Turning Tom

Story Info
Tom's evening with an older couple takes a surprise turn.
3.2k words
4.47
23.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's sexy, isn't she?" I said to Tom, shifting my head towards Louise on the other sofa.

Tom took a sip of the drink, clearly nervous at being invited over by this good-looking and clearly dark couple. Normally he wouldn't do something so bold, but lately he'd been feeling incredibly dissatisfied with his sex life, even though he'd be fucking a lot of women at university. When a slightly older couple had offered him a nightcap after a friend's party, there was a tingling in his balls and a slight throb in his cock. Why not, he thought.

"She's...absolutely stunning. One of the sexiest women I've ever seen."

Louise and I shared a little smile, "Would you like to see her naked, young Tom?"

"Yes, I'd love that."

"You heard him slut, strip for young Tom here."

Louise immediately stood up, as if in a slight trance. She unzipped her tight black skirt and let it slink to the floor. Tom gasped as he saw her black lace thong, absolutely soaked through, slick to her cunt. He could see the wetness dripping down her thighs. She smirked and turned, giving the men a glimpse at that tantalising string between her arsecheeks, right against her arsehole. She slowly undid the buttons on her shirt, swaying her arse. She turned to show them her gorgeous breasts, full, aching, desperate to be whipped and mauled. She walked sensually over to Tom, her body encased in just that soaked, tiny thong.

She leaned over, close to Tom's ear and whispered, almost threateningly, "Do you like my body, boy?"

"It's unbelievable...it's so fucking sexy....those panties..." Tom could barely breathe, his cock was so hard in his trousers, he could feel the precum soaking through his boxers.

Louise looked at me, and I nodded. She smiled evilly.

"Take them off Tom. Take this little thong down for me. Careful though, I think it's a little wet, and it's also holding something in I don't want to take out yet..."

Tom fell to his knees in front of her and carefully grabbed both sides, slowly, oh so slowly pulling them down, revealing Louise's shaved wet cunt glistening. The panties hit the floor with a soft thud, as all three fell silent for just a moment, hearing each other's heavy, lustful breathing.

I broke the silence, "Sniff them Tom. Inhale the scent of a beautiful little slut. Before she shows you her big surprise."

The young man picked up the soaked panties and inhaled deeply - so sweet, so raw, so absolutely filthy. His cock was near bursting now.

Louise leaned down again, "I think you like my little thong, don't you Tom?"

With the panties still pressed against his face, and the other hand rubbing his cock, Tom moaned a deep, "Yesssss, I love it".

I smiled and gave the order, "Bend over slut, and show him the real gift".

She turned and bent over, spreading her arsecheeks as wide as she could, displaying herself for the two men. Tom immediately stopped sniffing and was transfixed, "Is that a..."

"Yes Tom", I finished his sentence, "it's a very thick, very firm, anal plug. I have the slut wear one most days, and especially to parties. I like access to her holes at any time, and especially her now rather ruined arsehole. It helps keep my cum in, and means we don't need to mess around with any lubricant, just a bit of spit in her arse and she's very ready."

"Does it hurt Louise?" the boy asked.

Louise moaned, "Oh it hurts so good Tom, it hurts so good. Andrew is my Daddy and he wants it to hurt, to keep me in line and remind me that I'm his absolute slut. That I belong to him. That my holes belong to him. My cunt is wet and warm and tight, but my arse is gaping and open for anyone, just my Daddy owns it."

"I...I've never done anything like this." Tom stuttered.

"We know, that's why we chose you. So nervous at the party, especially when Louise started flirting with you in front of me. You kept looking at me for...approval was it? To let you know it would all be okay? Good boy."

"My cock is so hard I can barely stand it...."

"Slut, why don't you strip him whilst I gather the rest of the toys."

Louise smiled and began removing Tom's clothes, honestly the boy was so stunned it was like undressing a doll. When she got to his boxers she giggled just slightly at his aching erection which hard formed a huge wet patch, she peeled them down and revealed his cock, visibly wet, twitching slightly. I returned to the room in my boxers, with the chair, rope, gag, and wand. Tom glanced nervously at them.

"Don't worry Tom, these aren't for you. We're going to tie the slut up and have a lot of fun, aren't we slut?" Louise nodded.

She walked over and sat in the chair, grinding her arse down on the plug, closing her eyes and softly whimpering.

"Tie her to the chair Tom. Make sure she's in there good and tight. We don't want her wriggling and unravelling everything." I told him as I placed the gag in her mouth and began pressing the wand to her clit.

"Does she like this?"

"She's a slut Tom. It doesn't matter what she likes. It matters what makes my cock hard, and having her tied up helpless with a wand against her clit, a huge plug in her arse, and a ball-gag in her mouth...that makes me rock hard. Spit on her Tom. Spit on her face and watch it run down to her tits."

Tom looked at me and Louise, clearly unsure. I put my hand on his bare shoulder and nudged him "Do it, spit on the slut. She needs to be treated this way. She's a whore, Tom."

Tom spat on Louise's face and watched it roll down, as she seemed to spasm and groan against her gag, more spit dribbling from the sides of her mouth. She bucked hard against the wand and shuddered for a few moments before her stomach tensed up and her shoulders slumped slightly. She had soaked the chair.

"Good boy, good boy," I said, "tell me you want to fuck her. Tell me you want to fuck her tight little cunt."

"Oh god I do, my cock is so hard. She's so fucking hot and I need to cum so badly." It was true, you could see his cock was red and his balls were so full.

"Good boy. But we just have one rule Tom. If you want to fuck the filthy little slut tied up in the corner, Daddy gets to fuck you first." I said as I grabbed his firm little arsecheek.

He jumped and flinched, "What??! I'm not gay!!"

I smiled and sighed, "It's not gay to enjoy a cock in your arse, especially when it's the precursor to fucking this gorgeous slut over here!"

"B-but I'm straight. I fuck women, only. I've never even kissed a guy."

"I don't expect you to kiss me boy. Well, not on the lips anyway..."

"No way, there's no chance at all," Tom replied. He kept glancing at Louise and finally noticed the huge hard cock bulging obscenely against the front of my boxers. He stared for a moment and breathed intensely deeply.

"Well then young man, sorry to have wasted your time, I'll collect your clothes..."

Tom started and jumped in; "Wait, wait. wait. Maybe, maybe you can wank me off? I'm not gay but you could wank my cock whilst I look at her, that would be fine."

I smiled because I knew I already had him now, and there would be no going back for him. I knew I was about to change his life.

"Of course, let's get you sat on the sofa, that's a good deal."

I guided him to the sofa, his eyes glued on the slut in the corner. I grabbed his cock gently, knowing I'd need to edge him just right to push him where I desired. I was stroking slowly, sometimes stopping entirely for a few seconds until he started humping my hand, after which I'd slap his leg and tell him to calm down, reminding him I was in charge and this was the deal. I stroked him for a few minutes, watching him and the slut lock eyes, writhing opposite each other, both controlled by my design.

"I'm going to take off my boxers and stroke my cock, but it's fine that's totally not gay right? I'll just be stroking my cock whilst stroking you," I enquired.

"Er, yeah, I guess that's fine."

I pulled my boxers down to reveal my thick glistening cock, a man's cock, a breeding cock. Louise's eyes went to it immediately, as they always do, and she bucked again against her ropes and let out a moan against her gag, the chair she sat upon beginning to drip liquid over its edge now.

Tom glanced at my cock. And then again. And then again. I began timing my strokes with his glances, subtly training him to stare and lust for it. I wanked his slender cock right to the very edge, until I could feel it pulsating and his moans became feminine and whorish. His eyes were now firmly on my cock, barely glancing at the constricted goddess in the corner.

I got very close to him and grabbed his cock firmly, "You know Tom, I can sense you're close, why don't we make you cum all over the slut?"

"The slut? Oh yeah, her, er fuck yeah let's do that, that'd be so hot and please, I need to cum, I'm so desperate I need to fucking cum so badly please," he begged.

I guided him by the cock, both of us stood a few inches from the slut's face, our cocks at eye-level to her. I knelt down behind Tom and continued stroking his cock, noticing how often he glanced behind himself to look at me and my cock.

I stopped abruptly and grabbed Tom's legs, quickly running my hands up and down them, enjoying the feel of his slim muscles. "Your legs are very smooth."

"I shave them, for swim practice..." he moaned slightly as I brushed his cock again with my hand, wondering how quickly I could push him to where he wanted to go. I began molesting his arsecheeks and balls, grabbing them, running my fingertips over them.

"They're very feminine legs. Girly even. Your arse too, you must do a lot of squats at the gym. I bet guys at uni comment on it don't they? I bet they make fun of you for it, smack it? I bet all the girls you've fucked have been jealous of it, always wanting to grab it and loving to see you in tight jeans, isn't that right boy? Daddy loves your firm little arse."

Tom moaned as I continued to run my hands over his arse and balls, "Uhhhh yes, in the showers at school, the rugby lads used to smack it and call me girly. And yes all my girlfriends have loved it, called it a bubble butt and told me they wanted it." I knew it was time to make my move right there.

"Why don't you put on Louise's thong for Daddy, Tom?"

"Er, what Da- I mean Andrew? What?"

"Put. On. Her. Thong."

Tom looked sheepishly at me, his cock dripping precum, He looked at Louise, who was egging him on with her eyes, moaning against the ball gag. Tom coyly, embarrassingly, picked up the thong and slid it up his legs, oh so slowly. It firmly encased his cock and balls, snugly fitting between his arsecheeks. He was so humiliated, and so aroused.

I looked at the boy in the soaked thong and my cock was raging hard. It was throbbing with lust. Veiny, leaking precum, shining. I'd been told by some women that I had a beautiful cock, and by Louise that it was a 'rapist's cock' because it was so brutally thick that nobody would ever forget it. I liked that description better.

I stood up and pushed my cock against his thong-clad arse and heard him moan deeply. I grabbed him by the throat and whispered in his ear, "On your knees, now."

He dropped to his knees swiftly. My cock inches from his face. His little cock straining against the lace of the thong. I knew he had never been this horny in his entire life. He looked at my cock in awe. It covered most of his face and was slick with precum, twitching slightly. I didn't wait or treat him gently, he was a man and knew what a cocksucker was supposed to do, he knew his job right there. I slid the cock between his lips, burying two, three, four, five inches in his mouth as he moaned and groaned around it.

"Don't touch your cock," I said as I slid mine in and out of his mouth. He immediately pulled his hand away from the front of his panties.

"That's it cocksucker, that's it. Daddy is going to use your mouth and then maybe he'll let you cum. But you're not fucking her, you haven't even glanced in her direction since you put the thong on."

Tom groaned deeply as he knew that was true, he'd almost forgotten Louise was in the room, he was obsessed, he was entranced with Dad- he meant Andrew, Andrew's big cock. It was so thick and manly, it made him feel something deep inside. He needed to submit to it, he couldn't explain it. He was straight, but he had to suck this cock.

This slut could suck a cock, but I knew what we both really needed right then, and I didn't want to waste such a heavy, fertile load on his face or down his throat. There would be time for raping his throat later.

I softly, almost lovingly caressed his hair and told him to stop, and to move onto the sofa. To bend over and offer himself to me.

To nobody's surprise in the room, he obeyed. Tom rose from his knees, walked to the sofa and bent right over, showing that firm tight arse in that tiny thong, his cock bulging out the front, his slender muscles highlighting his femininity. He whimpered as I moved behind him, pressing my cock against his arse, and running my hands over his body.

I slid the thong to one side, knowing I didn't even need to remove it, that this slut wanted to keep it on to remind him of what he was.

"Spread yourself for me. Expose yourself to me, slut."

The boy did, moaning almost shyly as he reached back to spread his virgin hole, his face buried in the sofa.

Taking his arse in my hands, I spit into his hole three or four times, before shoving my fingers into his mouth. He devoured them like it was my cock, licking and sucking them eagerly. I smirked and withdrew them, pushing one, then two deep into his spread boycunt. He shivered and shuddered but didn't even begin to pull away, his enthusiasm not fading as I violated his hole with my fingers, milking his prostate firmly. This was a bitch in heat, and I knew I didn't need to prep her anymore.

I grabbed my cock and pushed just the tip against the open hole. Tom, the little slut, was already pushing back, rubbing his cock through his thong like a girl rubbing her clit. I could sense the intensified writhing from across the room as my other slut came again and again watching this depraved scene.

"Before I fuck you. Tell me something, slut. You're not straight anymore are you? Tell me what you are."

"Oh fuck, please just fuck me I need to cum. I'm whatever you say please I just need to cum so badly. Please....Daddy."

I slammed my cock into his spit-lubed hole; punctuating each word with a hard thrust, "You. Are. My. Fucking. Girly. Slut." my arms gripping his waist and pushing him into the sofa, his arse arched air up into the air. I could still feel the fabric of the thong rubbing against the side of my shaft.

"Oh fuck yes I'm your girly slut, I'm your fucking slut. Pound me please, please Daddy. Make me cum I need it, I need this."

"You've always needed this haven't you slut? You've always been a faggot for big cock haven't you?"

With tears running down his face, the femboy begged; "Yes Daddy I was made for this! I'm your fucking slut, I'm your boy, your girl, whatever you want me to be, please don't stop fucking me. Ruin my fucking arse."

I smacked his arse again, "It's a cunt now. It's a boycunt, and I'm going to breed it. I'm going to make you addicted to this fat cock, have you as my little sissy slave, you'll never want to fuck a girl again."

A deep guttural moan came from the young femboy at this point, he knew his place now, he knew this is what he'd always wanted, what he was meant to be.

"Yes Daddy, fuck, put me in panties and rape my boycunt," Tom screamed, "gape it so you can use me whenever you want, I belong to you and your big thick cock!!"

The boy's cock was rubbing so hard against the sofa where Andrew had him pinned, the Daddy could feel his little slut was getting so close to cumming.

"I can feel you squeezing around my cock, desperate to cum. You're going to cum like a girl from being arsefucked, and then I'm going to plug you and make you watch me fuck her, like a real man. If you're lucky, you can eat my cum from her arsehole."

I grabbed his arsecheeks with both hands, spreading them wider to allow my cock to pound in and out of his hole. I couldn't take it any longer, destroying this boy in front of my slut, owning him like this, unleashing a primal urge in me that pushed me to the edge, "Cum with me, cum whilst your Daddy breeds your arse. Cum whilst your Daddy turns you into the quivering faggot femboy you've always known you are." I roared as I buried my thick, veined cock deep into Tom's now gaping boycunt.

"Thank you Daddy, thank you Daddy, thank you Daddy fuckkkkkkkkkk" he moaned over and over as his cock exploded against the front of his thong, the cum immediately seeping through to the sofa. The young femboy collapsed, his cock still dripping cum onto the sofa, his Daddy's softening cock lodged deep in his boycunt.

I turned to look at the whore tied up in the chair, squirming against the ropes and the wand pushed against her clit, her stomach in knots from the constant, pulsing pleasure in her aching cunt.

"You're next, slut."