Training Hubby for Cock

Story Info
A wife decides to make her male-on-male fantasy a reality.
3k words
4.61
66.4k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
likuwell
likuwell
174 Followers

Eva's body quivered as she watched her husband Joe kneel before a naked Paul. She watched Joe wrap his hand around Paul's hard cock. As Joe took Paul's cock into his mouth, Eva felt her orgasm tear through her body. She pushed the vibrator from her pussy and waited for her breathing to return to normal.

Joe was working out of town. He had been gone a week. It would be another week before he returned. With no sex for several days, Eva woke horny. She reached into her panties and gently rubbed her clit. Soon she had removed her panties and reached into the nightstand for her vibrator. Her mind quickly went to her favorite fantasy. The one where she watched Joe suck a cock and then get fucked in the ass while he ate Eva's pussy. Paul, a friend Eva found attractive, often served in her fantasy as the man attached to that cock. Eva had been so horny that morning that she had not even made it to the part of the fantasy where Paul fucks Joe from behind.

The scene she had just played out in her mind had become Eva's go-to fantasy for masturbation over the last few months. She knew the exact source of the fantasy. Several months back, Joe had brought home a porn video featuring threesomes. Most of the scenes involved two women and one man.

But a few scenes had involved two men and one woman. The men had played with each other as well as with the woman. Eva found her pussy getting wet as she watched the men sucking each other's cock. She almost came the first time she saw one man fuck the other while the second guy ate the woman's pussy.

Afterwards Eva often replayed the scenes in her mind. Sometimes when they had sex, she imagined Joe sucking a cock inches from her face while he fucked her. Or another man fucking Joe from behind while Joe fucked her pussy. And she often thought of it when she masturbated.

Over a leisurely breakfast, Eva realized her feelings about the fantasy changed. It had progressed from something she was content to keep as fantasy to something she very much wanted to make a reality. After breakfast she headed to the computer. She typed in her search, "Get hubby to take cock." She was amazed at the number of hits that showed on her screen. As she checked them out, she quickly realized that there were lots of women out there with similar desires. Somehow that made her feel better. Perhaps her fantasy was not as strange as she had imagined.

Some of the websites listed step-by-step plans for getting a husband to participate willingly. Many of those referred to the process as "training" the husband. As she read, Eva found herself getting turned on all over again. She could hardly wait to get started. By the time she finished, she had a plan in mind.

Her first step would be to get Joe to associate his pleasure with having his ass penetrated. She decided to start work on the first step when Joe returned home from his trip. She knew from experience that two weeks out of town meant Joe would be very horny when he got home so he would be very open to her suggestions. She decided Joe's natural horniness could be enhanced even more by a sexy new outfit from Victoria's Secret. She bought black thigh high stay up stockings, a green bustier, and a green thong. The bustier did a wonderful job of emphasizing her 5'7" frame and 34C breasts. The stockings showed off her long legs. She chose the color green for the thong and bustier because she knew the color went well with her auburn-colored hair and blue eyes. As she unpacked her purchases, she thought about her plan for Joe's return.

Joe returned Friday evening. His eyes almost popped out of his head when he got a look at her in her new outfit. He could hardly keep his hands off her. But she insisted they first have a couple of cocktails while she teased him by parading around in her new outfit. After an hour of teasing, Eva took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

Joe quickly stripped. Eva had him sit on the edge of the bed and knelt between his thighs. She took his cock into her mouth and began giving him a long, slow blowjob. After a while, she began rubbing her finger around his asshole. He moaned a little to let her know he approved. Soon she slid her finger in and he moaned a little louder.

Joe loved it. He sometimes inserted a finger in his bottom when masturbating. He had never told Eva this, of course. Now here she was doing the same thing without even being asked.

She began sliding her finger in and out to match her head movements. Eva soon had her finger buried as deep as it would go. She found Joe's prostate and rubbed it. Almost immediately Joe let out a big groan. She took his cock from her mouth and pointed it at his belly as Joe unleashed torrents of cum.

As Joe cleaned up, Eva removed her thong and moved onto the bed. She straddled Joe's face keeping her pussy just out of his reach. "You liked me playing with your ass, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah. That felt great," Joe replied.

"Mmm, that was the right answer," Eva said, as she lowered her pussy to Joe's waiting mouth. Joe began eating her pussy while he regained his strength. Once he was hard again -- and after Eva's first orgasm of the night -- Eva asked Joe to fuck her missionary. When she knew Joe was about to cum again, she slid her hand over his ass and into his butt. She held it steady so that it slid in when Joe pulled out of her pussy and slid out as Joe rammed home his cock. When she felt Joe's cock begin to twitch, she slid the finger in all the way so that it was buried deep as Joe came.

Soon Eva had added fingering Joe's ass as a frequent part of their lovemaking. Not every time. She knew that it would lose its novelty if she did it every time. Each time she did, however, she made sure she had a finger buried firmly in Joe's ass when he came. She wanted Joe to associate his orgasm with anal stimulation.

After a few weeks, Eva decided it was time for the next step in her plan. She ordered a new video featuring bi sex. This one promised several male-on-male scenes. That evening she put it on and joined Joe in bed. The first scene featured one man sucking another's cock while the second man ate the woman's pussy. When the camera focused on the cocksucking, Eva said, "Damn, that is so hot. Seeing two guys together like that really turns me on." As she said it, she reached over and began to rub Joe's cock, which quickly hardened in her hand. When the male-on-male scene ended, Eva let go of Joe's cock. But each time a scene came on that involved male-on-male play she would reach over and stroke his cock while it lasted. They only made it through a few scenes before they were fucking like bunnies.

Again, Eva did not make the video a regular part of their sex life. But from time to time she would suggest Joe put it on or do so herself. She continued to stroke Joe's cock during many of the male-on-male scenes. She occasionally made comments about how she would like to see this or that. She commented on how good the actors' cocks looked, asking Joe what he thought. When Joe responded with a favorable comment, she would go down on him briefly, saying something like, "It makes me so hot to hear you talk like that." Eva made sure that the sex was extra exciting on nights when the video played and more vanilla on nights it did not.

Before long Eva noticed that Joe's cock was stiffening during the male-on-male scenes before she even began to stroke him. He wasn't fully erect. But he was clearly aroused. During one such scene, Eva reached over and began stroking Joe's cock. Wanting to plant the idea in Joe's head she said, "Mmmm, it would be so hot to see you do that. I think I would cum just watching."

During sex that night, she added a second finger to her anal penetration. She could tell Joe enjoyed it by his enthusiastic moans. She said, "It would be so hot if that was a cock in your ass. I'd love to see that." She noticed Joe began fucking her harder.

Next Eva bought an anal trainer kit she found online. The kit came with three vibrating butt plugs, each larger than the last. The smallest was 3" long and 1" wide. The largest was 4" long and 1.75" wide. The middle one fell halfway between the other two. She had Joe lay face down on the bed and hold his cheeks apart. She added lube to the smallest butt plug and slid it slowly into Joe's bottom. After taking her fingers, Joe easily accommodated the small plug.

"Do you like that," she asked.

"Yesss," Joe replied.

Eva switched on the vibrator. She could hear it humming.

"Oh my God," Joe exclaimed. "That feels incredible."

Eva had him turn over. With the butt plug in, she rode Joe's cock to orgasm. While she rode him she knew that the butt plug was moving in and out as though Joe was being fucked too. She could tell from his moans that he was thoroughly enjoying the experience. After he came, she thought to herself, "If he's going to be sucking cock for me, he needs to get used to the taste of cum."

Eva pulled herself off Joe's cock, moved up, and straddled his face. "Lick me clean, baby," she said. He seemed reluctant, as she knew he would be. "Please, baby. Lick me. I want you to eat your cum from my pussy. I'd really like that. It would be sooo hot." Although he didn't really want to, Joe did not want to disappoint her. He stuck out his tongue and began to lick. "That's it," Eva panted, "Lick that used pussy. God, you are so nasty. I love it."

Joe started slow. But Eva's talk excited him and he soon realized he was actually enjoying the experience. His cum didn't taste bad, a little salty perhaps. Moreover, eating his wife's freshly-fucked pussy made him feel really slutty and very turned on, not to mention what it did to Eva. He was soon licking with abandon. Before long, Eva groaned and bucked on his face as she enjoyed an orgasm.

In a few weeks, Eva decided Joe was ready for the medium-sized butt plug. It was a little larger than the fingers to which he was accustomed. As she slowly inserted it Joe found himself enjoying the feeling of being stretched wider and wider until finally the fattest part was in. He loved the feeling of having his ass filled.

Later that week, Eva made plans with Joe for a shopping trip on Saturday. Shortly before they were to leave, she said, "Honey, I think it would be so hot if you wore the butt plug while we shopped. Will you do that for me?"

"Uh . . . sure, honey," he replied.

"Good. I want to put it in. Bring me the plug and the lube."

Eva had Joe drop his pants and bend over. She lubed up his asshole and the plug. She slid it in slowly with one hand while reaching under and rubbing Joe's cock and balls with the other. Once she had it firmly in place, she packed the vibrator control in her purse while Joe got his pants in order. They headed off to the mall.

During the day, when Eva was confident no one would see them, she slid her hand over Joe's butt and pushed on the plug. On one such occasion, she leaned close pressing her breasts against his arm and whispered into his ear, "God, you're such an ass slut. Walking around the mall with a plug in your ass. I love it."

Eva sometimes switched on the vibrator when they were in a crowd. The first time it happened, Joe jumped and let out a low moan. Eva laughed. Afterwards, he made a point of trying to keep a straight face when the butt plug suddenly began vibrating in his ass.

At one store, Eva directed his attention to a pretty young woman down the aisle from them. She leaned close and whispered, "What do you think that woman would say if she knew you had a butt plug in your ass? Well, there's only one way to find out."

Joe watched as Eva headed off and engaged the woman in conversation. He was pretty sure she would not actually mention his butt plug. Still, he felt himself blush as the woman looked his way and smiled. At the same moment he felt the butt plug begin vibrating. He had to bite his lip to stifle his reaction. He felt his cock start to stiffen as the woman watched him. He smiled at her and turned around before his bulge became too obvious. When Eva returned, she said, "She loved the idea. She asked me where she could get one for her boyfriend."

By the time they got home from shopping, Joe was incredibly aroused from all the teasing. Eva wanted to reward him as part of his training. She had him undress, switched on the vibrator, and proceeded to give him a blow job with the butt plug vibrating in his ass. Joe came almost immediately. Eva swallowed his load, something she rarely did.

After a month, Eva decided it was time to move to the largest butt plug. Eva showed the plug to Joe. He admitted to himself that he was eager to try it. But he was apprehensive. It looked awfully large. But all doubts disappeared however when she guided his hand to her wet pussy. "Feel how wet I am, baby. That's from thinking about putting this big plug in your bottom."

She had him lay on the bed with his butt up and a pillow under his hips while he held open his cheeks. Eva used a lot of lube. She inserted it slowly until she encountered some resistance, then stopped. "Honey, I don't want to hurt you. So, tell me when you want me to stop and then tell me when you want more in your ass."

Eva resumed working the butt plug in. Soon Joe told her to stop. After about a minute, he said, "Okay. I'm ready for more."

"More what, Joe? Do you want more in your ass?"

"Yeah, I'm ready now."

"Then you have to say it. I want to hear you say you want more in your ass."

"I want more in my ass now."

Eva felt her pussy get even wetter when she heard Joe say that. Trying to control her excitement she began pushing the plug in farther. Joe soon called for her to stop again.

Joe had asked for more a half-dozen times by the time he felt the widest part pass his sphincter as the plug slid home. He let out a loud moan as it did. While he felt some discomfort, he reveled in the feeling of fullness and being stretched. He was incredibly turned on.

Eva had him keep it in while he fucked her. Occasionally she would reach back and press it deeper into Joe's ass. Before long Joe filled her pussy with his cum as she pressed on the butt plug. Joe pulled out and began eagerly lapping Eva's pussy without even being asked. Eva was delighted. Her plan was working perfectly.

The next time they watched the video, Eva noticed that when a scene came on involving one man sucking another, Joe's cock became quite hard without any stimulation from her. She reached over and began stroking his hard cock. "He's got a nice cock, doesn't he?"

With her hand wrapped around his cock, the large butt plug vibrating in his ass, and the porn video playing Joe was so turned on that he would have said "yes" to anything Eva suggested. So he quickly agreed. "Mmmm, I'd like to see you sucking that cock," she said, "you'd do that for me, wouldn't you? I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yeah. I'd love to have that cock in my mouth right now while you watched. You could use your vibrator and he could watch you get off while I sucked his dick."

Eva felt her pussy twitch when she heard Joe say that. She quickly straddled him and slid down onto his cock. It took less than a minute for her to orgasm. After Joe came, she straddled his face and told him eat her to another orgasm. Joe quickly complied, burying his face into her pussy and licking her clean.

Soon Eva had Joe wearing a butt plug to work once a week. Each time he did, he came home horny as hell and eager for sex. She made sure he got sex each time and always while still wearing the butt plug. Often she would have him lick her clean after he came.

Eva was delighted with the progress she had made. Joe had clearly begun to think of his asshole as an erogenous zone. She could tell from his response to the videos that the idea of sex with another man was starting to appeal to him. Joe now licked his cum from her pussy without any hesitation, sometimes without even being asked. It was time for the next step in her plan -- Eva began researching strapon dildos.

The sexual adventures of Joe and Eva continue in "Strap-on Play with the Wife."


likuwell
likuwell
174 Followers