckers." He told me.

I didn't know what to say, part of me was frightened of me being outed, but I couldn't deny the fact that I was even more turned on at the thought of being able to suck cock after cock.

"Yes, Master." I replied and smiled as he left my class room.