Turning Tricks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Lucia moaned with ecstasy, her back arching and hips writhing beneath John's weight. She brought herself to climax with her hands, an earth-shattering and all-consuming orgasm the likes of which she had not experienced with her husband in years. John urged her on verbally, calling her a slut who loved having her tits fucked, and Lucia could only scream her agreement as her climax stretched out impossibly long, leaving her gasping for air.

The sound and visuals of Lucia's orgasm pushed John over the edge himself, and without warning her, his cock head exploded between her tits, jets of cum splattered her face, even shooting into her wide open and gaping mouth. Lucia gagged on its sudden appearance at the back of her throat, but smiled as the warm semen once again coated her face. John grunted and heaved like a wounded boar, coaxing the remainder out onto her tits in round gobs. Finally, he collapsed beside her onto the bed, both their bodies quivering as they came down.

"That was fucking incredible." John said. "You're a hot fucking slut, you know that?"

Lucia just smiled ear to ear.

12